The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to create a Super Slut

Chapter 5

I don’t think I have ever seen a grown woman blushing as deep as Karin did when she removed her dress in front of Dr. Peterson. As she bent down to remove her shoes Dr. Peterson stopped her.

“Please keep them on, honey... they look very nice against your skin. Now come here and lie down!”

Karin never had time to react before Dr. Peterson gripped her arm and led her to the black leather couch. “Please lie down.”

Dr. Peterson gently but firmly pushed Karin backwards till she lied against the cold leather.

The doctor placed herself in the large confortable chair standing by the couch. Her white latex dress moved upwards so that she had to cross her legs to avoid showing that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Karin didn’t notice but I, who had once instructed the good doctor never to wear any, knew what to look for. Karin looked as if she wasn’t sure this was real, lying naked except for a pair of very sexy high heels on a hard leather couch, with a psychologist wearing an ex tremely kinky dress and a pair of heels that looked impossible to walk with. Besides the feeling of the leather against her naked skin made her feel even stranger...

Karin spent half the day at Dr. Peterson’s. She told the doctor everything, the doctor taking notes.

Finally Dr. Peterson spoke. “As I see it there isn’t anything terrible wrong with you...”

“It isn’t?” Karin asked, sounded both relieved and afraid.

“You are quite normal my dear! It’s only good that you have discovered what you like... Most women go through their whole lives not knowing or admitting what they really need, and therefore becomes deeply unhappy!”

The two women discussed this few a few minutes, and then Karin interrupted the talking with a question. Apparently Karin had become more and more fascinated with the female doctors clothing... The way the white latex followed her curves like a second skin, and the shoes that forced her feet to an unbelievable angle.

“...I just wondered...” Karin stammered. “Yes?” Dr. Peterson replied.

“Well... Your dress... how... how does it feel like?”

“Oh... It feels wonderful... the feeling of rubber against your bare skin is fantas tic... It always makes me so damn horny!” The doctor said without the slightest blush, and with a warm smile on her lips. Karin blushed very very deep, but at the same time her nipples began to harden. “I have a few dresses here at the office if you want to try something on. And a few other things too...” said Dr. Peterson as she reached out towards Karin offering her hand to help the beautiful blonde to get up from the couch. As she did so she had to uncross her legs and for the first time Karin realized that the tall brunette was absolutely naked under the white dress.

“What’s the matter honey?” asked Dr. Peterson as Karin suddenly stopped to move, staring with a dumb expression right between the young doctor’s legs. “Oh that!” Dr. Peterson laughed. “Well this dress is way to tight to wear anything under it! Besides, it makes me excited to show off my body! Come on, let’s go to the office...”

Dr. Peterson pushed the somewhat reluctant blonde in front of her through a door and into a small office in the back. I followed quickly behind the two women, with my videocamera ready.

“But... but I shouldn’t...” Karin stammered as Dr. Peterson gave her a tight red dress, made of thin latex. It was the opposite of Dr. Peterson’s, it reached down to Karin’s feet, and a zipper went from the neck all the way down in the back.

“Nonsense,” the doctor told Karin. “Now put it ON!”

With shaking hands Karin began to open the zipper. Soon she had put it on; there was no way, though that she could close the zipper by her own.

“Turn around and let me help you!” Dr. Peterson offered, Before Karin had time to say something the young doctor had turned her around and was now holding her in a firm grip with both her hands around Karin’s waist under the dress.

“Oh my...” the doctor said as her eyes wandered over Karin’s perfect behind.

Then she as if by accident let one of the fingers on her left hand slip in between Karin’s buttocks as she raised her hands to find the zipper. Karin responded immediately. A soft moan slipped through her lips, as she in voluntarily moved her hips slightly to meet the caressing finger.

“Boy you’re a HOT one, aren’t you?” Dr Peterson raised her eyebrows, as she closed the red dress around Karin. It took only about two seconds from the moment the zipper closed till Karin started to squirm with a very uncomfortable look on her face.

“Please,” She said, “Take it off!”

After almost thirty minutes, during which time Karin had tried a number of dresses that all made her itch and squirm, she finally tried a pair of black latex hot pants. Both she and Dr. Peterson sighted with releaf as Karin could wear them with out any trouble.

“At last!” Dr. Peterson said. “Tell me now, how do you like them?” Karin just stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself, totally nude except for a pair of impossible tight black hotpants, which felt so strangely arousing... She could feel the black material caress her cheeks and sex. They were so tight that one could easily see the shape of her pubic mound and nether lips through the pants. Both the young doctor and herself could see (and Karin could feel) her nipples getting erect.

“Oh.” was all that Karin said, slowly turning towards Dr. Peterson.

“OK! Now my dear girl, we need a pair of shoes to match!” Dr. Peterson smiled a warm smile and then turned around and started to search the closet.

While Dr. Peterson searched her closet, Karin couldn’t resist the urge to caress herself. Slowly, while staring at herself in the full size mirror, she began to touch her nipples, making small circular movements with her fingers.

“Oh, that looks SO good!”

Karin turned around and blushed all over her body, but still not moving her fin gers from her nipples, as Dr. Peterson, smiling, handed over a number of shoes to her, “Don’t worry,” said the doctor. “I am a psychologist, remember? There is no need to be ashamed. Now try those shoes!”

The shoes, all black, were of different styles, although all was made of vinyl or in one case, latex.

After almost fifteen minutes the two women agreed about a pair that looked ab solutely fantastic on Karin’s long legs: A pair of black vinyl shoes, basically ordinary high heels except for the heels that was eight inches tall. At first, Karin couldn’t even stand wearing them, but after I intervened, using my powers, her mind soon con vinced her body that walking or even dancing was no problem at all.

At that moment I was staring at, and filming, a wonderful picture. Karin, still topless, wearing a pair of latex hotpants and those fantastic shoes that made her legs look as if they could easily reach heaven (which they did, so to speak, since they were connected to the rest of her fabulous body), admiring herself in the mirror. And behind her, standing on her knees, Dr. Peterson also looking in the mirror, and absentmindedly caressing Karin’s calves and tights.

“What should I wear to cover my breasts?” Karin asked.

“Do you have to wear anything? You look absolutely fantastic! Besides, remember what we have talked about today? You would probably love walking out to your car showing your breasts to the whole world... Wouldn’t you?”

For a brief moment, Karin looked as if she really concidered the idea. Then she said: “Stop joking! Give me something to wear!”