The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THAT CRAP WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN

Chapter 3

Jack slipped into school a bit late through a back door. He was careful and made it all the way to the main office without being noticed. He ducked into the Vice Principal’s office while the Principal was giving the morning school announcements. Jack quickly zombified the Vice and his secretary and made them completely uncaring as to what Jack would be doing. Jack then got the Superintendent and some other staff and then the Principal towards the end of the first period.

Jack did some special ad libs for the Principal and made him a secret metal head who while over the hill still wanted to be cool.

“Okay Jack, here are hall passes for every class today. You can wander the halls without any issues. You get any grief have them bring you straight to me and I’ll handle it.” The principal said with a grin as his signed the last form. “When’s the gig gonna be?”

“This weekend. I’ll let you know where and when. Bring a bitch along and you can come for the after party.” Jack said as he looked at the clock.

“Shit man, my wife is a duffer. She won’t wanna come and she’ll be a total bitch about me going.” He replied.

“Here man, play this for her. She won’t give a fuck what you do after that. Tell you what. I’ll even hook you up with a new girlfriend you can bring along. You dig blondes or brunettes?” Jack replied.

“Fuck man, you are the coolest! Blondes man! A nice dumb bimbo blonde with a big rack and nice ass!” the principal replied with a lusty grin.

Jack smiled as he headed out. He had some special one on one gigs with some folks before he worked the school body. First stop was the rugby coach.

Coach Stevens was a big tough man from Boston. He was actually many coaches and unlike most he was not some dumb lugnut who only cared about what ever sport he taught. No one got a free ride from him for being a great athlete; he had actually had an all state running back for the football team expelled for asking him to “fix” his grades once.

Jack wanted him for his size, skills (he was also a blackbelt in Karate), and his ability to control crowds. In short, he would make a great bodyguard and roadie.

Jack caught him in his office and one quick song later, “S-Man” was a loyal band fan, bodyguard, and roadie ready to help the band in anything. Jack had him call in a couple of other large guys who Jack knew were tough and recruited them as well.

Just before lunch, Jack headed to the school’s English department and specifically Room 312. This room was just a regular classroom but it was the person inside at that time that Jack cared about.

Gloria was the head cheerleader, blonde, great body, state qualifier for gymnastics, and class honor roll. She was headed to big University after graduation on a full ride scholarship for gymnastics.

“Not anymore she ain’t.” jack said as he opened the door. Gloria was working alone, as per her normal routine. Her English teacher had her as an assistant and unless it was finals or midterms she usually let her have the room to study.

Gloria looked up and blinked at Jack’s heavy metal get up. “Uh, can I help you?”

Jack grinned as he replied “Nope, I’m actually here to help you. The principal asked me to do him a favor and let you know something.” Gloria blinked and looked at him as he set up his small speakers. “He wanted to let you know you will make a fine heavy metal punk bitch!”

The intro cord blasted out of the speaker and Gloria froze in place. Jack tore into the song. “Gloria’s a slut, Gloria’s a bitch! Gloria’s into heavy metal and all of that shit! She does drugs, she takes in the rear, she’s the principal’s heavy metal mistress and she likes to fuck him dear!”

Jack finished the song and Gloria eyes lost their green tint. Jack looked at her as she suddenly started and gasped. “Oh FUCK! Jack of Meteorite! You are like, my favorite band! Me and my boyfriend a re huge fucking fans!”

Jack smiled as Gloria blathered on and asked him for his autograph. Jack gave it and then told her about the upcoming gig and that she and her boyfriend were invited.

“But, if you wanna come, you need to look the part. This Brittany Spears shit won’t do. You need some tramp stamps, bleach the hair, and get stupid. Get your boyfriend to get you some work done on your tits, blow him, he’ll do it. And you ass. Speaking of which, why don’t you head on over to the main office and have him fuck you on his desk. Nobody gives a fuck anyway. So go get nice and fucked, and then you go home with him and screw in his house.” Jack said.

“Shit yeah! Sounds totally cool. I’ll have my boyfriend screaming “Glory!” by the end of lunch and with that the newly minted Glory strutted out of the room heading towards the main office.

Jack smiled and sat back for a few minutes while he waited for the bell to ring for next period so he could get some alone time with the last person he needed to see.

AFTER LUNCH, 6th PERIOD

Jack walked with a purpose. He had ended up zapping a whole English class as he had forgotten that the room had a class in it. He had nailed 40 students and the teacher. Ms. Tims was a nice little piece of fine teacher ass, and she was now a rock whore who had been on her knees with a couple of her other female students giving out various blowjobs and handjobs to other “fans” after he had suggested she prove how big a fan she was. She had also done a couple of lines of coke and agreed to start selling to her class as well as selling sex.

Pleased that his fan club was off to nice start, Jack hummed the special song he had been working on all day in order to be ready for his last one on one.

Ms. Chris Rachen, the chemistry teacher.

Ms. Rachen was easily the most beautiful woman in the school. And when anyone said woman, they meant WOMAN. She was only 25 years old, but had poise and maturity that was much more pronounced than her years would even indicate. She had style and was very sophisticated. She had graduated as the Valedictorian of her class in Yale in a double major of chemistry and biology and had turned down Fortune 500 company job offers to do some work in their school as part of giving back to society and helping the youth. She was heavily involved in the PTA and coached girls track. She was a stunning redhead, with a body that looked like an Italian Master had sculpted it from fine marble. Perfect 36 DD tits, perfect ass, fine skin with a light tan, legs that never ended, and piercing green eyes. Even with all of that she was very easy to get along with and she was a very nice person. Always willing to help anyone with anything, especially any students with issues. She was the woman that every girl (and damn near every woman) wanted to be.

And Jack had determined early on that she was going to be his bitch.

He had composed a special song just for her. One that would transform her into a rock star girlfriend; slutty, horny, petty, party animal, drug user, and all around bitch who could fuck like a million dollar whore and dressed like a skank.

Jack opened her door quietly and saw she was writing on the board with her back towards him. He quietly locked the door, and set up his speakers. Without waiting for her to turn around, he started the song.

This wasn’t a slamming hard rock song, it was a rock ballad. Nice and slow, Jack sang the words and held his rock glowing in his hand.

“I know the real you, underneath the shell. Poised and sophisticated, but I know you too well. For all your class and manners, that’s not the real you. You need to belong to a real man to release the real you. Forget the education, and the manners and grace. You want the slut, the dirty inner you, as the one to embrace. All of what you have been will be just a memory, and you will embrace the bitch you can truly be.” Jack sang as Chris froze in place writing an equation on the wall.

Jack sang for nearly seven whole minutes. He completely changed Chris. He could see her shudder with excitement as he made her dream of being his girlfriend and bitch. Of becoming a rock queen, the arm candy of the coolest rocker on the planet. Parties, drugs, rock and roll, sex, tours, lewd encounters, and dirty gossip. Trashy clothes and slutty makeup. Cash and jewels, forgetting all about being refined and classy, embracing her true inner whore.

Jack finished and Ms. Chris Rachen turned to him with a dirty smile on her face.

Without a word, she strutted to him and grabbed him by his collar. Without a moment’s hesitation she locked her lips to his and shoved her tongue down his throat and forced him against the wall. They played tongue hockey for a few minutes and then she dropped to her knees and sucked his rock hard cock down her throat.

Jack’s eyes rolled back in his head at the amazing deep throat he was getting. She could take him all the way in and she hummed while doing causing him to nearly blow right then. She grinned up at him and she eased his cock out and then back in. He didn’t last this time and blew down her throat. She gulped it down like it was water and didn’t spill a drop.

She rose to her feet and dragged him over to her desk. She ripped her white lab coat off and then her blouse. She simply tore all her clothes off and was soon sitting stark naked on her desk with her legs up and spread with one hand behind her balancing her body and the other stroking her shaved pussy. She fingered herself and then slowly raised her finger to her lips and licked it clean.

Jack growled and his pants dropped to the floor as he lunged forward. His cock had gotten hard again just watching her and he showed no finesse. He rammed into her and started licking and biting her tits as she laughed evilly.

“That’s it Jack! Fucking take my body! It’s yours baby, every inch, every thought! You own me, my body, my soul! I have no heart, I’m just a bitch, but I’m YOUR bitch! Forever! Take me and make me your fucking slave, your bitch, your girlfriend! I’ll be your rock slut queen!” Chris gasped out in a sultry voice that dripped sex and evil.

While Jack was having the best fuck of his short life, it was nothing compared to what Chris was going through. The song had let her keep her memories of what she had been, but had twisted her soul into that of an evil bitch. She LOVED what Jack had done to her, loved the feeling of being corrupted and twisted like some weird voodoo doll. She remembered what she had been and all of the thoughts of helping others and now she reveled in the idea of being an evil and twisted rock queen bitch who was nothing better than fuckmeat for some dumb metal head.

And that was even better. Jack hadn’t destroyed her desires and drive, just twisted them. She knew she could manipulate Jack and make him do stuff for her. She could use him to get anything she wanted, and she was going to enjoy doing it.

They were soon screaming incoherently and Jack and Chris came in a massive orgasm and they both passed clean out.

Jack came to first and stood up with unsteady feet. “Fuck bitch. That was the fuck of all fucks! You are my queen bitch and girlfriend!”

Chris slowly lifted her head. “Glad to hear it boyfriend! I’m yours, for fucking ever!”

Jack pulled her to her feet and slapped her ass. “We’ll get you some clothes, leave that shit lying there, it’s not something a rock queen should wear.”

Chris grinned and pushed her ass into his hand. “No problems there. One thing though baby, call me Crystal. Crystal Rape.”

“Crystal Rape? Damn, that is a fucked up name! I like it, Crystal. I like it a lot. Suits you to a T.”

“Yeah, nice, slutty, cheap, and WRONG!” Crystal said as they walked into the hallway heading towards the principal’s office.

SHORTLY THEREAFTER

Jack smiled as the MP Player finished the tune called ‘Brain Rot”. It was the one for the rest of the student body and Jack had played it out over the school speaker system. It was a combo song; it turned all the kids into metal heads and punks, groupies and sluts. It had turned all the teachers into drones who only gave a shit about punching the clock and could care less about what their fuckup students could be doing. Jack had a special verse for a couple of the hotter teachers in which they also “forgot” they were teachers and regressed back to high schoolers. They wouldn’t last long, jack was giving instructions to his “greatest fan”, the principal to make sure to flunk the bitches out and recommend they start careers as strippers.

Jack laughed as he watched the students stumble out of their classrooms and head home, each stopping by to either download a song from one of the schools computer labs or pick up a CD with the parent song on it. By this time tonight, there wouldn’t be a single parent in the school district who would give a fuck what any of their kids were doing and would do nothing to stop Jack from starting his tour.

Crystal looped her arm about him and nibbled his ear. “Oh baby, just look at your fans! All of them ready to worship the ground you walk on, ready to do anything for you and the band! Fuck! I get horny just thinking about it!” Crystal rubbed her pussy with her other hand through the sheer lace garment. Glory had slipped out to get some fun clothes for a night out with her boyfriend and had been nearly catatonic with excitement when she was asked by Crystal if she could borrow some.

Crystal was wearing a garter belt, black lace thong, tight black lace bra, thigh high stockings and black 6 inch heeled pumps. Her flaming red hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and she had heavy slutty makeup on. Jack grinned, thinking that she kinda looked like a corrupted teacher from some old 80’s movie where some radioactive dope turned the honor society into a bunch of punks.

Jack smiled as she licked her fingers clean and smiled at him. “So baby, are we going to head back to your place? Meet up with the band and get ready for Friday’s gig?”

“Nah, I called Sam and told him that he and the others can have another jam session and then go wild. We’ll practice tomorrow. Tonight we are heading to your place and celebrate your coming out. After we are done, we’ll leave that shithole behind and find a REAL pad to live in.” Jack replied as he led her towards the door.

His bodyguard opened it and the two others stood up to lead the way. Jack turned to the principal and his girlfriend Glory. “Have fun tonight you two. Glory, you should drop out of high school right away and start stripping or turning tricks. A hottie like you needs to be a party girl and nothing else. Prince, fuck her little brains out tonight and make sure she is nice and stupid by morning.”

The principal, now going by the nickname “Prince”, nodded a yes as he grabbed both of Glory’s tits and started to pull them out to nibble on.

“Shit, they won’t fucking even make it home at that rate.” Crystal said as they headed towards the limo.

“Who the fuck cares? He’s some dumbass fanboy with a hot bitch girlfriend. Let ’em fuck. Now, let’s US fuck!” Jack said as he pulled Crystal onto his lap and felt her grind down on his growing erection.

“Yeah! Driver! Drive around town while we fuck, I’ll tell you when to head to my place.” Crystal said as she shut the window and then cranked up the back sterio.

“I LOVE rock and roll, Baby!” Crystal shouted as her rock stud boyfriend entered her and they began to pump like animals.