The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taste Part Three

Out of the office, I stop at the newsstand and buy a small box of imported caramels. In the privacy of a telephone cubbyhole I unwrap the box and gently insert the needle of one of the taste-filled syringes into the candy. Just couple of drops is all I need for two of them. The third one I knead out a little bubble and fill it carefully with a quarter ounce of the the precious liquid. Placing the candy back in its plastic tray, I walk out into the street.

The Taste solution is actually three or four different psychoactive chemicals that can be mixed in varying degrees of intensity depending on the girl’s resistance. Usually, it takes two to three doses to addict my target, then I change solutions and introduce agents that break down her inhibitions and self-esteem. The girl I’m seeing right now is weak, after just one dose she’s ready for the next step in the training.

The coffee shop is just around the corner from my office. I normally avoid crappy food like this, but as I walked by last week she was at the window booth. A bright cheery girl with a halo of blonde hair and a voluptuous figure. I don’t particularly like well-endowed woman, but she was young and strong and carried her large breasts easily. As she turned to service another table I imagined her breasts to have a delightful upturn to them with a hard beautiful nipple crowning each one. I knew then I had to have her; I had to see those breasts up close.

Since then I’ve made contact and planted the seed. I used my favorite ruse. I offer her a doctored candy telling her that it is a new product my company in developing that has no fat or cholesterol and only 5 calories per candy. Women fall for that story all the time. Instantly after ingesting the candy, the drug is carried by the taste and smell nerve sensors directly to the brain and causes an explosion of activity in the pleasure center. This sudden rush is accompanied a few seconds later with a slight numbing sensation as the second drug washes over the neurons of the pleasure center. This drug competes with the receptor sites on the ends of the nerve endings and blocks all those except the ones opened by the first drug. This is when the fun begins.

As this second drug invades the pleasure center,more and more receptors are filled with a blank substance that negates any impulses for endorpin and seratonin production hormonal levels. Meanwhile a third drug courses through the blood stream and deactives any hormones already in the blood stream. The brain at this point finds itself in a peculiar situation. It craves stimulation, but the only stimulation it is receiving is from the sites first activated by the drug. Therefore the source of that stimulus becomes extremely important to the brain. It uses every resource to locate and secure a supply of this stimulus. A person’s ego and superego which control its inhibitions and desires simply cannot compete with the powerful force of their own inner desire. They are crushed under the weight of a mind driven to stimulate itself.

And this is only the first half of the treatment.

Penny, my latest experiment, sees me come in and gives a little cry of delight. For the last three days I waited while the drug focused all her desires, imaginings, and dreams on the first caramel candy I gave her. Of course no other candy, no other taste, can satisfy her now. She is serving a couple and practically drops the food on their laps. The young girl rushes over to me and escorts me over to one of ther tables.

Penny really is a sweet girl and she uses, perhaps is driven by, her sweet nature to fawn over me.

“Oh I haven’t seen you in ages,” she says gently touching my shoulder. She leans over to straighten the place mat and brushes her breasts against my arm. She smells wonderful.

“You smell wonderful,” I say enjoying her desperate attempt to please me.

“Thank you,” Penny beams “I can’t seem to smell it. My nose must be stuffed up.” I pick up the menu and pretend to concentrate on my order. Penny drifts away and turned back to her other customers. Always, though, her eyes are on me ready to detect the slightest movement. I wait till she’s in the middle of pouring a cup of coffee for a middle-aged matron then clear my throat.

“You stupid girl!” the old bag screams as the hot coffee soaks her skirt. Penny apologizing profusely beelines for my table.

“Are you ready to order?,” she says ignoring the ruckus behind her.

“I’m not really hungry,” I begin taking the candy box out of my jacket and opening it on the formica table top. “But i thought you might be.”

If a car crashed into the cafe penny would not have noticed it. All her attention was directed at the box of caramels exactly like those she had three days ago. Her mind must be screaming at her to grab them and cram them in her mouth, but she holds back watching what I do. Behind her the matron is yelling for the manager; people are cranking around in their seats.

“I think that woman wants you.” I tell her.

“Fuck that bitch,” Penny replies. She reaches out to touch the caramels.

“Meet me by the phones in five minutes.“I talk slowly to make sure she hears me. I close the box and put it quickly in my pocket. That breaks the spell. Penny nervously looks back at the old women and her boss, a short, balding Greek. I stand up and head for the bathroom.

The last time I was here I scouted a perfect location for the next phase of the training. The coffee shop is in a large office building and has a doorway into the lobby. Right next to their door is a janitor’s closet. It cost 50 dollars to get the key, but the room was perfect. Five minutes later, Penny shows up.

“I quit,” she shrugs. I hold out a caramel. She pick it up like a flower and softly places it in her mouth. “Oh my,” she speaks in a hushed tone. The few drops of the taste work quickly, but do not last. This solution is similar to the first. Instead of intense flavor and smell reactions, however, it induces intense sexual sensations.

As the drug works its magic Penny falls into a kind of a swoon. Any touch, even that of her clothes, excites her stimulus-starved brain. I usher her out of the restaurant and to the closet. At the threshold she struggles. Her mind is in a fog of sensation.

“Wait . . .” she mumbles. I put another Taste-laced candy to her lips.

“Have another,” I whisper. She shudders at the hot breath on her ear. The two doses combine to make her a little intoxicated. The young girl giggles as she stumbles into the room. I lock the door behind me. The room is large enough to two shelves on either wall and a couple of chairs in the middle. Penny, still in a daze, sits on one and smiles at me. Her lust left uncontrolled by the drug begins to build. Seductively she opens her legs and strokes her legs.

“I am soo hot.” she tells me.

“Then take off your uniform.”

“No,” she says coyly, spinning the chair around. I come up behind her and stoop to kiss her neck. Each kiss makes her gasp. Slowly I unzip the dress and pull it off her. She stands and faces me. I can see her struggling to maintain control.

“Wait,” she gasps, “Something’s not right.” I unhook her bra and she grabs it before it falls. “Wait,’ she is pleading now, not with me, but with the desire rippling through her body. I firmly pull the bra away and reveal a beautiful set of breasts with sweet upturned nipples. I reach out and cup one rolling a nipple between two fingertips.

“Ahhhh,” Penny’s head rolls back. I bend slightly and capture the sweet bud of her breast in my lips. “Ohhhh Myy.” she exclaims. My other hand snakes under her panties to her cunt. She is sopping wet. I curl a finger into her slit and search for the bud of her clitoris. The swollen nubbin bounces against my touch. Penny orgasms, squeezing her thighs together as her cunt spasms in delight.

I break our embrace and walk over to one of the chairs. I hold her hand and lead in front of me.

“Tell me, " I ask as I unzip my pants. “Have you ever sucked a man’s cock?”

“M-My boyfriend like me to lick his . . .“She trails off still recovering from the intense orgasm.

“Good” I say. Taking off my suit jacket and hanging it over the back of the chair. “Please show me what you can do.”

Penny was too hot, too confused, too overwhelmed to refuse. She knelt down pulling my stiffening cock out and began to lick it.

Oh what a joy it is to see a woman one her knees licking your member. What absolute satisfaction and contentment. Of course, Penny wasn’t very good. Even relieved of her inhibitions she barely inserted two inches of my penis into her mouth. This wouldn’t do at all. She had to start training right away.

I took the last doctored caramel out of my pocket and began to soften it in my palm. The drug had absorbed into the caramel so it did not squirt out of the pocket I had made. Penny’s eyes followed my manipulations.

“You want this last one don’t you my whore.” Penny said nothing, she just nodded. “You are my whore are you not?”

Penny pulled me out of her mouth and agreed. “I am not your whore.”

“You aren’t! “I say thrilled at her defiant tone. “You certainly don’t suck cock like a whore. I will have to teach you.” With that said, I take the softened caramel and wrap it around the base of my erect member.

Penny release the tip of my penis from her mouth pick the candy off.

“No, No,” I say batting her hand away. “Put your hands behind your back. whore, Right Now! You’ll have to get this sweet the hard way.” Penny looks at me with a mind-swooning mixture of hate, fear, and lust. I can feel my asshole tighten with lust of my own. She takes my member back in her mouth. Slowly, her eyes fixed on the caramel bullring she forces herself to swallow my dick. God the sensation is incredible.

“That’s it” I instruct her. “Slowly, slowly, don’t push too hard. Breathe through your nose. Don’t be scared if you gag, its just the gag reflex . Let it pass.” Three inches are down her throat, four inches to go. I can feel her tongue swish out trying to get a preview taste.

Five inches down, her gag reflex is kicking in and she puts her arms forward to support her weight. I have to remember that she disobeyed me. At six inches down I can see her throat working to accommodate my dick. She can smell the caramel now, it is soaked through and through with the Taste and it drive her on.

“Just an inch or so away baby,” I say. “You want it, then take it you whore!” I grab the back of her head and ram forward with my hips in one powerful stroke.

Penny’s eyes roll into the back of her head as the big dose of the taste slams into her system. Her legs shake as she orgasms and pisses herself at the same time. She lets out a huge fart too. Her mouth is working feverishly at the base of my cock licking off the sticky ambrosia. The feeling of my cock fully-extended down her throat is incredible, but I know how to make it indescribably delicious. I reach down and pinch off her nose shutting off her air.

Immediately her lungs expand to try and force some air in. This creates a partial vacuum in the soft tissues of her throat which collapse in around my dick. As i said the feeling cannot be described. Especially when you look into their eyes and see the mixture of fear, panic, lust and humiliation dancing around inside their head. I can only last a few moments at this juncture and come deeply and generously. Penny is bucking so furiously that U can’t hold her and she disgorges my cock while coughing and gagging on my sperm.

Damn that was good.

“Well,” I say picking up her uniform to wipe my dick off. “wasn’t that fun.”