The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THAT CRAP WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN

Chapter 2

Jack looked out his kitchen window into the next door neighbor’s backyard. The Smiths were a young couple, mid 20’s, professional, and very upscale. Both had gone to some Ivy League school and were both doing well in their professions. Mr. Smith was a doctor who specialized in neurological research. Mrs. Tara Smith was a smoking hot blonde in awesome shape who was a lawyer. She had just passed the bar and was a junior partner in a prestigious law firm.

“Not for much longer though. She’ll make a fine cage dancer for our concert gigs. I just gotta get her to understand her true role in life. Heh, music flows from the soul they say so time to show her my inner self.” Jack said.

Jack saw her white Mercedes in the driveway. He also saw a black BMW with a vanity license plate saying “PWRGRL” on it. Jack knew she had some rather outgoing friends and decided this just might be a bit more fun.

Jack rang the doorbell, and waited a minute. Tara opened the door and Jack smiled. “Afternoon Mrs. Smith. Sorry to bug you, but I really need a third ear for something. Can I come in?”

“Uh, are you feeling okay? You seem rather oddly dressed.” Tara said giving him an odd look and not opening the door more.

“Oh, stupid me. My band is playing at a costume party for some kids at school and we’re going as heavy metalheads. Considering how we normally look, we guessed it would work as a great costume.”

“Oh, well that certainly is true. You look like a real white trash thrasher. I’ve got company thought, so what exactly do you need?” Tara said as she opened the door and let him into the entryway.

“Well, we just wrote a new song. I’m pretty sure it won’t make us superstars or anything, but we had two different beats to it and we can’t decide which goes better. I saw your car and since my stepmom isn’t home I just wanted you to listen to them real quick and let me know which beat you like better.” Jack said as he pulled out his player and small speakers.

“That sounds fun Tara. Let’s give a listen, if he makes it big we can then say we knew him before he was cool!” a very sexy voice said from behind Jack.

Jack turned and looked at a very sexy looking Asian woman. She was tall, at least 6 foot, had a small rack though, but was in obviously great shape as her form showed in a very tasteful, but very form fitting business suit.

Tara laughed. “Okay Melody, we can do it. Jack, this in Melody. She’s a friend from law school. She is actually teaching law at the university for a year before going to work as Supreme Court clerk. Melody, this is Jack from next door. He’s Jennifer’s boy.”

Jack smiled as he shook her hand and thought to himself “No, Jenny’s MY bitch. But you’ll get that part soon enough.”

Jack led them into Tara’s living room and setup his MP Player. He set up the speakers, and held the rock and the player itself in his hand, carefully concealing it.

“Okay, this is the first beat. I think this one works best but you let me know. It’s titled “Bitches Obey Me!” Jack said as he hit play.

The two women didn’t even have time to be startled by the title as the first driving chord hit them and froze them in place. “Hot women don’t need to be thinken, all they need to do is listen! Listen to Me! Listen to their Master! Women ain’t nothing but toys to play with! So you hot bitches get to obeyen!”

The song lasted four minutes, slamming out instructions on how to be a mindless groupie bimbo who danced and performed for her man, and was nothing unless she was part of the band as a groupie, dancer, girlfriend, or plain slave.

Melody and Tara’s eyes were solid green by the end of the song. Jack had cranked up the volume to maximum and the house was shaking. “Great things, Bose speakers.” Jack said as he watched the bitches. He noticed that they seemed more animated the louder the volume and were actually singing the chorus the final time around.

The song ended and Jack looked at his two newest hangers on. “So bitches, you want stay in law, or are ready to become rock and roll sluts? I need a couple of cage dancers and you two will do once we get you some cheap plastic surgery and fix your tits. You in or what?”

“Fuck yeah baby! I’m you bitch, I’ll fucking strut my sassy ass for you however you want it!” Tara replied standing up and starting to tear off her designer suit.

“Damn straight bossman! I’m your fucking groupie, girlfriend or whatever the fuck you want me to be! Just let me live the life with you and be a rock slut groupie!” Melody added as she tore off her top.

Both bitches were soon standing stark naked in front of Jack. Rather than fuck them, Jack played another slamming song on his player and had his two new bitches dance. They both had talent and would be great huge up in cages on the stage. He then played some old favorites like “Hot for Teacher” and had them do some stripping, grinding and lap dancing. The last lap dance tuned into sex and Jack fucked Melody over the couch and Tara on the floor.

He had the women lick him clean and zipped up. “Kay, bitches. Go upstairs and get some trashy clothes and get dressed. You’re moving in next door as part of the group. Get your ATM cards and bank stuff. After you get changed, go and clean out your accounts and bring me everything in cash. I’ll give you what you need. Bring only slut wear, cause that is what you are from now on. When the bank gets back we are going to have an epic party!”

The two eager sluts nodded with big grins and went upstairs to change. Jack was about to leave when he saw Tara’s doctor husband pull up. “Huh, better take care of that first.” He thought and set up a song on the player.

Dr. Smith opened the door and walked into the living room just as Jack hit play. The doctor didn’t even have time to see Jack was sitting there as the song Jack called “Grown Ups Don’t Give A Shit”. This was the one that Jack and boys had made to care of any parents or others who wanted to mess with their fun. After playing it, Dr. Smith sat down with an expression showing a complete lack of concern.

Tara and Melody strutted down wearing slinky tube dresses and high heels. They had layered on thick makeup, and had nice black stockings on. Both carried garbage bags with some other clothes. Tara saw her husband sitting on the chair and waved. “Hey baby! I’m leaving you to go and be a groupie and dancer with Jack band! I’m gonna fuck Jack and his band and party until I die! See ya loser!”

Dr. Smith looked up with a weary expression and waved his hand in dismissal. “Whatever, its not like I can ever do anything to control you. Have a nice life bitch.” And then he headed over to the liquor cabinet and poured a drink. Then he went and turned on the TV.

Tara and Melody each took one of Jack’s arms as he led them next door. “That song makes anyone quit caring about shit. They will just drone through life, doing their job. And the cool kids get to party!”

“Shit yeah Jack! Let’s fucking rock some more! Slam out some tunes, I wanna dance and then fuck your brains out!” Tara said in a husky tone as Melody licked his other ear and started rubbing her tits.

“The band will be here soon, but we got time for a solo. Come on bitches!” Jack with a smile as he grabbed them both by the ass and squeezed.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Jack and his boys had one hell of a party that night. His band members had played the song for their parents and now their parents didn’t a shit what they did. They cleaned out the liquor cabinet and Jack had Jenny go buy a shit load of booze and beer. He then had her score some drugs and they ordered some pizzas. They were down in the basement jamming out, dancing, drinking, doing drugs and fucking. Jenny, Tara, and Melody were great groupies and didn’t mind getting passed around or two wayed.

A couple of neighbors had shown up to complain about the music, but a quick play of the “Grown Up’s Don’t Give a Shit” song and they went on their uncaring ways, never again to try and control the teens and their parties. But what Jack didn’t know was that one had also called the cops.

Jack was upstairs talking to Sam when a loud knock on the door was heard with a “Open up! It’s the police!” Jack looked at Sam and said, “Get the band set up, I’ll be right down.”

Jack pulled on his leather jacket and went to the front door. Opening it, he found himself looking at two female cops. One was a black woman, standing about 6 foot even, with a nice muscled figure and the other was a blonde, with a fairly large rack and about the same height.

“We got a call about a noise complaint. I can hear your music down by the road. You need to knock it off.” The black cop said as she leaned forward and sniffed.

Jack smiled. “Okay, we can tone it down. Trying to figure out if I have been drinking officer? You want to come in and take a look around? Hell, no problem if you do, come on in.”

The two police officers looked a bit surprised by the open invite but the blonde shrugged and they followed Jack inside.

Jack led them down to the basement. Both officers reached the bottom of the stairs and stopped in amazement. The band was set up to play, Jenny was sitting by a recording machine ready to tape, Melody and Tara were dressed in string bikinis ready to dance. Empty and full liquor bottles, beer cans and drugs were strewn all over.

Jack pushed past them and picked up his guitar and held his rock. He had been working on holding it while playing and discovered it seemed to fit his hand very well and he could use it as a pick. And before the two startled cops could do more than open their mouths Jack slammed a cord and said “This is a song about themed strippers!”

“Strippers Rock and are fantasies made true! Pay them enough and they can be anything for you! Nurses, Teachers, Cops, or your Boss! And when they are done stripping, strippers like to FUCK!” Jack slammed out.

He held the rock tight against the guitar and he was amazed at the fact that he seemed to even play better with it in his hands than ever before. He felt power flow from the rock through him and the guitar. The cops were frozen in place as he and his band played and their bitches danced.

Jack suddenly felt a huge buildup of energy and screamed his last verse: “Time is up, embrace your luck! You two ain’t cops, you’re strippers here to fuck!” and as he slammed the last cord both of the cops stiffened and their heads snapped back with a huge gasp. In the silence that followed both lowered their heads and looked at the band with smiles and bright green glowing eyes.

Jack grinned as he stalked up to the black stripper. “I like Nubian Street Queens, dark meat is quite fine!” He grabbed the grinned woman and kissed her hard on the lips and she returned the energy, sticking her tongue in his mouth and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Breaking the kiss, he pulled her head back by grabbing her hair. “You gotta name?”

“Yeah baby! The name was Kimberly, but now you can call me Dynasty!” the black stripper said with a slutty smile as she started to rub her tits.

Jim had moved up on the blonde cop who was dropping to her knees and undoing his pants. She giggled out “And, like, I’m Cinnamon! Hot and spicy!” and without another word sucked down Jim’s cock.

“Great! Glad you strippers made it! Party has been going but we got plenty of time.” Jack stuffed a wad of cash down Dynasty’s shirt front and pulled out her service pistol. “Here, I’m the bad ass rocker, I’ll carry the gun. Damn, you really went all out with this costume.”

Dynasty grinned as she started to shimmy and grind on his leg. “Shit yeah baby! I’m one of the best you’ll ever get! Come on with me upstairs, let me give you a private lap dance!” Jack grinned and let himself be led up stairs to the living room where Dynasty gave him a nice long striptease and then they fucked on the couch.

Jack grinned as Jim led Cinnamon past him and up stairs. She was stripped down and changed, she still had her hat on, and her belt (now with a toy water pistol), but was now in black knee high boots, black stockings, black thong, and her police top which had been tied off around her tits. She had on heavy makeup and her glassy eyes showed she had been at the cocaine.

Jack pounded Dynasty on the floor and came hard in her pussy. She lay back smiling as Jack stood up. “Wait here a sec.” he said and headed down stairs. He came back with his player and with Tara who was carrying a couple of dime bags of coke. They all sat down and did some coke and then Jack herded them up to the master bedroom.

“All right bitches, time for a three way. Tara lay down, Dynasty eat her out, I’m taking you in the ass.” Jack said as he dropped his pants again and shoved Dynasty down onto a giggling Tara. Jack grunted in a nice rhythm as Tara’s eyes rolled around in her head and she babbled like an idiot. They all three came at the same time and Jack grinned as Tara and Dynasty both passed out. Tara’s head hung limp off the side of the bed and Dynasty’s face was still buried in Tara’s sloppy snatch. Dynasty’s ass oozed cum onto the sheets. Jack contemplated passing out with them but heard a knock on the door.

Jack pulled on his pants and a beat up t shirt and staggered down stairs. He ignored the grunts and gasps coming from his room and was able to get to the door. He opened it and found himself staring at another couple of cops. A male and female pair, both were older and definitely had a look of no nonsense about them.

The male cop said “We are looked for two officers who responded to a noise complaint earlier. Their cruiser is parked in front of your house but they have not responded to dispatch. Where are they?”

Jack didn’t even try to lie. “They are inside. Both are upstairs looking around, making sure there isn’t anything un-explainable going on. If you want to talk to them come on in.”

Jack stood back and let the cops in. He walked into the living room and plugged in his MP player to some portable speakers (Jack had gathered up every set he could get his hands on and put them all over the house for situations just like this), and as the two cops started to head towards the stairs he cranked up the song they had been using on neighbors and parents. Jack had made a karaoke version so he could ad lib if needed and he proceeded to do so.

The cops both froze in place and Jack sang about them not caring, it wasn’t worth trying to bust these types of parties, the parents didn’t care, it was too much hassle, it was easier to just tell Jack who complained and let him handle it than to actually do anything other than just ignore it.

Jack finished and the glow in the cops eyes died away. Jack grinned as he walked up to them. “So you pigs done here yet? Don’t you have better things to do than hassle me and my band?”

“Yeah, yeah, we’re leaven, just another wasted trip. Don’t know why the hell we bother coming out here when we get complaints.” The man said with an air of complete not caring.

“Kay, just be sure you make sure that every cop in the station hears that track. I don’t want you assholes busting up my parties in the future.” Jack said as he showed them out.

The female cop was giving him the big eye, but she wasn’t nearly hot enough for Jack to think about her becoming one of his groupies. But, Jack thought to himself, maybe a little of positive reinforcement will do some wonders.

Jack took her aside as they headed out the door. “Hey, you ain’t nearly hot enough to be a groupie, but you have potential. Get some nice implants, ass work and puff those lips up. Lose some weight, dye that hair blonde, and take some pole dancing classes. You just might have it in you. Check back with me in a couple of months if you are up for it.”

The female cop smiled at him and licked her lips and nodded as she headed towards her car.

“Hey man, who was that?” Mark called out as he stumbled into the living room dragging an obviously drunk Jenny with him. Both were naked and reeked of alcohol.

“Couple of pigs, I took care of it. We won’t be having anymore issues with them. Gonna be daylight soon. I’m headed to school this morning. Got some things to sort out and some recruiting to do.” Jack said as he flipped the rock in the air and caught it.

“Yeah man? Like what kind of recruiting?” Mark said as he pushed Jenny to her knees and shoved his cock in her face. Jenny immediately sucked it down like a popsicle and Mark smiled and patted her head.

“With this rock I can make anyone think they are anything. I’m gonna custom build a bitch for myself and make her my rock queen. She’ll be a singer, and a fucking heavy metal bitch toy at the same time. Also, I’m gonna turn the student body into our starting fan base and make the teachers not give a fuck about what’s going on.”

Mark grinned and his eyes got a glassy look as Jenny piled her skills as a slut. “Sounds fun man, let me know how it turns out.”