The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THALIA’S HAREM

by Kingfisher

Crystal and Joanne

Thalia now had a few days off, the next model Crystal Moore wasn’t due to arrive from Vermont till Thursday. She decided to have the rest of the beautiful girls in her harem do some hair modelling too. After all, they were just as beautiful as Zoë and Sabrina. So, over the next few days, one by one the girls did each other’s hair and makeup, then they all had to sit on the mechanical dildo saddle during their photo shoots just make things interesting. It was so fun to watch them fight to maintain a beautiful serious smile as their pussies were fucked by the lubricated cock.

The modelling photos all turned out amazing and she really couldn’t decide who looked the best, each one was special and sexy in their own way. She had a few of her favourite photographs of each girl enlarged and framed and decorated the salon with them. The rest of the sexual photos went into Thalia’s private collection.

As she sat alone on Wednesday afternoon selecting photos to send off to hair magazines, she idly wrote “Thalia’s Salon” under one picture. She doodled on scrap paper and looked down to and realized she had written “Thalia’s Harem”. She loved having a harem of lesbian sex slaves, even watching two hypnotized girls make love to each other was joy enough. She noticed how “harem” sounded like it had the word “hair” in it. Then a fun thought stuck her, that she should call her salon “Thalia’s Hair Emporium” when said out loud it sounded like “Thalia’s Harem Porium”. Too bad Porium didn’t mean anything. She mischievously thought she would make it one of her hypnotic trigger words. Porium sounded so magical, she said it out loud sexily.

Melanie came into the room with some news, she said she had just spoken on the phone with Crystal and the model asked if it was ok if she brought her friend Joanne. Of course Melanie told her it was no problem at all. Crystal was relieved and promised her that Joanne would stay out of their way during her hair modelling. She said her friend wanted to do shopping and sightseeing and the two friends might go out to some dance clubs a few nights. Melanie looked guilty, she knew this might prevent Thalia from seducing the woman and she pouted because she didn’t know what else she could have said. Thalia smiled and told her she had done exactly as she should have, which made Melanie very relieved.

On Thursday, Thalia brought Samantha and Sabrina with her to meet the model and her friend. Sabrina has decided to stay in town for a few more weeks and was staying with Donna and Penny. The three girls sounded like they were having a sexy time together, Sabrina even asked if she could move in with the two room mates.

The five beautiful women met in the hotel lobby. They all shook hands and greeted each other with big smiles. Both Crystal and Joanne were about 5′8″ tall. Crystal had died red (almost burgundy) hair well past her shoulders, she had a beautiful face with thin lips and squinty eyes that made her face seem to smile all the time. Thalia was happily surprised to see that Joanne was almost black, she was mixed race which left her skin a nice caramel colour. She had thick sexy lips and big brown eyes and wow, did she ever have big breasts. Thalia really enjoyed the way the woman’s tight sweater complimented her chest. Her breasts were not overly large, but bigger than all the girls at the salon. Joanne tried to excuse herself so the “professionals could get to work” she said she was off to do some shopping. But Thalia asked that she come to lunch with them. “Oh I couldn’t impose, this is all about Crystal and I’d just be in the way” said the black woman. “Well we’re not doing any hair cuts today, and you have to eat right”? Thalia countered. Sabrina and Samantha both looked just as inviting whey they said “yeah you gotta come, please”. The woman looked to her friend who smiled and pleaded “Oh please come Jo, you can go shopping afterwards”. The beautiful black woman just shrugged and smiled and said “ok, I’d love to”.

Thalia took the two beautiful friends out to a nice French restaurant and everyone ended up happily chatting away for hours. It turned out that Crystal and Joanne had been friends for years and had met in dance school. This made sense since they both had the firm figures and straight postures of dancers. Thalia was very aroused by the two women, especially Joanne since she had always had a fantasy of seducing a black woman. The conversations continually returned to hair styles and modelling. Everyone talked about what they could do with Crystal’s hair. Finally Thalia turned to Joanne and said, “you must be a model too Joanne?” The girl almost blushed and said “oh no, I’m not pretty enough for that”. Almost everybody replied in unison “nonsense”. The shy black woman looked so adorable at how she wanted to hide her face from the table of women. Thalia was leading the conversation “oh my dear you’re so pretty, and I love your thick black hair, you could be a model any day”. She reached over and touched Joanne’s long black hair “in fact, I’d love it if you could do some hair modelling for me, it would really help me attract more black clientele to the salon”. Joanne looked shocked and happily surprised but quickly said “oh no, this is Crystal’s time to shine, I couldn’t”. Thalia loved the girl’s loyalty to her friend and said “well why don’t we just ask Crystal then”, she turned to the beautiful redhead and said “Crystal would you mind if we paid Joanne to model too?". The friend almost shone with excitement “are you kidding, why would I mind, I’ve always told her she could be a model”. Joanne finally agreed and everybody cheered. And with that, Thalia would have two models to try to seduce.

Since the girls had said repeatedly that they wanted to go out dancing to meet some men, Thalia made them promise to wait till Saturday night, then all the girls could go with them and show them the hottest clubs. She told them she really didn’t want them to stay out late and look tired until all the photos were done anyways, so the two friends agreed. They pushed up the hair cuts to that night, Thursday, along with the following night so the girls would be free by Saturday night. Thalia was already getting a sexy plan in her mind about what she’d do with the two lovelies after she had them under her spell. Instead of going back to the hotel, all five women went back to the salon and waited for closing. After the salon was locked up for the night, Thalia and her harem had the two women to themselves.

For the first cut, Thalia smilingly asked Joanne to be her ‘victim’ for the night, while Crystal was sent to the room on the far side of the salon with Melanie and Nadine. Thalia asked Samantha to assist her and Joanne didn’t even notice Samantha locked the styling room door so there would be no sudden disturbance. Joanne soon found Thalia playing in her long black bushy hair, telling her how much she loved her thick locks. The head massage she got during the shampoo made her feel giddy. She wondered why the hairdresser kept playing and teasing her scalp with those wonderful fingernails. She really didn’t mind since it made her feel drunk. Thalia asked the beautiful Asian to do her makeup while she cut Joanne’s hair and the black woman found herself staring into the beautiful Chinese woman’s face as her the woman applied her lipstick, then eye makeup, then powdered her cheeks. Half an hour later, the Asian beauty was tickling her face with the makeup brush and Joanne had been lulled into a blissful trance. It was so heavenly to listen to Thalia talk about Samantha, she agreed so much that the words stopped being someone else’s, they were her thoughts now. She absolutely loved the woman’s Asian eyes and hair and face and those lips. She was being sucked into those sexy lips. She wanted to kiss them and suck them into her mouth. She drifted off feeling so aroused. She fell into a very sexy dream where she sat back in a comfortable chair and watched the most beautiful Asian woman in the world lick her pussy. In the dream the woman turned her into her lesbian slave with her tongue. The thoughts in her head told her to be silent and mindlessly cum while she accepted her new lesbian thoughts. In her beautiful dream, she imagined her hair was cut while she let herself be seduced until she silently ejaculated all hints of resistance away.

The black woman awoke in the styling chair, Thalia was blowdrying her hair and Samantha was sweeping up. Joanne realized that she must have drifted off during the wonderful hair cut. She didn’t remember anything of her dream but she felt very happy and relaxed. Her pussy was damp but she decided some water must had splashed on her during the shampoo. She stood on fuzzy legs and looked in the mirror. She looked fabulous, her hair was still pretty long, but Thalia had teased it out so it really looked frizzy and wild. Her eyes and lips looked like they had been professionally done. She exited the room to find Crystal getting her makeup done by Donna. Joanne gasped at how sexy her friend looked. They had given her a bouncy medium length haircut but now her red hair was completely blonde. Joanne loved Crystals pink lips and wondered absently what it would be like to kiss them. She quickly pushed the crazy thought out of her head and showed her friend her new hair cut and look. The two beautiful friends kept complimenting each other as they were sat down in a chair in the photography studio and Samantha took many pictures of both. Sam adjusted the lighting and poses and an hour later the first photo shoot was over. The girls were finally driven home around 11pm and told that someone would pick them up tomorrow night around 7pm.

Friday night went almost the same as the night before, but this time Thalia cut Crystal’s blonde hair while Melanie did Joanne. Thalia asked Nadine to help her out during the styling. Thalia’s fingers felt amazing on Crystals head, she loved the way they made her feel happy and relaxed and mushy. Soon she drifted off into a lovely sex dream where Nadine was stripping for her. She did not want to take her eyes off the beautiful woman. She was a goddess. The sexy Egyptian woman hypnotized her with her big breasts and sexy nipples. Crystal dreamed how wonderful it felt to be submissive at the sight of the woman’s hypnotic nipples. Eventually she worshipped them with her mouth. Then she realized that there was an even more beautiful Indian woman to worship, and when she drank this woman’s breast milk, she came until she was her lesbian slave.

When Crystal awoke it was almost Midnight and she felt amazing and even a bit horny. She realized that her makeup was now done. Her hair was a few inches shorter but looked amazing, her lips her now dark red and she had sexy dark purple eye liner. She tried to remember how she had fallen asleep but she couldn’t. She felt like she should remember her dream, like it was very important, but that too was just a blur and quickly forgotten. She felt so relaxed and wonderful. She joined her beautiful black friend in the photo studio. She watched Penny applying dark lipstick to her friend’s glossy lips and she felt her pussy tingle with arousal for some reason. Thalia was telling them both a story about a wonderful place called ‘Porium’, it sounded like a magical land filled with lovely women all naked and entranced. The story made Crystal feel all happy and dreamy and she looked over to friend who smiled seductively at the sound of the magical place. The rest of the evening was an erotic dream, each woman sat down on a sexy fuck saddle for their photo sessions. Each girl came during their turn on the saddle and got to watch their sexy friend go through the same amazing ordeal. Finally the two women were driven back to the hotel. In the car Thalia told them they would both spend the remainder of their trip at her house since they were going to be clubbing the following day, and since the hotel cost too much and she just wanted them as her guests. They loved the idea and both entered their suite so dreamy and tired and went right to sleep. The following morning the two girls got up and admired each other’s haircuts. Neither girl could remembered the night before very much, but they couldn’t wait to go out dancing with all the sexy girls from the salon. And they couldn’t wait to spend the next few days at Thalia’s house. That evening they packed their bags and checked out of the hotel. Thalia picked them up and took them out to supper with the girls. Then they all spent a wonderful night of drinking and dancing. Many handsome men hit on them, but for some reason, the two friends rejected them all. They secretly stole glances at one another the whole night on the dance floor and at the bar. Neither had ever realized how sexy the other friend could look.

After clubbing the girls went back to Thalia’s big house in the countryside. The dark house was quiet and the girls were both a bit tipsy. Thalia told them a bit more about the wonderful place called ‘Porium’ then she talked to them for a while but both women were too buzzed to really think about what she said. Finally she showed them to her guest room. She apologised because she only had the one room for them to stay in, but both women insisted it was ok. Thalia yawned and bid them a good night.

Joanne entered the room with her gorgeous blonde friend. Their was just one large bed against the wall of the beautiful room. She realized she would have to sleep in the same bed as Crystal and she felt excited for some reason. She had been awed by how hot her friend looked all night on the dance floor. She smiled drunkenly and said with a lustful smile “it’s too bad we didn’t meet any hot men, I’m really horny tonight”. Her friend got a sexy look and said “oh my god, I feel the same way, I could use a good fucking tonight for some reason”. She had actually been ogling her black friend all night but was too embarrassed to say it. She never realized before, how sexy Joanne was, especially with her big breasts bouncing while she danced. Joanne found herself staring and felt a little embarrassed, she wondered if her aroused nipples were showing through her tight dress. She decided to get ready for bed and took her pyjamas out of her bag. She stripped down to her bra and panties and folded her dress. She felt like Crystal was watching her the whole time. She opened a dresser drawer to put her clothes away and was shocked at what was inside. “Oh my god Chris, come look at this”. Crystal joined her and the two women stared at a long black rubber dildo in the drawer. Finally Crystal said “isn’t that a double dildo, like the types lesbians use?” Joanne felt weak, “I think so, do you think Thalia is a lesbian”? “Nah” said Crystal, “this is just her guest room, she probably didn’t know it was even in here”. The girls kept staring and giggled quietly. Finally Joanne got up the courage to lift it out. It flopped in her hand a bit and she finally teased her friend by putting the long black dildo in front of her groin saying “have you ever been fucked by a black man before Crystal?” The blonde woman gasped, the sight of her sexy black friend in just her panties and bra holding out the cock was incredibly arousing for some reason. Crystal felt tipsy and she couldn’t stop her next words as she stared at the big dildo “well that thing really does look fuckable”. Joanne blushed but kept up the sexy game of strutting around stroking the dildo for her friend. Finally the blonde knelt in front of her and took one end to her mouth saying “do you like it when I suck your cock Joanne”? Joanne liked it a lot. It made her pussy wet and she moaned. The black woman was so aroused she found herself saying “would you like me to fuck you with my big cock Crystal”? Joanne couldn’t believe she had just said that. But more unbelievable was the look that came over her kneeling friend’s face. She looked so lustful and a bit nervous. She nodded quietly and said “well maybe would could fuck a bit, but we couldn’t touch each other, that way we wouldn’t be lesbians”. Joanne thought that was an amazing idea. She felt like she was in a dream, she pulled down her panties and started unclipping her bra. The blonde looked so aroused that she just stared at the black woman’s big breasts bounce out of their confinement. She had never seen her friend’s naked body before and could not believe how sexy it was. Crystal quickly stood and started undressing like she was worried her friend might change her mind. Soon the two women stared at each other in the dim light, naked and breathing excitedly. The black woman couldn’t stop herself now, she needed the big dildo inside her. Her friend stared wide eyed as Joanne licked the head and started rubbing it up and down against her pussy lips. It felt so good. She heard Crystal whimper as she watched her slowly pushed the thick cock past her dark wet pussy lips. Her cunt took the cock slowly and every second made her feel hornier and weaker. Finally half the dildo was inside Joanne’s pulsing pussy.

Crystal couldn’t believe how horny she got at the sight of a black woman with big black breasts, erect dark nipples, and a dildo hanging out of her pussy, but the sight was beyond erotic. She threw herself backwards on the bed and said “oh Joanne you’re turning me on so much, I can’t wait for you to fuck me”. She spread her legs high in the air and reached down and opened her pink pussy lips so her friend could find where she needed her. Joanne also couldn’t believe what she was doing, but she had absolutely no intension of stopping. She couldn’t wait to fuck her friend with the remainder of the dildo. She approached and her blond friend stared at the her hungrily. She licked her hands and started lubricating the head and shaft as her friend moaned and said “oh my god, you’re turning me on so much”.

Thalia was aroused as she watched the TV screen in her bedroom. She had hypnotized the two friends and instructed them to want to fuck each other, and she had also planted the suggestion of where to find the dildo and lastly to leave the lights on for the night. But everything that transpired from now on was Crystal and Joanne’s doing. She was so glad she had cameras all over the room and everything was being recorded.

Joanne guided the head of the black dildo slowly into her friend’s pink pussy lips. The motion made the other end push back into her own aroused cunt and both women grunted and moaned as the cock slide further in. “Oh god this feels sooooo good Jo” Crystal said this as she stared transfixed by her friend’s glorious dark breasts tipped with even darker jutting nipples. She wondered what it would be like to kiss and lick them. Thoughts of submissively burying her face into her friend’s big chocolate breasts made her wild with lust. Crystal fought the urge. She knew they were only supposed to fuck the dildo, after all, they were straight weren’t they? She told herself she just needed a good fucking. Joanne finally had the dildo sliding deep into her friend, and Crystal was delighted when the other woman’s pussy lips mushed into hers. They held their pussies together both enjoying the feeling. Both women seemed to sigh in unison. Each movement made the dildo squish and slide inside their soft slippery walls. The blonde noticed her naked black friend looked horny too, she wrapped her long legs around Joanne’s ass and pulled her closer “oh fuck me Jo, fuck me” she squealed. Joanne’s big breasts jiggled erotically as she started pumping a bit faster, the dildo was having it’s obvious effects on them both. Joanne marvelled at how sexy the blonde woman looked as her perfect breasts bounced in unison to the fucking she gave her. She admired Crystal’s medium sized tits. They were so arousing especially with those hard erect nipples sticking out just begging to be sucked and played with. The pleasure built. Both women started to lose control.

Joanne’s moans and lustfully staring at her bouncing breasts, made Crystal too aroused to stop herself. Before she could stop herself, she reached up to touch one of Joanne’s big breasts. The fleshy mound felt so soft and warm. Joanne loved that her friend could not resist her big breasts. She loved seeing her friend fall under the spell of her bouncing tits. She fucked harder, making the two wet pussies slop together. Their female lips mashed together oozing creamy girl juice and driving them wild with the smell of their arousal. Crystal felt a wave of submissive horniness overcome her and she said “oh god Jo, you’re turning me into a lesbian, you’re so fucking sexy” and with that she sat up and brought her mouth up to one of Joanne’s dark nipples. Joanne knew she shouldn’t let this happen but she found herself cup both her large tits and offer them for her lover to suckle. Her friend’s mouth felt so soft and small as it wrapped around her nipple. It felt so good that it made her pussy even wetter. The black woman finally realized what her friend just said and she felt a wave of love run through her, she had to reply “oh god, Christy, it feels so good when you suck my tits, you’re turning me into a lesbian too”. The girls both lost all control now. Joanne somehow lay herself down on the bed while keeping the dildo buried inside them both. Now they were free to start kissing each other’s mouths hungrily. Their first lesbian kiss was delicious. Crystal had been dying to suck her friend’s big dark lips into her mouth since she saw lipstick being applied back at the salon. She loved kissing her friend, they should have done this a long time ago. Now the feeling of the black woman’s breasts squishing up against hers, put Crystal’s horniness into overdrive. She rolled atop Joanne and humped away at the dildo while she kissed Jo’s mouth and used her hands to massage and play with her friend’s large tits. The blonde woman moaned and grunted as a monumental orgasm began. She was unable to stop until the mind shattering orgasm was over and she collapsed on her new lesbian lover.

Joanne loved having her beautiful girlfriend cum and then collapse atop of her. The blonde lay still until she finally caught her breath. Joanne was so glad her friend had climaxed so hard, but she needed it too, and she was so close to cumming herself. She was a bit disappointed when she felt her friend lifting her hips off the dildo and pulling it out of both of their creamy pussies. She missed having the thick cock inside her. But then she realized that Crystal’s soft mouth was kissing her pussy lips, then her gentle tongue was flicking on her aroused clit. Her friend had such a long soft tongue. And her small mouth felt to gentle and nice down there. Crystal quickly amazed the black woman by her oral skills. Joanne had never had her clit licked by such an expert. The woman’s mouth was so soft and gentle and knew exactly how and where to lick and kiss and flick that long soft tongue. The orgasm started to build quickly. Joanne was shocked when her friend slid one soft little finger inside her pussy and immediately started rubbing her cum button. It had only taken the blonde about a minute to make her erupt in moans and pussy convulsions. Her lesbian friend then snuggled up to her face and kissed her and said “I love you Jo”, and Joanne hugged her and kissed her back and said “Oh god I love you so much Crystal.” They both needed a bit of rest so they could continue to explore their new lover’s bodies.