The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter One

Angela and her boyfriend, Martin, were over two years together; an amazing thing given that they’d always lived a continent apart. He’d been gone months and she was dying to reconnect. They’d reunited a few times each year, so she knew how it would go – he’d come up the escalator at the airport looking fried. They’d do that long drive home and, slowly but surely, he’d get his energy back. By the time they walked into the apartment he’d be ready to grab her and show her who’s boss.

Before they’d met she’d never have imagined that she might consider herself a “submissive,” but he’d known her better than she knew herself. Within days of first meeting online he’d sent chills down her spine by telling her to kneel. The chills only deepened as she obeyed. Their game of cat and mouse had been exhilarating and now, years later, their roles were well established. When they were deep into their dynamic she’d call him Master and he’d call her slave. They’d done many of the classics – spanking, collars, handcuffs… Then one day he showed her his… special trick.

Hypnosis.

She’d been very easily subdued by his ability to put her into a trance. This had given their long distance relationship an amazing spark, and he’d indulged in many entertaining games, including dimming her intelligence one night to enjoy a little “bimbo” action or convincing her for an hour that she was, indeed, his happy and obedient puppy. But always he’d put her back the way he’d found her. Always he’d let her feel the difference. She trusted him completely as he’d never abused his powers over her. And now he was coming for another summer visit and she was thrilled.

She broke from her reverie as he came up the escalator, and after a warm kiss they picked up his luggage and made their way to the car. But the energy was just slightly different. He wasn’t tired. He was… enervated. Something had him humming slightly, like someone with a secret. She knew this side of him – it had often come out when he planned to play with her online – so she knew she just needed to wait. He’d show his hand when he was ready and she knew it would be fun when it happened. The drive home was still sweet as they reconnected once again, remembering what it felt like to be able to reach out and touch each other. Once she’d opened the door and dropped the suitcase it felt like he was home again.

She went to wrap her arms around his neck and give him a long-missed kiss, and yet as her lips moved forward the world blinked out around her at hearing those magic words that opened up her mind to him. She didn’t know what words he’d used to be her trigger, but whenever Martin said them she’d immediately fall into the trance he’d created. A deep, strong trance where she was his to control completely. At the sound of her trigger her face became an obedient smile. Martin sat on the couch with a smug grin and commanded her to “kneel.” She did so without hesitation. And once he had her there, open and waiting before him, he let out his secret.

“I’m sorry, my dear, but I’m afraid it’s over.” He began. “It’s been a lot of fun for these last couple of years, but between the distance and the long flights I’m just not up for this much effort anymore.” Her face showed no emotion as he continued. “Don’t get me wrong – you’ve been very entertaining! There was a time I thought I might even love you. However now I’ve met someone back at home; someone smart and thrilling and with that delightfully devious twist that you know I like but which was never your style. It’s become clear that she is my soul mate in the way you tried to be but never quite were. Anyway, when I realized that she and I have an amazing future together I also realized that I can’t keep you hanging on like this. Not like this.

“Now of course I could just break up with you. And if I was your typical boyfriend obviously I would. But that’s not going to work here for a few reasons. Firstly, I’m not typical – I think you know that, but truth be told you have no real idea, my dear. I’ve only shown you my top layer. There is much more to me than I ever felt safe showing you. Second, even with that you know me far too well, in ways that I am not comfortable with anyone knowing me. Though we were not the perfect match, we shared much in the last two years. Too much. Third, I have an opportunity here I may never have again to do something truly creative and exciting and I’m afraid I just can’t pass it up.” He sat forward on the couch, enjoying the vacant eyes and obedient smile on Angela’s face. “Finally, and most significantly, I’m afraid that Sophie – that’s my new girlfriend. You remember me telling you about her, from my building? Yes, that Sophie. Well I’m afraid Sophie just can’t stand the idea of you being out there, with the history we’ve shared. She’s a jealous girl, and wants to feel that her connection to me is totally unique. She frankly insisted that you needed to just… disappear.”

“Strip.”

Angela slid out of her clothing, never taking her eyes off those of her Master, and never letting the empty smile fall from her face. Once she was naked and back to her knees he continued his monologue, enjoying the power of the moment.

“So how to make you just ‘disappear’, right? Don’t worry, my dear, I’m not a man who could just kill someone. However my clever Sophie pointed out we could accomplish a very similar thing by simply ending your current life and starting a new one for you. And what better new life could we give you but as someone else’s slave? Let’s be honest – you took to your submissive life like a fish to water when first I showed it to you. So a month or so ago Sophie began shopping in many of the more dark and sinister corners of Seattle for a suitable new owner for you. After her research we’ve settled on three candidates: Mr. Thomas, Mr. Scanlon and Mr. Franks. Each is looking for something unique, but all of them could give you an exciting new life.”

As his now ex-girlfriend knelt before him Martin commanded her to change her position, placing her hands behind her head to perk up her tits. He flicked her nipples almost idly, enjoying as they firmed under his touch. All the while her face remained absent.

“We’ll make the final decision about who to sell you to – of course you don’t expect me to just GIVE you away, my dear! – at the end of the summer. But for the next 10 weeks we will enjoy our final summer together, albeit a little differently than you might have expected. Firstly, this weekend I’ll lay the groundwork for the “new” you. I’ll strip you down to a more bare-bones version, keeping a professional identity that you can wear to your work to make sure the money keeps rolling in until summer’s end. However when you are home you’ll begin to live the life you’ll have once summer is over; namely that of an obedient, simple-minded and completely submissive slave. You’ll no longer enjoy a name like a regular person – as of today your name when not in public shall be “Thing.” You’ll have new rules that apply the moment you walk in the door. In short, in the next 10 weeks you’ll abandon your humanity to embrace your new life as a toy; a pet; a tool. A possession.”

Her beloved boyfriend gone, Angela crawled forward at the instruction of her owner and Master and pulled down his zipper, freeing his rock-hard cock. As he’d explained his plans for her summer and her new life, staring at her face totally unable to do anything to change it, he’d felt himself grow and grow. She licked her lips to be sure they would slide easily up and down his shaft, and soon she felt her mouth completely full of his cock. He let her drive for the first few minutes, but as he gathered up her hair in his fists he began to yank her head up and down his rod, fucking her face with no regard to her wants or desires to be helpful. In a matter of minutes he shoved her face down, burying her nose in his dark and curlies as his cum filled up her mouth and down her throat.

The weekend was full but also fun for her Master. He enjoyed her body as he wished, never having to worry about her as she was now completely his toy to play with. Throughout the weekend he pulled away at her full and creative old life, stripping away much of her personality as it was now a waste. Her new life needed no personality; no hopes or dreams or likes and loves. He buried memories and favorites and passions and by Sunday morning she’d been well and truly fucked both physically and mentally. And now it was time to lay the groundwork for the product he planned to sell at summer’s end.

Her life now would be full of rules. Never again would she be allowed to walk on her feet within the home, as a pet should always crawl. Her kneepads became permanent parts of her wardrobe, but not much more did. She was to be naked within the home save the knee pads, her leather collar around her neck and leather cuffs at her wrists and ankles. She was trained to consider it off-limits to make eye contact with people – she was no longer people, so this distinction was clear. She referred to herself in the third person always, starting her sentences with “May Thing make your dinner?” or “Thing would be honored to suck your cock, Master.” She was primed for being turned into a truly remarkable object.