The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Three: My first Workday

I wake up in the morning, with quite a headache. I had hoped the day (and night)before had been a dream, but not.

i feel the taste of smoke in my mouth and throat, i dont like it but i automatically roll over and lite a long virginia slim as soon as i inhale it tastes so good.

I had a lot of things to think about.

“Blondes make the best victims,” Fred said me when he ordered me that I should be mistress of my boyfriend. “They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.”

It were his enigmatic words.

“Why do you like blondes so much? I asked.

“I honestly don’t know,” Fred replied me. “I just know that blondes attract me in a way that I can’t explain. I have had previous relationships where I tried to get them to go blonde, but it became such an issue that we broke up. This time, I want whoever I start a relationship with to know right up front I have this blonde thing—a requirement, as you say.”

Now, I know he is fascinated by the way the very constructed, cosmetically produced woman has something about her that implies the concealment of secrets and even a malign seductiveness. Also he is very consciously exposing and commenting on the way my new appearance plays on male anxiety.

He loves me as blonde. And I loves to be blonde for him.

Also, Fred caught me his blonde obsession. Now I too have a “thing” for people who bleach their hair. I don’t know if I would call it a fetish, but the whole process of changing my hair color is definitely a turn-on for me. The smell of the chemicals left in the hair after processing, drives me crazy.

Fred imposes me an elaborate make-over transforming me into the ethereal platiumn blonde, the object of his obsession. I witness the illusion being created before my eyes. By my side, I was almost instantly bewitched.

The whole experience from start to finish was great. That two hours were unlike any I had ever experienced. I knew that the process would be sensual but I had no idea how much so. Perhaps it

was because I was in such a anxious state of mind. Or, perhaps it was

because the drugs that Fred gave me. Or maybe it was because I had wanted this to happen for so long.

With my senses reeling with that wonderful feminine smell of ammonia ... and the feel of fredd gentle masculine hands caressing me, I’m left breathless. Never before have I felt so turned on. Fred convinces me I’ve indeed entered new territory. I can already feel the “obviously bleached blonde” personality beginning to come out.

“You have become my hero Fred” I said him “you have released me from a repressed feminine psychological prison. I just love the feel of this wonderful blue bleach on my hair ... and your gentle masculine hands ..... and you the wonderful man that saved me”.

Oh I can’t wait to show Fred my appreciation. “Please Fred I’ll do anything you say”.

Fred just smiled, and ordered me about some changes with my boyfriend.

Rick, no Fred, is lying next to me still asleep, i smile down at him his short blonde hair betraying his loyalty towards me.

“Blondes make the best victims,” I whisper him, smiling.

As i walk towards the bathroom, my reflection catches in the bathroom mirror, i gasp shocked the sight of me with such short short cropped blonde hair, a slim between my fingers and arched eye brows, i gasp again and think mmm i look good soo good Fred has done a fantastic job on me, i adore him.

I shower then apply thicker make-up than normal, mascars and eye liner as well as deep rouge lip-stick. My hair just needs towell drying now, i stare yes so much better no more fussing with the blow dryer and difusser.

I go downstairs to eat my breakfast leaving him asleep. I ignore my healthy breakfast cereals and decide on eggs and bacon, what the hell. I make a big coffee and lit a cigarette to enjoy as i drink my coffee and eat my fried breakfast.

I went back to the bedroom. Rick was sleeping on his side, facing away from the center. This made things easier. I looked as his face as he slept, and gently lifted the sheet and blanket. Rick was naked. I wanted him to sleep that way. And he will sleep that way from now on.

Then I returned to the bathroom to get things ready for my next step over him.

First I got his his Gillette and plugged it in on the side of the bed. Then I brought some towels and also brought scissors, a comb, and a paper towel. Then lastly, I brought a basin of hot water and a washcloth. She spread one of the towels on the floor and put the basin on it. Then I lifted the sheet off my sleeping boyfriend.

As she took him in her hand, she bent down and kissed him. “Hey, sleepy head. Time to get up.” She noticed his erection beginning to form. “Oh. I see you are up. How nice.”

Richard yawned and said, “What happened?”

“My golden boy must be clean shaven and I am here to see that that is what you are. So just lie back and enjoy,” I said.

He said, “Yes dear. Anything to make you happy.”

“Look at this hair,” I said, running my fingers through his pubic hair. “I think I should do something about this unsightly mess!” And with that I took the comb and scissors and began to trim Rick’s pubic hair, sweeping the cut pieces onto the paper towel she had placed under him. “Better, but not right. Lets’ clean it up some more.”

I then took the washcloth from the hot water and put it on Rick’s crotch and massaged it around and let it set. “Does that feel good?” I asked. He smiled back and just nodded without reservation.

He’ll still be a little groggy from the drugs I gave him tonight even after I wake him up.

“Nice hair, Hon. Ok, let’s get you all covered up.”

I held the can of shaving cream upside down over the center of Rick’s pubic area and depressed the nozzle. As if putting whipped cream on a chocolate sundae, I made decreasing circles forming a mountain of shaving cream on it.

By now, Rick had suddenly realized his dilemma and open his mouth to protest, but before Ricky could get a good protest going, I slapped her face hard and screamed at her to be still.

“Hon, you must calm down. Everything is all right. Now you just calm down or I’ll be forced to tie you down.”

Rick closed his mouth and began to cry as I proceeded to spread the white foam liberally all over his pubic area, even on his erect member, on which I spent more than a few seconds. “I know this will not be shaved, but I thought you might like a little massage like you give me during my shaves, she said smiling. Bill was so aroused he almost came in her hand.

“Now let’s make sure my man is the way I want him,” she said. And with that, she took the Gillette and began shaving him, first his scrotum, then around the base of the shaft and finally the rest of him. With long deliberate strokes, I silently denuded Rick’s pubic area. She gave him a second lathering and shave just to be sure. Then she took the washcloth and rinsed him off, admiring her work and the finished result.

“Much better. I think we’ll keep you like this for a while. But first some lotion. I would not want my man to have razor burn.” She took some of Bill’s after shave balm and began to apply it all over the now shaved region, again paying special attention to his erect member. “Feels good to me. How about you?”

Bill reached to kiss me but I pushed him back reminding him that he was not done yet. She then removed the washcloth on his face and again took hot lather and put it on his beard.

“Mmmm. A bit hot this morning?” I said, reaching back to grab his still erect penis.

“you cannot move My pet, and the longer the time since you hear my voice, the more difficult it will be to come. In fact, it will be impossible for you to come " I said, as I slowly moved myself onto him, lowering my now hot wet pussy so that it rested upon his hard cock.

His heat was intense, and his cock felt like it was melting and hardening all at once. Rick tried

to speak, to moan, but the sounds would not come. he wanted to use his hands, move his hips, anything to bring the release he needed, but he couldn’t move and her slow teasing strokes were maddening torture.

“ It feels so good to obey to me, hom, right?. Your will is gone now and you feel so much better for it. Just Sleep” I ordered and his eyes snapped shut.

Then I dress a bit conservatively, well just for now anyway. A tight short black skirt with matching jacket and a white shirt style blouse underneath, i look professional, but as i turn, something is wrong, yes i know i unhook the bra and let it fall away, mmm feels so so much better to be free, let my breasts move freely and sag, much better i think, Its a pre condition from Fred.

Ready for work i whisper into Rich’s ear you will not awake for work for another hour, he has never been late ever, i also instruct him not to shave.

As i walk through the living room to exit the house, i see the picture of his so called perfect mother i smile and then smile wider again, soon very soon she will be cropped shorter than me i think yess, i get wet at the thought and feel a tingle in my bre breas ti breasts.

As i drive to the office i pass a huge supermarket like Wallmart. I wonder what it must be like to work as a checkout girl for 8 hours a day in a horrid store like that, i wonder...

I arrive at my office. The glass doors and windows letting plenty of natural light through. It is spacious and private from the other offices. There is a good reception area just outside. My library of booke cover the wall behind my oak desk, my state of the art p.c screen at an angle as i sit in my high backed plush leather chair. I hear my coffee perculater bubble up in the corner and my water cooler switch on in the other corner.

There is another smaller desk just to the right of the door, this has my work for today on it, in the correct order.

As the other staff arrive they stare at me in disbelief and ask what have i done to myself, i am told by some of them that i look really good, but they are just being polite, i know that they hate it really. My boss, a senior partner says he would like to see me later to discuss a few things over, i know that he wants to tell me off about my new appearance. I smile and text Fred, telling him how much i miss him.

My red light flashing on my answer phone. It is Richs mother leaving a message saying that she wants to come over but cannot get an answer from HER Rich. I smile wickedly and paint my nails.

Ok, the staff in the law office are very particular and dress to the code. All the women have long flowing locks, mainly auburn or black, 2 blondes. They alwears business suits and low heels. None of them smoke and they wear the minimum of make-up.

They will be shocked by my appearance agasp. As the day wears on they will venture near me one by one and just politely ask, if everything is ok. Am i under stress etc. Then when they have built u more courage they will ask why have i gone so drastic with my hair style. The colour the shortness of it. I will just give them small short answers but always leave them hanging on a thread saying its for the new liberated woman, and how sex has improved since i had my make over. After this they will shy away from me and try to avoid me, but at thier own peril. The senior partner willnot be impressed at all by my new appearance, at first he is just dumbstruck and mouth a gape. Iam not a partner as yet, but am well on the way to being one, until this big change that is. Well that is what he is thinking right now,but i am sure he wont be when he fucks me later...

Some of the older women in the office in thier 40’s will soon come around to my way of thinking i know that for sure as i sit back in in my comfortable leather easy chair. I smile as i have to go to my window to smoke, that will also soon change i think to myself.

As for Rich’s mother, well what can i say. She has never ever liked me. She has always thought that no one is near good enough for her son, no one. She is so so prim and proper and always looks the totally imaculate 56 year old woman that she is. Perrectly dressed, beautiful long curly deep auburn locks Well that will change drastically very very soon indeed, she may get closer to her son after all, in more ways than one...