The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER #1:

This is erotic material. If you do not enjoy reading erotic material, you’re browsing through the wrong newsgroup. Furthermore, if you DO enjoy it but are under 15 (swedish law) you’re not supposed to read this anyway.

* * *

DISCLAIMER #2:

This message is the author’s personal opinion and does not constitute the support, opinion or policy of the little green men that have been following me all day.

* * *

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS STORY!

(This is my first erotic story ever written in English, so don’t bug me with letters telling me that I spell like a dead cat.)

And something else: If you have any bondage AVI’s, please post them at alt.binaries.pictures.erotic.bondage! (Or mail them to me... My mailbox can hold up to 10MB)

Stefan Eriksson

Homepage (With twelve free pictures of naked women updated every month): http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24050/

HOW TO CREATE A SUPER SLUT

(Hypno, MF, FF, etc.)

Chapter I

I spotted her in the supermarket. She was very beautiful, with long legs and fantastic body. Her hair was long and almost white.

It was a bright spring morning, still chilly, but it would be quite a warm day; at least for mid May.

I offered to carry her bags to her car, and she had a wonderful smile as she accepted my offer. I followed her out from the supermarket and to her car. After we had put all her bags in the trunk, I opened the right front door and sat down on the passenger seat.

“What are you doing?” she asked, looking both surprised and a little angry.

I looked her in the eyes and gave the command: “Sleep.”

Her expression went blank, and her head tilted slightly forward.

“What’s your name?” I asked. “Karin.” she replied with a slightly monotone voice.

“Where do you live?” “On the other side of town.”

“Do you have a relationship?” “No. I dumped my boyfriend when he started to abuse me.”

“I see. How much money have you got?” “Not much. I have just a few bucks.” “And in the bank?” “A little over 100.000.”

“That’s a lot of money. Where did you get it?” “I sued my boyfriend when I left him. He lost the case.”

“Good. Now, there is a few things that you will always remember:

First, if I say ‘blue banana’ you will fall into this trance again, and you will do everything I tell you to do.

Second, if you are in trance and I say ‘blue banana’ again, you will wake up. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now, when you wake up, You will forget that I’m sitting here. You will not be able to see me, but you won’t use this seat for anything. Do you understand?” She said yes.

“Do you have a credit card?” “Yes.”

“Good. Now, when you drive out from this parkinglot, you will start to feel a little uncomfortable in those clothes.” She was wearing tight jeans, a turtleneck sweater and a pair of black western style boots. “By the way, what kind of underwear do you have on?” “A white set with a sport bra and a pair of white panties to go with it.”

I paused for a second, picturing the set of underwear. I rather liked that kind of equipment, but it would not go with the type of clothes I had in mind.

“As I said; When you start driving, you will begin to feel a little uncomfortable in those clothes, because they’re simply covering to much of your body. The feeling will slowly increase. Do you follow me?” She said yes again.

“There is an exclusive Boutique in town, do you know where it is?” “Yes.”

“Have you ever shopped there?” “No, I have never had the money.” she said.

“But you have now, thanks to your boyfriend.” “Yes.”

“You will drive by that Boutique on your way home. By the time you get there, that uncomfortable feeling will force you to park the car and buy some new clothes. More specific, you will by at least six complete sets of black underwear, including stockings, but they must stayups. The panties must be tanga style, and at least two pairs must be the kind with a string in the back.

You will also buy three different mini skirts, three really short dresses, one long, thin dress, almost transparent, and a few really good-looking blouses. And of course at least one pair of shoes with each outfit, with really high heels. Do you get all this?” “Yes.”

I smiled and said “Blue banana.”

It all worked perfectly, as always. When Karin snapped out of the trance, she couldn’t see me, no matter what I did. I tested to say “Blue banana” a couple of times, and she obeyed my command and was turned on and off just like a radio or something. When I was finished with the testing, I said the words again, and she started to drive home.

After a few minutes Karin started to move a little back and forth on the seat, obviously trying to correct something without using her hands. After a few more she started to look annoyed, and began to use her left hand to correct her sweater. “What is it with this thing!” she said to no one in particular. She was really getting annoyed now, as she was trying to scratch her back under the sweater while driving. When we reached the Boutique she was acting fairly strange, as every piece of clothing seemed to itch. When she saw the sign, she braked violently, almost causing an accident, and managed to squeeze her car into a small space outside the shop.

She looked really confused, not understanding why she suddenly feeled like she was trapped under all that clothing.

“I just need something else to wear. Something...” she paused, almost saying ‘sexier’, but instead said “...exclusive. I can afford it now, thanks to Peter.”

I smiled when she used almost my exact words.

She stayed in the Boutique for more than an hour, but she managed to get all the things I had told her to.

By the time we were reaching the street where her house was, she had finally surrendered to her feelings and had taken off her sweater. She looked much more comfortable, though she scratched her inner thighs from time to time.

When Karin had parked in the garage and was getting out of the car, I said “Blue banana” again. She reacted at once, her face getting blank.

“Now listen to me, I said. From now on, although you will not see me, you will subconsciously treat me as if I exist. With that I mean that you will not slam a door in my face, or trying to walk through me or something like that. Do you understand what I mean?” I asked.

After a few seconds she answered “Yes.”

“Fine. Another thing: All your old clothes, including swimsuits and things like that, will cause that uncomfortable itchy feeling. Blue Banana.”

Karin hurried up the stairs from the garage. I followed a few steps behind, watching as her clothes started to bother her again. She ran straight to the bathroom, not even bothering to close the door. I guess that we had been out for a little too long, I was beginning to feel the need use the bathroom myself. When she was done, she ran to her bedroom saying “I have to get out of these things!”

While I did what I needed to do in the bathroom, I heard her struggle with her clothes as she tried to take all of them off at the same time.

When I was finished I went to the bedroom. Karin stood stark naked in front of her drawer digging deep trying to find a piece of underwear that didn’t made her uncomfortable. God! she was absolutely amazingly beautiful!

After a while she stopped trying underwear and sat on her bed with her face covered by her hands, almost crying.

“God,” she sobbed, “I must be going crazy. What’s wrong with me? And why did I buy all that?” she said, looking at all the expensive clothes beside her on the bed. “...But it felt so good wearing them.”

Karin stood up, and experimentally she picked up one pair of panties from the bed, a pair made of black silk, string style. She tried them on, and let out a sigh of relief as they didn’t itched at all. Of course, it must have felt a little odd to have a thin string between her beautiful tight cheeks, but compared to how all her normal underwear made her feel, it was nothing. She turned and faced the large mirror at the opposite wall. I could almost see her thoughts whirling around behind her eyes.

“They feel really nice... And they sure looks both exclusive and ...sexy...” Her voice trailed off as she suddenly blushed. She turned back and forth in front of the mirror, wearing only those sexy panties. After a few minutes, she turned her back at the mirror to look at the rest of the things she had bought. She picked up a pair of black stayup stockings, and began to put them on, watching herself in the mirror all the time.

Then she did put on a bra that matched the rest, and a pair of high heels. Karin had some trouble walking in those, but she would learn eventuality.

She had some problems with the dress, it took almost half an hour for her to decide which one she should wear.

As Karin left her house heading back to town wearing a very very sexy, but definitely not vulgar black dress, short enough to show off her almost naked ass if she bent forward, I made myself comfortable taking a long hot bath. I had ‘programmed’ her to go and buy some video equipment, including a very expensive semi-professional camera that I had wanted for a very long time. I figured it was time to make some money out of her, without having to pay her anything, of course. She was told to forget about all the equipment as soon as she had put it in the garage. She would treat it just as she treated me, as something that wasn’t there, but yet couldn’t be totally ignored.

There would be a lot of people willing to pay through their noses to get a tape with this beauty doing ...things.

....end of chapter I