The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taste

Part Two:

Sarah’s crashing orgasm milks the cum out of me, but it leaves me unsatisfied. I still need to feel my fully extended dick stuffed down the throat of some pretty young girl. I open my wall safe and took out two syringes filled with the Taste drug and lock up the rest. I can feel Sarah’s eyes hungrily follow my every move. Just minutes after her latest fix and she wants more.

I shake my head. She is burning out already and it’s my own fault for bringing her along too quickly. I make a mental note to evaluate my procedures, but I know why I forced her treatment. Her mouth looks so good with my dick in it. Even now, knowing it would radically accelerate her collapse, I want to force her to fellate me. I stiffen and ignoring her whorish pleading eyes walk out of my office to the reception area.

My secretary, Rachel Brim, had one of my “patients” kneeling between her legs while she rubs her pussy over her face. The girl’s mouth and nose shone with slick juices desperately trying to please her tormentor.

“That’s it bitch,” Rachel sneers, “Lick that pussy clean.”

As I walked over to get a better look, Brim attention instantly turned to me.

“I caught this bitch,” she begins to explain while picking up her riding crop and tapping the rear end of the submissive girl, “in a violation of the dress code. ”

“So you thought you’d go easy on her,” I reply as I pick up the hem of the girl’s skirt and reach underneath. Ah yes, I remember her. She was a stewardess for some airline when I first gave her a taste. Now, of course, she works for me. In mock horror I flip up her skirt to reveal a pair of cotton panties stretched tight across her ass cheeks.

“You are perceptive Miss Brim,” I say, “A clear violation.” The girl lets out a moan and begins to cry. Instantly, Brim snatches her crop and whips her slave across the face.

“Silence.” she hisses.

“ Well, she has to punished,” I say while slowly removing her panties; first lifting one leg then another. " How about we suspend her weekly ration?” That immeditaely brought a protest from the girl. It is quickly squashed by Miss Brim who shoves one of her gloved hands into the woman’s mouth making her gasp and choke.

The weekly ration is a very diluted potion of the Taste and some other addictive substances. It isjust enough to take the edge off the insatiable itch that otherwise grew to intolerable levels. It allowes me to control my patients without destroying their personalities.

“Perhaps she would like a different punishment,” I say while taking the riding crop out of Brim’s free hand and begin wrapping the cotton panties around its stem. Brim forces her hand in the girl’s mouth trapping her tongue between her fingers. I kicked at the girl’s heels and she instantly spread her legs unaware of what I had ready for her punishment.

Spreading her cheeks with one hand I aim the crop and panties at the small brown ring of her anus then slowly start shoving the panties up her ass. The ex-stewardess (what was her name?) starts to buck as the pain increases, but I keep up the steady pressure slowly twisting the leather crop and jamming the cotton panties deeper and deeper.

In a desperate moment the girl breaks free of Brim’s grasp and pleads with me to stop. “God, stop it,stop it gaagghh” she moans before Brim’s hand forces its way back into her mouth.

Brim screeches at her to be silent and looks at me her face a mask of lust. “Ram it all the way in,” she hisses eyes bright with desire. I knew better than to permanently damage this whore just yet. I leave the crop firmly planted in her ass, the panties completely shoved in. She won’t break that rule any time soon.

Once again I am tempted to let Miss Brim or her chastised student to relieve my sexual tension. Once again I stiffen my resolve to wait for more delicious game.

“I’ll be gone for about an hour,” I tell my secretary as I head out the door. “Please clean up after yourself.”

“You hear that bitch,” she mock whisphers to her slave, “I’ve got a whole hour to show you some respect.” It was a stroke of luck that I found someone so enthusiastic as Miss Brim. Now I’m off to find someone worthy of my attention.