The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

DONNA AND PENNY

Donna Osterman was in her first year at Lake University studying sports therapy. She was extremely pretty, with a slim and very athletic body due to playing soccer for most of her life. Her 5ft 6inch frame was lithe and very well proportioned. She had many outstanding physical qualities such as her big eyes, beautiful face, friendly smile, outgoing personality and exceptional body. She had moved in to a duplex apartment close to school with a roommate that she found through her friend Jenny. Her new roomy was also a very nice girl name Penny Cook, although many people joked that she was a bit ditsy at times, Penny was incredibly sweet and also very pretty. The two girls got along very well, but kept their own privacy and managed to have a reasonably good relationship since they both kept similar school schedules. Penny was a bit less athletic, she was a slim brunette with medium length straight hair, 5′7″ and even though Donna had good size breasts and nice curves, Penny was the one with extra large breasts and a perfectly rounded ass that all the boys gawked at. Both girls had part time jobs and paid the rent on time and liked to go clubbing or have a few drinks now and then, but for the most part they stayed focused on their studies or their own private activities. Just before University started Donna had just ended a relationship with her boyfriend of 2 years, she had decided it was time to grow up and focus on school. She liked being single and it allowed her to enjoy her first year out of the house along with the whole university experience. She knew her life was relatively boring, but she had no complaints and she was a generally happy young lady. Penny had been single for over a year now, she had the occasional date, but nothing serious going on at the moment.

One July evening Donna came home from summer class to find Penny had a friend over. Penny introduced her as Thalia, her new hair dresser. Thalia was astonishingly beautiful, she was about 5′9″, cinnamon coloured skin, exotic dark eyes, features as it turned out, that were a rare mix of Greek and Indian. She had long silky black hair, full dark lips and an amazing body with breasts as large as Penny’s. Donna was surprised that Penny had a new friend that she had never mentioned before. When she casually asked how they knew each other, it turned out that Penny had met her that afternoon when she stopped by her salon for a hair cut, she said they got along so great that they had lunch and spent the afternoon shopping. It seemed odd to Donna that Penny would bring home a friend that she had just met that day, but Donna politely kept her thoughts to herself.

Thalia was quiet and soft spoken, though she had a confident look about her. Thalia asked Penny if she wanted to go back to her room so they could look over the clothes the girls had bought. Penny obediently got up and excused herself. Donna thought it was odd, she had a vibe like these two women wanted to be alone like lovers, but she never knew Penny to swing that way. She shrugged it off and went to study.

That night, Thalia was still over. Her and Penny had spent the evening together mostly in her room with the door closed. When they did come out to go to the bathroom or eat, Donna noticed Penny seemed smitten by Thalia, but she never got Penny alone to ask her what was going on. Donna went to bed around 10:30, but a few hours later, she woke to sounds of low moaning, Donna couldn’t hear much since the large, old apartment had very thick walls, but she was now more convinced than ever that Penny and Thalia were doing it.. and from the sounds of pleasure coming from Penny, she seemed to be enjoying herself more than with any of her previous boyfriends. The thoughts of these two women naked, big breasts rubbing up against each other, kissing and licking each other’s private parts entered Donna’s mind, she wasn’t a lesbian but she thought at least if Penny was, then she certainly had found a pretty girlfriend. She went back to sleep, determined to ask Penny about it when she had her alone.

The next day, after Thalia had left, Donna finally had Penny alone, she casually said “so, I see you and your new friend have really hit it off”, Penny seemed to flush and got a far away look as if she were remembering some fond moment, but all she answered was “yeah, Thalia’s great, isn’t she?". Donna pursued it a bit, “I see she slept over last night”, “yeah, we stayed up late and Thalia was tired, we thought it was best that she didn’t drive home”. Donna wasn’t hearing what she wanted to hear, so she tried one last effort “I thought I heard moaning late last night”? Penny flushed a little more and had another far away look “oh that was nothing, we were just playing around”. Donna gave up for the moment but she was still suspicious, she shrugged her shoulders “ok then, I’ll see you later tonight, I’m off to school”.

Over the next few days, Thalia came over almost every evening, and the two girls spent most of that time in Penny’s room with the door shut. Donna thought this very odd and tried to listen in at the door a few times, but it was too thick to hear much, just soft talking and one time she hear more moaning ‘more playing around I’ll bet’ Donna thought suspiciously. Donna wondered if Thalia had some seductive power over her roommate. Penny seemed to change a bit too, she seemed more happy and distant, like she was in love. A few times she actually caught Penny checking out Donna with an almost lustful look. Penny had never mentioned that she was into women before, and she certainly had never hit on Donna before. It made her confused and she wondered just how well she really knew her room mate. She had a hard time talking to Penny about it.

Whenever Thalia was over, Donna became more convinced that Thalia and Penny were romantically involved, mostly it was just a feeling she got, but there was some physical signs too; they seemed to flirt with one another, their hands touched a few times and Thalia was always playfully putting her hands on Penny’s shoulders and Penny seemed to love her attention.. Donna was often amazed at just how beautiful this exotic hair-dresser was; she always dressed very professionally but feminine, often wore loose fitting clothing, but she never wore a bra and her tops always clung to her big breasts in a very sensuous manner, her beauty was compelling and she did have a nice personality after all. Well at least Penny had found herself quite a looker she admitted. Donna found herself studying Thalia whenever nobody noticed, she was jealous of everything she saw, right down to Thalia’s dark skin with perfectly clear complexion and big white smile. Even though the woman had it all, Donna was still in shock that Penny suddenly was acting like a lesbian, ‘well, I guess it just took the right woman to make Penny happy’ she thought to herself. Once Donna got past the shock that her roommate was probably bisexual, she got along fine with Thalia too. She certainly didn’t hate gays just because they were different from her. She decided to accept the fact that either Penny had found a good friend, or something more, either was fine with her. Eventually things got a bit more back to normal in the apartment.

One quiet Saturday afternoon, the three girls were at the kitchen table quietly eating and chatting, and Penny said to Donna. “You know Donna, your hair is looking sorta long. You should let Thalia cut it, she’s really good”. Donna didn’t mind the idea, but didn’t want to impose. But Thalia said “That’s a great idea Penny, I would love to cut Donna’s hair, I was just thinking how nice it would look if I trimmed the bangs a bit, and she needs a bit off the back too”. “Ok” Donna agreed innocently “when’s a good time for you?” thinking she would stop by the salon one day. “Now silly” said Thalia and Penny in unison.

After lunch, Penny brought Thalia a towel and scissors, Donna sat obediently with the towel covering her shoulders, and Thalia took her place behind Donna’s chair, she seemed to patiently be thinking about the cut, she dipped her comb in a bowl of water and combed Donna’s hair gently, she made a few snips with the scissors but she went slowly as if she wasn’t sure how to proceed. She placed her hands on Donna scalp like she was thinking about the best cut. Donna had to admit, Thalia did have soft, warm hands. What she thought was Thalia trying to figure out the best way to proceed, turned into a gentle head massage. Her gentle hands touched more than massaged, occasionally long fingertips softly scratched her scalp, sending shivers of pleasure down her body, she tried not to moan just in case she gave out the wrong ‘gay’ signal, but couldn’t resist a “mmm” whenever Thalia hit the right spot. Penny was quietly folding clothes, watching from across the room.

Donna suddenly had a nervous thought; ‘what if Thalia somehow turned Penny into a lesbian when she cut her hair that first day they met’? ‘What if Thalia is trying to seduce me’? Her heart started beating and her mind started imagining the worst. She was torn, ‘should she get up and tell them she didn’t feel like a haircut now’? ‘should she just blurt out “I know what you’re doing and I’m not into girls”? ‘Maybe she’s just cutting my hair and I’ll insult her and look foolish’ she thought to herself. She was calmed a bit when Thalia started talking to Penny casually about her day yesterday, ‘calm down Donna’, she thought ‘nothing’s going on, just get through this hair cut’... “So Penny, when I here left yesterday, I went to the beach” Thalia said as she continued her gentle head rub, Donna barely felt the fingers but definitely enjoyed the massage and didn’t notice that occasionally Thalia’s fingers would stop on certain points of Donna’s scalp and upper neck, these pressure points are known by some acupressure experts as central spots to induce relaxation, joy, and acceptance. Donna was unaware of this and found herself relaxing and listening. “Yeah” continued Thalia “it was such a warm, beautiful day, I decided to lie down in the sun”. After some more snips of the hair, and some calming silence Donna calmed down a bit, she listened to Thalia innocently, enjoyed the relaxing massage, and pictured Thalia lying down at the beach. In the back of her mind, she still worried that Thalia might be trying to hit on her or something, but the pleasurably soft head rub and the conversation helped her relax more. She listened distractedly as Thalia talked about how lying in the warm sun made her feel so good. “..just soaking up the warm rays made me feel like a bowl of Jell-O Pudding” Thalia continued. “My whole body felt heavy and warm and wonderful”. Donna started to imagine the warm sun was doing the same thing to her. She heard Thalia talking to her “does this feel nice Donna?", “mmm-hmmm” Donna responded dreamily.

She was loving Thalia’s massage so much, she found she was enjoying just sitting back and listening, she was still suspicious of Thalia, but she knew as long as she was aware of this, she was safe. Her body calmed and she actually thought the head rub made her feel happy and relaxed, so she just sat back and enjoyed the haircut and conversation. The occasional snip of the scissors comforted her for some reason. Thalia’s words about being warm and relaxed sunk into the back of her mind and had a physical effect on Donna without her even realizing it.

The haircut progressed and Thalia clipped a few more strands of hair, then massaged her scalp a bit more and continued to chat with Penny, Donna listened absently and pictured Thalia in a one piece bathing suit lying on the beach all tanned and glowing... or was it Thalia saying that she was lying on the beach in a one piece bathing suit all tanned and glowing? She wasn’t sure, so she tried to focus on the words again, it had become harder to focus on what Thalia was saying for some reason.. Thalia’s expert fingers continued to work their magic on Donna’s scalp while she spoke. While this went on, only Penny was aware that Thalia was an expert at acupressure, and she was using her unique skills to relax Donna while she expertly lulled her into a trance with her words..“there was no one else at the beach, so I thought it would be ok to pull my top down and let the rays tan by breasts”. ‘Was Thalia trying to hit one her’? a relaxed Donna wondered. She wasn’t as nervous as before and she decided just wanted to innocently enjoy the head rub and pretend she didn’t hear. “I was soooo sleepy and relaxed and heavy, I just didn’t want to move, I just wanted to enjoy the warm relaxing feeling, turning me into Jell-O pudding”, Donna smiled at the thought of turning into pudding, she understood the feeling right now. Thalia’s words became a little fuzzy, Donna imagined the beautiful woman topless, lying face up, her big breasts and big dark nipples displayed, she found herself enjoying the image, it was innocent to dream right?.. “It felt so innocent to dream” Thalia cooed.

Thalia continued the haircut but she was more blatantly using her accu-massage for longer periods on certain spots on Donna’s head, neck, and ears. All the while, talking about dreaming and being tired and feeling wonderful, Donna didn’t seem to notice that Thalia wasn’t even cutting her hair anymore. The combination of accupressure and talk about relaxing at the beach made Donna’s eyes close and her head slumped a bit and Thalia knew she would soon have another beautiful lover. “After a while of basking in the warm sun’s rays, I slipped into a wonderful dream. I love to dream because I feel so safe in my dreams. I dreamt that you were there with me at the beach Penny. It was such a beautiful dream, and I felt so happy and relaxed”. “I thought of you right there in front of me, and you were in your bathing suit and you looked so sexy”. Donna didn’t realize that Penny had worn a new bathing suit under her shirt that day, now she approached her relaxed friend with a look of lust, removed the shirt and was standing right in front of her in the kitchen wearing an extremely thin, dark blue, one-piece bathing suit that complimented her large chest and showed off her large nipples so she could play a part in Donna’s dream.

“I felt this strong urge to open my eyes, and when I ooopened my eyes and I was soooo happy to see you Penny, yes my eyes were wide ooopen now, and you looked so beautiful” Thalia’s fingers gently coaxed Donna’s glazed eyes open while she massaged the woman’s cheeks and brows, after a few coaxes from her expert fingers, Donnas eyes stayed open and slowly focused on Penny in her bathing suit. “It was just a dream but it started to turn me on, here I was all warm and relaxed and helpless in a perfectly safe dream, and it was like you were there to seduce me”. “I was just a helpless woman lying there all relaxed and feeling sooo goooood and heeavvvy and aroused, my eyes were open but I was still in a wonderful, relaxed dream. And in my wonderful dream Penny, you didn’t say a word, you just rocked back and forth in front of me and I was mesmerized. I couldn’t help but notice that you were soooo beautiful and your breasts looked so sexy in that bathing suit, the fabric was so thin I could see your big nipples through the suit and I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. I felt the urge to say the word “beautiful”. Thalia saw that Donna’s eyes had remained opened, and she knew that she was in a light trance now, but she wanted Donna to get used to obeying her suggestions, so she started her off with a simple urge to speak one word. “That’s right, I looked at you and just had to say how I felt about you, I had to say the word “beautiful”, the word came to my lips and I had to tell you how I felt about you”. Donna absorbed Thalia’s words and dreamily uttered “beeuuutiflll” as she stared at Penny in her bathing suit in front of her. Thalia smiled and praised “very good Donna”. Donna felt so good that she said how she felt, and all three girls smiled.

Thalia confidently continued her seduction; “And the more I looked at your big beautiful breasts through your suit, the more I hoped you would pull down your bathing suit too, so I see your nipples out in the open. After all, it was just a beautiful innocent dream”. Donna absorbed Thalia’s suggestions mindlessly, Thalia’s skilful use of acupressure had put her in blissful state where her mind thought she was having a wonderful dream and she was at the beach, she watched as Penny pulled down her bathing suit top and it pleased her so much, what a beautiful dream she thought to herself. “Your big beautiful heaavvvy breasts were right there in front of me, I wanted to reach out and touch them, but I couldn’t move or talk, I just watched them gently rocking back and forth. I couldn’t take my eyes off them, I was drawn to them and both beautiful nipples. It made me feel soooo wonderful like I was being hypnotized by your beautiful heaavvvy breasts. They were so close to me I could make all the soft bumps of your areolas and my eyes were glued to them as they rocked back and forth in front of me” “I found that the more I stared, the heavier they made me feel and the deeeeper I sank under your hypnotic spell. The longer I admired your beauuutifulll heavvvvy breasts, the more turned on I got. And the more aroused I got, the more hypppnotizzzed I became” Thalia dragged on the important words while she continued to massage Donna’s scalp pressing her expert fingernails into key spots of Donna’s scalp. All the while Penny stood topless in front of her now, letting her exposed breasts teasingly jiggle and bounce in front of her entranced roommate. “Now I had to say the word “hypnotized” and the words came so easily to my lips” said Thalia. Donna repeated “hypnoootiiized” as she smiled and watched Penny’s nipples and fleshy globes just two feet in front of her face.

Penny smiled at the look on Donna’s face, she remembered being hypnotized and seduced much like this after she walked into Thalia’s hair salon a few afternoons ago. The salon was empty except for Thalia and her assistant Melanie. Soon after the hairdresser began her wonderful hair wash followed by head massage, she found herself dreaming that Melanie wanted to show her how pretty her breasts were. She couldn’t believe how wonderfully hypnotizing breasts and nipples could be. Watching Melanie’s hypnotizing breasts that day somehow turned her into Thalia’s joyous lesbian slave. Penny wanted so much for Thalia to meet her beautiful roommate Donna so she could seduce her too. Now just a few days later Penny was the one topless and showing off her big tits to her beautiful room mate. She envied Donna for what was about to happen to her. Thalia continued the induction “..such perfect breasts, so heeaaavy, so big and soft like dreamy pillows, they made my body feel so wonderfully heeaaavy and everthing else just faded away, I could only focus on your wonderfully hypnotic nipples. Staring at them made my whole body go all weeeakkk and heeaaavy with desire”. Donna sank back in her chair, with her mouth hanging open her tongue licked her lips like she wished they could reach out and lick Penny’s jutting nipples. Donna moaned unintentionally, deep down she knew she had never dreamt of another woman’s breasts before, something seemed odd, but she was also enjoying the moment so much, and after all, it was just a dream wasn’t it?... “Just an innocent dream” Thalia continued, the words barely registered. As Donna slumped into her chair, she thought it felt good to lose control and be helpless.. “feels soooo good to lose control and be helpless” Thalia said.

In Donna’s wonderful dream at the beach, she watched Penny’s big breasts, she found herself drawn into the two nipples, she marvelled at how beautiful and sexy they looked to her, her eyes explored the soft pink nipples and all the bumps surrounding them, she strained to follow them as they swayed back and forth in front of her. The globes were so big and heavy, watching them made her feel heavy too. The dream was so erotic, everything else seemed to fade away except for the breasts swaying in front of her, and a growing arousal inside of her. Penny’s nipples seemed to draw her in and she felt a growing urge to worship them with her lips and tongue. Thalia’s words had become mere background music, Donna couldn’t focus on them anymore, she was too focused on Penny’s erotic breasts and nipples and her new attraction to them. Time no longer mattered, Thalia’s words were just music to be absorbed and not thought about. Thoughts entered her mind seemed to echo back in her own voice now; it sounded like her own voice saying “sssexxxyyy”, yes Penny was so sexy. “Nipppllees” Penny’s nipples were her world right now. The buzzing music gave her another word; “ssofffttt” oh yes I bet her big breasts would be soft like pillows. More music tickled her mind, then words echoed from her lips “looovvve”, “liiickkkk” “suucckk” “lesbiiiannnnn” “slaaavvve” “horrrnny” all such beautiful words and they expressed exactly what she thought and felt. Eventually the more she stared at Penny’s heavy breasts, the heavier her whole body felt, finally the heaviness reached her eyelids and it felt so good to close her eyes. She was drifting off now, she heard her own voice saying one last slow word “heaaavvvyyyyy”. It felt so wonderful to rest her eyes and the last thing she felt was a pair of fingers massaging her eyelids and gentle music in her ears that directed her to a deep state of relaxation. She drifted off with the image of two delicious suckable breasts still in her mind and soft music that now directed her own heavy thoughts.

When Donna re-opened her eyes, she felt relaxed and wonderful, she realized that she must have nodded off while Thalia cut her hair and she wondered how long she had napped for. She had a vague recollection of a sexy dream about Penny at the beach, but it was a dreamlike blur, quickly forgotten. She felt like standing up. She stood and Penny smiled, she felt like taking off her clothes. As she started to unbutton her shirt, it occurred to her that it seemed odd that she would want to undress in front of the two women, so Donna stopped and forced her befuddled brain to work.

She slowly realized that Penny was topless. She remembered Penny removing the top to her bathing suit, but that had been in her dream, hadn’t it? A thought struck her, that she had warned herself that, before the haircut, the two women might be trying to seduce her, and that she should be nervous, but for some reason she was wonderfully calm. Her entire body felt thick and unresponsive. One thing she understood, was, she was incredibly damp down ‘there’. Her panties felt soaked and her clit was tingling with arousal. She passed it off as the lingering effects of the dream she just had. She remembered that she had stayed on guard in case Thalia might be trying to hypnotize her, and that she should fight it if she did, but now, she wasn’t worried anymore, in fact the thought of submitting to these two beautiful women sounded incredibly sexy. Her dream about Penny’s erotic, hypnotic breasts was still in haze of her mind. She stared at her topless roommate’s sexy naked globes. A strange though occurred to her, she wondered what it would feel like to reach out and fondle those beautiful breasts. And for the first time in her life she wished she could cup another woman’s breast in her hand and wrap her lips around a nipple hungrily. Feeling confused and helpless, in an attempt at normalcy, she willed herself to talk even though she was very distracted and her mouth felt thick and distant; “what.. happened.. to.. your shirt Penny?” was all she could force out.

Thalia’s pleasant voice responded from behind her, she almost sounded like she was talking to a child; “Don’t you remember Donna”? Donna tried to remember but the only thing she seemed to remember was a distant dream of her and Penny at the beach. She shook her head silently. Thalia continued to explain “You were just saying how much you love Penny’s big sexy breasts”. Donna couldn’t deny that she felt that way, but she didn’t remember saying it out loud, had she talked in her sleep? Thalia continued “and you said you want to touch them and suck them like a helpless baby”. Donna thought about Thalia’s odd statement, she didn’t remember saying it, but it was certainly how she felt, and she seemed to remember talking but couldn’t remember what she might have said. She tried to find a reason to disagree but no argument came to her fuzzy mind, instead, she found herself distracted by a new observation about how much she loved Thalia’s voice, she had never noticed how lovely it was, it reminded her of some wonderful music she once heard. She found the words swirled in her head, and the words became images in her mind, wonderful visions of herself suckling Penny’s nipples like a baby. She was so confused, words escaped her. Thalia calmly continued “I didn’t know you were a lesbian Donna? I guess the thought of kissing and sucking those big breasts is making you all wet and squishy in your pussy”. She tried to think about the questions, when she thought about whether she was a lesbian or if she was wet or not, she realized that her pussy was extremely wet. Her juices were practically running down her pant legs now. She found herself nodding and agreeing because Thalia had hit upon the one perfect word to describe how she felt. “Yes squishy” she said nodding, repeating the word that did actually describe her pussy and even her brain, the word had a physical effect on her, it made her feel happy and weak and horny all at the same time. After a moment of thinking about her situation, mostly out of embarrassment, she struggled to backtrack and pretend this wasn’t the case, and stammered “umm.. nooo, I’m not turned on, I like boys”. Thalia happily listened and responded “why don’t we just check and see if you’re aroused then?” she continued still very calmly “Penny could you please unbutton Donna’s pants and pull them down so we can see”. Donna couldn’t believe if she heard right. And more unbelievably, she just watched in disbelief as her body was unable to move. Thalia stood behind her resting her hands upon each of Donna’s shoulders, this comforted her but also seemed to hold her paralyzed. Her topless roommate approached smiling, her exposed breasts danced for Donna as she knelt in front of her, slowly unbuttoning her jeans like a scene from a porno. Then she tugged them down to her ankles, exposing Donna’s soaked panties and legs making her feel defeated. Penny smiled seductively up at Donna, “hmmm, looks like Donna’s pussy is very wet Thalia, her panties are soaked”.

“See Donna” Thalia stood close behind Donna now, her warm body against her back and Donna could feel Thalia’s big breasts press into her. Thalia’s mouth was right behind Donna’s ear almost whispering, she could feel the seductresses hot breath. “See, you really are a lesbian aren’t you?” Donna couldn’t respond. “The thought of being turned into a lesbian by two sexy women is turning you on soooo much, isn’t it”? Donna couldn’t believe it, but everything Thalia said was true. Thalia continued not waiting for a response. Thalia’s arms reached under Donna’s arms and hugged her from behind while Donna seemed to rest backwards into her still frozen. Hands were now gently kneading and slowly tracing long fingernails over Donna’s breasts. She was still wearing her t-shirt and bra but she could feel every touch, and when Thalia’s palms slid over her nipples, she gasped with pleasure. She knew she should voice her defiance, but instead she found herself just moan with pleasure. With each squeeze of her breasts, Donna felt weaker and weaker as pressure built up in her pussy. She caught a whiff of her own sexual arousal and she moaned helplessly.

Donna was lost in confusion, she didn’t know what to do, a strange, beautiful woman was massaging her breasts in front of her topless room mate, and nobody was saying a word, so when Thalia spoke with confidence and told her what to do, it almost came as a relief: “Now we’re going to go back to Penny’s bedroom. We’re all going to get naked and climb into bed together. You’re going to lie in my lap, and Penny is going to give your pussy the best licking you’ve ever had in your life. You’re going to love every lick of her tongue so much, and while she gives you wonderful orgasms from that soft wet tongue of hers, I’m going to massage your head and tell you more things. You won’t be able to resist what I tell you because the pleasure Penny will give you will be soooo good, and will make you soooo helpless that everything I tell you will slip into your mind without resistance. I’m going to turn you into a helpless squishy lesbian slave just like I did to Penny”. Donna couldn’t believe what she heard, but what was more unbelievable, was how wonderfully exciting it sounded. The combination of Thalia’s voice and her soft hands kneading away at her tits the whole time she talked kept Donna silent while all she could do was ooze more warm juices down her own legs.

In total disbelief, Donna felt Penny pulling the soaked panties down, and removed them along with the pants around her ankles, then she was led hand in hand by both women to Penny’s room. She was unbelievably calm for such an outrageous thing to be happening, she decided she must still be dreaming and the thought comforted her.

In Penny’s bedroom, the blinds were down and in the dim light she stood and watched as both beautiful ladies slowly undressed in front of her, they took their time like they were giving her a show. After they had undressed each other, they kissed passionately while her entranced body stood frozen. She watched the two beautiful ladies embrace, she wondered how good it must feel to have big breasts crushed up against one another like that. It occurred to Donna that this was what she had imagined must be going on in this room but watching it live was so much hotter than she had ever imagined. Their kiss was so erotic, they took their time, tongues exploring each other’s mouths, hands exploring each other’s body. Donna noticed how beautiful each woman was. Their bodies were so round and feminine, their hands so delicate with long sexy fingernails, their skin was so smooth and soft. She wondered how come she had never realized before how sexy women were, she came to a new conclusion that women were the perfect lovers. The entire moment was so sexy and erotic, she had never been so turned on, and so eager to surrender and join in. Eventually they crawled onto the bed and beckoned Donna to come to them.

Donna’s heart started pounding, knew she should run, she knew this might be her last chance to resist this crazy lesbian temptation, after all, she was straight wasn’t she? She tried to remember why she always thought of herself as a diehard heterosexual, but for some reason she didn’t want to resist or even think right now. Her dripping pussy needed to be satisfied and she desperately wanted to join the two sexy women on the bed in front of her. She was actually comforted by the thought that she was being seduced, the thought that she had been hypnotized took away all responsibility and made the moment so dangerously sexy. She realized this was really happening; she was naked from the waist down, her clit was hard as a rock and the feeling made her mind feel too weak to barely think. She found herself dreamily walking to the bed and kneeling between them knowing that she would probably surrender all resistance soon. Both girls smiled and giggled welcomingly, they gently peeled off Donna’s shirt and flicked off her bra, it felt nice to feel her aroused breasts bounce out of their confinement, her nipples felt incredibly inflamed and firm with arousal. This didn’t feel so bad, she felt foolish for worrying about it. Without needing to say a word the three naked women all started to touch each other softly and patiently. Donna had never even kissed a woman before, nor had she been in a threesome, now she was in bed with two women at the same time and knew she was being turned into a lesbian slave. She found the excitement was intoxicating.

More pussy juices dripped and oozed out of her as hands cupped her breasts, her nipples felt extra sensitive and each time they were brushed or squeezed she felt herself gush with weak desire, she never knew she could get so wet. She closed her eyes, lips kissed her neck, she didn’t even know whose lips, but they were amazingly soft and warm. Soft lips found her mouth and she let out a wonderful sigh as she melted in the pleasure of the warm tongue exploring her mouth. Donna had never experienced such a wonderful kiss. No man could possibly kiss this good, so soft, so sensuous. Her own hands started exploring and rubbing both women’s bodies, finding large, soft, warm breasts and nipples and backs and asses. Big breasts started rubbing up behind her, driving her wild with excitement, arms reached around from behind and played with her erect nipples. When she heard Penny’s moan of arousal from behind her, she knew that her tongue was exploring Thalia’s wonderful mouth in front of her. She smelled perfume and she could smell her own sex, but she also smelt the arousal of Penny and Thalia, they smelled almost the same as her but a bit different, she liked their musky smell and the fact that they were aroused, made her even hornier. She moaned, completely lost in the moment.

After a few minutes of driving each other crazy with their hands and mouths Thalia sat at the head of the bed, and as if the moment was choreographed, Donna lay wordlessly down with her head on Thalia’s belly between Thalia’s spread legs. Penny patiently spread Donna’s legs and took her time rubbing her hands up and down her legs, kneading the flesh, Donna closed her eyes again and spread her legs eagerly anticipating Penny’s hot mouth on her hungry pussy. Thalia started speaking softly as her hands gently rubbed Donna’s face and hair, “Now Donna, do you remember being hypnotized by my wonderful head rub and Penny’s heaaaavvvyy breasts earlier today?” Donna moaned her acknowledgment, remembering the moment distantly, and conceding that she had in fact been hypnotized. “Good Donna, I want you to remember how wonderful and relaxed that made you feel, picture those big heeaaaavvyy breasts swaying in front of you now, you are drawn to them and you can’t take your eyes off of them, now close your eyes think of that moment”. Donna did as she was instructed. “They are so lovely, the more you stare at them, the heavier they make you. The longer you watch them sway in front of you, the more turned on you are getting, and the more turned on you get, the more you want to surrender, it feels wonderful to surrender doesn’t it”? Donna’s eyes were still closed and she imagined Penny’s heavy breasts inches from her face, feeling both relaxed and aroused at the same time, she couldn’t believe how much she wanted to surrender to this woman and she heard herself say “yesss, so heaavy, want to sssrrrrenderrr”.

“Watching those breasts sway back and forth and falling deeper under my spell allows you to feel a warm tongue reward your SQUISHY pussy, the deeper you fall, the closer that tongue will bring you to the orgasm that you need, you desperately want to orgasm and surrender don’t you”? Donna felt herself grow very distant as soon as she heard the word ‘squishy’, and she mindlessly responded “oh yeesss, squissshhhy, love to surrrrendrrrr”. “Good girl, the more you focus on the pleasure, the less you can focus on my voice”. Donna relaxed and was rewarded with a warm wet tongue spreading her pussy lips apart and slowly sliding up her clit, she moaned and bucked and wondered why she ever thought of resisting in the first place, she was happier than she had ever been in her life. In the back of her mind she thought she also heard Thalia’s beautiful voice joining her own thoughts “You wonder why you ever thought about resisting in the first place, you are happier than you’ve ever been in your life”. Each lick of the hot wet tongue on her clit, each time it slipped inside her gushingly wet pussy lips, each blissful caress from her roommate’s expert mouth made it useless to try to comprehend Thalia’s words. Donna became so focused on the pleasure, she simply couldn’t focus on what Thalia was saying, her voice became incomprehensible music that melded into her own thoughts and became one, she knew she wasn’t supposed to focus on Thalia’s voice anyways, the voice was just beautiful music that must be accepted without thought, she knew she was only supposed to pay attention to that wonderful tongue on her pussy. The more she gave in, the better the build up became. Penny’s tongue became her world and the music danced in her mind “accepted without thought, accepted completely”. As she gave up trying to think, the music directed her own hands to start playing and tugging on her nipples. The music seemed pleased by her fingernails playing with nipples, she was so happy the music was pleased. The extra sensations she got from her own hands tweaking her nipples somehow made her submit even more. Penny’s tongue danced on her clit and pussy lips making her melt with arousal. She decided that only a woman’s tongue could please her pussy so much. Far off in the back of her mind she heard the music echoing her thoughts so she knew it must be true “only a woman’s tongue can please your pussy so much”. The moment turning into a blur of exquisite pleasure, a woman’s tongue dancing on her clit, fingers tugging and squeezing her breasts and nipples, the pleasurable music in her brain, and those soft gentle fingernails massaging her head, ears, face, and neck. The combination was too much to endure, she felt a massive orgasm build until it coursed through her entire body, the pleasure built until her pussy erupted with juices and her whole being cascaded with joy, she grunted and moaned while Penny’s finger rubbed her g-spot while her tongue danced expertly on Donna’s clit, the music directed to cum until she couldn’t think anymore. The last thing she felt and heard was her beautiful roommate slurping away at her cunt before slipped off into joyous oblivion.

What seemed like hours later, a naked, sweaty Donna woke up under the warm covers of Penny’s bed with the two sleeping ladies beside her. It was now dark outside and the room was dimly by a candle on the bedside table. She knew that she must have spent hours of lesbian sex and complete surrender, but it was all a dreamlike haze, she couldn’t remember much after that first orgasm except for flashes of soft warm women’s bodies. The room had a wonderful smell of women’s sex and sweat and Donna felt very comforted by the aroma.

Had she been hypnotized and seduced? She couldn’t remember much, but the thought made her happy and even horny for some reason. In a moment of strength, she decided to tip toe out of the bedroom and try to regain some understanding in her own room. Naked, she crept to the door, but as she turned the knob, Thalia’s beautiful sleepy voice whispered from behind her “where are you going sleepy head”? The sexy voice and the power it had over her, made her gasp and stop helplessly frozen. She turned slowly and in the dim light she saw Thalia sitting up in bed, topless, the sight made her heart pound from a mixture of fear and shock out of how amazing Thalia looked in the dim candlelight. The exotic, olive skinned woman’s large naked breasts hung so invitingly, her large dark nipples had a physical effect on Donna, it was like a need and a hunger to worship them with her mouth, she had never felt anything like it before. “I wish you’d stay” Thalia whispered as she pushed the blankets off herself, she spread her legs exposing her beautiful shaven pussy, the lips were slightly darker than Thalia’s skin, and glistened with wetness. Donna had never realized how sexy a woman’s pussy was before. Silently Thalia sat upright on the edge of the bed and started temptingly massaging her own breasts, then her hands seductively slid their way down her stomach and ended on her pussy. Her fingers teasingly rubbed circles and then spread the dark fleshy lips open invitingly to reveal a glistening smooth pink core.

After what seemed like a minute of silence between the two women while the woman went from back and forth a few times playing with her own breasts and pussy, Thalia spoke the words Donna found she was hoping to hear... “why don’t you come back to bed and lick my pussy a little bit”? Donna was in shock, mostly because of how much she wanted to. She had never licked another woman’s pussy before (or at least she didn’t remember doing it), but she found she wanted to do anything Thalia desired. The words played in her mind for a moment, the she suddenly found the thought of burying her face in the woman’s lap sounded like an amazing idea, she whimpered as she gave up trying to leave, the weak horny feeling took over her again, her clit hardened and her juices started flowing again as she found herself happily drawn to her seductress. She walked nervously back and climbed into the warm bed, Thalia lay back and Donna’s face sank down between the woman’s legs. She knew she had let herself be seduced and turned into Thalia’s lesbian slave just as Penny must have been. The thought of her own seduction made her feel wonderfully aroused. The moment turned into another dream, it seemed as if Thalia was saying something but she was lost in the site of the pussy in front of her. It was almost as if Thalia was saying something like “don’t think, just focus on my pussy” and immediately Donna knew she should do as she was told, her attention focused on Thalia’s dark pussy lips inches from her face. Thalia’s words immediately returned to being background music which she imagined saying “enjoy my wonderful pussy smell, savour my delicious pussy taste”. Donna wasn’t sure if she really heard the words or not, but that didn’t matter right now, they were her thoughts now. She was lost in desire again, and she inhaled another woman’s pussy scent and decided that the musky smell was indeed heavenly. More musical words buzzed in her head but she couldn’t understand them, it was like beautiful ideas more than words. Thoughts like “the smell of Thalia’s pussy makes me feel so horny and weak” she immediately felt weak with desire. Yes she thought happily, this beautiful pussy makes me so weak with desire. Donna didn’t want to think anymore, she just wanted to smell Thalia’s wonderful womanhood, it made her feel so deliciously submissive and hungry to taste the source of the aroma. Donna reached out with the tip of her tongue, she was amazed at the joy she got out of letting her soft tongue explore Thalia’s warm fleshy lips, she found the scent and the salty taste so wonderful. She wanted to inhale and taste more. Her body was suddenly on fire with new desire.

The hairdresser continued to sing her music, and a thought filled the back of Donna’s mind that afterwards, she could lick and suck Thalia’s breasts. She imagined that the big dark globes of flesh were filled with magically warm breast milk, and that drinking from Thalia’s delicious breast milk would make her fall under the woman’s spell forever. The erotic image of herself submissively drinking from the big beautiful breasts played in her mind, thoughts of actually suckling from a nipple and her mouth filling with magical liquid that would flow through her and make her surrender her will. She moaned with excitement and lust, and she responded by suckling away hungrily at the amazing pussy engulfing her face. She remembered the way Penny had licked her own pussy earlier, how nice it was to lick slowly and gently, teasing, taking her time, she heard Thalia moan her approval. She watched the signs as this other woman’s body twitched and hips started slightly pumping and bucking up and down. She had never licked another woman’s sex but it felt so natural, just doing what she would like done to her, so simple and perfect. She wanted to slide her fingers inside her new lover but she decided to wait and let the arousal build, instead she used her tongue to spread open the warm lips and was rewarded with Thalia’s slick woman juice. She slowly let her tongue slide deeper and deeper, then teasingly backed out and let her tongue lick all around the lips and groin, bobbing her head as she went, covering her new owner with her sexy saliva. The word “owner” echoed in her mind. What a pleasant sound it was, like it coursed through her like a mantra “lick your owner, suck your owner, love your owner, worship your owner” The thought of having an owner, a woman who could turn her into a lesbian like this, made her so happy and aroused and lustful and appreciative. She wanted more than anything for Thalia to be her owner, so she could spend a lifetime of trying to please her in any way. She wanted so much to pleasure Thalia’s pussy right now. She licked and slurped away happily, forcing herself to slow down to tease and let the orgasm build. It would soon be time to use her fingers and give her owner more pleasure, Thalia should never have enough pleasure, she thought. Donna was enjoying this almost as much as Thalia. The smell and the taste of another woman’s pussy was amazing, she should have always been a lesbian and she knew she always wanted to be a lesbian.

She stole eager glances at Thalia’s amazing breasts as she continued to let her tongue flick the woman’s clit and the fingers from her right hand inched slowly into the soaked pussy. She loved what she saw, the woman’s breasts were so big and the skin was smooth and dark, the nipples, even darker, protruded invitingly, and as Thalia writhed in pleasure, the breasts bounced erotically. Donna knew she would suckle willingly like a hungry child at those breasts, she couldn’t wait to drink the magical milk that would complete her transformation into Thalia’s lesbian slave. Her own pussy leaked with excitement. She knew she had probably been hypnotized into feeling this, and she knew she should probably find a way to resist, but, after all, if Penny couldn’t resist her, why should she? She smiled as she went back to work on her owner’s pussy, she slowed down to make it last. She let her tongue slide down between the woman’s ass cheeks, lubricating as she went. She was rewarded with a joyful moan from Thalia, so she used her hands to spread the cheeks some more and used her tongue teasingly deeper down into the anus, another moan, deeper, wetter, both women were enjoying the moment, Penny was still asleep beside them, but this was a moment where Donna could share alone with Thalia. Her tongue went back to work dancing on the seductresses’ engorged clit and she slid her fingers slowly inside, gently curving them and aiming for the upper walls of another woman’s vagina, it was so incredibly arousing and erotic. Thalia moaned and bucked and gyrated as her orgasm built. Donna rubbed and licked a little harder, a little faster, finally the two woman were rewarded by Thalia’s intense orgasm, Donna lovingly removed her fingers, smelling the incredible scent, she felt like a good slave would lap up her owner’s juices, so she did, she needed to make Thalia happy, she needed to please.

Finally Donna knew what she needed to do, with her face covered in Thalia’s cum, she wordlessly kissed her way up Thalia’s stomach, knowing that she was on a trip to complete surrender. She kissed and licked gently but hungrily. She found the bottom of Thalia’s right breast, she moaned with excitement and lust. Thalia was speaking contentedly, the words were meaningless to Donna’s conscious mind now. Donna could tell that Thalia enjoyed the attention to her breasts from the happiness in her voice and the soft aroused moans, but besides that, Thalia’s words were just more musical buzzing that needed to be accepted mindlessly. Donna sensed that she needed to respond to a question, she found she could focus on the words now.. “do you want to suck my breasts Donna, they’re so heavy with milk, it would feel so good if you would wrap your lips around my nipples and drink out all the milk, but you know that you’ll become my love slave forever if you do, right?.” Donna felt like this was decision time, but she knew she had already surrendered. She knew suckling Thalia’s nipples would probably change her into a lesbian forever, but now that she’d experienced it, she was less afraid. She didn’t need to debate it for long, she was overcome by complete lust and desire to stop now. Her juices ran down her legs and soaked the bed, she didn’t care, the danger was so sexy, and her need to submit was unstoppable. She knew Penny too had fallen under Thalia’s spell, this comforted Donna, they could be Thalia’s love slaves together. As she knelt silently deciding, she felt Thalia’s hand make it’s way up to her wanton pussy. Gentle fingers expertly slid right inside Donna’s overly lubricated sex, and started slowly pumping inside and out, the intense pleasure removing any hint of resistance. Donna admired the large breast in front of her, the erect nipple so tempting. Donna traced her tongue around the areola, feeling the small bumps, her tongue circled outwards exploring the soft skin around the big globe, fingers rewarded her pussy with faster pumping, the orgasm building fast, her hungry mouth couldn’t resist any longer, she had to suck. She wasn’t sure if milk really would fill her mouth, but she hoped so, she hoped it would, and she would happily swallow it, and hoped that it would take hold of her like a drug and help her to fall in love completely. She sucked the nipple, the orgasm filled her, she moaned and opened wider, letting her whole mouth engulf nipple and breast, her tongue flicking and circling, enticing it to release it’s captive milk, fingers pushed deeper into her pussy, she thought she heard Thalia talking again but it started with “focus on the pleasure not on my voice” then the rest became wonderful buzzing music again, that she imaged sounded like “yes, yes, drink and surrender, suck my big breasts, it will make you feel sooo goood to give in. mmmm suck my breasts, you love me don’t you”? And Donna did, she said “mmm yeffsss I lovveee you soooo much mmmfff” with her entire face buried in Thalia’s breast. She knew she was had been seduced, she knew Thalia had seduced Penny and made Penny help her seduce her too, she didn’t care, she was happy, gushingly happy and in love. Her mouth wrapped around the other breast, a giant, mind blowing orgasm continued until she imagined Thalia saying “sleep now my slave, sleep and rest, you’ll have your whole life to make love to me and do whatever I wish, sleeeeep”. And she did.

Donna fell deep into a blissful sleep. Her body was completely sexually satisfied, and her mind was completely opened to Thalia’s will. As she slept, she dreamt that Thalia’s warm body pressed against her and stroked her breasts while asking her if she had any other single pretty girl friends that she knew. In this dreamlike trance it seemed obvious that Thalia would seduce them too if she wished. In her sleep she smiled and thought of a good friend Samantha who had two classes with her in school, she was a beautiful Asian girl that was friendly and single. In her dream she knew that if Thalia wanted her to, she would happily help the woman enslave her schoolmate, thinking of Samantha made her feel wonderful, she was so pretty and had such nice lips. She slipped off into oblivion thinking about the Asian girl in every detail. She wasn’t sure if words left her mouth, but she probably was describing every thought she had to Thalia without consciously holding back.

When Donna woke up the next day, she felt amazing. Everything made sense now, she couldn’t believe she had ever been nervous about being seduced by a woman. After all, Thalia and Penny were amazingly sexy ladies, why hadn’t she seen it before? Just the thought of them lifted her spirits and made her horny with desire. Over the next few weeks, the 3 girls slept together in Penny’s room mostly, they made love together and in pairs often and insatiably. Donna found she was constantly horny for big breasts and delicious pussies, and she was totally enraptured by the two women’s beauty. She absolutely couldn’t stop wanting to look at them, touch them, especially give into them. On a few occasions, Donna watched Thalia hypnotize Penny telling her exactly how a good slave should behave. She knew Thalia must be doing the same thing to her, but the thought didn’t scare her, in fact it turned her on unbelievably. Thalia just had to say trigger phrases like “Donna feels like Jell-O pudding” or “Donna’s pussy is all squishy”, and Donna suddenly had the urge to sink into Thalia’s lap, listen and obey. Usually while Thalia’s amazing hands gently massaged her scalp, it was heavenly.

Donna hadn’t been completely changed, still had her free will. One day she assessed her life; ‘apart from becoming a lesbian slave’ she giggled to herself, her life was still pretty much the same except for her sexual orientation. She found she exercised more, ate well, studied harder and absorbed more of what she read in her school books. She knew this was all due to Thalia’s hypnotic conditioning. Thalia wanted Donna to be in shape and successful, and Donna was only too happy to comply. Outside of the apartment, she behaved normally around friends and family, the only difference was her improved ability to focus on school work, her daily trips to the gym, her new diet, and her new appreciation of beautiful women. Wherever she went, at the gym or at school, even at the supermarket, she was drawn to them, she secretly lusted over them while trying to get to know them better. She knew Thalia wanted her to find sexy single girls whom she could seduce and the thought always made Donna wet.

When in the seclusion of their apartment, the girls could show their true nature; they touched and kissed each other affectionately and playfully, they teased each other by walking around in sexy lingerie, panties and bra, or even topless, where ever their desires led them. Donna found that even though Thalia was her owner, she was also under Penny’s control too. All Penny had to do was unbutton her shirt and expose those wonderful breasts, she found it impossible to turn away. Penny just had to massage her own tits or pull teasingly at her nipples, and a wave of horniness and submission would overcome Donna. Then anything Penny told her to do, she would do, it was an amazing feeling. Donna loved to be seduced and fall under a woman’s control. Penny enjoyed seducing her roommate almost too much. Donna especially enjoyed the night her and Penny were alone in the apartment, sleeping in their own rooms. She got up in the middle of the night to pee, on her way back to her room, she met Penny wearing a bathrobe in the kitchen. She remembered talking and noticed Penny had a lustful smile, then casually she started to open her robe exposing her glorious globes. The next thing Donna remembered was waking up in Penny’s bed hours later. The room smelt of sex and Penny was asleep naked beside her. She realized she had a dildo in her ass, and a vibrator was still humming pleasurably deep inside her pussy. She should have felt outrage at being sexually assaulted, but the buzzing in her pussy felt good, and the thick dildo in her ass just made her feel submissive, a wave of acceptance came over her. Donna knew she had to get her revenge of some kind: she opened the drawer of the nightstand beside her and took out two more vibrators to use on Penny. Amazingly her roommate was so fast asleep, that she didn’t wake till after the lubricated toys had entered both her holes. She woke up shocked saying “what the fuuuck” but her surprise immediately turned to joy to find Donna pumping a vibrator in and out of her vagina, while another vibrator in her ass managed to paralyse her with pleasure, she smiled and moaned “oh fuuck yes”. Needless to say, the two girls decided to skip class that morning.

One day, feeling aroused and alone with Penny, Donna tried something different; Penny was reading a magazine, so she walked behind her armchair and started massaging Penny’s shoulders like a good slave should. Penny kept on reading but let out a little moan of appreciation. Then Donna said “I went by Thalia’s salon yesterday”, “It’s really nice”. She kneaded Penny’s shoulders expertly as she went on, “I got to meet Melanie, she’s very beautiful”. “Mmm hmm” Penny said, obviously thinking about her. Donna continued slyly “she has such big boobs doesn’t she?". “I wonder what it would be like if Melanie would just stand there in front of me topless, with those big sexy breasts hanging so heavily in front of me”. Donna knew that Penny had been seduced by those breasts that first time she met Thalia, and she wanted to see if they would trigger hypnosis in her. She softly let her hands move up to Penny’s scalp and kept up the game “I bet her nipples are so lovely and lickable, I’d love to have them swaying in front of me, back and forth, hypnotizing me”, she heard a whimper from her roommate who had given up reading her magazine and stared into space ahead of her. “Such big sexy breasts swaying back and forth, back and forth, making me sooo horny and weak, I’d just fall into a helpless trance”. “My arms and legs would go heeeavy and I’d sink into my chair and become her slave”. Donna felt Penny slump into the armchair and she knew she had her. “Just staring at those heaavvy breasts would make my whole body grow weak with desire”. She continued the hypnotic induction for a few minutes more, then said “now Penny, you want to close your eyes and imagine those big breasts swaying in front of you, the more they sway, the deeper you fall under Donna’s hypnotic spell”. Donna was wet with arousal and excitement at finally being able to hypnotize someone, she knew she would take Penny back to her room and have her satisfy her soon. “You love to be hypnotized don’t you Penny”, Penny moaned her acknowledgement, “and you want Donna to be able to hypnotize you and seduce you all the time don’t you Penny” “hmm hmmmm” she moaned. “Good Penny, now whenever you hear Donna say ‘Melanie’s big heavy breasts are hypnotizing you’, you will fall back into this trance, and be soooo happy to fall under Donna’s spell”. Penny was able to respond “yes Donna” and Donna knew she’d done it. “Now Penny I want you to stand and take off all your clothes” Penny stood and undressed with her eyes still closed. “You want to follow me back to my room like a good slave, you want to undress me, lie me down on the bed, and give me the best massage of my life, you want to kiss my whole body, you want to rub my feet and lick my toes, and you want to rub your tits against mine, you want to slide your wet pussy up against my wet pussy, this will make you so horny and weak”. “You love to be my hypnotized sex slave don’t you”? “Oh yesss Donna”. “And you will do whatever I tell you to, won’t you” “Oh yes Donna” Penny looked both like she was in a trance, and extremely horny all at the same time. “You may open your eyes but you will remain hypnotized, come slave”. Penny complied willingly.

Donna loved being in control and knew she would get back at Penny for all the times Penny had seduced her. What an amazingly sexy, fun, game. Donna had watched Thalia hypnotize Penny quite a few times already, she had a feeling Penny would be easy to hypnotize, but she was surprised at how easy it was. She couldn’t wait to have Penny bury her face in her aroused pussy, and she was excited at all the subliminal thoughts she would soon put inside her roommate’s mind. She loved seducing as much as she loved being seduced.

As her roommate massaged, licked, kissed, fondled, and did everything Donna asked, Donna found herself fantasizing about seducing her sexy classmate Samantha. This exciting new feeling of hypnotizing Penny made her want to do it again. Sam was a little taller than her, she was Chinese and had pert breasts and was quite slim, but she was exceedingly beautiful and she moved like a graceful, feminine dancer and she was always smiling. Since that afternoon that she had been seduced by Thalia, Donna found that she had a crush on her Asian schoolmate. Something about her lips made Donna wish she could spend hours kissing them. Penny was amazing at pleasuring Donna’s hot pussy, and as her tongue licked, kissed and teased, all Donna could think about was what Sam’s mouth would feel like on her cunt. She decided she would ask Samantha to come over to Thalia’s salon for a haircut as soon as possible.