The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ten Things I Know About the Mad Scientist

by Sarhom

Five: That He Is Very Old

The mad scientist sat behind an immense table covered with computer monitors. Not flatscreens—the big old cathode-ray tubes. They were five of them lined up in a row, connected to a giant irregular mess of a CPU that took up the entire space beneath the table. He was difficult to see behind the ancient screens: only a pair of gray-sleeved arms between the stands, white, elongated, twisted fingers tapping on the keyboard, or the top of his head, bald except for a little explosion of white hair.

“Father...” Amanda said with a nervous edge to her voice.

There was no answer.

“Father, I have come home to visit. I have brought a... friend.”

I heard a chair scrape, a dry cough, and then a small, wizened figure crept around from behind the table. I relaxed a bit at the scientist’s appearance: he seemed to be only five feet tall or so, and very frail. Who could fear a man like that?

But the scientist suddenly straightened up, his back unbending, shoulders broadening, head pulling erect so that he was quickly six feet in height and fixing me with large, bloodshot eyes.

Amanda took a tentative step forward.

“This is Clarence, father. My... boyfriend.”

The man stared at me motionlessly for a moment. I cleared my throat.

“Lights on!” he said with a roar. The ceiling opened up with about a dozen dazzling lamps, making me raise a hand to my eyes and blink madly to try and see. When my vision readjusted, I could make out the man more clearly. His skin was so white it appeared to be luminous, the wild white hair on his head an aurora of light. He also had a short white beard which covered his chin. His eyes moved around wildly behind square glasses that reminded me of tiny computer screens. Actually, they might have been. I couldn’t tell how old he was, but he was easily the oldest man I’d ever met.

“So. You’re her latest acquisition,” he said to me.

I laughed nervously and nodded, not sure exactly how to take this.

“How did you meet her?”

“Heh, actually, that’s a funny story. I caught her—”

Amanda cut me off, stamping her foot in frustration. “Shut up, shut up.” The words died on my lips.

This blatant interruption made the scientist frown. On the other hand, he didn’t press the question, but asked another instead. “What exactly are you two intending to do? Planning on marrying her, hmm?”

I looked at Amanda. She just looked back at me, widening her eyes meaningfully. Uncertainly I said, “I think that’s the plan. Amanda’s really the one who, uh...”

I caught a glimpse of Amanda staring daggers at me. She crossed the distance between us in two long strides. Eyes blazing into mine, she nevertheless spoke with the sweetest voice I’d ever heard her use. “Sleep, my love,” she said.

My eyes fluttered helplessly closed, and I lost my balance. My senseless body would have hit the ground, had Amanda not caught me as I fell. Hugging her arms around me, she tilted my empty head onto her bosom. Vaguely, I was aware of the feeling of her soft flesh against the side of my head, and I sighed blissfully.

I couldn’t see anything. I could not think or move. But I could still hear, as if from far away.

“It has been a long time between visits, Amanda,” the mad scientist said to his daughter.

“I... I have been away,” said Amanda. She sounded embarrassed. I hadn’t believed she was capable of such a thing.

There was a long silence. Amanda seemed to be trying to find of something to say. She pressed my head into her cleavage and pet my hair while she thought. Lost in bliss, I couldn’t think of anything at all.

“How’s your health been?” she finally asked.

“Well enough,” he said. Then, “You may spend a few days here, Amanda, but I have my work and will need solitude thereafter. Sally and Allie will set up your rooms.” His footsteps receeded down a hallway.

Amanda waited until the sound faded. Then she said, “Wake up, lazybones!”

“Huh?! Wha? Who?” I jerked away from her and straightened up.

“You slept for too long,” she said, irritably. “Come on, we’ve got to go.” She grabbed my hand and tugged.

“But we only just got here,” I said in protest, letting myself be dragged along down a hallway.

“Not go back to the bus, stupid. We need to go to the bedroom before Sally and Allie set it up.”

“Before?”

She pulled me into a side room with no furnishings in it except a single unmade bed, shutting the door behind her.

“I don’t understand,” I began to say.

“Get on the bed and lie on your back, loveslave,” she said.

“Yes, mistress. I don’t understand, about your father... what are you so worried about?”

“I do not have much time left,” she said. She sounded annoyed as she mounted the bed. She straddled me and started to take off my pants.

“Much time left to what?”

She slapped my face. She freed my cock, and stroked it roughly until it was hard as steel. “I love you, even though you’re really stupid,” she said. She pulled her bottoms off, and mounted me. “Now, fuck me like there’s no tomorrow.”

Oh my god, I needed to fuck her so bad. “Yes, mistress,” I said in a strangled moan. I pressed my cock against her, feeling her cunt squeezing me needily.

“Go faster,” she hissed in my ear.

I moaned and started to thrust upwards, faster. “But your father... ohhhh... surely he’ll hear us!” I said with a gasp of pleasure.

“Good. Be as loud as you can. And...” she said, pausing to pant heavily, “fuck me harder.”

I reached up, grabbed her by the sides and pulled her towards me as I bucked my hips wildly, moaning like a porn star as I pounded her frantically, needing to make a lot of noise for her. She matched me. She kept yelling, “Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!”

I felt a little embarassed, as I knew that our voices would carry in this cavernous house, but I couldn’t stop myself. As I came, I screamed at the top of my lungs. “I love you, mistress!”

“Good boy,” she said with a smile and a kiss.

* * *