The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

THALIA

Thalia was extremely pleased with herself, she never got tired of seeing the results of her seductions. Lesbian sex was amazing, but nothing compared to seducing beautiful, feminine, straight girls. Watching them discover the joys of lesbian sex was extremely erotic to her. She loved watching them losing control and finally surrendering to her. She did not have magical breast milk, nor was she even lactating, but she had always had a sexual fascination for breasts and the fact that they produced life giving milk was not lost on her. She truly loved women and giving birth and feeding babies was really one of nature’s miracles. While studying hypnosis, she found that subjects will believe almost anything, it just felt so erotic and perfect that she convinced them that her magical breast milk would enslave them forever, all her harem were convinced that drinking her breast milk took all possibility of resisting away so she used the guise mostly as a sexy game, but also as the final tool to hypnotically enslave her women.

Since as long as she could remember, Thalia had been attracted to girls, but growing up in a small American town where being lesbian was taboo, she had to keep it a secret. It seemed like all her family and friends looked down on gays, so she pretended to be straight. She had always been exceptionally beautiful, and she always had guys chasing after her. She tried to reject her lesbian desires, she dated a few men, but no man ever aroused her like a beautiful woman could. Even after she moved out on her own, she was frustrated by always falling in love with straight girls. When she met other lesbians, she found they were usually too full of testosterone, and it felt like she was making love to a man, they were just too butch for her. The ones who turned her on were the pretty, feminine girls. But there in lay the problem, the feminine ones were not into girls, and Thalia found herself constantly heartbroken. She yearned to love a feminine woman. Eventually that yearning grew into a strong sexual desire to seduce straight women. She tried getting a few of her sexiest friends drunk or even high on pot, but that never changed their sexual orientation. She read up a lot on hypnosis but waving a watch in front of someone’s face just seemed too corny. Things fell into place when she took a course on the Asian art of acupressure. The more she delved into the art, the more she became certain that it held the answers to her frustrations. She discovered a little known art of acu-relaxation, and she honed her skills to the point where she became a master of the art. She then studied more about hypnosis. Once she combined these two skills, she found she could actually hypnotize people if they let her massage their head or feet where there were numerous nerves that she could manipulate to make people relaxed and trancelike. She knew she would soon finally have the lovers she always desired. The thrill of seduction and the way she could mould women into her ideal playthings, was like she might finally be rewarded for all her youthful sadness. Thalia perfected techniques of fingernail acupressure that focused on the nerve endings all over the scalp, ears, and neck. By using her savings and opening a hair salon, Thalia was able to find plenty of women who willingly let her massage their scalps. She practiced on any woman who was alone when the opportunity was right. At first she was extremely nervous, but over time she became very confident in her skills. Even unattractive women had their uses. Once under deep hypnosis she could find out their financial situation and often implanted suggestions that they should tip as much as $500.00, and that they should come back every 2 weeks. The money poured in, she was now financially independent and she kept her salon for only one reason; seducing beautiful women. She didn’t need too many lovers she decided, maybe just a harem of a dozen or so, she smiled to herself. She even set up hidden cameras in the salon and back room, so she could replay her seductions whenever she felt like it.