The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ten Things I Know About the Mad Scientist

by Sarhom

Four: That He Lives In a Dark, Secluded House By The Sea

Amanda absolutely refused to fly, so we had to take a bus out to the coast where her father lived. It turned into a two-day journey. I wondered the whole time why it was worth the effort. Whenever Amanda had mentioned her father before, it had been to complain: how he attempted to control her life, how he had adamant opinions on almost any subject, how he inflicted “silent rages” upon anyone who dared disagree with him.

“Why do we have to go all this way, mistress?” I asked her as the bus rolled along a twisty coastal road.

“Because he’s my father!” she cried out, with unexpected viciousness. “It’s for me to decide whether to visit him or not!” She discreetly squeezed my crotch through my pants to emphasize the point.

“I’m sorry, mistress!” I hissed.

She crossed her arms and turned away. I stared out the window. Ever since she claimed my mind with her whatchamacallit nano-thingy a week ago, I had been unable to deny her anything. I didn’t actually feel any different. It’s just that when she told me to do something, it suddenly became the most important thing in the world to follow her commands. Most of the time though, I felt totally normal. Maybe more tired than usual. But that was to be expected. Most of her commands so far had me staying up late into the night, licking her and fucking her in every position imaginable until I was fit to collapse.

Not that I really minded. Even when she’d ordered me to accompany her on this trip, I would have said “yes” anyway. We’d spent all this time together, but Amanda was still a mystery to me. And I’d been hooked from the beginning. I had to know what she’d do next. Still, this long bus ride was getting monotonous. It just wasn’t like her to have us do something so boring.

I suddenly felt something descend upon my head. Amanda’s hand stroked my hair.

My train of thought vanished as if had never been.

“There, there,” she whispered. My eyes fluttered. My forehead slumped lazily against the cold glass window I had been looking out of. That soft feeling of her fingers tingling against my scalp, and her voice breathing in my ear. Those were my whole world now.

“I’m sorry for snapping at you,” she said, sweet as could be. “Please forgive me, my love.”

“Forgive... love... mistress...” I mumbled in a daze.

She pet my hair for a few more minutes. Then before I knew what was happening, she turned my head to face her, locked her lips on mine, and started kissing me with the ferocity of a hungry wolf. My brain froze. Instinctively I grabbed her and kissed back passionately. I forced my tongue between her lips. She let out a soft little “mm!?” of surprise, but didn’t object. We made out for I have no idea how long. My brain wasn’t able to handle abstract concepts such as time. Or anything other than kissing this girl, really.

“Next stop, South Shoreview.” A crackly voice over the bus PA system made us jerk apart sheepishly. Over Amanda’s shoulder, I could see a gray-haired old woman giving us the stink eye.

“Oh! This is our stop!” gasped Amanda as the bus rolled to a halt. “Quickly, get the bag!”

From this roadside bus stop, it would be a long walk to her father’s house.

“Take the suitcase like a good slave, won’t you my love?” Amanda said as the bus drove off.

“Yes, mistress,” I said quickly, taking it from her. “Ugh, why’d you have to pack so much?”

“I like watching you carry heavy things. Come on, it’s this way.”

She led me through back roads and deserted dirt paths. We climbed up the side of a steep hill, switching the bag between us when we had to use handholds to climb.

Finally, her father’s house came into view. I couldn’t fathom the materials the supposed “mad scientist” used to build it. The house was part of a granite cliff overlooking the sea, with trees and other vegetation so mixed in that they appeared to be part of the structure itself. A large cypress melded into the roof line. A large boulder formed the central portion of one of the supports, reinforced by steel and a dark metal I didn’t know. There were many circular doors, rectancular doors, and a triangular platform jutting out from halfway along that looked like a helicopter pad in want of a helicopter. Vines covered some oddly-shaped windows and uncovered others. Strange whirring machines were nestled in the oddly-angled nooks and crannies. And one section of the house seemed to have been constructed out of green circuitboard, with steel windows that gave the impression of looking inside a giant computer.

There were no houses or roads in sight. It was the most isolated spot I had ever been. There were no other buildings as far as the eye can see. Even the sea was deserted. I couldn’t understand why anyone would even want to live out here.

“You grew up in this place?” I asked as we stood below the mad scientist’s cliff-dwelling.

“I did...” Amanda said quietly.

“I don’t understand, mistress. Who were your friends? Who did you play with as a child?”

She turned to me with a slight frown. “I didn’t have any friends,” she said flatly. “Any companions I had my father made for me out of dust and sunlight.”

With that, she turned and guided me to the steep staircase climbing the cliffside to the mad scientist’s house.