The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THAT CRAP WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN

Chapter 4

The rest of the week was a fun time for Jack and his band Meteorite. Jack visited several radio stations and soon their songs were all over the airwaves. Anyone who was 30 or younger was soon a huge fan. Jack had done up numerous songs for numerous effects. Mostly the songs turned people into fans who wanted to buy their records, but Jack had some that did other things.

He had some that turned any hot woman into a horny slut who lived normally but went out and partied at night. Jack specifically wrote some that sent them to certain clubs and locations to party, places where Jack and his band would be so they could pick out bitches to “serenade”. Anyone who got the personal treatment was completely transformed into whatever Jack and Crystal wanted them to be.

Crystal took huge delight in turning professional women into fucktoys and bimbos. Teeny boppers were easy money and college girls were not much harder, but taking a lawyer or a doctor and turning them into a stripper or a groupie made Crystal hot. Jack knew Crystal was an evil bitch who manipulated him to do this, but he loved doing it for her. Crystal soon had a large pack of groupies, strippers, and dancers who served the band and answered to “The Queen Bitch.

Jack had the best agent in the state after he had cold called him and played another special song. He was already booked solid across the state for the entire month. He had several major record labels starting to show interest and Jack knew that when they went in to negotiate a deal he would be able to persuade the executives to give him a sweet deal.

He also was now the owner of several hot clubs in the area. Again, owners seemed very eager to cooperate with him and give him the major ownership. Sometimes he didn’t even need to sing. Crystal and some of his women were all he needed in most cases. The pack of hotties at his command was more than enough to make any place he showed up at “the” place to be.

Crystal had cemented her rep as the main dancer, girlfriend, and also as a stripper where she had nearly instantly become the lead attraction at “Club Sky” thanks to her body, mentality, and the special song Jack had written just for her. She never made less than $1000 when she danced that special song and men fought over the chance to stuff money in her garter.

Jack and the band had moved out of Jack’s old home after nearly burning it down in a massive Wednesday night party. Jack had nothing he cared about in the wreckage and just ordered Jenny to toss the bits she had salvaged into a dumpster and get in the limo. He gave Jenny one special solo and she forgot everything about her former life and simply became one of the girls.

Jack had the limo drive to the best part of town and picked out the biggest mansion he could find. He buzzed the gate and sang a short song when a older woman answered. She buzzed him and his band and their entourage in and after he and the band had performed a concert for the owners, the place was theirs. The older rich couple had left to move to Mexico and simply signed over the place to Jack as a gift. They had also been nice enough to introduce Jack to their accountant, investment broker, lawyer, and doctor. Jack soon had them all working for him at top dollar salary with orders to make sure everything stayed paid up, shushed up, and healed up.

The night of Meteorite’s first concert was electric. They had rented out the fairgrounds and had set up a large venue. Drug dealers, bootleggers, and hookers openly circulated, selling their wares and themselves. Jack got 25% of their take. All the security were 100% loyal to Jack and the band, and made sure nothing got to out of hand.

Jack had forgone a cover and the crowd, made up of all his former classmates, some of his teachers, the entire college student body, and anyone under 30, was nearly rioting from excitement.

Jack looked at Crystal, dressed in her signature black wet look vinyl halter and hotpants with black tight high boots and her hair done up in a high ponytail, and grinned.

“You ready to rock the planet, you hot bitch?”

Crystal slinked up to him, grabbed his crotch in one hand with the other wrapped around his neck, and replied “Fuck yeah, boss! Let’s get out there and fucking rock this house! Let’s play it loud and proud, and show this whole planet what rock and roll can do!”

Jack kissed her hard and they both entered the stage to thunderous applause. As Jack slammed down the starting cord he grinned as a he thought about how his step mom, now dancing in a suspended cage over the crowd in only heels and a thong, had always warned him about how heavy metal could rot his brain.

“I think I like having a rotten brain, and I am pretty sure the whole world is going to agree by the time this tour is done!” Jack thought as the first song began.