The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taste Part Four

m/f blackmail, nc, humiliation

Copyright 1996 © CG

All cautions and warnings about adult sexual literature apply. Do not continues reading if under 18 years old.

Email comments are encouraged.

Part One

So spent am I from my exertions with Penny I did not bother the pretty brunette who I meet in the elevator in my office building. I remember the two days and nights we spent forcing her to fuck every male in her dorm. Why can I never remember their names! I chastise myself. Her fear and anticipation amuse me greatly as we travel upward, but as I said I am too drained to avail myself.

Miss Brim is not at her desk when I open the door for the young coed. Muffled thuds come from one of the back rooms.

“My secretary will be right with you,” I say as I open the door I think might contain Miss Brim. Immediately a girl charges out; she is naked except for being handcuffed and having a hood fastened over her head completely blinding her. She stumbles past me and slams into the wall opposite with tremendous force. I notice a riding crop sticking out of her asshole like a demented weather vane.

“Come back here!” screeches Miss Brim now dressed in leathers and holding a dog collar in her hand. She blushes when she sees me. “I’m sorry,, s-sir I . . .”

I wave her explanation away and point to her charge who has wandered into the lobby. My pretty brunette stands there stock still her eyes darting towards the safety of the door. Brim barrels past and grabs the riding stock sticking out of her playmate’s ass. “Get back inside!” she hisses steering the bound girl back to the back room. A piteously moan erupts from beneath the hood. Brim twists the pole and rams the girl into the wall. “Silence!” she screams one inch from the hood.

As they pass me I reach out and grab one of Brim’s breasts which has worked free from the leather halter. She stops instantly and a shudder runs through her body. I grab the exposed nipple between my fingers and roll it roughly; twisting it hard. Brim gulps air raggedly. She does not say a word.

“Let’s have a little more attention to the job and a little less recreation,” I say softly. Then I bend slightly and take her nipple in my mouth. It is a hard little pebble beneath my tongue. I bite down hard grinding my incisors until I feel the skin break and the blood gush forth. I bite harder, pulling back to rip open the wound. Brim crys out, but with superhuman strength stifles her anguish. I chew on her nipple as I walk away forcing myself not to look back at her pain.

In the privacy of my office I check my calender: a pickup from Sarah at tea time and then tonight’s theatrics with Marina. I open my safe and take out an ample supply of the Taste liquid wrapping it carefully and placing it in a small leather pouch.

As I enter the lobby of my office I half expected Miss Brim waiting with pistol to take her revenge. Of course she is no where to be seen. The pretty brunette, still standing, opens her mouth to speak.

“Ah yes,” I say. She reaches into her bag, takes out an envelope, and holds it out to me. Filled with cash, no doubt, from her customers for the week. I take the envelope and hold on to her hand. A thrill goes through me as I see her stiffen in fear. I bend down and kiss her hand tonguing Brim’s nipple out on her palm.

“Souvenir.”

Part Two

Sarah Covington was addicted to sex before she became addicted to the Taste. I didn’t have to search her out; she came to me after I encountered a few of her friends. She was in her late thirties and in full bloom. A buxom full-lipped redhead with a drop dead smile. She was already notorious for breaking up two or three marriages and even more notorious for NOT breaking up a few more. Most attractive to me: she was rich. Her two dead husbands left her millions which I wanted to fund my operations.

What surprised me was that her greatest worth was her knowledge of every liaison, affair, and adultery among her rich elite set. Her persuasive abilities made her gossip central for the noveau-riche and old money types. With her help I targeted dozens of lonely women to milk out small amounts of money instead of draining one victim and possibly attracting undue attention.

Today I meet her in one of the elegant private rooms her hotel. A tasteful three star establishment with just a dozen or so suites. Each one completely wired for video and sound recording. As I walk in I see her with a very beautiful older women, perhaps 45 or 50. They are seated and as I approach the haughty older woman stands and hands Sarah an envelope. Sarah hands her a small box. It’s a thrill to realize that Sarah can manipulate these women without my help. Even I don’t fully realize how many women are beholden to the Taste.

The older women brushes past me. I smell the rich perfume left in her wake. Smells like old money to me.

“Sarah!” I call out, “delighted to see you.” Sitting down a waitress appears instantly carrying a coffeepot. I wave her away watching her bare ass peek out beneath her short skirt. ”

“Remember that lawyer who tried to sue you last year? Sarah says noticing my interest.

“Is that her?”

“Lord no!” Sarah continues, “It is her younger sister. Just some insurance in she proves hesitant.”

“So,” I begin, changing the subject. “What have you got for me?” Sarah flashes that brilliant smile at me and reaches into her bag. She slides over a large mailing envelope. I open it and see it filled with wrapped bundles of cash.

“The Usual,” she says, “And something a little unusual. " She hands me another manila envelope much thinner this time. I smile. What a joy to have found Sarah, She is one of the only operatives I allow to sell the Taste letting her keep enough for herself and her own slaves. In the envelope are pictures. I recognize them immediately as the cool older blonde that just left. She is not very haughty in these pictures. A huge black penis is poised in front of her face. Her distaste is wonderfully apparent. The next photo shows the penis half-shoved down her throat. A third shows two black men fucking her mouth and pussy at once.

“Wonderful,” I mutter as I flip over each picture.

“Next week,” Sarah says “I want pictures of her with her best friend, then maybe her daughters. I’ve lined up two more potential performers as well.”

“You have done well, my child” I cannot hide my admiration for her initiative and she realizes she has an opening.

“I am so grateful that I have pleased you, My lord.” Sarah takes my hand and gently licks one finger. My cock is ramrod hard at her touch.

“Well, " I says shifting my erection to a comfortable position. “Perhaps we should think of pleasing you.”

“I need nothing but your presence,” Sarah whispers reaching under the table to stroke my cock.

“Really?” I nod. “I’ve completed a new generation. Would you like to be the first?” Sarah stands up quickly and practically pulls me with her.

“Let’s go!” she says