The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter Eight

The third client was a long drive out to the country. Martin used the time to revert Barbie back to her baseline programming, as well as get rid of the slut make-up and clothing. As they turned up the long, dirt road to his sprawling ranch she was back to being their simple, obedient Thing. They parked in front of the big house and stepped out of the car as Bobby “Big Man” Scanlon stepped out his front door and down the porch steps, his massive hand outstretched. “Howdy.” he grabbed Martin’s hand with a strong grip. His manner was friendly, yet still businesslike. Sophie met his hand with a firm grip of her own.

Big Man Scanlon ignored Thing naturally, leading her owners back into his home to sit in the sitting room. The home was huge and sprawling, but the décor and furniture simple. Strong, wooden pieces fitting this working man’s practical tastes. Black coffee was served to the three of them and then things got down to business.

“Mr. Scanlon, your request was for a human pet. A bitch in heat to keep your cattle dogs happy, right?” He nodded his head, setting his big-brimmed hat down on the couch beside him.

“Yes’m,” he replied, still not sparing a look for Thing. “I’m a cattle man with 1500 head of cattle. I use dogs a lot to work my herd and they get plenty restless w/out action. I’m not interested in becoming a dog breeder, but I know they’ll be happier workers if they have access to a bitch in heat regular-like.” Finally Scanlon glanced in Thing’s direction for a moment or two, looking her body up and down. “Add to it the morale boost m’ boys’d enjoy gettin’ to watch her get done and this seems like a perfect solution for all my problems.” Scanlon refilled his coffee cup, took a drink and turned to Martin. “My question t’ you, son, is this: can y’all do it?”

Sophie took no offense to his directing the question to Martin – he was a man used to dealing with other men. Martin smiled and turned to Sophie, allowing her to take back the negotiations. “Absolutely, Mr. Scanlon.” She turned to glance at Thing, then back at Scanlon with a confident smile of her own. “Thing here is completely programmable, and what you’re asking for is extremely doable. Here is what we’d like to offer you for tonight…” She then explained the same setup that the other two candidates had enjoyed: one night with a temporary version of the necessary programming, a promise from him that she would not be physically damaged in exchange for the opportunity to put her through her paces and make sure she would fit the bill. Scanlon sipped his hot, black coffee and looked over Thing again, considering the idea. Finally the cup landed back on the table.

“Sounds like a plan, ma’am.” Sophie worked out the last few details as Martin moved to a nearby study and placed the temporary programming over Thing’s regular mind. When they returned to the sitting room she crawled with enthusiasm, her ass wagging gleefully and her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth. Her regular slave collar had been removed, replaced with an older, simple leather dog collar that had belonged to one of Scanlon’s other dogs. The tag sported the name she’d take should this become her life: “Puta” Her master for the night attached a leash, though he’d been assured by Martin that she was perfectly trained to obey his every word, and as her Master and Mistress turned the car around and headed back down the long drive Sophie looked back at Puta sitting beside her new, temporary Master on the front porch, her vacant smile so sincere.

Once the car was but a dot on the horizon Scanlon yanked on the leash with a terse “right, let’s introduce you t’ the boys, bitch.” And they headed to the barn. Two thirds of the huge barn was dedicated to Bobby’s horses and ponies, but a smaller area had been transformed into a good-sized kennel for his dozen or so dogs. As he approached the cage door the dogs gathered around, excited to see him and sensing something exciting in the beast crawling beside him.

Martin and Sophie had researched how to provide the right sensations for male dogs to see their simulated bitch as being in heat. They’d found a chemical purchasable online that simulated the scent of a bitch in full heat and had provided it to Scanlon for the night. “With time,” Martin had explained, “she will eventually produce the scent on her own, once the programming is permanent and she’s been exposed to the scent continually. But for the first few weeks or even months you’d need to spray this on her cunt daily.” Bobby opened up the cage gate and walked into the kennel area, Puta following eagerly behind him. She sniffed at each of the dogs as they approached, behaving for all the world like the curious, friendly dog she now thought herself to be. The pack danced around, acquainting themselves for several minutes. Bobby refreshed their food and water and stood back to watch, amazed at how complete her transformation seemed to be.

Bobby left her in the cage for the next hour or so as he took care of the horses in the barn. As the men began to wander back to the homestead with the setting sun Bobby invited them all to grab their chow and come to the training pen beside the barn for a treat. As the twenty or so men found places on the fence to sit, food balanced on their knees and such, he let the pack of dogs into the fenced area, holding Puta back where she could not be seen by the crowd. The dogs milled around sniffing and romping. Bobby grabbed the musky spray and coated his new bitch’s cunt with it, and then pushed her out into the pen with her new pack. He then took his place on the fence to watch what he hoped would be a good show.

When first she crawled into the pen a murmur rose up from the crowd. The other dogs treated her cooley at first, but as she walked into their crowd and the scent caught the air the energy of the pack shifted. Just as the first ranch hand was about to ask Bobby what the hell was going on the alpha male of his pack shoved his nose roughly between Puta’s legs, causing her to yelp in surprise. He licked her cunt a few times, tasting that she’d been excited since Martin had programmed her to ‘be in heat’, and this was the only verification of her purpose that the pack leader needed. Within minutes he had mounted her, throwing his paws over her shoulders and pushing her face down into the dirt, and his cock found her wet, hungry hole and filled it fast and hard.

The pack leader, a large German Sheppard called Sam, jack hammered into Puta’s sopping wet cunt with fervor, pulling a desperate, almost keening moan from her. She panted and rutted back at his attack, her mind overwhelmed with physical pleasure and mental humiliation. For though her animal programming was complete in every way as she played with the pack , her Master Martin had added a subtle shift: when she was being fucked by any animal her mind would return to her just enough to know what was happening, and how much she was enjoying it. And that shame would only fuel her excitement more, though nobody outside of her tortured mind would know the difference.

Once King began his mating with this lovely, naked woman the crowd went wild. The dogs would normally have spooked at the sudden hollering and cheering, but they were overwhelmed by the presence of the bitch in their midst, and instead they all began to anticipate their turn at her hole. As Sam dumped his hot load deep into her bowels she rolled through her second climax and stilled herself, waiting for his huge knot to shrink and release her. The time between one dog fuck to the next was tiny, as there was no foreplay to slow down the process. Puta stayed in a mostly prone position for the rest of the evening and into the night as she took one dog cock after another into her eager, hungry pussy.

The dusty ground of the training area mixed with the spilled cum and drool from all the players, becoming a thick slurry of mud that coated Puta’s forearms and knees. Once all the pack had enjoyed her Bobby dragged them back into their kennel, leaving her a tired but horny heap in the center of the ring. He stood beside her and addressed his men.

“Boys, this here is Puta. She’s my new bitch, brought in chiefly to keep the dogs happy and satisfied.” The men cheered again at this idea. “However just ‘cause she’s been brought in for the dogs don’t mean she can’t be used for other… recreational purposes.” Another cheer from the men. Puta began to revive, enervated by the high energy of the crowd. She stood up on her hands and knees, her ass wagging eagerly, sending the tail swishing through the air. “We got her for the night, but no guarantee we’ll get to keep her after tonight. So my question to you boys is this: what else do y’all want to see her do while we got her?”

The air erupted with suggestions shouted out, some of them crazy jokes but some of them ideas with true merit. Bobby listened to the crowd for a few, then put his hands out to quiet the crowd once more. “Lots of good thoughts there, boys. I hear some of y’all are interested in takin’ a dip yourself. Now, I understand the idea, but I’m not inclined to have any o’ your dicks follow the pack w/out cleanin’ her out first.” The men let out a disappointed call. “Still, none o’ the dogs enjoyed her mouth, and I have it on good authority that, unlike a real bitch, this girl is one hell of a hoover.” Yet another cheer erupted from the group and some of the men began to crawl down off the fencing. Bobby, a big smile on his face, pointed to a corner of the pen with a couple of crates lying around and called out “line forms over yonder, boys!”

Martin had left Thing’s programmed love of sucking cock in this program as well, knowing that it would increase the use the ranch would get from her. As Bobby walked her over to the first ranch hand sitting with cock in hand, already good and hard, she immediately slid her mouth down over the rod until her nose was tickled by black, curly hairs. Within a moment she was slurping the first of many cocks, and this new task became her purpose for the next hour or more. Bobby sat back on a nearby fence post and considered the possibilities of such an addition to his ranch. And he smiled.

As Martin and Sophie pulled up to the main house they saw Bobby standing on the porch, big as life. He greeted them with his traditional firm handshakes and offered them the black coffee, which they politely refused. Sophie looked around for Thing, finally asking where she was. “I thought you might like to see her in what would be her natural habitat should you make your dealin’s with me, ma’am.” The three of them walked into the barn and down to the kennel, walking quietly as they approached. There, within the fenced pen, they saw a dozen good-sized dogs sprawled over the ground. Lying amidst the pack was Thing, naked save her collar and knee pads, looking right at home in the dirt with her new boyfriends. Sophie thrilled at the image and took a quick picture with her phone.

“Let’s leave her here while we review how the night went.” She smiled, and the three returned to the big house. There Bobby shared stories of Thing’s use the night before, first by his eager pack and next by the men in his employ. “After that we decided to see what else she would do as a trained bitch.” He smiled as he shared a few photos showing her sitting, playing dead, fetching and begging. “We found the ‘begging’ position real helpful for fuckin’ her face.” He joked, and the next shot proved how well they’d used this idea. “The boys were real excited about having a girl here that they could go ahead and treat like an animal, folks, it’s got t’ be said. I can assure you, if she came to live here permanently she’d get used right hard.” Sophie looked at Martin and barely hid a smile. “Course I get the feelin’ that’s what you’re hopin’ for.”

Finally they returned to the pen, only to find that Sam had decided to enjoy his privileges as alpha male once again and was just about to fill her cunt with his cum. Sophie’s eyes sparkled as she watched drool sliding out the edges of Puta’s mouth, her eyes glazed over with lust and her hips thrusting back against the assault. As Sam filled her with his thick cream she howled quietly with her own climax, and she smiled as his knot locked them together. Sophie whispered into Martin’s ear, and he crouched in front of Thing’s face and locked eyes with her, speaking quietly to her.

Martin peeled back the dog programming slowly and calmly, leaving Thing kneeling there, locked to her animal lover while no longer thinking herself any kind of beast. A bright red rush started on her face and covered her body as she filled with shame from her position, and from the pleasure she could still feel buzzing in her cunt. Sophie looked down at her and said “That’s right, Thing. Once again you show us what a fuck beast you really are.”