The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Sweetness”

chapter two — The Main Course.

This is so fun! I can’t believe he’s feeding me... I feel like the princess in last night’s story!

Mmm... that was hot. I fingered myself for an hour after! God! Thinking about it all again... I can feel my pussy tightening up. Woof!

“Drink?” He’s grinning, “I promise I wont make you laugh.”

He better not! Mmm regular coke... I always drink diet. This whole lunch is a guilty pleasure. I’m getting to meet Andy. He’s completely exactly how funny and sexy I hoped he would be. I’m amazed.

Eye contact... his eyes are so beautiful and dark. They make my heart flutter!

“So, Question for you.”

I hope it’s yes or no. Ha!

“Werewolves... you like em?”

What? He totally knows this already! Fine... how to answer...

Taking a chance- “Mm mmm.”

Hey I spoke! Sort of... Ha! Awesome! I found a loophole!

“Pretty and smart! For that, you may have the last piece of baguette.”

He brings it to my lips... this time I’m ready! I lean in and begin to slowly lick the cheese from the bread. Mmm! He’s letting me... watching me. I take my time... licking... enjoying the taste and texture... making sure he knows I’m enjoying it... Oh boy- this is great!

Squirming—“Mmmmm.”

The only word I seem to have at my disposal... but it works... he just shifted in his seat. I love it when I get a reaction!

The cheese on the bread is nearly gone, but his fingers look extra yummy... moving on... reaching up and taking the bread out of his fingers- dropping it onto the plate, then gently sucking his index finger into my mouth... Oooooh!

I glance up... oh yeah... he’s biting his lip... watching me suck each of his fingers clean, watching my mouth... I can’t help but smile- Ah! I have to stop! I can’t giggle and suck at the same time. Damn!

I’m feeling ridiculously proud of myself. I’m such a horn-dog.

“That was nice... very nice, I could get used to that kind of thing.”

Me too.

Shaking his head, “Now, I’m trying to come up with something fresh to do, but I think you’ve temporarily outdone me in that department.”

Squeee! Victory! My cheeks hurt again... I can’t stop smiling!

* * *

Oh! Oh No! The waiter is back! Oh My God I can’t look! I feel hot... I can’t look! Holy crap I’m so embarrassed!

“Hehehe...”

That Bastard! I felt like this the last time the freaking waiter came over! He did this! Ack! I’m—I’m... Gaaa!

“Hey Ouch! You like to pinch too much! Hehehe...”

I’m burying my head in under my arm... I can not handle the waiter... Ugh!

“Shnghghhhhh... You’re so cute when you turn into a bright pink hobbit.”

Snickerer! Ahhh... I should totally hurt him! I am not a hobbit!

“Hey! Watch-it with the slapping too! That’s abuse! Animal cruelty even!”

Cruelty? What? Oh Fuc—oh... ok... ok. alright, the waiter is going... Damn that was humiliating! I’m freaking panting! Ugh! Now lets see if I can express myself clearly...

“Grrrrrrrr”

“ Growling at me is only going to encourage me, Sweetness. Honest.”

“Grrrr Grm! Mnnnn!” Stomping my feet.

Leaning closer... over me, “Feeling more encouraged already.”

Oh wow... I’m about to get kissed. My heart just freaking skipped... Wow.

His lips are so silky... He’s nibbling... bottom lip...top.. bottom... Oh! I’m dizzy! He’s wrapping himself around me... scooping me into his arms... kissing me hard now! Heaven... oh the taste of him! His tongue is electric!

Noooo, no no! He’s stopping... nooooo I want! Oooh, Damn!

Ok... Maybe we do need to stop... Jeesh, I’m sweating... and no wonder I’m dizzy! I don’t think I was breathing... Amazing!

“That’s what you get for encouraging me.”

I can’t even attempt to answer him now. I’m buzzed. I just gonna lean back and close my eyes and think about that kiss.

If that’s a sign of things to come... pshhh, I have just struck man-gold. That was like... I don’t know, Laurence of Arabia or something... Oh- the story from last night! The princess and the stranger... When he swept her off her horse and into his arms. Now, that was romantic.... not to mention dead fucking exciting, when she realized that she was feeling fur against her cheek! Oh Man! I could totally feel it myself!

“Beautiful.”

“Mnn?” I open my eyes. He’s looking at me, like I’m something special. Gaaaaahhhhh... I’m giddy!

Slowly shaking his head, “You’re so fucking beautiful. Honest. I’m freaking scared.”

Awwwwww. I’m so happy! Gah! My toes are wiggling so fast right now... and I’m all self-conscious. I’m not used to romance... I feel like a dweeb, all of a sudden... Eek! I’m just gonna concentrate on the food in front of us.

Wow... that’s a lot of food! The waiter set us up with a big tray of meat. There’s little bowls of dipping sauces and a big pot of boiling broth to cook in. Mmmm... I am really hungry! Oh and the best part—No evil veggies! Carnivores rock!

Looking excited, he says, “I know the owners of the restaurant they let me bring my own meat. It’s venison.”

Venison? Seriously? Yay! I’ve never had venison before... this is so cool!

“I bagged it myself, Thursday... I wanted your first deer to be special.”

whoa... He hunted down a deer for me? Really? Holy shit! That is so unbelievably cool! I have to hug him... I’m hugging him! Oh Man! He fucking hunted for me! Wow! I’m so excited about this. I’m practically creaming myself!

“You’re welcome. I’m glad it pleases you. But... don’t get too used to it. Most of the year you’re going to be getting frozen Bambi. I don’t like to take deer out of season; it’s not good for the herd.”

Oh... right, it’s hunting season- guys in orange vests with guns... I forgot. Duh! Was I just thinking that he went and chased down a deer and ripped it’s throat out with his giant fangs? Uh... yep. Oooh.... reality check... not good. I’m getting a little too into this fantasy...

“What’s wrong? You just got all weird on me?”

Weird? Yeah... feeling pretty weird. Feeling kinda like a freak.

He is shaking his head, “Ok,” Bending forward and looking me in the eyes, “Lotta lingua.”

Huh? What’s that mean? Lingua? Oh! Can I speak now? Checking...

“Hello? Hey! I can talk again!”

“Yes... for now. Answer my question. What’s wrong?”

“Oh... No, nothing is wrong, really. I just surprised myself and then felt kinda weird about it- embarrassed. It’s not a big deal, though. I’m really flattered that you’re serving me meat from the deer you hunted.”

“Embarrassed? I Didn’t mean to embarrass you. Well, ok... the waiter thing is on purpose—”

“Oh! That’s right! You jerk, you totally need to stop that! Make it not work or whatever. My whole body goes crazy with embarrassment and freaking lust! That is rotten!”

“Hehehee... Oh Sweetness, I love it so much, though! Please let me keep it? Please? Come-on... you can’t say it isn’t fun! Please, I enjoy it so much.”

“What? Are you serious? You like seeing me lose it every time the waiter comes over?”

He looks like a kid, begging... ahhh, it is really cute. Man...

“Yes! Sweetness I love it. I love the control! Seeing you turn all pink and the way your nipples tighten up and you squirm in your seat... Ugh! My dick turns to marble- fucking marble. I can’t get enough of it.”

Whoa... my pussy just- Oh wow, he likes it! Oh ho... Please yes! I’m tingling all over!

“Ooooh, look at you all warming up.” He’s leaning even closer now, moving his head to the side... Mmmmm... Nuzzling my neck!

“Eeeee! You’re tickling me!” I can feel it in my cunt! Mercy!

Pulling back, he looks intense- definitely aroused, “You like that I get turned on by having power over you... don’t you?”

His voice has gone all low and gravely. It makes my heart race... My hands are tingling.

I can’t lie to him- “I do... I do like that.”

leaning in, nose to nose... gorgeous dark eyes... “Does it make you want to cum?”

swallowing- answering- “Yes... yes I do.”

My head is spinning... I can’t believe I just admitted that... I want to run and hide; I wish I still couldn’t speak... That way I wouldn’t have to explain why I’m such a horny freak and I could just enjoy it and not have it be my fault...

And now he’s waiting for me to say something and I can’t think of anything but begging him to take control.

“You don’t have to be ashamed of this, love.” He says.

But, I am... “I wish- no, I—Crap. I have a lot of thoughts right now. I’m not sure if I’m ok with this- ok with me liking this.”

I wish he would stop me before I continue. I really wish he would shut me up... I’m fucking miserable, and I can feel a lot of words welling up inside of me. Like a wave of something- something true and heavy.

“I want you to control me. I do- It is the most amazing and intoxicating thing! But I- I’m not sure I can do this... or not all the time... All of a sudden this is all really... real! And I’m so into it, I forgot you were human... I thought you were a real werewolf! I forgot this was just a fantasy game. The hypnosis- it feels like a magic spell! And I’m like that princess from the bed time story and it feels so good... too good! I forgot where reality starts and I didn’t want to remember... And now I’m sad. I’m really sad, because... I remembered.”

I feel empty now... I’m trying to think of what all I just said. Whatever it was... I meant it. I just poured it all out of me.

Andy’s looking down. I guess he is thinking about what I just said. The silence is making me nervous though...

“Andy, it’s not your fault I’m having this freak out. I really am enjoying this; it means a lot to me... Thank you.”

-and now I really don’t know what else to say. I’m a freak who wants to pretend he is a powerful werewolf and I’m his toy princess. So, I’ll close my eyes and wait... and think about him holding me; because it makes me feel safe and calm...

* * *

Relief!

He’s holding me, for real now... I am so thankful.

His lips fall against mine and-

Everything slows down. Not frozen in time... but alive and letting this moment stretch out between us. I can feel his breath, slow... steady... warm. My heart is thumping in my chest; body gently rocking- pulsating with each heart beat...

I feel the vibration of his voice before the tickle of his lips...

“If I told you I was real... If I told you I was a real werewolf, would you believe me?”

no... “I would be sad, because werewolves don’t really exist... And I really want them to.”

I drop my head... God- I’m so sad now, this is so fucked up. I feel like someone just took Santa Claus away...

-hand sliding down to cup my chin... raising my face to look at him...

“Sweetness, I exist.”

Gold... His eyes are gold!

Heart racing... Head spinning...

“Is this real?”

He’s on me... Hard and deep... No time to breath. Lips and teeth, biting, sucking at my mouth... A tornado welling up inside me... His tongue is invading me, conquering me! Yes! Have me... Claim me! Don’t let me go...

* * *

The kiss is over... He’s letting me go. Cold.

I don’t want to open my eyes. I don’t want to find out it was some trick. I don’t want to look... or listen... or anything. I just want to go back into the kiss. Into the story.

His voice is low, rough. “Sweetness?”

God, it melts me...

My eyes open on their own. I can’t not look at him. I can’t ignore him.

Gold... no, light brown. No, now he is moving and they are gold... reflecting the lights of the room. His eyes glow, like an animal’s at night... catching the light. How-

“How are you doing this?”

“It’s kind of like winking. I think it and my eyes change.”

“No.. I mean how are you doing this? Making me see your eyes differently.”

“I just told you, Sweetness. What more do I have to do? Get furry and climb up on the table? I can if that helps, but the owners might get upset and never let us eat here again.”

He’s smiling now... waiting for me to catch up to him. Waiting for me to accept this as reality. Just like at the beginning of this- with the hypnosis. He’s waiting for me to talk myself into it.

* * *

Well... I already accepted the hypnosis and this could be hypnosis. I’m ok with the hypnosis. I trust him. I feel safe and I enjoy it. If this is real... If werewolves are real, then this would be what I want more than anything in the world. And if this is hypnosis, then... then, I think it is the next best thing.

So...I can do this. I can accept this, but, I need to make sure we agree on this reality... it can’t all be up to him... not all of it.

“Do you want to control me all the time?”

“No. I want a mate- a partner... not a slave.”

This is what I want to hear. This settles it for me... I feel so relieved. Hypnosis or furry supernatural reality... I’ll accept either for my mate.

Sitting up straighter, I am ready now.

“Tell me a story while you feed me... I promise I’ll be quiet.”