The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

ZOË

Thalia spent a quiet afternoon at the salon with Melanie and Samantha. There was just two customers at the time and Mel and Sam were taking care of the clients. Thalia wasn’t interested in any of the lady clientele lately and she was feeling bored. She hadn’t seduced anyone in weeks. She wondered if there were any pretty single ladies left in the neighbourhood. She took her coffee to her office and reclined on the sofa and picked up a hair magazine. In her profession she had seen hundreds of magazines like this, with page after page of pretty girls sporting the latest fashionable hair styles. She never really noticed before that under each picture was the name of the salon that had done the cut. Thalia was intrigued, she wondered if Thalia’s Salon could ever been good enough to show off some of the latest styles like this. The more she flipped through the pages of beautiful women, the more she found herself thinking “hmm I’d do her” or “I’d like to seduce her”. It was then that she got the idea of calling some modelling agencies to see if they had some pretty women who could come in to do some hair modelling for her salon. Of course if they were single and sexy enough, she would do much more than cut their hair and take their pictures. Thalia fantasized about adding some of the gorgeous women in the fashion magazine to her harem of lesbian slaves. The more she thought about it, the more excited she got. She called a meeting of her girlfriends for that night at her house. She couldn’t wait to tell them her idea, she knew they’d happily help her with anything she asked. All her girls were so faithful to her, and with their help she really wouldn’t have to do much other than interview some sexy models.

Sure enough, all five women absolutely loved the idea of Thalia seducing some models. After all, they had plenty of money to pay for a few professionals to come in. Thalia’s Salon made more than enough money; if clients weren’t pretty enough to seduce, they were hypnotized to pay high prices for their hair cuts, if they didn’t have money or looks, they were given the hypnotic suggestion that they didn’t like this salon and not to come back. Even some of her older, richer patrons were hypnotized to add Thalia to their wills. So money was certainly never going to be a problem. The girls were also equally excited at the prospect of making love to some of the beauties in the hair magazines. They each flipped through magazines and lustfully showed each other pictures of women they found sexy. After an evening of talking and planning that left all the women aroused, the night turned into a six woman orgy. During the sex, Thalia decided she should add more pillows and tapestries to her large bedroom to make it look like the Arabian harems she’d seen in pictures. She smiled at the thought as Sam and Nadine both went down on her pussy at the same time. Donna was beside her on the bed with her face buried between Melanie’s legs, so she reached over and slid a finger into Donna’s wet slit while her thumb teased her clit. Penny sat naked on an armchair masturbating with a large rubber dildo giving everyone a good show. Sexual positions rotated freely until every woman was completely satisfied a few hours later.

The next day, Melanie’s job was to look up a few modelling agencies and started making calls to inquire about hair models. All the agencies had girls they wanted to pander, but Melanie insisted that her boss first wanted portfolios and bios of the women before she would begin interviewing. Packages and e-mails started arriving. Thalia and the girls went over each of the model’s information and soon had about twenty possibilities. They decided the next best step would be to call each model and give her a phone interview, they really only wanted to find out which ones were single, but they had to make it sound legitimate. The questions were like this: what length is your hair, what’s your natural hair color, is your hair dyed, have your done any hair modelling, height, weight, body dimensions, were they interested in long term hair modelling contracts for Thalia’s salon, interested in travel, etc. Melanie did the calls and her instructions were to try to make conversation during the interview to could keep the models at ease and make it seem like innocent curiosity when she asked if the woman had a boyfriend, husband, or children. Thalia also recorded the phone interviews so she could go over them trying to find which models had the nicest personalities. Once hypnotized, she could alter a woman’s personality to however she wanted, but she preferred to seduce the nicest ones to make her job easier and more pleasant.

The phone interviews went on even as more portfolios arrived from different agencies and more girls were added to her call list. The first few had boyfriends, one had a child, then Melanie called a girl named Sabrina who sounded extremely nice and was single so her name was circled in red and the calls continued. All the calls were ended by Melanie telling the models that she had about a hundred calls to make and that she couldn’t guarantee a job, that she would call back next week to let them know if they were selected or not. By the end of the first round of calls, Thalia had four top candidates; Sabrina, Crystal, Jessie, and Zoë. She looked at their photos and bios again and decided against Jessie since she was too tall for Thalia’s tastes. But she was very eager to finally meet Sabrina, Crystal, and Zoë. She had Melanie call their modelling agencies and work out the details. Finally Melanie called all the models back to tell them if they were offered a job or not. Sabrina, Crystal, and Zoë were all given dates for haircuts and photo shoots and all three girls were very happy to find out they were being offered a very high paying job. The only other thing to take care of was setting up one of the rooms in the salon as a photography studio. Luckily Samantha had lots of photography experience so she was given a credit card and a shopping list, and the task of photographer.

Zoë

Zoë Jevic was originally from South Africa but now lived in California where the modelling jobs were more plenty. She flew into town and was put up in a nice hotel for the week. Melanie set up everything for a seven day stay in town. She sent her plane tickets and hotel bookings even some extra money for her trip expenses. Zoë’s agency informed her they had been paid in advance and contracts had been signed for the one week photo shoot, and the contract alluded to more work ahead. Zoë felt like Thalia’s Salon was treating her very professionally and she was very excited that her modelling career was taking off. She was 25 and had only done a few small modelling gigs that hadn’t amounted to much. Melanie called and asked her if Thalia and her assistant Nadine could pick her up for lunch on Monday so they could meet and discuss the hair cuts and photo shoots. She met the two ladies in the hotel lobby and was amazed at their beauty and wondered if the women had once been models themselves. She learned that Thalia was a salon owner who really wanted to make a name for herself in the hair industry, she wanted to have a few top models like Zoë who could show off their best haircuts. They told her that they had two haircuts in mind for her that suited her hair color and face, they would start with the longer cut and end with cutting her hair a few inches shorter, they showed her some initial sketches and fawned over Zoë’s hair and beauty during the interview. Thalia and Nadine both agreed later that they found the South African model very arousing, she had medium sized breasts and a long neck, she was not skinny like many models, and when she had walked away, they both noticed the model’s incredible hips and ass. Zoë had beautiful feminine features with high cheekbones, big brown eyes, smooth skin, a small sexy mouth, and a very friendly personality that made both women eager to seduce her. Of course they chatted with Zoë about everything and anything just to get the girl to open up, they really wanted to know about boyfriends or even a husband that she might have omitted during the phone interviews. It turned out that Zoë’s last relationship had not ended well and she had been single for almost 2 years. Zoë seemed a bit sad but Thalia knew she could cheer her up somehow. Back at her house Thalia and her harem all sat down and looked over Zoë’s photos again to decide on hair cuts. They were all very experienced at styling by now, all of the women worked at her salon whenever they could and Donna, Penny, and Sam had all been taking hairstyling classes. They finally decided on an initial cut for Zoë that only took a few inches off her silky shoulder length brown hair. Melanie called Zoë and asked her if she could come by the Salon late Tuesday afternoon after closing.

Donna and Penny picked her up at her hotel and brought her to the salon. Zoë was impressed by the service she was getting, how nice everyone was treating her, and now how beautiful the salon was. She was offered a glass of wine, then showed around the salon and photo studio. Melanie explained that Thalia would cut her hair followed Penny doing her makeup and Samantha taking pictures. Zoë almost didn’t feel pretty enough after seeing that every woman she was meeting was just as pretty as the next, but they all fawned over her and told her repeatedly how beautiful she was and how perfect she’d be as a model for Thalia’s salon. By the time she was sat down in the chair, she was already a bit tipsy and felt like she had the best job in the world, ‘just sit there and be pretty’. Thalia started by washing her hair, the other women worked around her and offered her food and wine, making sure she was comfortable. Things got even better as Thalia’s wonderful shampoo turned into a delicious head rub that made her feel happy and warm and relaxed. The girls had Zoë completely to themselves for the evening and everyone was smiles and aroused energy. Eventually Zoë slipped into a beautiful erotic dream.

In Zoë’s dream she was in a harem of beautiful women, she dreamed all the girls including herself were dressed in sexy Arabian slave outfits. In her dream she was lying down on warm pillows, drunk on wine and aroused beyond belief by a throng of sexy lesbians. She imagined a night of dreamy women on women sex with herself being pleasured and doing the pleasuring. It was the most erotically wonderful dream of her life. In the dream the lesbians slave girls knew who they worshipped; it was the seductress named Thalia. One by one they all took turns pleasuring their owner and sitting in her lap and letting her hypnotize them. Zoë couldn’t wait for her turn, finally she stripped naked and sat in the seductress’s lap, loving the way the woman’s big breasts pressed into her back. She slipped into a trance as Thalia played with her pussy while Zoë kissed the woman’s mouth and suckled on Thalia’s sexy dark nipples. She happily drank the delicious breast milk that transformed her into another of Thalia’s lesbian girl toys. All throughout her dream she was photographed by Samantha, clicking and flashing away as Zoë came and came for the camera. Zoë’s dream was so beautiful, she didn’t have to do anything, just look pretty and enjoy the wonderful pleasure while she was transformed into a submissive slave.

Zoë woke up in her hotel room alone and dressed in her pyjamas. She didn’t remember how she got home and she wondered about the night before. She couldn’t believe how erotic her dream had been. What a dream. What happened after the hair cut? She looked in the mirror and loved her fashionably new hair style, and she vaguely remembered a hair cut and getting her makeup done, then going into the photo studio and being photographed, but everything was such a blur. She must’ve gotten drunk. She hoped she didn’t make a fool of herself. She thought again about her lesbian dream, she remembered being in an orgy of women and being so aroused by breasts and pussies and pretty ladies. She had never thought or even dreamt of having sex with women before. As she analyzed the dream, she found the most wonderful part was how sexy it felt to be seduced by a beautiful woman. The seductress in her fantasy reminded her of the salon owner Thalia. In her dream it had been so arousing to submit and surrender and lose control. She had never dreamt of anything like that. She passed it off on a combination of not getting enough sex, and how much she enjoyed being pampered by the beautiful ladies at the salon. Like any other dream, it all soon faded from her memory.

Zoë got a call later in the day by Melanie who told her the photo shoot had gone way better than anyone was expecting and everyone was so anxious for another shorter haircut this evening. She was instructed to get plenty of rest because she had another long night ahead of her. She had breakfast then went back to bed, she relaxed around the suite the remainder of the day and found herself very excited for the next hair cut. The evening went very much the same as the previous one, she was driven to the salon after closing and offered food and drink, then she sat down in the styling chair. She had promised herself she would not drink too much tonight so she could stay alert, but soon after Thalia starting massaging her scalp she slipped into another blissful trance.

Zoë woke up the next morning in her hotel again. She was wearing her pyjamas and could not remember how she got home again. She had had another lesbian dream and she awoke still aroused. She smelled of Thalia’s perfume and she absolutely loved the fragrance. She tried to remember what happened at the salon but it was mixed up with her erotic dream. She actually dreamed that while Melanie cut her hair this time, Thalia appeared before her wearing a black mesh body stocking. She looked glorious. In Zoë’s dream she sat helpless and watched Thalia showing her how sexy she was. The dark mesh fabric revealed enough of what was beneath to drive poor Zoë wild with arousal. Finally Thalia told her to undress so she could lick Zoë’s pussy till she came her brains out. In her dream the model willingly undressed and sat naked in the styling chair then Thalia knelt at her anxious pussy. Zoë fondled her own breasts and moaned happily as the hairdresser sucked and licked the resistance out of her. She dreamed that the other girls all stood around naked, smiling, filming and taking pictures as she got her pussy worshipped. She was so focused on beautiful Thalia and the pleasure in her pussy, that everything else became a blur, even the words the hairdresser said in between her tonguing. It was so sexy to lose control, Thalia’s mouth would tease her clit, then she would say something unintelligible that controlled Zoë, like instructing her hands to pull on her nipples or tell her how much she loved breasts and pussies and being turned into a lesbian. Thalia’s tongue bath and instructions went on for a long time, she finally erupted in juices, moaning submissively. As she stood in her hotel room, Zoë wished it hadn’t been a dream. She wished she could be seduced like that for real.

Later that morning, she got another call from Melanie telling her how amazing the latest pictures had turned out. She said that she was invited to Thalia’s house that night to see all the photos and to celebrate. Zoë couldn’t wait, she dressed in her sexiest outfit, a pair of skin tight shiny black tights that showed off her butt, and a loose fitting sleeveless blouse that revealed a nice bit of cleavage, she did her makeup and made herself look beautiful and awaited her ride. At about 8pm she was driven by Donna and Penny again. Both ladies had on sexy black dresses that really complimented their firm busty figures. Zoë found herself stealing lustful glances at the women’s ample breasts during the ride. When they arrived at Thalia’s luxurious house outside of town, they were greeted by Nadine, Samantha, and Melanie, all dressed beautifully and looking just as sexy as Donna and Penny. Thalia then appeared wearing a tight dark purple dress that covered most of her body, but the sheer material revealed much of the sexy body beneath it, and reminded Zoë of something in her dream. She accepted a glass of wine from her hostess and she flushed with embarrassment because she couldn’t stop herself from checking out Thalia’s body on numerous occasions. It was like she couldn’t take her eyes off the salon owner’s beautiful face and breasts and hips and legs. She even found herself staring at the woman’s crotch imagining her naked. The dark skinned hostess cozied up to Zoë and smiled warmly. She told her how happy she was with the photos and the hair styles and how beautiful her new model looked. Thalia’s happiness had a strong effect on Zoë, she loved how happy she had made her new boss. After about half an hour of mingling and sipping wine, all the women were asked to come into Thalia’s den where Samantha would show everyone the photos. Zoë was a bit nervous because she had forgotten so much of the past two nights. The women all cuddled up on two big sofas as the Asian beauty turned on the large TV and set up the show. Zoë sat between Thalia and Nadine and smelled their wonderful perfume and tried not to admire their sexy legs too much. The lights were turned off and the show started.

Zoë loved the first photo with longer hair, her makeup was really well done, she especially loved her glossy dark red lips, and dark lustrous lashes. She loved Penny’s makeup skills and she could tell that Samantha was an excellent photographer, the lighting and quality of work made Zoë look prettier than she ever did. She breathed a big breath of relief and smiled as all the girls oohed and ahhed. The next photos were just as nice. Zoë had never been so proud. They watched about twenty pics of the first hair style followed by twenty of the second. Everyone complimented the hair styles and Zoë’s looks repeatedly. Thalia and Nadine hugged her often during the presentation and she found herself getting a little aroused. She was distracted through the next few pics because Thalia’s hand rested on her smooth, skin tight pant leg gently rubbing her affectionately. She found herself wishing they were alone. She wondered if the other girls noticed the sexy touching in the dark room. Thalia leaned over and whispered, “you’re really going to love the next part”. She saw that it was video coverage of the night she had first sat in the chair when Thalia started giving her a shampoo. In the video she leaned back over the sink as the woman sprayed her hair with water and lathered her up. Thalia’s hand still rested on Zoë’s leg and she wondered why they had taken video footage of the haircut part. Thalia snuggled closer to Zoë and put an arm around her, it felt so nice and Zoë found herself wishing she wasn’t straight. Thalia started stroking her head a bit and Zoë wondered if the woman was coming on to her. Thalia said something now but Zoë’s head suddenly felt vacant, it sounded something like “mushy brain” but that was silly. She smiled inwardly thinking how nice it would be to have a mushy brain. She felt so relaxed and happy. She watched the video smiling while Thalia’s fingers played in her hair. She felt wonderful.

The video finally began to tell Zoë what transpired that first night. She watched herself succumb to Thalia’s head rub and heard everything the woman said to her. The video showed all the girls standing around watching as Thalia told Zoë how heavy and tired she felt. She told the model how lovely it felt to sink into a wonderful dream. Zoë couldn’t believe it, she was watching a video of herself being hypnotized! Zoë stared wide eyed in utter shock. She was unable to turn away. Thalia continued to play with her hair and neck as if everything was normal. She gasped and felt her pussy start to tingle with submissive arousal. It shouldn’t feel so sexy to be hypnotized should it? Thalia whispered something like “don’t think, just watch and enjoy” Zoë smiled because she loved to be thoughtless. She sank back and enjoyed Thalia rubbing her hair as she got to finally see what she had tried so hard to remember had happened that night. The video showed Thalia cutting her hair now, and stopping often to rub her hands over entranced Zoë’s scalp. During the head massage Thalia told the helpless woman in the styling chair how much she loved to be hypnotized and desired to submit and surrender control. Which was true. This went on for some time and it was incredibly erotic to watch. After a while, the video showed Zoë being urged to speak. Her voice was so sleepy, but the words sounded very sexy when she spoke things like “heaavvvy”, “horrrnny”, “loovvvve”, “drippping”, “pusssssy”, “lesbiiaannn”, “slaaaave”. Zoë watched herself in the video becoming obviously aroused during her own seduction. Sitting vacantly in the dark den, Zoë slowly realized that Thalia wasn’t playing with her hair anymore, now her fingernails were scratching ever so gently over the smooth fabric right over the clitoris. What a delicious feeling. She moaned in the dark but couldn’t take her eyes off the screen. She watched more of her hair being cut, then her makeup being applied, then she was led to the photo studio and instructed to take off her pants and underwear for the photo shoot. Thalia told her the camera would only take pictures of her face and hair so it was ok and Zoë mindlessly obeyed and undressed from the waist down. Instead of a chair, the girls brought her something that looked more like a horse saddle with a big dildo sticking up and Thalia instructed her to sit down. Zoë couldn’t believe how erotic it was to watch herself on TV totally hypnotized and sit down while sliding her wet pussy over the vibrating dildo that she now realized also went up and down fucking her mechanically all during the photo shoot. No wonder she looked so happy in the photos! The hypnotized Zoë on TV smiled lustfully and moaned, and grunted but still did everything Samantha told her to during the photo session. Zoë on the sofa almost came in her pants just watching. Thalia’s fingernails sensuously scratching her pants over her pussy driving her mad with arousal, now Nadine cuddled closer and knelt on her right side. Zoë could tell Nadine was removing her own shirt, she wanted to turn to look but her eyes were glued to the TV. Nadine pressed in closer and started nibbling on Zoë’s ear and neck while her naked breasts teased the entranced model. Nadine’s lips felt so amazing on Zoë’s neck, then the Egyptian woman whispered in the entranced model’s ear “it feels so fucking awesome to be turned into a lesbian, doesn’t it”? This time Zoë came in her pants. She wanted badly to say ‘yes’ but it came out more like “ungyessssssnngggaaaaa”.

The wonderful orgasm made Zoë drift off for a while. When she awoke in the darkened den, the video was still playing but now showed the second night’s events as Thalia knelt between her spread legs licking and saying ..“you love licking soft pussy lips” lick, slurp “you love breasts and nipples”, lick, kiss “you love kissing beautiful women’s mouths and necks and shoulders”... Zoë became instantly horny again. She looked around but the room was so dark now and seemed empty. She heard a soft giggle and some quiet moaning. Someone was on the other sofa. She stood and walked over as Thalia’s voice on TV kept up the instructions “you love to feel submissive” kiss, slurp, “you get wet when you look at pretty girls with big breasts” lick, moan “you want to suck my breasts and drink my milk” slurp, slurp. In the dark room she saw two naked women but wasn’t sure who. One was sitting on the sofa leaning back with her legs spread high into the air, the other knelt on the carpet, licking away at the woman’s sex. Zoë was so hot, she pulled off her pants and soaked underwear so her juices could run freely down her thighs. She pulled off her top, she hoped someone would lick her like that. She walked over and stood beside the sofa and watched quietly. The TV droned on; “you love it when you feel women’s lips on your pussy” kiss, suck “you want to cum for a woman’s tongue on your clit” slurp, smack “you want to slide your fingers deep inside a woman’s cunt”. The words seem to flow through Zoë as well as the two ladies making love in front of her. She strained to make out who they were, she decided it was Melanie on the sofa with Penny buried between her legs making almost the same slurping and licking sounds as from the TV. Penny looked up at her and said “hi honey, would you like to have a taste?” She motioned for Zoë to join her on the carpet. Zoë eagerly found herself kneeling and facing Melanie’s slick groin. She could tell that the woman was covered in Penny’s saliva and her own pussy juices. She took a whiff and it smelled so heavenly. The smell was so familiar, much like her own musky feminine odour but better. She couldn’t resist. She started licking, and sucking, and slurping, and kissing, and tasting, and submitting, all while her own pussy leaked and dripped and oozed juices of arousal. Melanie’s moans urged her on, she ran her fingernails all over the woman’s ass cheeks, teasing the flesh as her mouth worshipped the delicious pussy. For Zoë’s first taste of another woman’s sex, it was intoxicating. She knew it wouldn’t be her last. She knew she had been seduced and hypnotized and turned into a lesbian. It was a wonderful feeling. Melanie came all over her face and she sucked at the woman’s slit, coaxing another woman’s juices into her mouth. Now the two ladies were helping her to lie on her back on the soft floor, they lay on either side of her pressing their big breasts into her nude body, their hands started roaming over her naked body, teasing Zoë’s tits and pussy. The TV kept played the whole time but Thalia’s words were more like a beautiful song now, thoughts to be accepted completely because they brought her so much joy. Eventually she felt herself cumming and she heard herself cumming in the video too. Both Zoë’s moaned in unison. The intense orgasm made her sleepy again. She drifted off with two warm naked women cuddled up to her and Thalia’s voice on the TV still droning on, moulding her thoughts.

At the end of the week, Zoë was a new woman. Happier and hornier than ever before. In her hotel room she kissed all the harem girls goodbye. And not just pecks on the cheek either. They were all her lovers now and she would return as soon as she could move to town. Thalia promised her a job and apartment when she returned. Thalia drove her to the airport and they sat in the car and hugged warmly. She knew not to show her lesbian desires in public. Thalia handed her some plane tickets and Zoë looked puzzled because she thought she was taking one flight. Thalia mischievously said “this first ticket is to my home town. I’ve booked you a few days stay in the Marriott and I want you to pay a visit to a young lifeguard there”. Zoë’s eyes lit up with excited surprise. “Now I want you to keep your eyes open but fall into a wonderful mushy brained trance while I give you some instructions”...