The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOW TO CREATE A SUPERSLUT

Chapter II

Karin left the video equipment as I had told her to, then she left the garage and forgot about buying it. After loading to camera with an empty tape, I went upstairs. It was time to give Karin a few more instructions.

I found her back in her bedroom, wearing only panties and stockings. “If I only could understand what’s wrong with me!” she said to her reflection in the full-size mirror. “If I didn’t know better, I would say I was allergic to all of my normal clothes.”

I walked up to her and said “Blue Banana”. Her motions stopped and her face went blank.

“Now,” I told her, “Here is a few instructions: From now on, when you’re not in trance, you will still ignore me, but if I say something that begin with your name, you will hear it, but you will make it a thought of your own. Understand?” She nodded.

“Good. And you will say a lot of your thoughts out loud. By the way, have you ever had anal sex?” “Yes,” she said, “my boyfriend Peter forced me to do it a few times. It hurt a lot and I hated it. That was one of the reasons I left him.”

“You would like to take a shower. A long long hot shower. And when you’re soaping yourself, one of your fingers will, by accident, enter your asshole. All the way in. And for a brief moment you will get very very excited when you think about what Peter did to you when he forced you to have anal sex.”

After stepping into the bathroom, Karin turned the water on and adjusted the temperature. “I need a shower,” she said out loud. “I really need to relax after all that have happened today...” She moved in under the falling water.

I stood just outside the glass door taping her as she tilted her head up letting the warm water wash over her face and breasts. She looked like she really liked the feeling. After a few minutes Karin began to slowly soap herself, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts... she paid a lot of attention to them, and after a few seconds I could clearly see the nipples getting hard. She was enjoying herself! This could be great...

Karins hands left her breasts and moved down over her flat belly, avoiding her crotch, splitting up to caress her thighs, hips and buttocks. Then she bent over with her back turned towards me and started to soap her legs slowly. At that point I had a full hardon, but I couldn’t do anything about it while I was taping.

When Karin was finished with her legs, her hands started to move upwards along her inner thighs, approaching her nether lips. As her right hand reached its goal, the index finger slipped in between the outer lips and continued upwards to her clitoris. Her left hand started to massage her left cheek, and I smiled as it slowly came closer and closer to her tight hole. Meanwhile her right hand had done what it was supposed to do, and Karin let out a number of low moans.

“...oh... ...oh... ...Oh...”

At that point, one of her fingers on her left hand just sort of happened to enter her ass. “OH!!!” Karin moaned. “OH! Ooooh... ...Yes Peter, fuck me...” Involuntarily she moved herself up and down on her finger two or three times, before she snapped out of it.

Karin quickly removed her finger and turned the water off, before she sank down to her knees, with one hand on her belly and the other over her mouth. “Oh my god,” she sobbed as she started to cry. “This can’t be happening to me... I hate Him! I hate what he made me do for him! He raped me and... and now I almost had an orgasm thinking about it!” She continued crying for several minutes, hugging herself and slowly rocking back and forth.

I left Karin in the bathroom, letting her take another shower in privacy; she obviously needed to clean herself.

Ten minutes after the incident in the shower, Karin was sitting in the kitchen with a large cup of tea, still trying to get a grip on herself. She had trouble with that, especially since the robe she used to wear after her showers itched as much as the rest of her old clothes. Because of that she was wearing a thick blanket over her shoulders, but unfortunately (for her) it was so small that is just reached down to her waist. And it wasn’t doing much to cover her breasts either.

“Maybe I need to see an psychologist?” she asked herself.

“This can’t be a good sign... And this thing with my clothes; it MUST be something psychological, otherwise I would be reacting to ALL my clothes, even those I bought today.”

She stood up and walked to the window. Outside the temperature had started to drop; It would be a very cold night for this time of the year.

When Karin went to bed later that night, she did try to wear her night gown, but was forced to sleep in the nude. Apparently she really liked her new underwear, although it made her blush every time she touched it, as she didn’t want to sleep in it fearing it may be ruined.

I decided to test if my ‘though control’ worked, and just when she had pulled the blanket over her, I said “Karin, you actually enjoys the feeling of the cool bed sheets against your naked body.”

“Mm...” she said. “It actually feels nice with the cool bed sheets against my body.” Experimentally she turned over a few times. She seemed quite satisfied with the results. “Why haven’t I tried to sleep in the nude before?” she asked herself. She smiled at the thought and turned over facing the wall. After a few minutes her right hand began to move slowly down her side under the blanket, placing itself on her hip.

After almost ten minutes, the hand moved down between her legs, and she started to masturbate. At this point, she was almost asleep, and she was probably only vaguely aware of what she was doing, being in that strange state right between sleep and awakedness where everything, dreams and reality, seems equally real. I taped her as she slowly rocked herself to full sleep.

The next day Karin seemed to feel much better then she came in to the living room to wake me up. I had told her to do that as soon as she woke up herself, so I wouldn’t miss anything worth taping. Of course, as soon that she had, she went back to her kitchen and forgot what she just had done.

Today it was Sunday, so she didn’t have to go to work today either. She worked in a small office in the middle of town (just two blocks from that Boutique by the way). When I entered the kitchen, she was standing by the fridge, trying to find something to have for breakfast. She was dressed only in a pair of very small black panties made of some thin material. She looked so beautiful, almost like an angel. A very sexy angel, but nevertheless... I started the camera with a fresh tape and said “Karin, the cold from the fridge feels kind of funny on your bare skin. Look! Your nipples are getting hard of the cold air swirling around them.”

She giggled and blushed a little as she looked down at her nipples. “Oh my...” she said, and giggled again. “It feels kind of funny... and...” She shook her head and gripped the can of juice standing in the fridge, and managed to take out the butter and some cheese to without dropping anything, and closed the door with her foot. When she put everything on the table her nipples was rock hard as they had been rubbing against the juice can. I was very hungry too, but I decided to order a pizza later. That would also give me an opportunity to bring an unknown man into her house.

After a few loafs of bread I told her that it would be nice with some ice in the juice.

“Maybe it would be nice with some ice,” she said. Again she giggled a little. “Ha, that’s like some sort of poem! Nice with ice! Well, I guess I better get some.”

This time her nipples actually hardened in expectation before she opened the door to the fridge, even if she didn’t seem to notice. She opened the ice box and grabbed the ice, and then paused, looking down at her nipples again. “Wow. This feels even better...”

The freezing air from the ice box poured down Karin’s chest. She bit her lover lip as she slowly picked up an ice cube, as if she wasn’t sure she wanted to do this, and placed it against her left nipple. A little hiss came out from between her teeth as she quickly inhaled. At first I though that it was pain that caused it, but the movement of her right hand told me different as it began to move the ice cube around and on top of her nipples. Soon, her familiar moaning started again. “Oh... Oh... ...my god... ...OH...”

Karin dropped the rest of the ice cubes on the floor as her left hand moved down and she started to pull off her panties. Lending against the fridge she managed to take them off using just one hand, stepping out of one leg hole at a time. Then she laid down on the floor, trying to pick up as many ice cubes as possibly and placing them on her chest and stomach.

She used both hands to move the ice cubes around on her naked body, shivering with excitement as well as cold. Soon most of the ice had melted, and Karin collected the remaining pieces in her right hand, pressing them against her very moist pussy. She even managed to press a few small pieces of ice into her, as she came, trashing around on the cold wet floor almost screaming her lungs out.

“This tape is going to give me millions!” I thought to myself, as I watched her crying quietly of pleasure as the orgasm faded away. She laid on the floor for several minutes before she came back to the real world. “I can’t believe I did this,” she said as she stood up and closed the fridge. “I must get some help. This kind of behavior just isn’t normal!”

She didn’t sound too sure though, as she apparently had some difficulties convincing her more primitive self that lying naked on the kitchen floor rubbing herself with ice cubes and coming like a thunderstorm wasn’t a good idea. When she looked at the dinner table, where her half-eaten breakfast still was, her eyes stopped at the cold juice making her blush and shake her head.

While Karin began to clean up the mess on the floor, I went to her bedroom to order some pizza.

Sixteen minutes and forty-nine seconds later the doorbell rang. Karin, who just came back from the cellar where she had started the washing machine (the laundry including among other things the pair of panties she had been wearing at breakfast), took the last two steps of the stairs in one and went quickly towards the door. Naked. Quickly I managed to hide myself under the stairs to the second floor, feeling like a small kid trying to hide from my parents.

“Who is it,” Karin called through the door. “Pizza!” a muffled voice said from the other side.

“But I haven’t ordered any!” Karin said as she opened the door. “Well, somebody did!” said the other person angrily. “I heard the order myself, and I clearly heard a man ordering a pizza to... ...this...” The voice trailed off as the person found himself staring at a very attractive, very naked blonde woman. It sounded like a really young kid, or maybe a... girl? I was surprised myself when I saw that the ‘pizza-person’ was a young teenage girl, maybe fifteen or sixteen, quite attractive, with short black hair and a ring through her nose. I hadn’t even considered the possibility that the ‘pizza-guy’ could be a female... On the other hand, this could lead to new, interesting situations!

“A man?” Karin said. “There is no man here! Get lost you little... ...oh... ...my... ...god...” she said as she suddenly realized why the young girl was staring at her with an expression that clearly told everyone that she didn’t believe her eyes.

“Please,” Karin said with panic in her voice. She was deep red in her face. “Come in. I can’t stand here like this!” The girl entered the house and Karin hurriedly closed the front door behind her.

“I’m sorry,” the girl said. Her face was almost as red as Karin’s. “I didn’t know and...”

“...Please, it’s not your fault. I had an accident in the kitchen and I just forgot to change before you rang on the doorbell and...”

At that time I stepped out from my hideaway and said “Blue banana.” The girl stared in disbelief at Karin as she stopped in the middle of the sentence and then at me, as I rapidly approached her. I grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to look me in the eyes. Then I focused my powers and gave her the command: “Sleep.” I was still weak from using my powers the day before, but strong enough to pull it off. I gave the girl similar instructions as I had given to Karin, with the exception that her codeword was “Pink Pineapple” (So, it sounds stupid, but it’s easy to remember). Then I changed tape again in the camera, told the girl that she never had seen me walking up to her, and made her and Karin wake up.

End of chapter II