The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Thirteen: Another time under the dryer

Gillian didn´t reconoice herself, I thought as she still sat in the styling chair. I had saturated the bleach all over her head and then covered her head with aluminum foil, to as I said accelerate her beautification process “. That early in the process Gilly still had a little concience left and protested to me “that she must look like a alien with the foil on his head”. I said her with a laugh: “No Gilly you don’t look like a alien, you look like a cugar woman having her hair bleached to be more younger and sexier.”

She looks very upset and defiant. So, I took some moist towelettes and cleaned Gilly’s face and neck, paying particular attention to his hairline. This towelettes had been previously soaked in very relaxing essential oil. I placed it over her forehead making sure a good portion extended toward her nose. She was inhaling the sweet-smelling vapors for a couple of minutes and began reclining at a deep angle. I reapplied the towelettes several times, so that each application would allow more of the drug to take affect. I could see that she was responding well, and was indeed truly relaxed. Her eyes couldn’t stay open, and she had no idea why she was so tired all of a sudden. I explained I wanted to remove any traces of the chemicals that might cause irritation. I caught Gilly’s eye in the mirror and said:

“You have been very quiet Gilly in the last minutes, is there something wrong Dear?”

I could see that she was very confused. I smiled, the oils was working well. Soon she will not know why she was there or why her hair was doing bleached.

“Well I don’t know if it is wrong, it’s just that you bleach my hair, and then torture covered my hair with this foil. I am hurt that you did not consider asking whether or not I wanted any of those things done to me.”

“Oh my dear Gilly, tortured you did I?” I laughed. “Really I guess I should have discussed all of this with you, but I have been so excited about being able to do you more sexy and younger, I just didn’t realize you would not want to help me make a success with you. The thought never entered my mind that you wouldn’t welcome being made so much better looking. I guess I misunderstood you Gilly, all along I was sure you would want to help in any way you could to make your lonely and sad life into a success”.

“I guess...I guess. I don´t clear my mind Tracy, I just feel like you are doing things to humiliated and embarrassed.”

“You are my mother in law Gilly, don’t you think it would be selfish of me not to prepare you just a little to have a better appearance.”

As Gilly struggled to focus her thoughts to find an appropriate reply, I gave a soft wet kiss in her neck

“Poor Gilly so lonely. I love you, silly. I never did anything that hurt you”.

As I would catch Gilly’s attention in the mirror I would give her a pleasant loving smile. In her confused state of mind she could not help but recognize that she enjoyed my kiss and was excited and surpriced for her “beautification process”. She knew she had not made firm the point with me, but was at a loss of how to say something after my explanation of the importance of her having an “acceptable” appearance. As she continued to search her thoughts for some way to reach me I said:

“Gilly I realize that this is a drastic change for you, and you may be hesitant to accept it. But if you will just relax and cooperate with me on this, I´m sure that you will find your new hairstyle to be very pretty and will come to like it. I don’t understand why you think you will be humiliated and embarrassed. I am doing all of this for you just so you won’t be. Your new look is the type of appearance that is expected at sexy and horny woman like you. Now you look older and unglamorous. Fred, your son and I expect you to accepted some changes for looking better before you arrive. Since all of her friends wants to improve their looks in a similar way of you they will probably be quite envious of you. You should expect to be complemented on your appearance and certainly not be embarrassed or humiliated.”

I then turned the chair around. Placing my finger on her lips I then touched it to Gilly’s lips saying:

“That is all the kiss you can get now, I don’t want to delay the much work that we have ahead. Considering I expect you’ll all be here a little while because no chance am I letting you walk out of here with your horrible haircolor and mature woman on the gorgeous head of yours. Let’s get you under the dryer now, I’m going to have someone do your nails while you are drying”.

With trembling legs and lips, Gillian was more guided under to her dryer as she sat down gently and very slowly. The large and comfortable chair seemed to swallow her whole as she sat straight and rigid.

Gillian bra strained and her heart which was beating furiously.

“You don´t worry Gilly, for tonight, your hair will look sexy and modern. You are a very lonely lady. Let’s make you younger, sexier happier, Gilly. Would you like that, mon cherie?

“Please, Tracy I don´t want..”

“Shhhh. We wouldn’t want pretty Gillian to be nervous in her first appointment at Fred´s Salon de Coiffure.

Gilly cried and sobbed. She had a very strange mix of emotions, clearly. She was happy and excited and embarrassed. In an intermediate state between being awake and asleep, she fought a whirlwind of emotions. I was glad for that. I would try to make it even more intense.

But first I had to get her high enough to continue being clay in my hands, unable to resist anything Fred had in mind for her that day. Just a light sedative. I did not want to sleep her and she will lost to see its transformation. The thought of being helpless and fully impotent while I work on her was an important part of the process.

I placed a towel around her neck.

“Gilly dear, I’m going to put a oil deep-cleansing on you to work on your complexions while your hair is cooking under the dryer” I explained.

Gilliam figured she was not going to like the experience but before she could even get a good protest going, I had applied a sweet oil thick to her face. I covered all her face making sure a good portion extended toward her nose. Then I told her to wait there a minute and relax while I went to the front desk to take a call for her. There was no call. I waited a couple of minutes and returned to Gillian. She was inhaling the sweet-smelling vapors and reclining at a deep angle under the dryer. The infused oil had released the sedative properties, and Gillian was now quite relaxed. Her eyes couldn’t stay open, and she had no idea why she was so tired all of a sudden. She commented quietly that she thought she could just take a long nap. I told her that once he got situated under the dryer in a position that it could cook her hair, she was welcome to sleep during that time.

Then I guided her sleepy head covered of bleach under the chrome helmet and then lowered the amber visor.

Then I taking my fingers pushing closed her eye lids. “Maybe you can nap off a bit of that vine we both know you drank too much of.”

Some very pleasant music unlike anything Gilly had ever heard before began to play and then she heard “You are very tired. you will sleep now, when you awaken you will have no conscious memory of what you have Heard”.

Gilly was both tipsy and exhausted as he didn’t fight much closing her eyes as she felt the hipnotic music being worked through her ears. Wither my fingers massaging her neck she couldn’t have felt more relaxed as I began massaging her arms. With every twist of my fingers she could feel the tension slowly fading from her body as she struggled just not to pass out.

Gilly tried to yank her head away but she was too weak now. She said, “What did you do to me?”

I said, “Me? Oh nothing yet. Now just relax and enjoy the warm comfortable feeling as facial mask makes you feel so sleepy. As the drug dances on your mind you can hardly hold those heavy eyes of yours open. Sleep Gilly. Sleep and accept your fate.”

Gilly’s eyes closed but not for a mucho time. She peeked open her eyes for a moment as I smiled down on her before leaning down kissing her forehead softly.

I could see how she felt so wonderful being attended to like never before fighting her heavy eye lids as I massaged at her breasts and then it was impossible to fight her hard fatigue anymore feeling the softest rubs near her breasts as out like a light she went.

Gilly was unable to remember any part of the time under the dryer after she awoke an hour later.

She finally awoke after much gentle shaking, thinking she had just dozed off.

She thought she had blinked. “My hair can’t be dry already.” she said.

It was just as well that she couldn’t remember what had been subliminally implanted into her subconscious mind.

I had turned off the blower and raised the bulky looking hood away from Gilly’s head.

She felt rested and refreshed. She mistook her unconsciousness as sleep.

I smiled. “Fred will be pleased” I thought.

“Oh my, you have ugly, ugly nails, Gilly” I told her. “At least your hands are rather small and soft, so I think we’ll be able to pretty you up. You might even end up looking as pretty as your son”.

I wanted Gilly to be exposed and humiliated. I wanted her to have to deal with the derision and put downs. Gilly cried even more when Rick come and began to work on her nails. Not from pain, but from humiliation and the fact that she realized how much she enjoyed being abased.

After filing and scraping her nails, I said “You are going to get a full set of acrylic nails, you lucky sexy girl” I told her with a evil smile.

Gilly was incredibly turned on by all of this. Also she was confused. How was it that she had never noticed how attractive Rick was before? She tried to dismiss the thoughts that were going through her mind. This was ridiculous. She desperately wanted to masturbate so she could get release and have these feelings go away.

She watched in mesmerized amazement as Rick worked her craft. Instead of simply pressing on some cheap nails, she crafted Gillian´s nails by mixing some sort of powder into some sort of solution. She then dabbed a brush into the mix, gathering it into a ball, then she pressed the ball onto a nail. Very deftly, she spread the ball out over her nail through a series of rapid strokes and brushes. Within a few seconds she was able to shape the ball of acrylic into a long finger nail. Her talent was off the charts and within a few minutes Gillian had an incredible set of long, clear nails.

Then she added a thick coating of red polish, waited for the nails to dry then added a second coat. When that coat was dry, she added a clear top coat to help set and seal the nails and pronounced her properly manicured.

“Finally,” I said with pride, “Our Gilly has the fingers of a modern sexy girl. This was overdue. She looks very lovely.” Gillian looked at her nails and she impressed what she saw. Long red, almost dagger like nails were at the tips of each finger. The nails definitely looked womanly and feminine. Her fingers now looked very strange.

“Ok Gilly, back to the styling chair so we can rinse the bleach.”

“Finally,” I said with pride, “Our Gilly has the fingers of a modern sexy girl. This was overdue. She looks very lovely.” Gillian looked at her nails and she impressed what she saw. Long red, almost dagger like nails were at the tips of each finger. The nails definitely looked womanly and sexy. Her fingers now looked very strange.

“Ok Gilly, back to the styling chair so we can rinse the bleach.”

I helped her stand up helped her to the rinse station, letting her down gently. “I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this” she said.

“Don’t worry, dear. I’ll take good care of you,” I replied.

I rinsed out the bleach from her hair. my revenge was only beginning.