The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

SAMANTHA

The next day at school, Donna eagerly followed her beautiful Chinese friend around after class, “so what do you have planned for the rest of the afternoon”? “Studying in the library I guess” replied Samantha. “I was thinking about getting a haircut, you wanna come?” Donna asked eagerly. “Sure” replied Sam innocently.

A phone call to Thalia and an hour later, Donna led her Asian friend into Thalia’s salon. Samantha was let to a quiet back room, and was not aware that since it was a quiet afternoon with no appointments, Melanie locked up the salon and turned on the “closed” sign. Soon Donna got to watch excitedly as Thalia sat her beautiful friend down in the chair and chatted amicably with Sam who had no idea what joys were in store for her. Thalia worked her magic on the scalp of the black haired beauty. Donna admired the girls silky hair, dark oriental eyes, and small round mouth. Soon Samantha sat staring glassy eyed, a look of calm came over her face, as Thalia’s fingers played upon her scalp. Donna realized just how patient and thorough Thalia was when she hypnotized someone. What she remembered being just a few minutes was actually much longer. Thalia massaged and applied acupressure while she chatted quietly and snipped hair for almost 40 minutes and only after Samantha was completely slumped in her chair, did she start talking innocently about being so tired the night before, she sucked Samantha into her story about falling into bed, and having such a beautiful dream. She talked so softly, and exaggerated anything that had to do with sleep and dreaming and falling. Donna watched, feeling very aroused at the seduction of her beautiful friend, she noticed Samantha responding more and more to the words; when Thalia talked about how happy her dream made her, Samantha smiled a dreamy smile.

“In my dream I saw my beautiful friend Donna” Thalia said, Donna waited for her cue. “I knew I was dreaming, so it was completely innocent and safe”. “We were back at the hair salon, and Donna stood in front of me, I looked up and noticed how beautiful she was”. Donna saw Thalia lift up her schoolmate’s head and open her glazed eyes and her dark eyes looked up and finally focused, she took her cue and approached, she stood in front of her mesmerized friend, who smiled at her dumbly.

Thalia softly continued the seduction “I looked at Donna and felt so much love for her” her fingers continued the head rub, expertly working the nerves around the scalp and neck that made Samantha feel wonderfully receptive. “I wanted to talk but I couldn’t move or speak, I was mesmerized by her beauty”. “Then in this amazingly sexy dream, Donna started to unbutton her shirt, it was sooo arousing to watch my beautiful friend acting seductive, I just wanted to watch and enjoy, it was just a dream so it was safe to enjoy watching silently”. Donna knew what to do, she smiled seductively and started unbuttoning her blouse slowly. She wore no bra purposely that day, and soon, her big breasts were almost exposed, covered by just the folds of her opened shirt. She thought she heard Samantha gasp. The Asian beauty stared entranced, her mouth slightly open, her eyes glassy and vacant. Donna let her shirt fall from her shoulders exposing her lovely breasts and large pink nipples. Thalia’s words continued, telling Samantha how perfect Donnas breasts were, how hypnotic they were, how aroused they made her, how much she wanted to kiss and lick and suck them. Samantha moaned and gasped a few times but remained wordless as she absorbed helplessly. As she fall under the two women’s spell, a look of arousal came over her face and her tongue flicked over her own lips as she succumbed to her new feelings. Donna just stood and rocked the slightest bit, but her breasts swayed just enough for Samantha eye’s to sway, locked on the round nipples in front of her. Donna approached so her breasts were just a few feet from Samantha’s face. Thalia continued for another 20 minutes of telling Samantha that she couldn’t take her eyes off the lovely soft nipples. She told Samantha they were hypnotizing her. She filled her head with how much she wanted to be seduced, how sexy it was to be turned into a lesbian, how much she wanted to make love to Thalia and Donna. By the end, Samantha had a look of complete surrender and bliss on her face, she almost seemed to whimper a few times, and she was flushed and perspiring.

Thalia gave Samantha a familiar post hypnotic command; she told her that when she awoke, she would try to tell them both that she was not a lesbian, she would try to resist, but she already knew resistance was futile. She told Samantha how erotic it felt to feel helpless. She was very specific about all the feelings of arousal Sam would experience as she would feel how much she suddenly wanted very badly to experience all the joys of lesbian love. She was told how she would not be able to move as they pulled down her pants to check if she was aroused or not, then she finished by telling Samantha to forget the words that she had just said to her. Finally she told Samantha to stand up, awake and be happier than she had ever been. When Sam stood and came to her senses, she realized that Donna was topless, she sensed that the women were seducing her, but her weak words about not being into women, were met by sly smiles of lust. Soon Donna had Samantha’s pants down around her ankles, and Samantha stood disbelievingly watching her gorgeous friend checking out her undies and telling Thalia how soaked they were. Donna couldn’t believe how aroused it made her to see her friend’s juices literally running down her legs. Samantha was walked like a child to a back room all covered in pillows and soft candles, and it was there, that she gave in to the women completely. First she was lay down in Thalia’s lap and the hairdresser spoke while Donna gave her Asian friend’s pussy a tongue bath. For Samantha the pleasure was so great, she couldn’t concentrate on all the thoughts Thalia buried in her head, Donna wasn’t hypnotized this time and she was able to hear Thalia’s words; she told Sam how sexy women were, she told her how sexy breasts and nipples were, and how delicious pussies tasted and smelled. She put thoughts in her head about how wonderful it felt to surrender to Thalia, and how Thalia was the sexiest of all the women, but that she would desire Donna and Penny and Melanie almost as much. She told Samantha that surrendering to Thalia and being turned into a lesbian was the most wonderful thing that could happen to her. All true Donna smiled to herself as she licked away slowly. The night eventually turned into a blur of sex, long kisses, pussy licking, and complete joy that Samantha had never felt before. Donna did not feel any guilt at tricking her friend, nor did she feel anything but thanks to her room mate Penny after she lured her under Thalia’s spell. She knew Samantha would thank her later, because she had never been happier than she felt now. A few hours later, Donna woke to sounds of Samantha grunting and moaning, in the throws of a powerful orgasm, Samantha had her mouth wrapped around Thalia’s breast and Thalia’s hand was pumping inside Samantha’s soaked pussy, making erotic wet sounds with each pump. “That’s it Samantha, suck my big breasts, drink my milk and surrender.” Donna smiled, understanding the joy Samantha was experiencing right now.

Over the next few weeks, Samantha spent most of her free time at Donna’s apartment, she was a new woman, her and Donna felt so much love for one another, they both felt like teenagers again. They kissed, held hands, nuzzled each other’s necks, they just couldn’t get enough of one another. Donna was amazed that Samantha could spend hours just kissing and licking her breasts, she loved the way her new Asian girlfriend hungered for her nipples like no one had ever loved them before. Samantha was happier than she had ever been, she felt so lucky that Donna led her to Thalia. She had never thought she was into women before, but now she was certain. Either at the apartment or at the salon, she experienced amazing one on one sex with Donna, but also, she was shared like a pet, amongst Thalia, Penny, and Melanie, in one’s, two’s and as a group. She had never been so happy or horny in her life. She knew she had been turned into a lesbian, and that she was being regularly hypnotized by Thalia and probably all the girls. She couldn’t remember specifics, but she had no desire to resist, on the contrary, she couldn’t wait for the next time she would be controlled. These beautiful women all loved one another unconditionally, they never argued, mostly because they loved each other so completely. Even if one of the women had her monthly period, they could still kiss, and massage, and still had her fingers or a dildo or vibrator to be useful wherever and whenever they were needed. All the girls knew Thalia was their owner, but she taught them all to feel only love and happiness and to share and please one another. Each woman found they just wanted to serve and make their lovers happy. Even when they were sexually satisfied, they served; from shaving legs and pussies, to cooking and cleaning, to studying, work, or exercise, the women where tirelessly driven to please. Thalia jokingly called the women her harem and they all loved it and couldn’t wait for Thalia to seduce more sexy ladies that she would share with them.

Donna knew she had a hypnotic control over Samantha now, she knew if she told Sam to watch her breasts and fall into a trance any time she wanted her too. So one of the first things she did when she had Penny and Samantha alone, was to put them both under, then command them to fuck each other while she filmed the whole thing. She felt like a movie director, “now undress each other”, “kiss her neck”, “rub your tits together”, “you’re getting so hot for each other”.. of course after about an hour of filming, she ended up being hornier than them and she commanded them to satisfy her. It was one of the sexiest nights of her life.