The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taste Part Five:

Sorry for the long delay in finishing this episode, but I have to live it before I can write about it, don’t you know.

All the usual disclaimers apply. This is a story about the humiliation and degradation of women and not for casual readers, Please do not continue if you are a sensitive soul or under 21 years old.

Sarah throws open the doors of her inner sanctum and strides in like a queen in her throne room. Two servants, beautiful girls with saved heads and severe bondage that obscenely extend their tongues like dogs in heat attend her. They move surprisingly quick since it looks like some sort of device plunges in an out of their assholes as they walk. Sarah orders them to prepare her Chair . She begins undressing. For a moment I feel she has forgotten about me focusing so hard on the vial of the Taste that she holds gently up to the light. The glass glows in a green fluorescent flicker that seems almost alive.

“Don’t worry my dear,” she speaks reading my mind while still staring at the new generation of the Taste drug. “I haven’t forgotten how much I depend on you.” She gives me a look that could give an erection to the Pope and slowly reveals her gorgeous breasts. She comes over and presses her perfumed flesh onto my chest.

“Let me suck your dick,” she pleads with mock sincerity, " force your prick deep in my mouth.” Expertly, Sarah exposes my penis, gently stroking it towards erection. I take the vial from her hand and unstopped it. She freezes, my penis pulses under her hand like a frightened bird. She leans forward, her lips brush my ear and she exhales her hot breath precisely in the right spot.

“Give me the full dose this time.”

“Sure,” I agree sarcastically, " half a dose of the last generation almost killed you.”

Sarah resumes her expert massage of my dick. “Then kill me this time.” she hisses. Sarah’s slave appears at the doorway and struggles to emit a small squeak, a signal that her Chair is ready. Sarah had a special platform built to restrain her charges. The centerpiece was a chair that could be configured in hundreds of different positions. Many a young girl felt the kiss of the lash or the thrust of the penetration in the contraption. I know I’ve seen enough video from this room——chamber really, dungeon actually.

This time the room looks more like a hospital and it is Sarah’s turn to sit in the steel and leather device. The slaves have set up a hospital pump, bags of plasma and whole blood, and wheeled in a full-size pulmonary resuscitator. A fully equipped crash cart sits humming nearby unlike last time when we had to spend precious minutes waiting for the paddles to warm up.

Sarah grabs one of her girls by the tongue and maneuvers her over to my side. The girl immediately drops on all fours waiting for my slightest desire. My dear comrade, for that is what Sarah has become to me, gracefully alights on her throne and begins strapping herself in. It takes a few minutes to calibrate the monitors and power up the instruments. The room fills with the white noise of machinery and Sarah’s beauty is hidden behind the gauze tape and trappings. The one slave, a nurse in their former life, stands ready to revive her mistress.

Sarah pauses now and then motions to me to bend down closely in a false show of secrecy.

“Fuck me while I take the drug,” she whispers then playfully bites my ear.

“You know you won’t feel anything from me.” I explain, “It all work up here.” I tap her forehead. She grabs my fingertip with her mouth and seductively sucks my finger back and forth.

“I know,” she says, “Fuck me anyway. I want to know you are inside me.”

My dick, rock hard, rubs her silken thigh as if it already knows my answer, but I fight off my own enthusiasm.

“I need to stay focused,” I say. “Let one of your children . . .”

“No,” she shakes her head, “You.”

“Damint, Sarah.” My dick is rock hard at the anticipation. Actually, I had no idea what it would feel like to be inside her cunt when the first chemical induced pleasure wave hit. It had been a long time since I had felt something new during sex play. “Okay ,” I say. “Dammit.”

In her particular position it is easy to kneel in front of her and slide my penis into her hot cunt. Sarah has wonderful muscle control of her vagina which she uses to stroke my penis. With a slight grunt I am all the way in, my face now breathing in the hospital smell of the restraints mixed with her intoxicating perfume. I look over at the slave/nurse and hand her the Taste vial. “Half” I say in a stern voice. The slave-nurse snaps the vial into Sarah’s iv and the experiment begins

Almost immediately she starts to shiver. I am always amazed at how quickly the Taste drug goes to work changing the body chemistry racing through her like a bolt of electricity stripping out compounds, changing others, concentrating the pleasure in her brain to one spot, one group of brain cells.

In this version of the drug I not only force the pleasure center of the brain to work harder and her mind to acknowledge only chemicals from the center, I force the pleasure cells themselves into a form of mitosis, cell division. The cells actually grow a larger center.

Sarah’s shivering reaches her cunt which shimmies and contracts delightfully, bathing my cock in her overheated juices. Her eyes squeeze shut and she moans. “Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me,” Until the chant became one word Fuckme, Fuckmee, Fuckmee, Then just a stream of syllables Fuckmefuckmeeefuckmefuckmee,” I crane my head back to look at the monitors. Her heart rate is increasing much too rapidly, her diastolic pressure rising likes a jet. Sweat breaks out on her brow. The first wave is close.

“Ohhhh Sheeettt” She growls as the first Orgasm tears through her mind. Her cunt walls contract and my dick is squeezed with a powerful pulse that catches me by surprise and almost makes me come. Then suddenly the Orgasm relaxes and Sarah lets out a gasp of air.

“Ohh that was great!” she smiles then her eyes close and a tremor shakes her tits. “Oh god, here comes the next one!”

The next wave hits Sarah like an epileptic fit. She convulses; her arms twitch and jerk. Her cunt clamps down on my penis, now painfully swollen and ready to burst with semen. Her contraction is so powerful, however, I can’t release. I am literally stuck in her cunt. I feel a shiver through my penis like nothing I felt before; like an orgasm without coming. The vibration travels up my spine in waves of pleasure and pain. I leaned back trying to pull out but it is hopeless. I am stuck fast like Brer Rabbit tot he Tar baby.

Just then the alarm sounds on the monitor. Her heart fibrillating like a autumn leaf is about to burst. I hear the whine of the paddles as they are jammed over her breasts. Oh shit, relax baby I plead as I try to pull out my poor distended penis. At the last possible second I feel her orgasm abate just as the hammer of the electrical shock restarts her heart.

My dick released and zapped at the same time erupts with a pent up geyser of cum that seems to sail overhead in slow motion. In fact all the next few moments are in slow motion. I flail backward and slam my head against a hospital cart and realize at the same time the slave nurse has disobeyed me and given Sarah the entire dose of the Taste.

I try to stand up and clear my head and look at my dick which impossibly is still spewing cum over the shiny floor. The shock, loss of blood, and bang on the head are too much. I take one look at Sarah, rigid like a statue, her breasts trembling, the pass out.