The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOW TO CREATE A SUPER SLUT

Chapter IV

The next day, a warm Monday in May, Karin called her office and told them she didn’t feel too good. Apparently, she had made up her mind and decided to see a psychologist.

When I first discovered my powers when I was nineteen, I thought that I was going crazy, and decided to see a shrink. Without telling my parents about it, I skipped school one afternoon for an appointment. Lucky for me, the person ‘Dr. Peterson’ happened to be a very attractive brunette, maybe a little over thirty years old. She and I together managed to prove that I wasn’t crazy at all. At our third appointment, she was totally under my power. (After that, I have learned how to use my powers more carefully. Since I’m not turned on by mindless slaves without any free will, I just have to go easy on peoples minds. It’s much more stimulating to only push them in a direction so to speak, and watch them became more and more aware of their own bodies and their sudden need for sexual release). I actually had to partially ‘rebuild’ her personality from scratch to make her function in society again.

Anyway, when I realized that Karin was going to see an psychologist I got the fantastic idea to ‘give her a tip’ about Dr. Peterson. I loaded the video camera with a fresh tape and walked to the kitchen.

“Karin,” I said to her when she was eating breakfast (maybe I should say ‘we’, but she wasn’t aware of my presence)“What do you think about Dr. Peterson? You don’t remember who mentioned her name, but you remember that that person said to you that she was a very good psychologist. And besides, she is a woman so she would probably understand your problems better than a man.”

“Maybe I should see Dr. Peterson?” Karin though out loud as she sat across the table, poking in her food. Her behavior yesterday with the pizza delivery girl had made her very worried. She didn’t eat much at all. At the same time, I couldn’t help but noticing the fact that she had accepted her ‘allergy’ and was totally naked. Despite her raging feelings, she had not even tried to wear any clothes in bed. And she had masturbated once again. “Yes,” she said to herself. “I’ve heard that she’s a very professional person; and a woman, too.”

I smiled to myself.

Five minutes later Karin had arranged an appointment and was dressing herself. I said the code word “Blue banana” and she immediately fell into trance.

“Today you feel a little different. Why not wear that long, thin dress instead. And you wont be able to wear any stockings with that dress of course, just bare legs in white high heels. And remember one thing: That very exciting feeling of showing off your body that you felt yesterday when you happened to open your door naked. Blue banana.”

Karin began to dress herself in front of the large mirror, and carefully choosed a pair of very small but luxurious panties and a matching bra. Then she opened her closet and took out the long thin dress and put it on. It looked very good on her, not being as transparent as it seemed to be if you simply held it in front of you, but too transparent to go well with dark underwear. Karin realized that and took it off again, and unhooked her bra. Experimentally she slipped the dress back on without any bra and watched herself in the mirror. From this distance (about five feet) I could see her bare breasts through the thin material, and obviously she could too, because her nipples was getting hard. She turned back and fourth in front of the mirror, trying to decide if she should go without the bra or not... I never doubted for a second what the outcome would be; her nipples looked as if they would break through the dress, and Karin soon gave in to her sudden need to expose herself.

“Well,” Karin said trying to convince herself that her actions didn’t have anything to do with excitement or pleasure, “These panties just isn’t going to work either...” Still, she blushed deeply, both of excitement and shame, as she pulled up her dress and removed the beautiful black panties. Her small triangle of almost white pubic hair wasn’t as visible as her dark red nipples, but if you looked closely, it was very obvious that she was naked under the dress.

I was very pleased with the way Karin reacted to the thin material.

Five minutes later we both sat in her car again. I had five fresh tapes and a new battery for the camera in the back seat.

As soon as Karin gripped the gear shift I looked at her and said “Karin, that thing feels very nice, long and hard like a dick, doesn’t it?”

Karin blushed very hard and quickly removed her hand. “Oh my god!” she whispered. “I must get some help!”

It was quite an interesting trip to Dr. Peterson. Every time Karin shifted gear, she looked more and more bothered, but at the same time her right hand stayed longer and longer on the gear shift. By the time we passed the boutique she didn’t remove it at all, and she even caressed the knob a couple of times.

“Karin,” I asked her, “you miss the taste of cum on your tongue, don’t you?”

The only answer I got was the sight of Karin’s lips slightly parting, as her tongue involuntarily licked them.

By the time we reached our destination, Karin’s skin was fairly red with excitement, and she actually let her right hand stay as long as possible on the gear shift before she had to let go of it to get out of the car. I followed her inside the tall building and noticed how the man we met on our way to the elevator stared at Karin’s exposed breasts. He didn’t even noticed that she wasn’t wearing any underwear at all... In the elevator Karin stared at herself in the mirror, realizing, as it seemed, for the first time how easy everybody could see that she was naked under the thin white dress. “Oh no!” she gasped, her face getting very very red. She covered her face with her right hand, but couldn’t stop her left one to reach for her left nipple. Just as her fingers started to pinch it, the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

The hallway outside was empty, but it looked the same as the last time I was there. We walked down the hall to a large glass door. As we entered the office Karin’s eyes went wide as she saw the tall brunette walking towards her; she was dressed only in a VERY short dress that seemed to be a part of her body. As she came closer, Karin realized that the dress was made of white latex. Except for the dress the woman only wore a pair of white high heels, higher than anything that Karin had ever seen.

The woman rised her right hand towards Karin and said “Welcome! You must be Karin!” with a whide smile.

Karin rised her hand as in trance, not knowing what to do or think. “Dr. Peterson” she finaly asked, staring at the brunette as if she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Yes that’s right dear,” Dr. Peterson answered. “Your problem was of a sexual nature, right?”

“Well... Yes...” Karin stammered, once again blushing deeply.

“You’re afraid that you’re oversexed, ain’t you?”

This time Karin didn’t answered, but she blushed even more.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of!” Dr. Peterson told her. “Now strip and lie down on the couch.”

“What!?” Karin asked. “You want me to be naked?”

“Don’t let it bother you,” Dr. Peterson said. “It’s not like that thing you’re wearing is hiding anything anyway... Now take it of. You’ll like it! Most women actually enjoy exposing themselves. Isn’t that so?”

Karin blushed deeper than I had ever seen and stared at her feet, as she wispered “...yes... I like it... ...very much...”

End of chapter IV