The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Therapy

“...and awake.”

My eyes fluttered open and I was back in the land of the living. I took a few deep breaths and sat up as I stretched my sore muscles. I had always heard that hypnosis was supposed to leave you feeling relaxed, but while I was tired, I was also sore and sweaty.

“How do you feel?”

It took a moment for the question to register. My mind was still sluggish and it was taking far longer than I would have liked to asses my own body.

“Sore.”

“That’s to be expected.” The silky voice of my therapist said, and I instantly felt at ease. “You’ve been sitting in the same position without moving at all for nearly an hour, and in a very intense state of hypnosis. That is bound to leave you feeling wiped out.” She was right. I was exhausted. I stood up slowly, stretching my entire body as I did so. God but I was tired.

“It will get better each time you go under, easier, more relaxing, and more invigorating.”

I trusted that this was true. She had explained to me before we began that hypnotherapy was a process and that it would take time. Seemed a bit of a pain, but I had tried a lot of things to motivate myself to get into shape, but I just couldn’t make myself get going. Not that I was in terrible shape, I was perhaps twenty pounds heavier than I should have been, but I wore it well. Looking at my six foot, barrel-chested frame, you wouldn’t think I was overweight at all but I was not exactly ripped either. Still, I wanted to get in better shape and some more muscle definition. A few friends suggested using hypnotherapy as a way to get motivated and after scanning through the yellow pages, here I was.

The doctor continued telling me things went very well for my first session and that she wanted to see me again the following week. I made an appointment with her secretary for next week and made the short drive home.

When I got there, I crashed and I crashed HARD. I hit the couch and didn’t move again for hours. When I woke up, I felt better rested than I had in years. It was fantastic. I was wide-awake and hyper alert. I took a look at the clock though and saw it was four in the morning. It was too late to really get back to sleep, but far too early to start getting ready for work. Then the thought struck me and I changed into a pair of old sweats and stepped outside my apartment building and started running. I ran for two hours strait and came back tired, but still feeling good.

I went into work early and was antsy the entire day. I just couldn’t seem to keep my focus on a desk job when it seemed my body was itching to do anything but sit still. Somehow, I made it through the first few hours of my day until lunch, and then I broke free from dull grey world of the office and outside into the clear day and fresh air. It was invigorating. I ran. I ran as far and as fast as I could for as long as I could, and was saddened when I looked at my watch and saw I had to go back to work. It was torture going back in, and even worse sitting through the rest of the day. It was fortunate that I was good at my job and generally worked more than a few days ahead because I don’t think I was able to focus on the job for more than a few minutes the entire day.

I got home and changed, and then went running again. It was only while running that my mind seemed to clear, to focus. I ran without a destination, and even with my muscles burning I only wanted to keep going farther and farther. I mulled this change in personality over and realized that the only explanation was the hypnotherapy. I wanted to get motivated to work out, but this seemed ridiculous. It did me no good if I wanted to work out so much I wasn’t able to do my job during the day. Something must have gone wrong. The suggestion must have been too strong.

As I had these thoughts I paused to catch my breath. God my legs were burning. I hadn’t run like this since...well...ever. I took a deep breath and looked up to see the office of my hypnotherapist across the street. Damn. I had really put some miles behind me. Even as exhausted as I was though, I felt compelled to keep running. This was definitely wrong. There was a light on in the office across the street though. Maybe if she was still in, I could get her to undo this, or at least get it toned down.

Again, I ran, this time right up to the office building, up the stairs and down the hall to the hypnotherapy office. The door was locked, but I could see a light on under the far door on the other side of the darkened waiting area. I started banging on the door, making as much noise as I could. I was just about to give up when the office opened, pouring a dull light into the lobby. I saw her there, bathed in the soft light and I let out a long sigh of relief.

I’m sure it took her eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness outside her office, and while they did, I was given a lovely view of her silhouetted form. She was quite tall, over six feet tall with long, curly brown hair that draped down over her shoulders. She was wearing a thin white blouse that the light shined right through; showing off her well toned body and very large breasts. Her tight black skirt hugged the curve of her hips as if its very existence depended on never letting go. She was wearing the same high-heels she had on yesterday, the ones I had noticed as seeming far too high and sexy for a doctor. I could have stared at her forever, but when her eyes adjusted, she must have seen the almost panicked look on my face and ran to the door.

“Mr. Adams,” she asked with obvious concern, “what’s wrong?”

“I can’t... can’t stop running.”

“Oh dear, you had better come inside and lie down.”

I nodded and stepped into her inner office, breathing heavy and feeling more than a little light-headed. God I was exhausted. It felt so good to just sit down on the leather sofa and relax. For the first time all day, I felt like I could just relax.

“I’m so sorry Mr. Adams.” She spoke, bending over to get a bottle of water from a small refrigerator on the other side of the office. My eyes were fixated on her beautiful ass and I looked up a bit sheepishly and with quite a bit of blushing when she straitened up and turned around. She smirked at me as if she knew exactly what I was thinking and handed me the bottle. I drank the entire thing in only a few seconds, and then she took the empty plastic from my hand and tossed it into a wastebasket behind her desk.

“I knew you were going to be a good subject, but it seems you took your suggestions far better than I expected.”

“I just...needed to run,” I told her, “and once I started I couldn’t stop. Hell, I’m amazed I was able to get through the day at work.”

“It must have been awful for you. Again, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok doctor, I just need you to undo whatever you did.”

“Well, I don’t know if we should be undoing it, but now that I know how well you react to suggestion, I think I can make things a bit more appropriate.”

“Ok. Whatever you think is best. You’re the doctor, doctor.”

“Please,” she said, unfastening a silver chain from around her neck and lifting a crystal pendant attached to it out from under her blouse. Idly, I thought about how it must have been resting between her breasts, and my eyes drifted down to stare at the center of her chest, then snapped up to meet her eyes as she continued speaking. “Call me Karen.”

“Karen.” I repeated, the sound of the name was like honey in my brain.

“That’s right Mr. Adams, just relax as you say my name...say my name.”

“Karen,” I said again, and felt my entire body go limp.

“That’s right, so relaxed. Your entire body feels like it is floating. Your arms, your legs, your chest, your head all feel so light and carefree. It’s ok to float. It’s ok to want to float. Just let yourself float on my voice. Feel your body moving down the river of my voice, and let every word take you farther and farther away from your conscious mind and into the realm of the subconscious. That right, let the real world dissolve around you. Nothing is real but the sound of my voice. Now, I’m going to count down from ten, and as I do you will float back in your mind to our session yesterday, and you will remember how good it felt when I first brought you here, into my power.”

“Ten. Slipping further along.”

“Nine. Everything but me falls away.”

“Eight. You feel your will start to slip away.”

“Seven. Everything I say echoes in your mind as if it were your own thoughts.”

“Six. You feel a wave of heat wash over you, and it feels sooo good.”

“Five. The heat settles in your groin and it gets you so hard.”

“Four. You can feel the couch underneath you again.”

“Three. It is so hot in here you need to take off all your clothes now.”

I was pulling my clothes off as soon as she said it. It felt so much better, my hot naked body pressed against the cool leather. She had paused, letting me undress before she continued counting.

“Two. Very good my pet. Now remember what you learned yesterday about how you should present yourself to me.”

I slid down off of the couch and onto the floor. I crawled on all fours until I was just a few feet in front of her, and then sat back on my knees, my wrists back behind me, forcing my chest into a prone position.

“One. Very good. Very, very good my little pet. Now you are so ready to be mine in every way just as soon...as I say...”

“Zero.”

“It feels so good to do what you are told, doesn’t it my pet?”

“Yes” I answered, and somehow the simple act of answering her question gave me a feeling of euphoria.

“You just love not having to think, just letting go and giving in to my sweet voice, don’t you?”

“Yes” I said again, and it felt every bit as fantastic as before. It was amazing to tell her yes, and I couldn’t imagine ever wanting to tell her anything else.

“Mmmm...good boy. Now, you should also be starting to feel the effects from the lovely little drug mixture in that bottle of water you drank. A little light-headed...very relaxed...and so hard.”

She was right, but then how could she be anything else? I was so relaxed I felt like I could just float away except she wanted me there before her, on my knees. My manhood had grown fully erect, more so than it had ever been before, almost painfully hard, but it felt so good because I knew it was what Karen wanted.

“Now, you are going to stay right there and just relax until I tell you otherwise, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.” She said, then stood up and left her inner office. I have no idea how long I stayed there, on my knees with my arms behind my back, but I honestly didn’t care either. I was doing what I was told, and it felt fantastic. Eventually, she did return, but she was not alone. She led another woman into the office. Shorter than Karen, with short black hair in a pixie cut, the two women stood as a stark contrast to each other. She was wearing a very tight mini-skirt and an equally tight tee shirt that showed off the slight curves of her body.

“Nice.” The new woman said while slowly walking around me, obviously appraising my body. “And he will do anything I say?”

“Within reason.” Karen answered, “especially with me here to keep reinforcing you.”

“Hmmm. Sounds perfect, but I have to say I’m a bit skeptical. Someone doing something because they are getting paid is a lot different from genuinely having no control.” Karen laughed at that and walked up beside me and ran her fingers through my hair. It felt wonderful.

“Seeing as how you are new to my little service, I’m willing to let you have a quick...freebie.” She then slid a finger down underneath my chin and lifted my face to look at hers. “You so love being told what to do, don’t you my pet?”

“Yes.” I answered, and I loved being able to answer her question.

“That’s right, you do. And right now, I’m going to give you a present. I’m going to let you not only do what I say, but do what she...” Karen turned my head to look at the new woman, “says as well. Would you like that pet? Would you like to have two powerful women telling you what to do so you don’t even have to think and can just relax and obey and feel?”

“Yes.” It sounded like heaven.

“Then so long as the three of us are in this room, and until I tell you otherwise, you will listen to her and obey her just as if she were me. You want to do what she tells you because you just know it will feel so good to please her, just as it feels so good to please me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Karen stepped away from me then and leaned back against her desk, she motioned the other woman to me and raised an eyebrow. “Just remember,” she said, “you only get a quick demonstration free, so make sure it counts.”

The other woman stepped up to me, trailing a long fingernail around my naked shoulders and chest as she circled my prone body. She stopped directly in front of me and looked down into my eyes. I felt myself falling into the deep blue of them just as I did with Karen. She licked her lips in what seemed anticipation while looking me up and down. Finally, she looked down to her strappy, black stiletto heels.

“My shoes are dirty.” She said matter-of-factly, “you should clean them with your tongue.” Indeed I should, I couldn’t imagine how I had not noticed before and why I hadn’t thought to clean them. I leaned down, still keeping my hands behind my back and licked my way up the supple leather of her shoes, the taste of it biting against my tongue, but it felt so incredibly good to be doing just what I was told.

“Mmmm...my toes too need to be cleaned...” She said in a half-moan, and my tongue slid instantly over from the thin straps to her delicate toes. “Yessss...” she hissed and sat back onto the chair Karen usually sat in. “My toes need a lot of attention, take off my shoes so you can get at them better.”

My arms felt, for a moment, as if a thousand tiny needles had poked into them all over as the blood rushed back into them after holding them so still for so long. I might have felt uncomfortable if I wasn’t so focused on doing as I was told. I carefully unhooked the clasp of her shoes and slid them off her feet, setting them on the plush carpet. I then returned all my attention to her toes; licking them and sucking them, making them clean as I was told.

“Yes...you love sucking on my toes...” she told me, and I knew it was true. God they tasted so good! My tongue slid up between them and around them and my hands moved up to massage her feet.

“That’s it...mmm yeahhh...oh it turns you on so much to lick and suck my toes...yessss...you’ve got a total foot fetish.”

Oh yes it was true. I wanted so badly to do this for so long. My cock was so incredibly hard as I slid my tongue along her instep. I found myself shuddering with pleasure and I could feel pre-cum sliding down the length of my cock from the tip.

“Ohhh yeah,” the woman said upon seeing the glistening wetness seeping out of me, “You want my feet so much. Take them and rub them against that big, thick cock of yours.”

I pulled her feet from my mouth and shook as I rubbed them against my cock. The saliva and pre-cum mixed together and let them slide over me effortlessly. She wiggled her toes and pressed against me, trapping me between her two feet and I thrust instinctively, fucking the space between her insteps.

“That’s right baby...you wanna cum? Huh?”

“Yesss” I managed to hiss out, barely able to form a coherent thought.

“Do it.” She ordered, “cum all over my toes!”

I cried out in ecstasy as the shuddering orgasm rocked my entire body. I held her feet in one hand and stroked my cock with the other. Even in the throes of such pleasure, I did as I was told and made sure to cum only on her toes. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had, and it seemed to last forever, until she spoke to me again.

“That’s a good boy.” She said, “did just what you were told.” She looked over at Karen with an almost questioning glance, but Karen just raised an eyebrow and kept watching. “Uh oh,” she said to me, “now my nice clean toes are all dirty with your cum. Well, since you made the mess, don’t you think you should clean it up?”

Of course I should. My God how stupid was I? I had worked so hard to get her toes nice and clean and then I just left a mess all over them. I lifted her feet up away from my crotch and took her toes in my mouth again, licking and sucking my hot, slimy cum off of them. I could hear her giggle while I cleaned her and hoped I wasn’t tickling her. I thought I had them sufficiently cleaned, but I didn’t want to stop. It felt so good to suck on her toes, but she said I had done a good job and that she wanted her shoes back on. I let out a slight whimper, but did just what I was told, putting the sexy black heels back on her feet and strapping them on.

“Oh yes,” she said to Karen, “he will do very nicely.”

“I had no doubt.” Karen answered. “But before we discuss my fee...” she turned to me, “you have been such a good pet, doing everything you’ve been told, but you are tired now. It’s been such an exhausting evening, hasn’t it?”

I could only nod as I yawned. It was incredibly difficult to keep my eyes open and my arms and legs were turning to lead.

“Why don’t you go lie down on the couch and take a nice, restful nap? That’s right, just lie down and go into a deep, deep sleep until I call for you to awake.” I was on my back on the soft, cold leather before she was even done speaking. It felt so good to just relax and drift off...

“...and awake.” My eyes fluttered open and I was back in the land of the living. I took a few deep breaths and sat up as I stretched my sore muscles. I had always heard that hypnosis was supposed to leave you feeling relaxed, but while I was tired, I was also sore and sweaty.

“How do you feel?”

It took a moment for the question to register. My mind was still sluggish and it was taking far longer than I would have liked to asses my own body.

“Exhausted.”

“I’m not surprised. You really worked yourself hard before coming here.”

“Yeah...must have.” I said, feeling my arm and leg muscles burning from strain.

“Well, you just try to take it easy for the rest of the night, get a good nights sleep and I want to see you again tomorrow to check on how you are doing. I’m afraid I’m booked solid during regular hours, but I’d happily see you for a special session, say...eight o’clock?”

“Eight O’clock.” I repeated, and was instantly relaxed to know I’d be back here so soon. It felt so safe to be here, knowing I was being taken care of. I stood up and thanked the doctor for her help and for staying so late. As I was on my way out she stopped me and gave me another bottle of water from her fridge.

“By the time you get home I’m sure you will be quite dehydrated. Carry this with you while you run home and be sure to drink it all down when you get home.”

I thanked her again for being so considerate and began my run home. I knew as soon as I got home I would do just as she suggested, and was sure that water was going to taste incredibly good.