The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thorns

David

My life so far was all dreaming. Not only was I gay, but I was shy and deeply closeted. No one would have accused me of being overly macho, but no one thought I was gay either. Maybe if people knew I could get on with my life and look for someone who was gay also. As life goes I would graduate in a month and start working in the family business. I was going to be stuck in this small town for ever where all my frustrations would build…

But I was talking about the dreaming. Dreaming of the guys in my class who seemed liked gods to me. I would stare and I would stare. I made sure to stare at them from a distance and only when they were with their girlfriends. My friends would make fun of me for staring but they thought it was the girls I checking out, but it wasn’t. I was checking out Matt, Jesse, Devon and above all Chad.

So that’s how it was for years. My story begins with me, David Keller, filling in for my dad in the family’s retail plant nursery called “The Purple Flower”. It was a quiet Monday afternoon when the aforementioned Jesse walked in. My first thought was ‘yay’ my second one was who the hell am I going to keep from ogling him.

I guess this is where I should describe Jesse. He’s 5′ 11″, with light brown hair that run smooth and shined. Not long, but not short either. I loved to see it get longer. It would fall to his eyes, cover his ears. Nut he never let it stay that way. His face was adorable, smooth skin, cute thin lips, a perfect nose. His body, well he was always wore baggy clothes, but from the little I got to glance in changing rooms he had a thin body, hairless, a bit muscled, just enough to give him small nice pecs. As for his personality he was actually a nice guy, just caught up in his own little world. He never said a mean thing to me. Not surprisingly since he never talked to me at all.

So this Jesse just came strolling through looked around and came up to me.

“Hi David, so I’m looking a present for my girlfriend. It’s our 4 month anniversary. I forgot the three month one and was lucky to she forgave me. So I’m thinking something in the 20 dollar area, something nice, with flowers. Can you think of something? David?”

I was in a bit of a daze. It must have been more than a year since he last spoke to me, and that was because he needed to borrow a pencil (which he never returned). Obviously he knew my name we were in the same class since my family moved here 5 years ago, but it was still weird how he acted like he always talks to me. So it took me a few seconds to get my bearing. I must have looked dumb.

“Yea, I think I can show you some stuff.”

I showed him some of the options in his price range. Took him around and chatted like it was normal. Maybe it was, but it didn’t feel like that to me. He was nice, but disappointed in what I showed him. He couldn’t spend too much but he wanted something good.

“I’ll check in the back, we have some new plants there.” The back of the nursery was bigger than the front, the show room for customers. And today it was filled with new plants we just got in and my dad didn’t have the time to go through. He followed me there and started looking around. I was checking the paperwork to see if I could get a clue about prices in case he wanted to buy something from here. And then came a crush from behind me.

When I found him he was trying to pick up a thorny little flower bush. The vase wasn’t broken but there was dirt everywhere. “I’m so sorry, I tried tilting it so I could get a better look at the flowers but I didn’t expect the prick of the thorns. I’ll help you clean this, really.”

‘Great’ I thought, ‘Just what I needed.’

“Listen, just stand over in the corner and don’t move!”

I was pissed at the extra work, and pissed that I just got so angry with this nice hot guy. He moved a side and I started working clearing everything. I was almost done when I heard the front door open and close. I thought it was probably Jesse leaving but then I heard people inside. So I quickly went to the front. It was an elderly couple they looked around and then bought a few things for their yard. I was distracted thinking about where Jesse went to. He wasn’t here and I didn’t see him in the back.

After the couple left I went back there to finish. Only then as I carefully looked around I saw Jesse standing in the corner silently. ‘Has he been standing there for the last twenty minutes?’ I thought.

I came toward him. “What are you doing?”

He was standing still and not talking. He didn’t even turn his head my way.

“What’s wrong?” I was getting worried, and he still didn’t say anything. “What are you doing, talk to me.”

Suddenly he opened his mouth. “I can’t move.”

“What do you mean you can’t move?”

“I walked over here stood still and then I couldn’t move. I have been trying to move all along but I couldn’t, I couldn’t even talk.”

I didn’t get it, was this his idea of a practical joke? “Well, you’re talking now aren’t you?”

“Yes I can now, but I still can’t move. I don’t know why I can talk now.” He was sounding frantic. This was either true or he was a great actor.

“OK, just calm down. Let me think for a minute. How did you say this started?”

“I came to stand here after you told me to stand in the corner. Oh, I guess I am standing in the corner. That’s weird, ha.” What was weirder he didn’t seem that worried any more, he seemed calmer.

Realization struck me. Could it be? I told him to calm down and he did. And I told him to go stand in the corner. Did I tell him not to move? I might have. But then why did he start talking all of a sudden? Oh, I said ‘Talk to me.’ Wait a minute, this doesn’t make sense. This kind of thing doesn’t happen. He probably is playing an elaborate practical joke on me. Or is this real?

“I get it. You have to do everything I tell you. Is that it?”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Move freely.”

Just like that he started walking. He walked toward me shocked.

Jesse

I couldn’t believe it. He told me to move and I did. I was stuck there for what felt like an hour but was probably less. It was terrible. I could see this David cleaning and then walking out front. I kept trying to move and shout out but I couldn’t. I had no control. It was like being a prisoner in my own body. Then after he noticed me I could at least talk, but in a way that was worse. I didn’t get it then but I talked because he told me to talk. He really did control me. At least now he let me go. Did he do this on purpose?

“How did you control like that?”

“I have no Idea.” Ha said. He sounded genuine. And he looked confused by all this too.

I couldn’t think. My hands were hurting. I looked down and saw they were bleeding.

“How did that happen?” he asked.

“I got pricked by those thorns in that plant.”

He looked back to that plant and went to it. He was reading the label on it when I realized this was enough for me and started walking outside. He looked up and said “Stay here.”

I ignored him, but when I reached the door I stopped. I couldn’t seem to make myself get out of the room. What the hell. “Don’t tell me what to do.” I yelled.

“This is some kind of new cross breed. They took this rare beautiful but vulnerable plant and crossed it in a lab with a species that’s very strong. I think something in the thorns did this to you.”

I should have been frantic. I was before, wasn’t I? Then he told me to calm down, and things seemed not as bad.

He kept talking. “I read once about substances that make people suggestible. But I think even then they just make hypnosis easier.” He looked at me for a second. “Are you just screwing with me?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Jump!”

And I did jump. “Stop it. Damn you!”

Where before he had a confused look on his face now there was a small smile. “Take your shirt off and do a hundred pushups.”

I couldn’t believe it. What is this kid doing. I started shouting at him as I found myself taking off my shirt. I was threatening him, I was talking shit about him. But I was also doing pushups. At some point I stopped talking, it was just hard to breath.

I was a bit out of breath when I stopped. Had I reached a hundred? I wasn’t counting. I sat down on the floor and put my hand to my head. He was watching me, glaring at me. And then I noticed had an erection under his pants.

Was this kid gay? He was in my class for years now and I knew nothing about him. He was just this chubby, quiet guy who hung out with some of the class nerds. I barely noticed him. I didn’t know he worked here, but when he was when I entered it made sense to talk to him. And now he was controlling me. And he was gay. I could handle gay people I wasn’t homophobic or nothing, but this guy just made me work out shirtless in front of him. What else will he do. I had to either reason my way out of this or fight my way out. This has gone far enough I decided I was fighting my way out.

He was still glaring at me with a smile. I jumped up and hit him with a fast punch. He fell to the floor and I run out. Or at least I tried. I stopped at the door again. I tried the back door but I couldn’t do it. God, he told me to stay here. I turned back to him.

David

Oh my god the pain. I was never punched like that. Why did he do that?

Well I guess he had a good reason. I definitely got carried away. I couldn’t believe my self. I told him to jump to see if he would. Then I thought that was too easy, I had to try something more. But getting him to take his shirt off was too much. I tried telling myself that it was so his shirt won’t get dirty, but that was a lie. I wanted to see him shirtless. And then the pushups, his muscles moving and shining with sweat. I knew he was mad, he was yelling, but I was transfixed by the moment. He was amazing. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to tell him to do more stuff but I was holding myself off. That would be wrong. So I was just stuck. I was so out of it I hardly noticed he moved till he punched me.

And now he was back on top of me, bending down mad. “Let me out of here.” He yelled, while lifting his hand threatening a second punch.

“Don’t hit me.” I said.

He moved his hand closer but stopped with an annoyed look on his face. He couldn’t hit me now.

He stood straight again and then he kicked me hard on the side. “I told you to stop selling me what to do. Now let me out of here.”

I thought for a second. “Don’t hurt me in any way from now on!” He looked very annoyed. “Now seat down on the floor.”

He sat down. “You can’t do this to me. People will find out, I’ll tell them. I don’t care if you’re gay, but you can’t do this.”

Damn, he knows I’m gay. Well, I did make him take his shirt off and now that I look I can see I have a major erection. It came down a bit when he punched me but not all the way and it was coming back strong. He was sitting there so handsome next to me and still shirtless.

“I didn’t do anything that bad. Come on. You punched and kicked me.”

“Fine than just…”

He was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening in the front room.

“David? Are you in the back?” it was my dad. Both of us turned and opened our mouths at the same time but I got my words out first. I was going on instinct at that second. I had to hurry and without thinking I knew what to say. “Don’t speak. Don’t ever tell anyone about me or what happened between us or anything that will happen. Don’t let anyone find out about any of it. Now get out of the back door quietly, stand by the dumpster outside and don’t move.”

That was a lot to say but I let it out quickly in a hushed tone. His eyes widened as he closed his mouth and got up. The back door was closing behind him just as my dad entered through the door to the front.

I sighed with relief as my dad came in. He was carrying two buckets of dirt and told me he had to park out front but he had more buckets he needed my help getting inside. I helped him carry everything inside.

“You’re bleeding from your nose.” He told me.

“I just hit my head on the door before.”

“Well you can go home now and rest.” I turned to the back door. “What’s this shirt on the floor here?” he asked.

“That,” I saw he was pointing at Jesse’s shirt, “That’s mine.”

As I walked outside with the shirt in hand I thought it was practically mine.

Jesse

Here I am again trapped in my own body, not able to move. What was I going to do. Obviously I couldn’t threaten him physically any more. God knows I tried a few times as we sat on the floor. I guess I can’t even threaten to tell anyone now. I wasn’t only trapped right now in my body, I am trapped by him. He could make me do anything. That thought scared me. But just before his last command to me he seemed sorry for what he did. This doesn’t seem like he planned it, maybe I can still talk my way out.

It was another ten minutes till David came in front of me outside.

“Move freely.”

I shuddered as I got control of my body back. “I’m leaving. Please don’t tell me anything.” I started walking away.

“Wait.”

Damn it. “What now?”

I turned to look at him. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. Here take your shirt.” He tossed me my shirt.

“Well I’m sorry I hit you than. Now please let me go away.”

“I just want to check a few things. Can you hit me now?”

“What?”

“I told you to move freely but before that I gave you the command not hurting me. So I want to know if you can hit me now you can move freely again.”

That was actually interesting. I didn’t want to hurt him now but I wanted to know if I could. I put my shirt back on. Then I came forward and tried to punch him in the arm but froze.

“I guess you can’t.”

“Then you have nothing to worry about, now can you let me go I am still ‘Waiting’ because you told me to.”

“Sorry there are a few more things I have to do.”

David

I opened the door of my truck. “Get in.”

What am I doing? I kept asking myself. I had a plan in mind, a small smart plan. Nothing was going to go wrong. Jesse won’t remember, so he won’t mind. Does that make it OK?

The thing was, as I was looking at him put his shirt back on I couldn’t help but feel like I was missing a huge opportunity. I have this hot guy at my complete control. How can I pass on this without doing something? I knew it had to do with the thorns of that plant, but I couldn’t be sure I could reproduce this situation. My god, just watching get into my truck on my command was turning me on.

First I gave him a test of my ability to erase his memory. I told him to remember a number I gave him. And if he wouldn’t remember he would get a slap on the head. I than told him that number and made him forget I told him.

“Well, what’s the number?”

“What do you mean? You didn’t give it to me yet.” He looked scared. “Come on let me go.” I told him he can’t leave the truck.

“I did tell you, you just forgot.” I playfully slapped him on the head. Not with any force. I doubt he minded, he probably just got panicked about me being able to make him forget stuff. But for me touching his hair was heaven. It was even softer than it looked.

I was driving to my house. Once there I ordered him to be silent and to follow me up to my room. No one else was home. My mom was away and my dad had a few more hours at work. Once in my room I turned to him.

“You can talk, but no yelling, and you can’t leave this room. Also you can’t go to the window.”

“Please David, don’t do this.” He was begging me. I felt sorry for him and almost backed down. But I reminded myself that as far as Jesse’s concerned nothing is happening here. Tomorrow he won’t have these memories, so it will be like nothing happened. It’s not like I’m going to do damage. I won’t even fuck him. And as I looked at him I started thinking how hard that promise would be to keep.

“Take off your clothes.” That did it. He started crying as he took all his clothes off.

His crying should have made me pity him, but his naked body was all I could think of. He was even better looking than I could have imagined. He did all he could to hide himself from me in my small room. He was with his back turned to me and his hands covering his ass.

“Put your hands up on your head and turn around slowly.” His bubble butt was so beautiful I couldn’t help reach and touch it. That made him jump and cry some more, but he continued to turn around as instructed.

His member was nice and surrounded by a fine light bush. I told him to stand still and begun my full exploration of my captive’s entire body. I grabbed his butt cheeks and then continued to knead them. I massaged his back, his pecs and his arms. I jiggled his balls and cock some.

He kept crying and begging and diverting his body away. I made it so he couldn’t walk away and he couldn’t hit me from before so he wasn’t frozen but his options were very limited. I could have frozen him. I even though about making him posable so I could move him to different poses, but I just loved feeling him move by himself. It made it feel like a game. Even if it was a game he was in no way enjoying.

I tried putting my hands through his hair but he kept moving his head to fast to stop me. so I grabbed hard and fast. His face contracted in pain.

“I can make this painful if I have to, but I don’t want to. Now I just want to enjoy your beautiful hair. Will you let me? You know I will get what I want in the end.”

He relaxed his body. I let go of his hair and kept his head in place as I moved my fingers through his hair.

He was half numb after that. He still jumped every so often, and he still cried quietly.

I moved my hands all over him again and then I moved away.

He sighed with relief, but that was momentary as I told him to lay down on my bed, on his back with his arms and legs spread. He wasn’t to move away from that position but he was allowed to move a bit.

I took my clothes off now. His crying was loud again as he watched me. I came into the bed with him and pressed my body to his. I then lay on top of him, feeling his whole body beneath me.

“Kiss me like you kiss your girlfriend.” That was my first kiss and I totally lost in it. He broke off, looking at me with anger in his eyes. “Again” I said.

After kissing him for a few minutes I started licking his face. I didn’t plan this at all. His mouth tasted so wonderful that I couldn’t help tasting the rest of him. I was nibbling his earlobes when I came for the first time. His own cock and balls were covered with my semen. He got so mad, he cursed me some more. But he couldn’t yell.

I went on licking and sucking his whole body, turning him over a few times. His pecs were amazing and his nipples bitable. I sucked his cock a few times and made him come into my mouth. I didn’t swallow though. I spread it on his chest and abs licked it off.

I came a few more times on him but never in him. Not in his butt and not in his mouth. I came on his chest, on his butt, on his back, on his stomach and even on all over his face. I had the most fun wrapping my cock in his mop of beautiful soft hair and cuming inside it. I called him my little cum rag as I massaged my come all over his pretty head.

At some point I got tired with the taste of semen. I went down to the kitchen and brought a tub of chocolate ice-cream. I wiped his chest and stomach and put small spoonfuls of ice-cream on him. By then he was mostly numb to most of what I did to him, but the cold made him jump. I let the ice-cream melt and slowly licked it up.

I had another hour until my dad came home and Jesse was all sticky with cum and ice-cream. So I took him with me to the bathroom. We had a big bath. I put him inside, turned on the water and went in myself. I continued to play with him inside the bath. I even started poking my fingers inside his butthole. He obviously objected but I couldn’t care. I decided that not fucking him was one thing, but I shouldn’t stop my self from feeling him down there. After cleaning down there I made him stand on all fours while I licked him inside.

But the fun had to come to an end. I cleaned him up proper, shampooed all the cum out of his hair, dried him and dressed him. Then I took him down to the truck. I told him to stop crying for the next 15 minutes and then I dried his eyes. There he was just like he was a few hours before.

I had my hand in his hair as I talked to him. “I’m going to erase your memory of this evening. I think it’s for the best.”

He couldn’t cry but he sniffed. “I guess I would rather forget what you did to me. not that I’m assuming you’re asking me for permission.”

“I’m not, but I wanted to let you know as you are now. I am however going to leave you with the memory of everything that happened up until you stepped in to my truck.”

“Why?”

“Because we were just getting to know one another, and I think you didn’t hate me before then. I would hate to go back before we even talked today.”

“Does that mean you’re going to keep giving me commands?”

“Well sometimes, but I like you to much. If I can I think I’ll try and find someone else to play with in the future.”

“Fine, let’s get this over with.” He was so tired and so fed up.

I came over to his seat and sat on his lap. I ruffled his hair some, felt him up a bit through his shirt and gave him two kisses one on each cheek. Then I moved back to the drivers’ seat and drove back to the nursery.

“You will forget everything that has happened from the moment you sat down in this truck until the moment I snap my fingers. You won’t notice that a few hours have passed.” I snapped my fingers.

He looked at me. “So what other things you need to do?”

“I was just thinking of driving you home. No need to get paranoid.”