The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

Sabrina

Thalia hung up the phone late Monday night after speaking to Beth. Under hypnosis Beth had told her about the day she had spent with a guest she had met at the pool. Of course Thalia had orchestrated the whole thing, putting Zoë in a trance before she left and telling her to stay a few days at the Marriott. She had planted thoughts in Zoë’s mind that she was a completely straight model staying for a few days. Zoë’s subconscious mind was told that she wanted to go to the pool and make friends with the beautiful blonde lifeguard. Thalia mischievously put a thought in Zoë’s mind that the longer she spoke to the woman, the more attracted she would become, and would not be able to fight her lesbian urges. Beyond that, she left it up to the two women to work things out. Beth had just finished describing her day. She said that a beautiful woman started talking to her and they got so friendly that, after the pool closed, they decided to go into the steam room adjoining the pool. The whole area was locked off to guests, and Beth described how aroused she was to sneak into the steamy enclosure with Zoë. She described how beautiful the model was, and how sexy she looked in her bathing suit. She said that Zoë was very nervous to be alone with Beth. They talked shyly and eventually they got so hot that Beth seductively asked if she could take off her bathing suit. She giggled at how horny Zoë looked when she stripped naked. Zoë eventually took off hers too. The two naked girls sat there sweating and they talked but Beth said she was getting so horny. As they conversed, the girls inched closer and closer stealing lustful glances at each other’s bodies. Beth said she made the first move and kissed the other woman, but she said Zoë kissed her back and they started making out. She said, the more they kissed, the hornier both women became. She wasn’t sure how they started rubbing pussies together on the bench, but soon both women were moaning and kissing and grinding their sweaty bodies and slippery pussies together until they both came. Beth recalled the entire incident in so much detail that Thalia was totally aroused when she finally told the blonde to drift off so she could get some sleep. The last thing she did was instructed Beth to join Zoë in her suite for the next two nights after work and teach her how wonderful it was to be a lesbian. She told Beth to be seductive and try to make Zoë lose control until she was horny and submissive before they made love. Thalia had to get some sleep because she was expecting the newest model to arrive tomorrow. Her name was Sabrina Hudgins from Atlanta. She looked so cute in her pictures, Thalia really hoped she would be as attractive in person.

Sabrina arrived Tuesday morning, checked herself into the hotel and got the call to meet the salon owner Thalia and her assistant Nadine for lunch that day. She was very excited to be living such a grand adventure, she hoped the salon would give her some good haircuts and make her look beautiful. She loved adding new photos to her portfolio, it always helped to land more modelling jobs. She made herself look pretty and went downstairs to meet her employers.

Thalia and Nadine arrived at noon and recognized the beautiful petite model from her photos. Sabrina had wild frizzy brown hair and was only about 5′4″. She oozed cuteness. Thalia really liked what she saw, the girl had big round grey eyes, a round nose, and even a round face. Her lips were full and she smiled with her whole face to reveal beautiful perfect white teeth. The girl was slim with sexy big breasts and round hips. The southern belle chatted away happily with a slight southern accent that made her even more attractive if that was possible. They went to lunch and Sabrina was so friendly and outgoing that the hours seemed to fly by. They talked about hair cuts and modelling, but also about the woman’s home life and Thalia and Nadine talked about the salon and the work and the town. Thalia felt giddy but she hadn’t drank any alcohol, she realized she must be falling in love. She watched Nadine talking to the girl smiling delightedly. Sabrina seemed to have the same affect on her friend. Originally the plan was to have the model come by the salon on Wednesday night and they would do almost the same routine as with Zoë, but Thalia decided she wanted these two women to herself right away. She paid the bill and drove the women back to Sabrina’s suite, the model was saying goodbye and that she would see them tomorrow evening, but Thalia started fawning over the woman’s frizzy hair adoringly. “Oh I love this hair so much, I can’t wait to have fun styling it, I’m sure we could do lots of different things with it”. The petite woman smiled and thanked her. “Do you think we could come in for a bit so I could play with your hair” Thalia asked innocently. Only Nadine realized what she really meant. The beautiful model seemed a little confused, then understood that it was just the hairdresser’s professional enthusiasm that made her ask something like that. “Sure hon, come on in, I don’t have any scissors though”. Thalia responded “it’s ok, I don’t want to cut your hair, just see how your hair feels and get a feel for the shape of your scalp so I know what cut will suit you best tomorrow, the cut is mostly about the shape of the head you know”.

With the three ladies alone in the hotel room, Thalia asked Sabrina to sit in a chair and she started running her fingers through the brunette’s mane. She went on about how much she wished she had hair like hers and how fun and wild it was. Sabrina enjoyed the attention. Nadine felt left out and pulled up a chair and said “would you mind if I did your makeup while Thalia plays in your hair, just to see what shades suit your face”. What else could the woman say “sure I guess” she said smiling. It seemed a little odd at how much they fawned over her, but she guessed it was part of the profession. Thalia was really happy that Nadine distracted the woman doing her makeup, it made it easier to concentrate on her acupressure techniques. For the young model, the head rub that Thalia was giving her felt so good that it sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body. Soon she was staring into Nadine’s beautiful face as the woman took out her makeup kit and started doing her lips. As the lipstick massaged her mouth, Thalia’s fingers made her feel dreamy. Sabrina found herself feeling wonderfully relaxed and happy. She heard Thalia telling Nadine how beautiful she thought she was. The hairdresser seemed to be admiring Nadine while her hands touched Sabrina’s scalp. She was saying how much she loved her full dark lips and exotic eyes. Sabrina looked at Nadine and had to agree, she could barely speak but she moaned her agreement “hmm hmmm” while the Egyptian painted her lips. She felt so pampered. After about ten minutes Thalia had the model in a nice state of relaxation, but she was having so much fun, she kept talking about how beautiful Nadine was. She was really enjoying hypnotizing the girl using Nadine’s beauty. “I love your neck Nadine, it looks so soft and sexy, the skin is dark and sooo attractive” The model was absorbing everything as she also looked at Nadine’s neck. “Mmm Nadine your lips are so dark and sexy, I bet your lovers can kiss you for hours”. Sabrina understood what the hairdresser meant, Nadine did have sexy lips. After more acupressure, Thalia felt the woman’s breathing steady and her body relax. “Isn’t this just amazing Sabrina? Don’t you love to be pampered by two beautiful women”? The model took a long time to respond but finally said a dreamy “yeah”. Sabrina felt pampered and these women were very beautiful.

Thalia continued patiently “Oh Nadine I love looking in your exotic Egyptian eyes, they’re so dark and beautiful to stare into”. Sabrina understood exactly what she meant, the beautiful woman painting her face had eyes that were so dark and captivating. Soon the model was having her face tickled by Nadine’s applicator brush and along with the head massage she felt like she was in heaven, she just wanted to stare at into Nadine’s eyes forever. After about twenty minutes Nadine finished doing the woman’s make-up but she took out a large soft applicator brush and just used it to caress Sabrina’s face and neck and forehead. She watched Sabrina’s face while Thalia’s words and massage lulled her deeper and deeper. Nadine found it so arousing to erotically tickle the entranced woman’s skin with the soft brush while she watched the girl’s eyes slowly losing focus and looking sleepier and sleepier. Sabrina struggled to keep watching Nadine’s eyes and a dreamy smile covered her face. Thalia was telling Sabrina how heaaavvvy she felt, and how happy she felt to slip into dreamland. The poor girl’s eyelids closed for longer periods of time until the seductress told her to close her eyes and rest because she was “soooo sleeeeepy and dreeammmy and heaaavyy and hypnotizzzedd”. When Sabrina closed her eyes Nadine finally looked up at Thalia and smiled seductively. The Indian woman said “very good my pet, you are soooo happy to be hypnotized, even with your eyes closed you can still imagine Nadine’s beautiful face in your sleepy mind”.

Nadine silently stood up and walked behind the hypnotized girl in the chair and had to kiss Thalia on the mouth, the two women were both very aroused. They looked at the sexy girl entranced in the chair and smiled lustfully. Now was the fun part. Time to fill the girl’s mind with lovely submissive lesbian thoughts.

Sabrina awoke on the chair feeling wonderful. She didn’t remember falling asleep or really anything. In fact she felt amazingly vacant. She barely had a thought in her mind. She was happy, naked, and aroused. Her pussy was wet like it had just been licked clean, but she couldn’t think about that. She heard noises and slowly looked around in the dim light of the hotel suite. It was still afternoon, but someone had closed the curtains, making it semi dark. She stood not even wondering why she was naked. She approached the bed and two naked women were licking each other’s pussies in a sixty nine position. She watched fascinated. The site before her was so beautiful, she loved watching the two beautiful women licking away at each other’s sex. She realized that she loved pussies and breasts and female bodies. She smelled their arousal, it made her own juices flow. She stood watching. She played mindlessly with her breasts while she enjoyed the show. She tugged on her nipples and wanted to join the two women in their sexual bliss but she couldn’t speak, or think. Finally the beautiful woman on top turned to her, it was the same woman from her dreams. The beautiful woman smiled seductively at her. She saw how horny the poor thing was and invited her to join them in their love making. Sabrina was so happy. She lay down and the two women gave her pleasure that she never knew possible. Soon she was eagerly pleasuring them back with her fingers and tongue and mouth. It was a night to remember, when her thoughts and memories were given back to her.

Over the next few nights, the model went to the salon and mostly remembered sitting down to be styled, makeup done, and photos taken. But the rest was just a blissful blur. If she tried to think back to the past few days, she’d have to say almost everything was vacant happiness and arousal. She was often by Thalia’s side, the woman made her feel like a joyous pet. She was just so happy to look at the beautiful hairdresser. She loved Thalia’s body, especially her big jiggly breasts, they made her pussy tingle all the time. Each night she fell into dreams of lesbian sex and erotic submissiveness. All the other women were all so nice to her too, she found them so pretty and loveable. She often found herself being led around like a mindless toy, sat down for make up or styling or photos. Other wonderful things happened but they were just sex dreams and she couldn’t remember them now. She found it so pleasant just to give up control mentally and physically. It was so wonderful not to have to use her mind while she was at the salon.

On Saturday night she dressed up and was driven to a party at Thalia’s. She sat shocked to finally see videos of herself regularly hypnotized and making love to all the women at the salon. She decided she must be living out another wonderful sex dream. Her dreams of being a vacant horny lesbian were just so enjoyable. She smiled and looked at all the beautiful women around her and found them all so incredibly sexy.

Thalia told them it was time to play some sexy games. To begin, all the women were instructed to get naked, including herself. The first contestant was Donna, she was blindfolded and told to kneel on the floor while all the girls stood around her. Each woman was instructed to bury their fingers in their own wet pussies. One by one they let the blindfolded woman sniff their fingers. Sabrina was surprised when Donna was able to identify everyone’s pussy odour. When the gorgeous Asian woman waved her fingers under the woman’s nose, Donna giggled and said “Sam” making a face like it was too easy. She had a bit of trouble with Nadine and Melanie, but she eventually got everyone correct including Sabrina’s own pussy smell. Sabrina loved the fact that Donna knew her scent. Next it was Melanie’s turn to kneel blindfolded and guess which woman was kissing her. Nobody cared when she struggled to identify them, because she asked them to kiss again and again until she got it right. On Sabrina’s turn, she was so happy to finally put her mouth to Melanie’s and she felt light headed as their lips met and tongues danced. Her pussy was dripping by the end of the kiss. Melanie guessed her correctly and Sabrina wished she didn’t have to stop. Next was the really fun game where Thalia would have the women sit in her lap and she would whisper in their ears and play with their pussies, a timekeeper was assigned to time each of them to see who could hold out the longest before cumming. Sabrina was last in line. First up was Nadine, she sat in Thalia’s lap and started kissing the salon owner sensually while Thalia’s hand played with her breasts a bit. Thalia then started kissing Nadine’s neck and she whispered something in her ear that made the Egyptian look distant, it was like the words made her remember something very arousing. Nadine quickly started kissing Thalia’s mouth then breasts then leaned back while the beautiful Indian woman quickened the pace on her clit. Nadine erupted in moans and juices. Thalia licked her fingers with pride. Sam was timing the whole thing and said “three minutes, thirty seven seconds”. The group of naked female onlookers all clapped and giggled. Each girl took their turn and only Donna was able to hold out till almost six minutes. Sabrina wanted to play with herself the entire game but she knew she was not allowed. The room was really starting to smell of woman’s arousal. Finally Sabrina sat in her owner’s lap. She was so excited that she leaked juices all down her thighs. Thalia’s skin felt sexy and her big warm breasts felt wonderful on the model’s naked back. Thalia whispered in her ear something that sounded like “juicygirl”. The funny name reminded her of the her own juicy pussy and how much she loved to be a blissful, dreamy, sex toy. Thalia played with her clit and whispered “time to start remembering the past few days, let’s start with when Nadine and I first came to your hotel room”. Sabrina started to remember that day, how she had been straight up until the women had hypnotized her and turned her into a lesbian. Thalia’s finger continued to strum her sex and said “remember how sexy it was to be seduced and turned into a my submissive lover?” Sabrina’s mind exploded with realization. The finger on her clit unleashed a flood of sexy memories at the same time as her pussy erupted. It was such an erotically amazing realization that she had been seduced. She loved being turned into a lesbian slave. She moaned and squealed and orgasmed happily. She heard giggling and clapping as Sam said “twenty eight seconds”.