The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen!

Chapter Two

“Oh Cath, you look so sexy in latex. Now I know why you have such a fetish for it.”

Catherine was on her hands and knees, bound helplessly. A large black rubber gag filled her mouth. She was totally helpless, and most embarrassingly the dildo had slid in easily because her pussy was practically leaking by the time Kimberly had forced it inside her.

Kimberly knelt in front of her. She held an I.V. bag on front of Catherine’s face.

“You know what this stuff is right?”

Catherine nodded.

“Yes, you’ve used this drug on girls before. It drives them insane with lust. You were going to use it on me after the brainwashing. Well Cath, I’m going to give you a taste of your own medicine, but you have a choice. As you know, the drug can be administered intravenously, or through the plug in your ass.”

She removed the gag. “Which do you prefer?”

“Intravenously...”

Kimberly gave her a sinister smile and showed her the biggest I.V. needle she had found.

“No I changed my mind! Butt plug! Please Mistress!”

Kimberly’s smile grew wider. “Okay Cath, butt plug it is.”

She re inserted the gag into Catherine’s mouth. Knowing right where to go, Kimberly left the room and came back with an I.V. stand and a hose adapter. She connected the tube to the plug embedded in Catherine’s ass. She was about to release the clamp to start the flow of the drug when she heard a deep whining noise outside the room. She went to investigate.

Outside the room stood Rufus. He wagged his tail at Kimberly and whined softly.

“Aww, you need to go outside Rufus?”

He barked and wagged his tail faster in acknowledgement.

“Okay, I think I know where the door to let you out is at.”

Rufus’ doggy door looked like a regular door, only with a big lever handle on it. Rufus pawed at the handle but it wouldn’t move.

“Hm, oh I see. Catherine locked the door to stop me from escaping. Guess she forgot that you need to go out and pee. Um... lets see I think this is it.”

She punched in a 5 digit code and the door unlatched. Rufus pawed at the lever and pushed the door open with his head. Kimberly raised an eyebrow at him.

“You’re smarter then the average dog aren’t you?”

He barked once in acknowledgement then walked outside.

Back in the play room, Kimberly ran her fingers over Catherine’s ass, startling her a bit.

“As you know Cath, administered this way the drug’s effect is less intense, but it lasts for hours.”

She opened the clamp, and the drug started to flow. She waited a few moments until Catherine started squirming, then she started rubbing her stomach.

“Once you’re filled up I’m going tease that naughty pussy of yours.”

Catherine whined in protest, but the hand slowly, sensually rubbing her stomach quieted her protests. She could feel herself being filled up... A painful cramp hit, and she started squirming again. Kimberly started rubbing her stomach again, and the cramp subsided.

“It’s okay baby. Just relax and it won’t be so uncomfortable, but of course you know this sweetie. Yes, you’re doing very well. It’s almost all in now... There we go...”

Kimberly disconnected the tube. The plug allowed liquid in, but not out. Catherine’s stomach had a slight bulge to it now, which Kimberly started rubbing again. Catherine started to feel a warmth-the drug, radiating from her stomach. It was too late for her to do anything. This woman was going to sexually torture her. Already her pussy was craving more action then the dildo inside was giving it. As if answering, Kimberly activated the vibrating motor inside the dildo.

Catherine could feel a climax building. She was almost there when the vibrations stopped. She struggled and yelled through her gag. She had never been denied orgasm before and she found it to be intolerable. The drug was working its magic now, making her crave release that much more. Kimberly made her wait, made her wait until the craving had subsided just a bit, then hit her with the vibrator again.

Again Catherine came so close to release only to have the vibrator turned off at the last moment. She screamed through the gag in frustration.

Almost two hours passed. By now, Catherine was willing to fuck anything, anyone. Drool leaked from the gag in her mouth and her exposed skin glistened with sweat. The smell of sex and rubber filled the room.

Kimberly pulled the dildo out of Catherine’s pussy. Her love juices started leaking onto the floor. Her pussy was wide open and starving for more attention.

She removed the gag from Catherine’s mouth. “Do you want me to make you cum, Cath?”

“YES! PLEASE! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!”

“Please, what?”

“Please, Kimberly?”

Kimberly shook her head.

“Please...Mistress?”

Kimberly smiled. “Say it again.”

“Please Mistress, make me cum!”

“Say it again.”

“Please Mistress, make me cum!”

“Say it again, louder!”

“PLEASE MISTRESS MAKE ME CUM!!”

“Very well...”

Kimberly left the room and came back with a large double ended strap on dildo. She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply as she pushed her end inside. She buckled and tightened the straps, then walked behind Catherine and forcefully thrust the dildo inside.

“AHHHH! NO MISTRESS!! AHH IT HURTS! IT HURTS! IT HURRRRTTTSSS!!! AHHHHAAHAAHAAHHHAAAAAAA!!”

Kimberly reveled in a post orgasmic bliss. It took her a few moments to realize that Catherine was crying. A look of concern came over her face. She walked around in front of Catherine.

“Aww baby, was I too rough on you?”

Catherine looked up at her, tears streaming down her face. “Y-yes...”

“Aww, I’m sorry baby. I guess I got carried away. It was my first time doing this you know.”

Catherine looked down at the floor and sobbed quietly.

“Here, lets get you cleaned up and put to bed.”

Catherine offered no resistance as Kimberly led her to the shower room. She docily sat down on the floor while Kimberly started cleaning her up.

“You know Cath, you’re a very beautiful woman. I’m surprised you spend your days alone in this compound, working on ways to get women to do your bidding. I wonder why you never found yourself a fine girl to settle down with, hm?”

Catherine looked down at the floor and didn’t answer.

“Oh well, you got a girl now, only it’s you whose doing my bidding sweetie.”

Several moments passed in silence. Catherine didn’t move as Kimberly cleaned her with a loofah.

“All right, time to get you to bed.”

Again, Catherine offered no resistance as she was led to one of the holding cells. She entered, sat down on the bed and looked at the floor. Kimberly closed and locked the door.

Having only bits of knowledge copied from her would be Mistress, Kimberly started exploring the compound. She found several laboratory areas, a garage with several cars, a room with a cluster of computers, likely a render farm...almost certainly a render farm since Kimberly had never heard that term before, and several empty rooms. The compound/lab was unfinished, or the rooms were meant to house more experiments.

She then came across what had to be Rufus’ room. A large dog bed lay in one corner of the room, above a poster of a Border Collie. An HDTV tuned to CSPAN was mounted on the wall across from the dog bed. Two large food and water dispensers were at the opposite end of the room, and near the back wall she saw Rufus, lying on a padded blanket, looking at a large computer monitor. When she entered the room, his tail wagged but he didn’t stop what he was doing.

Kimberly looked closer and saw that he was pawing at an oversized keyboard and mouse touchpad. On the screen was a Facebook page.

Kimberly laughed. “I’ve heard of dogs with their own Facebook pages but you’re the only dog I’ve seen who can update their own page!”

She looked closer at the screen.

“Wait! You have 391 friends on Facebook?! That’s more then I have!”