The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Therapy

Second Session

“There…how is that? Comfortable?”

“Yes” I answered her, as she snugged the large headphones over my ears, giving me a tantalizing view down the front of her blouse as she leaned over. I could also smell the slight musk of her perfume and found myself growing very aroused. As soon as she stepped back, my eyes snapped up to hers and I shifted slightly in my seat, trying to avoid being too obvious about my sudden desire.

“Good.” She said, her voice oddly muffled as it drifted into my completely covered ears. “What you are going to hear is called a ‘binaural’ tone,” she explained as she sat down across her desk from me and fiddled with some sort of control in front of her. “Your left ear hears this…” she pressed a button and I heard a dull tone in my left ear, the kind of thing you get as a child and they give you a hearing test at school. “…and your right ear hears this…” She pressed another button and the sound switched, cutting out on my left and turning on in my right.

“The right one sounds a little bit higher in pitch.” I said, my voice sounding almost like a whisper as it was cut off from my ears.

“That’s right.” She confirmed, and somehow being told I was correct filled me with a great sense of relief and accomplishment. I couldn’t quite explain it, but before I could dwell further on my unexpected response, she continued to explain what we were doing.

“And when I turn both tones on at once…”

My head was suddenly filled with a single dull tone that seemed to pulse to a slightly different one a few times each second. It was a strange sensation and the more I tried to focus on just one tone or the other the more difficult it became.

“Your mind can’t process these two so slightly different inputs at once, so it alters what you are hearing, changing the input until you hear the pulsing between the two tones even though it doesn’t really exsist.”

I had to strain to hear her over the thrumming tone pulsing in my head. I was quickly becoming light-headed and almost dizzy from it. My head dipped down to stare at the floor between my feet and my hands gripped the arms of my chair a bit tighter. Then I heard a slight ‘click’ and finally I could hear her voice very clearly. I glanced up for just a moment and saw that she was speaking into a microphone on her desk.

“Just relax. I know it can be disorienting, but that is half the point. The pulses are forcing your brain waves to change, to synch up with their frequency. It may seem a bit unpleasant for a few minutes, but soon your mind will open up and relax and we can go much deeper than before. That’s it, just breath. In, and out. In, and out. Each breath relaxes you further. Lean your head back against the chair…that’s it…just relax and feel the pulses inside your mind wash over you. With each inhale, you can feel the pulses working their way further into you and with each exhale you let a little bit more of your resistance go.”

“Breath in…and out. In…and out. Let the pulses in…let your resistance out. In…and out. That’s very good. You can feel your mind opening to the pulses…letting them in…giving into them as they push deeper and deeper into your mind. You can feel them as they throb from deep within you now, and in each pulse you can hear my voice carried along. Each pulse brings my voice deeper into your mind. It feels so good to relax and let the pulses carry my voice deep into the very center of your mind. You can hear my voice within each pulse…each pulse within you…my voice is inside you…my words are in your mind…my words are your mind…it feels so good to hear my voice inside your mind…my words are your thoughts…everything I say is as natural as your own thoughts…it is natural to listen to my words and do what they say…my voice in your mind…my words in your thoughts…my words are your thoughts…you will naturally obey my thoughts in your mind…it feels good to have my words as your thoughts…you can relax while I’m in your mind…you don’t need to think…just relax and obey the thoughts I give you….I am doing all the thinking for you now…you don’t have to think…just obey…relax and obey…it feels so good to obey.”

“That’s right, just sit back and let my words wash over your mind. Let them deep inside you…so deep inside you. It feels so good to hear my voice inside your mind. Not just good, arousing. That’s right…feeling me in your mind is so sexy…it gets you so hard to feel me in your mind…mmmm yes…your straining against your pants…loosen them up, give yourself room to breath. Oh yes, that’s it…let that beautiful erection free…yes…take it in hand…mmmm….you like to touch yourself…especially with my encouragement. It’s ok, I’m giving you permission to touch yourself. Make it feel good, make it feel so good. Yes, that’s it…mmmm yes…faster…oh yes…it feels so good..so good to do just what you are told. Oh that cock is getting so hard, so much harder with each and every stroke. That’s a good boy…make that cock nice and hard for me…oh you are so close already…you want to cum so badly…mmm…the pulses deep in your mind spread through your entire body, all the way down to that magnificent hard on. You can feel the pulses under your stroking hand. That’s right…each pulse making you throb more and more…your balls ache and pulse in time with the throbbing in your mind and it all feels sooooo good.”

“You are so close to cumming…so very, very close…you can feel the first droplet of pre-cum escape and slicken the hot flesh under your hand…sweet release is just within your grasp but no matter how hard you try, you cannot push yourself over the edge. You just can’t seem to make yourself cum. It is so frustrating, but it still feels so good that you cannot stop trying. Mmmm…yes….keep it hard for me…and you are doing this for me…for my voice in your mind…you touch yourself because I tell you too…you love to do whatever I tell you to…anything I tell you to do comes from deep inside your own mind…you cannot deny my thoughts in your mind…you must do as I say…I told you to touch yourself, but I did not tell you to cum…what do you need to cum?”

“Your permission” I answered mechanicly, while I stroked myself with a desperate need to orgasim.

“That’s right. Do you want my permission to cum?”

“Yes”

“Then you need to beg for it…beg me to let you cum.”

“Oh please…please let me cum. I’m so close…so fucking close I need to cum…God I need to cum so bad please oh please, please let me cum. Please!”

“That’s enough” she spoke into my mind, giggling slightly, “I think I may be willing to let you cum, but you are going to have to do something for me. Are you willing to obey me for your release?”

“Yes, please, anything!”

“Good boy. Look at me.” I looked over at her, sitting behind her desk with her blouse completely open and her magnificent breasts exposed to my sight. A pendant dangled down between them, a sparkling green gem inset into a mass of silver knotting. She fingered it slightly, drawing my attention to it without obscuring my view of it.

“Look at this pendant. Look at it…that’s right…memorize it. Each and every curve of the twisting knot…every beautiful facet of the gem…memorize this pendant…let it’s image burn itself into your mind…deep, deep into your mind. Do you understand? Can you remember this pendant and never forget it?”

“Yes” I answered with a slight whimper, still desperately stroking myself.

“Good. This pendant is a symbol of control. Control over your body and your mind. Whenever you see me wearing this pendant, your mind will open to me, just as it is now, and accept my voice as your own thoughts. You won’t even need me to induce a trance, you will simply revert to this state anytime you see this. Do you understand me?”

“Yes”

“Tell me.”

“Whenever I see you wearing that pendant, I will open my mind to your control.”

“Good boy. Now, cup one hand over the tip of your cock as you stroke with the other…that’s right…good boy…now if you are sure to catch it in your cupped hand for me, you may now cum more powerfully than you have ever done before.”

I did as she told me, cupping my hand over my cock and then I came, and came hard. I shuddered and shook in the chair almost uncontrollably yet somehow was able to keep my hand in position under my cock and quickly filled it with many spurts of my hot, sticky fluids. I panted, and heard her laughter dimly, as if from a great distance. Before I could think about what that meant, she was walking up behind me and pulling the headphones off my ears. She stepped in front of me and very deliberately dipped the tip of her index finger into the pool of cum in my hand and then brought it up to her perfectly painted lips and sucked it gently.

“Mmmm…delicious” she said after licking her finger clean. Then she leaned over and pulled my hand up to her breast, smearing my goo thickly over it. “You want a taste, don’t you?” She asked in a manor that was not at all a question.

“Yes” I instinctively replied, ready to agree to anything she told me.

“Then come…clean your cum from me.”

I licked my lips in delicious anticipation as she put a hand to the back of my head and pulled my face to her exposed chest. My lips latched onto her sticky breast and suckled greedily. I licked and sucked for what seemed like an eternity as she moaned slightly and occasionally giggled. When she finally pulled me away by my hair, I heard myself whimper in disappointment.

“That’s good. You have me nice and clean now. Mmm…but you are a bit messy.” She said, running a finger down my face and then suckling the cum off it before rubbing a soft towel over me, cleaning the sticky substance away and then buttoning up my pants.

“Remember…” she continued as she buttoned up her blouse, “whenever you see the pendant, you will obey.”

“Yes” I muttered, growing suddenly lightheaded and confused as she buttoned up past the pendant.

“…and awake!”

I awoke with a shock and a heavy head. It was the strangest thing, I had just sat down for my therapist to put some headphones on me and now they were off and I was feeling incredibly hung-over.

“What…what just happened?” I managed to ask.

“The binaural induction went perfectly” she answered as she shuffled some papers on her desk. “We were able to go very deep and I think we have made some great progress here today.”

“Oh…well that’s good. So…what’s next?”

“Well, if you are feeling comfortable enough I would like to try exposing you to a group therapy session this weekend.”

“Um…yeah…I suppose I’m up for that.”

“I have no doubt. Just let my receptionist know that you need the information for group night on your way out and she will get you everything you need.”