The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

Beth, Nadine, and Donna

Beth arrived at suite 501 already slightly aroused, her heart was pounding and she was nervous about what might happen with these two strange women that Thalia had sent her. Somehow she knew that she would not be able to control herself no matter what they had in mind. She knocked and waited, Nadine opened the door a bit, when she saw Beth alone in the hallway she opened it all the way and Beth gasped to see the sexy Egyptian woman wearing a black mesh bodysuit. She was quite possibly the sexiest thing Beth had ever seen. The gorgeous brunette was still completely dressed from head to toe, but her naked body was sensually revealed through the dark material. Nadine’s large breasts pushed out of the fabric and two dark nipples dangled invitingly behind the sheer mesh. Nadine’s curvaceous body welcomed the lifeguard into the room who almost floated into suite 501 like she was in an erotic dream. The young lifeguard took a moment to reflect how she got there; two beautiful women invite her to their hotel room and the poor girl who was completely heterosexual just a few weeks ago, suddenly finds herself unable to resist this probability of a night of lesbian submission. She actually raced right after work to make herself look presentable to the two beauties Thalia had sent her. She knew this was all due to the Indian hairdresser’s hypnotic seduction of her a short while ago. She knew the woman had made her a submissive lesbian slave and she loved it. The door closed behind Beth and the nervous excitement made her jump. “Is baby Bethy Wethy nervous?” the way the woman spoke made Beth instantly feel horny and submissive. “Ummm, yes I guess I’m a bit nervous” Beth said quietly. “Well we don’t want our baby Bethy Wethy to be wowwied, Donna and I are going to take good cawe of Thawia’s bootiful new lifeguard friend”. Beth found the way Nadine talked baby talk made her relax a bit, she smiled and felt drawn to the woman with the comforting words. The woman approached Beth like she had known her for years. She pressed her warm body up against the young blonde and gave her a gentle hug. “Thawia told us how bootiful you were, she told us to be vewy nicey wicey to you, she woves you sooo much. Thawia towd baby Nadine and baby Donna that tonight she wanted us to film you tuwning into baby bwained Beth, doesn’t dat sound wike fun?” Beth flushed and her mouth opened, she couldn’t say a word, but she found herself nodding. Nadine continue “She said she misses you vewy much and she knows you’ll do anyfing we ask you to, because you’re her sexy swave”. Beth enjoyed the way the woman’s breasts pressed into her shoulder while she cuddled up to her. Nadine’s hands freely started roaming up her stomach and found a breast and gave it a delightful squeeze, then ran up to her neck and then up her left ear and then playfully ran through Beth’s long blonde hair all during the time she spoke. Beth was frozen with arousal and wanted to melt for this woman. She saw movement across the room and noticed Donna getting up from a chair in a dark corner of the dimly lit suite. Donna had on a matching see through mesh top but this woman was naked from the waist down, she held a video camera in her hand and she trained it on Beth who still stood near the door. Beth noticed that Donna’s pussy and entire groin area were slick with juices. Nadine seemed to know just what Beth was wondering “Just befowe you got hewe, I was wicking Donna Wonna’s pussy wussy soooo good wasn’t I Donna?” Donna nodded looking entranced. “I was turning hew into a baby bwained wittle girly wirly just wike I’m going to do to you.” Nadine said this as her hand had somehow slipped under Beth’s shirt and gentle fingernails scratched over both of her tits sending immense pleasure to her nipples. Beth moaned but remained almost paralyzed. “Tell baby Bethy Wethy how nice it fewt when I swurped your wittle cunty wunty Donna”. Donna had a glazed smile, she kept the camera pointing at Beth and Nadine and replied “ohhhh it felt soooooo good when yow tonguey wongy pwayed with my pussy wussy Nadine, I woved the way it made me turn into your sexy baby bwained swave”. Beth suddenly felt nervous understanding that Nadine might lick her pussy like that and turn her brain to mush, as sexy as it sounded, Beth didn’t want to be turned into a brainless woman for the rest of her life. Watching the happy satisfied look on Donna’s face did make Beth wonder how good it must’ve felt to surrender so completely. Thalia had planted so many submissive thoughts in Beth’s mind she was doubtful she could resist if these women literally fucked her brains out. “By the time baby Nadine is fiwished wicking Bethy wethy’s wet cunt, you’ll wust wove to cum your bwains out” Nadine said this as she wrapped both her arms around the lifeguard and brought her mouth to Beth’s. Beth whimpered but couldn’t move, Nadine’s tongue playfully reached out and enticed Beth’s mouth open. The two women kissed gently and oh so sexily. Beth was in heaven, she hardly realized it, but Nadine’s hands had easily ran under her shirt, slid deliciously up the skin of her back and effortlessly unclipped her bra all during a kiss that left her light headed. Nadine now said the words that took all nervousness away “don’t worry baby Beth, we’w onwy turn you into our wittle baby for just a few hours, when you weave you can have all your bwains back, but for the next few hours, we’w gowing to have some fun”. Beth smiled happily.

“Now baby Bethy Wethy is going to fall into a nice hypnowtic twance for Nadine isn’t she” Beth felt fuzzy all of a sudden. “Feewing Nadine’s hands massawge your titty wittys is making Bethy Wethy awww sweeeepy weepy isn’t it?” Beth grunted as fingertips gently kneaded the flesh of her breasts and began playing with her erect nipples. She blanked out hearing “Beth is feewing soooo heaaaavvvy now, time to faw into a wondoful twancceee”. Beth slipped into oblivion.

She awoke standing naked in almost the same spot, she didn’t remember how she had gotten undressed. As she slowly regained her senses, she saw Donna circling her, pointing the video camera, recording every part of her entranced naked body. She could smell arousal, it almost smelled like hers but different, she realized she was smelling the juices still glistening from Donna’s slick pussy. She realized that Donna must have really cum a lot for Nadine and probably was as helpless as she was to the seductress. Beth felt Nadine’s body pressed into her back and it felt wonderful, Beth could tell that Nadine was naked now too, her warm flesh teased Beth’s as she said “Bethy Wethy is awake now but can’t move can she?” No she couldn’t and didn’t want to. She wasn’t nervous anymore but she played along for the camera “what are you doing to me?". Hands reached around her and hugged her hips. She wished they would reach deeper and touch her aroused pussy. Nadine’s hands pushed Beth’s legs apart and Beth opened her legs still standing. Now Donna knelt in front of her with her camera filming Beth’s exposed shaven pussy. “Show Thawia how wet you are baby Beth”. Beth loved the idea that Thalia would see the video later and she didn’t hesitate to reach down and open her pink lips for the camera. Donna smiled still pointing the camera only inches from Beth’s sex, she said excitedly “ooohhh wook how wet she is alweady”. Next Nadine started fondling Beth’s big breasts as Donna filmed. Beth enjoyed showing her tits being played with to the camera. She wasn’t expecting how good it soon began to feel, each squeeze of her tits made her chest feel wonderful, and soon Nadine’s expert hands jiggled and bounced away while Beth started moaning for real. Nadine’s breasts crushed warmly into her back and fingers started rolling her nipples and squeezing them gently. Beth felt her pussy start to get warmer and wetter the longer the breast fondling went on. This time she was not just playing for the camera when she moaned “unggg whaat arrre you doinng to meeee”. Nadine’s fingernails responded by scratching very gently all over Beth’s aroused breasts “is Beth’s wiwpower being sucked into hew titty witties? Does Bethy Wethy wike hew bwains tuwning into wiquid filling her bweasts?” “Feew your bwains melwting into wiquid, feew your thoughts tuwning into bweast milk and pussy juice.” Beth grunted as she felt her pussy start to leak. She actually did feel like she was turning into liquid. She imagined her brains flowing down from her head and turning into milk in her tits. It felt so heavenly. She imagined she oozed breast milk and pussy juices. The liquid thoughts danced in her brain “turning into breast milk and pussy juice”. They were her thoughts and Nadine’s words “breast milk and pussy juice”. Beth felt like she was melting. Her breasts and pussy tingled with pleasure. Breast milk and pussy juice.

Beth was now losing control and she loved it, she loved that Thalia would get to see her surrender her mind. She grunted and moaned helplessly as Nadine tugged and squeezed her nipples. As she weakened, she heard herself say “unggggg feews so good”. And oh god it felt good, the hands fondling her tits, the waves of submissiveness, the camera filming her helplessness, her pussy juices running down her thighs, and now starting to turn into a baby. She moaned and leaned back weakly letting Nadine have her way with her. She seemed to float to the bed now, she found herself straddled over naked Donna, she was so pretty and her ripe breasts waited for Beth to bury her face between her big mounds. She looked to her right and saw Nadine place the camera on a tripod to film them on the bed. As wonderful as it felt to finally be able to start kissing Donna’s mouth and suck on her soft nipples and kiss her breasts, Beth realized that her ass and pussy were now at Nadine’s mercy. She moaned as Nadine’s warm hands kneeded her ass cheeks and her tongue went wild on her asshole. Nadine’s hands were completely free to massage and slide all over Beth’s legs and ass and finally her oozing pussy. Fingers slid over her fleshy lips and clit and teased her anus. Her entire bum was soon covered in saliva and juices. Nobody was talking but there were lots of noises to be heard, kissing, sucking, moaning, grunting, licking, slurping. Beth was literally losing her mind now. Nadine started fingering her asshole and expertly teasing her clit and she was saying something but Beth could barely understand “just wet go baby Beth, wet your bwains weak out of your pussy wussy, you can’t think anymore can you, suwwender and obey my voice wifout finking.” Beth could hardly focus on Nadine’s voice after that, she was accustomed to let the buzzing guide her thoughts now. She smiled and relinquished her mind so she could focus on the pleasure. A thought turned into a question that she must answer “you wove to be tuwned into a baby bwain don’t you?” Beth moaned “mmmmmyeeeffsssss” while she mindlessly suckled away hungrily at one of Donna’s glorious nipples. She heard buzzing now, but her brain was too absorbed to know what it was, the idea “can’t think” kept pleasuring her mind. Can’t think, just enjoy, love, surrender. Beth’s ass felt thick. It vibrated with thickness. Her cunt felt thick now too, and the thickness buzzed into her. The buzzing was so wonderful, it played with the part of her that held back her willpower. The thickness in her ass and pussy vibrated so much and felt so unbelievably good, that it finally started to release a flood of pleasure. She felt all her consciousness melt into her hips and there was only buzzing and thickness and mind blowing joy and surrender. She was moaning uncontrollably now and somebody’s mouth was suckling away delightfully at her breasts. Another even stronger wave of pleasure built to a gushing orgasm of total rapture.

A week later, Thalia couldn’t believe how aroused the video made her, she rarely had the need to masturbate anymore now that she had so many beautiful love slaves, but she had fingered herself mercilessly while she watched and re-watched the video. She had always been strongly aroused by Nadine, but seeing her in that sexy mesh outfit, seeing her talking baby talk to seduce a woman, and seeing Beth hypnotized and surrender so completely was like fuel to so many of Thalia’s fires. She especially loved re-watching this part. She pressed the remote to rewind to the moment where a dreamy smiling Beth lay collapsed on naked Donna. Nadine pulled a humming vibrator out of Beth’s creamy pussy making a slurping sound and releasing a gush of the lifeguard’s juices. And finally with Beth looking up to the camera giggling vacantly, putting a finger in her mouth and saying “oopsy, I just cummed my bwains out”. Thalia couldn’t wait to watch all the rest of the recordings her three slaves had made during their week in suite 501.