The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thorns – Part 6

Any comments will be gladly received at

* * *

Devon

David loved torturing me. He tied things to my ball sack, he used my cock as a handle, and he inserted everything inside my ass. But the torture was only a small part of the time I was forced to spend with him.

He loved my body, and he spent a lot of time just playing with my pecs. He always said he wanted the others to have pecs as big as mine. Sometimes he would just sit on my lap and knead them for an hour or so. He would lift them up and watch them fall back to place. I just sat there, a frozen plaything. My pecs were a source of pride for me, I worked my ass off at the gym for years to get them, and now it felt like they weren’t mine anymore. They belonged to that perv who took so much pleasure from them that he used them as a tool for masturbation. My head and mind hanging above them were bonus features, but not something to make him consider that I was a person too.

All that was very painful and humiliating, but being with Jesse was, in a way, worse.

I didn’t understand what happened that day in the bathroom. Jesse had his fingers, inside me, and then his tongue. I struggled against him as much as I could (which was almost not at all because of David) but then his cock penetrated me and everything changed. His cock felt like heaven inside my ass. I could feel it there lighting all my senses. I felt at peace and on fire at the same time. It honestly felt better than sex. Even after he left me, I still felt so horny I had to get off.

I couldn’t understand it. David fucked me a few times the day before. What was it about Jesse? And what did it say about me? Was I gay? Was I bi? I never had any kind of feelings about a guy, but now…

Seeing Jesse around school and in our private sessions with David was terrible. On one hand I wanted to confront him for fucking me in the first place (David didn’t actually tell him to fuck me) but on the other hand I couldn’t explain my own feelings. I was ashamed of what he thought of me.

I dreaded him fucking me again, but at the same time a part of me yearned for it. That part got it’s wish two days later when David made Jesse fuck me. I bit my lip, thinking that even if it did turn me on again, this time I would control myself. I failed.

If anything, that second time was even better. I came less than a minute after he started, without even touching my own cock. I grunted in pleasure and begged him to go on. It just felt so wonderful. I could see Jesse’s expression; he was shocked, afraid, ashamed and a little revolted.

After it was over David asked me how it felt and I had to admit in front of Jesse that I loved it.

David had me with him every other day, but never together with Jesse after that last time he fucked me. I was grateful for that. Even seeing Jesse in school was too weird now. But still a small but growing part of me wished that David will make Jesse fuck me again.

It was Saturday morning when David announced that he was finally ready to put his whole fist up my ass. I would have run or screamed if I could. As it was I just started crying and begging.

“Because this is a big day for you, I brought something that might help you.” He said as he marched me into the living room.

Jesse was standing there, naked. My eyes darted to his cock and I actually felt relief. Maybe it wouldn’t be all pain today. He laid me on the couch, and started working on my ass at once. He spread my cheeks and started inserting fingers. Two fingers were nothing for me now, but I knew he wasn’t going to stop there.

“Jesse, put your cock in Devon’s mouth.” He said.

What the hell? I did suck David off twice already. He said I was shit at it and that my ass was much more fun. It was horrible. The taste of cock and semen in my mouth made me gag. Just the thought of having to suck cock today was startling, even as I knew David’s whole hand was going to invade me on the other end.

I closed my mouth stubbornly, but it only took a minute for David to realize what I was doing and order me to open up for Jesse’s cock. He had four fingers in by now. I was prepared for the worse at both sides.

But when Jesse’s cock touched my tongue everything changed. It was the sweetest thing I ever tasted, and it was like an aphrodisiac. I felt my soft cock twitch at once. He moved the cock further along and the aroma of it was wonderful. I gulped it down and started sucking at once. The harder it got in my mouth the better it felt. The first drops of precum only served to enhance my excitement.

I had my hands around his ass pulling him further in whenever he tried to pull out. My nose was in his pubes, but even that smelled great.

When he finally came inside my mouth I came on the couch at the same time. I swallowed his sweet cum. My hands slacked and he pulled out of my mouth.

As my euphoria was dying down I could suddenly feel the pain from my backside. My asshole was completely stretched and I felt fingers waggling inside me at a new depth. I felt frozen but at David’s command Jesse held a mirror up and lifted my head so I could look through it.

David had his arm stuck inside of me and he was laughing as his other hand spanked my ass softly. Jesse was crying softly. I heard myself screaming as loud as I was allowed.

James

My life turned into a nightmare, a hell I shared with a few others. I was a plaything, a dummy, a prisoner in my own flesh. And as bad as things got I knew they could get even worse. David could do whatever he wanted with me, with any of us.

From my talks with the others I realized they couldn’t imagine how far he could go. But, unfortunately, I could. He could have us eat shit, he could make us do violent crimes, steal, kill people, he could make us live in agony all day every day and not be able to say a word, he could even make us kill ourselves. I didn’t tell the others all of that, they were too distressed when I just mentioned some of the things he could do.

Maybe even worse than that, I had no Idea how much control he could have on our minds. I had a suspicion that when Devon got turned on by Jesse fucking him, he was actually made to feel horny by David. Devon himself didn’t understand what happened and seemed pretty freaked out. I was going to tell him about my suspicion but then thought it better to keep my mouth shut.

If David could make Devon horny, without Devon realizing it, than he could manipulate our thoughts and memories. That meant that if Devon or I confronted David about the subject he could just wipe the whole notion from our minds.

I didn’t want him messing with my mind. Though the more I thought about it, it seemed like maybe it would have been better if he did mess with my mind. If we were forced to be his sex slaves, wouldn’t it be better for us to like it. If he made us gay then we would at least get some joy out of the sex.

I had all these thoughts floating in my head and kept them quite... at least for a week.

It was more than a week after I became David’s slave that I was with him at my house, in my room. He was coating my chest with ice-cream and licking it up. The cold was giving me tremors. I tried to block out what was happening to me by thinking. And that’s when he asked me what I was thinking about. I had to answer him truthfully and with a few more coaxing questions he got it all out of me.

When I was done explaining myself he started to laugh.

“Why are you laughing? Is it true? Did you make Devon react to Jesse like that?” I asked.

I was sitting up on my bed now. He sat in front of me, stretching his legs to my chest, using his toes to massage my pecs. When his laugh died down he answered.

“Yes, I did make him get excited by Jesse, though of course you’re not allowed to tell anyone.” He lifted one of his feet to caress my neck. “Not that I need to answer your questions but I will tell you why I laughed. But first tell me, why do you suck on a pacifier when you cry?”

“I do it because it helps me relax, it sooths me.”

It did sooth me, but it was also a compulsion. Whenever I cried I felt I had to suck on a pacifier. I tried sucking on my fingers, but it didn’t have the same effect. And David always had a pacifier with him in his pocket so when I started crying he always offered it to me. It was very humiliating, but it did help. I couldn’t understand why he asked me about it again now. I had a feeling in the back of my head that there was something just beyond my understanding.

“What if I told you that the feelings you get from sucking on the pacifier are my doing just like Devon’s feelings from Jesse’s cock?”

No, that couldn’t be. Sucking on the pacifier was my idea, I knew it made me feel better.

“That’s not true. I know how I feel.”

“Just like Devon knows.” He smiled broadly.

Oh no, could it be? Just like Devon had no idea, neither would I. How could I have been so blind to the idea that he already did something like that to me? This was scary on a whole other level.

“Oh god, even now that you know the truth you’re having trouble believing it.” He smiled as he moved one of his feet to my mouth, and pinched my lips between his toes. “What’s even funnier is that you won’t know what feelings I put inside your mind, and what feelings are yours.”

It was true. I still found it hard to believe he actually made me suck on pacifiers. Even though he told me, the knowledge felt wrong. And who knows what other feelings he put in me, what other thoughts. Did he make me like the girls I liked? Will he make me not like them?

I was driving myself crazy with all this paranoid thinking. I had to relax. I took deep breaths. As I did the aroma from David’s foot on my lips assaulted my nose. His foot smelled so good. Maybe it tasted as good as it smelled. I could use a distraction. It was wrong, I knew, but maybe if I just touched his foot with my tongue…

Chad

I was nothing but a toy to play with. Whether it was at his house, at my house or at James’s house, David had fun playing with me. “Horsy” was one of his favorites. He sat on my back and rode me around James’s big empty house. He held on to my hair and made me go as fast as I could on all fours.

Obviously he fucked me, my ass and my mouth. He rubbed his crotch all over me and got off on it. He would regularly ejaculate on me. He also took to pissing in my mouth and making me swallow most of it and keep a bit in my mouth for the taste to stay longer.

Some of the time he would just sit on a couch and read or watch TV while I serviced him in different ways. A lot of the times it was me and someone else, James or Jesse or Devon. The services differed, usually involving licking him. Licking his balls, cock, ass and feet was the worst. But sometimes it was just licking behind his ear or his neck. It was weird though that James seemed extra anxious about licking him, and only seemed to relax while licking his feet.

Sometimes I was just made to lie down over his lap as he absentmindedly probed my asshole for a long time. Other times he did the same with his hand exploring inside my mouth or both hands digging in my hair, tousling it and trying to style my hair in different ways.

Often enough servicing him was just modeling in front of him, one or two of us. Though that sometimes escaladed into him making us do stuff like fucking each other or giving on another blowjobs. I was pretty nervous about fucking Devon. I was afraid he would act like he did when Jesse fucked him, but luckily he didn’t. I could see he was relieved as well.

At least all those things he made us all do. There were two kinds of things he did only or mostly to me.

One was spanking. Almost every time I was with him he took me over his lap at some point and spanked my ass until it became red and I was left crying.

The second thing was not as painful but in a way worse. You see all that other stuff was horrible but at least it was private. No one saw it except for David and the others. The second thing he reserved only for me was public humiliation.

It started a few days after I became his slave. It was an evening I got to spend without David, when suddenly he called me on the phone. He gave me instructions for the next day at school. I pleaded with him not to make me do it, though I knew by now that begging won’t help with him. He just hung up on me.

That next day I had no choice but to follow his instructions. After gym I showered and dried myself with the towel. I then made some excuse to go out to the school hallway with just my towel around my waist covering me. Devon followed me out and yanked the towel off, leaving me naked. I made a show of trying to get back in the shower room but being stopped by Devon. Devon was bigger than me, but if I had control I would have been able to get past him. It didn’t matter though because I didn’t have control over the scene. David was in the hall and though he didn’t say anything or look more than anyone else that was there, he was in control.

I run up and down the hallway, screaming and cursing. I fell a few times. Everyone there got a good look at my body. A few people got their phones out and took pictures or videos of me. I kept running naked around the school, supposedly not knowing where to go until a teacher caught me and covered me with a blanket. I was crying by then, and everyone could see.

Devon and I both got sent to the principle. It wasn’t Devon’s fault of course, and not my fault either, but we couldn’t explain ourselves.

From then on David gave me instructions on how to humiliate myself at school every day. Usually it wasn’t so bad. I got hard-ons that I couldn’t control, I farted out loud sometimes in class or when talking to people. He made me piss a bit in my pants twice, giving myself a small, barely noticeable wet spot. One time he had me bring a chocolate milk drink and accidently pour it all over my face.

Other things he made me do were to scratch my ass or crotch at odd times and way too much. For a few days every time the school bell rang I jiggled my ass for half a minute. I tried to make it into a joke, but it was a hard sell.

But as I said those weren’t that bad. It was worse when he had me drop my pants accidently to reveal that I had a pink thong underneath (he made me wear it).

He got me a sports bottle to carry to classes. Every day it was filled with either cum, piss or a combination of the both. I had to drink it up before school ended, and only during classes where he could casually watch.

At one point he switched tactics. I wouldn’t remember getting any instructions from him. Then suddenly while talking to a girl I would fart out loud, and only then the memory of the instruction would surface, usually accompanied with the smell I let out.

That way I had no way of preparing myself for what I was going to do. Each day I surprised myself. Like on the day that during basketball when I fell and hit my knee and started sobbing like a baby on the floor. Or the day I suddenly found myself in the middle of a class jerking off through my pants with half the class watching in amazement. I could see David watching as well and smiling, as the memory of him giving me the command to do it resurfaced in my head.

Only one time did he actually touch me himself in public. We just finished a class together and he came toward me and said that I had a small piece of paper in my hair and offered to take it out. I accepted his offer as instructed. He put his hands in my hair and started ruffling it like he did so many times in private. No one paid us too much attention but there were still people in the class that could see us. He had his hands in there for at least two minutes. Some of that time one of his hands would grab and pull at my hair, but I was under instructions to act like I didn’t feel the pain. He bent his head close to my scalp, as if to look close. I could feel as two big dollops of spit fell from his mouth to my head and he rubbed them in.

When he was finally done he made a show of showing me a small piece of shredded paper he got out.

“Thank you David.” I said, with a false smile on my face.

“You’re welcome Chad.”

Jesse

Things were actually getting better. That is better for me at least. David spread his time with us, so we all got free time, but he defiantly went softer on me.

The fact was that he was fucking all of them but me. He also made me give him less blowjobs. While I was the first one to get spanked, now he didn’t spank me at all, except lightly in joke. Of course he still played his little games with me. Making me lick his body, licking mine or eating food off it, rubbing himself over me and ejaculating over me, ruffling my hair, and of course playing with my butt. But all those things the others suffered as well, and far worse. There was really only one thing that he did with me that he didn’t do with the others – sleep.

He would lie next to me in bed and sleep with his body pressing close to my body. He did sleep with Chad that first night, but after that he only slept with me. If the others spent the night, they spent it on the floor.

I was still dating Jenny. Chad and Devon weren’t dating anyone steady, James was seeing a girl for a few weeks but it didn’t matter, David didn’t let them date anymore. He told them that they were his and he didn’t feel like sharing.

The night I heard that he didn’t let them date, I wanted to ask David why he let me date Jenny. I was afraid though. It didn’t matter at the end. When we were lying in bed together he asked me what I was thinking about and I told him.

He kissed my neck and told me I was different. He said I wasn’t just a slave to him, that I was special. I didn’t get what he meant, but I didn’t push the subject. I was grateful anyway.

One thing that did change for the worse, in a way, since the others joined as slaves was the Devon situation. I couldn’t really blame David. He made the others fuck Devon and he made Devon fuck the others, so it wasn’t that when he made me fuck Devon he was singling me out. He actually only made me fuck Devon once, the first time I just knew that I had to stick my cock up his ass, as weird as that sounds. And he made me put my cock in his mouth one time too.

The problem was the way Devon reacted. Devon, who I knew had sex with girls, who I could have sworn was straight, and who looked miserable when anyone else fucked him. But when I fucked him he became a horny animal. Even when I just put my soft cock in his mouth he sucked it like it was candy, like he couldn’t get enough.

I thought about talking to him about it, but didn’t know what I could say. He tried his best to avoid me, so I let him.

Other than that my life was actually falling into a routine, splitting my time between Jenny and David.

Tonight I had a date scheduled with Jenny, but at school David told me that I was to come over to James’s house two hours before my date. I would have loved to avoid meeting David just before my date, but I knew that begging wouldn’t help.

We met at James’s house a lot because his house was very big and his parents were almost never around so the house was usually empty. James used to throw big parties in his house, now it was just David’s small parties.

That night I came in through the back as we were made to always do. David was in the big living room with James and Devon, all of them were naked.

“Jesse, good to see you.” David greeted me. “Take your clothes off.”

As I undressed I observed the scene. All three of them were sitting on the couch. James was crying softly, probably due to the big metal clips that were attached to his nipples, and as usual sucking on his pacifier. Devon’s eyes were wet, but he wasn’t crying now. His nipples looked red and perky. I guessed the clips were on him before.

“I have two surprises for you Jesse. The first one is right here.” He turned his head and called out, “Chad, get in here!”

Chad came through the other door. He was naked and holding on to something in his hand. As he entered I realized it was a leash. And on the other end of the leash, crawling on the floor behind him was my best friend Matt.

“Matt here is my new dog, aren’t you boy.” David said and reached out to ruffle Matt’s hair. I could see now that Matt had a short tail sticking out of his butt. He didn’t look unhappy. He had a stupid look on his face, his tongue was sticking out of his mouth, and he seemed to like David’s affection. Chad was standing motionless beside, still holding the leash that was attached to a collar around Matt’s neck.

David stroked Matt’s back and continued speaking, “I made him my slave today after school. We already had a lot of fun. This dog state is just a thing I’m checking out. So far I like it. Matt, roll on your back for me!” Matt rolled on his back like an obedient dog. David tickled his stomach, making Matt’s legs waggle in the air.

“I’m not going to keep him like this always. You know I like my slaves to understand what I’m doing to them.” He looked up at Chad. “I am going to like trying this out on Chad here.” He laughed and swatted Chad’s ass with his hand. Chad just stood there like as statue. I could see he was terrified.

“James, Devon, go to the kitchen and start making dinner like I told you.” Devon and James got up and started walking to the kitchen. “Wait! Devon, take Baby Jaime’s clips off his tits and put them on the table here.” Devon did as ordered and James yelled a bit from the pain, then David let them continue to the kitchen.

“Chad, drop the leash and go sit on that couch there”, He pointed to the other side of the living room, “Take that dildo from the counter I showed you before. Sit there and lift your legs up to your head so that your hole is facing us. Then start working the dildo in and out of your hole.”

Matt was still on his back on the floor in front of David. David was now using his toes to play with Matt’s balls, while Matt was just smiling up to him. I didn’t know if this was considered normal dog behavior, but it wouldn’t surprise me if David made some changes.

“Jesse, come and sit beside me here.” He motioned to the couch beside him.

“The second surprise will make you happy. You’ll see.” He told me as I sat down. “Now, you are on a schedule tonight so we should move on. Matt, return to normal!”

Matt’s face suddenly changed. His feet and hands, which were raised in the air like a dog, now dropped. He used them to slip away from David’s feet. He frowned as his eyes darted from my face to David’s. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Jesse, what’s going on? What’s happening here? How did I get here.” as he talked his hand shot back and yanked the tail out of his butt.

“Matt, we don’t have much time here so shut up!” David started speaking over him and Matt was forced to be silent, I could see he was panicking, “Stand up in front of the couch and don’t move.”

“Doesn’t he know what you did to him?” I asked as Matt got to his feet.

“I erased his memories of when I made him a slave. I thought it would be fun to see him suddenly helpless. The last thing he remembers is leaving the school today and then finding himself here at my feet.” Matt was breathing hard. I could now understand his huge panic. Not that my enslavement was fun, but at least it was a little gradual. Even Chad had more time to digest things before finding himself totally helpless.

“The thing is,” David went on, “Now I don’t really have time. I want to concentrate on you for the two hours I have you.”

“So maybe you should give him his memories back.” I tried, not that it will help that much, Matt would still be a slave.

“Well, you’re right, I should at least give him back the memories of what his dog-self did.” He smiled at me, knowing that was not what I meant. “Matt, you can now remember all the things you did when you were a dog.”

Matt’s face flushed red and tears formed in his eyes. I had no idea what sort of things David made him do as a dog. Unfortunately that was when David decided to take a few minutes to tell me.

Matt as a dog pissed and shat in James’s back yard. He sniffed his own shit, as well as David’s feet and ass. He tried to lick his own cock and balls and when he failed he went to lick David’s cock and balls and those of the other slaves. He licked other body parts as well like Devon’s big pecs and James’s big bubble butt. And his body was groped all over by David, who also came all over him twice. The only possible bright spots were that the only thing to enter his butt was the butt-plug with the tail extension, and that he wasn’t harmed physically.

“But, I should really let Matt tell you what he thought was the worst experience.” He turned his face to Matt. “Matt, I’m going to let you speak again soon, but I don’t have time for yelling and insolence from you. By now you know what I can do, so you know you shouldn’t make me mad enough to punish you.” He gave Matt a hard look. “Now you may speak freely.”

Matt’s mouth opened and he just sobbed for a minute. Muttering, “Why? Why?”

“Just relax a little Matt, now tell Jesse here what was the worst part of your dog adventures from this afternoon.”

I could see that Matt physically relaxed. He was still crying as he spoke. “I licked deep inside Chad’s asshole and I could taste his shit. Then he held my hair and pressed my face hard to his hole. He cursed me and then he farted into my mouth and laughed.”

I expected David to laugh or smirk when he heard that, as he did when he told me about the things he made Matt do, but his face was suddenly deadly serious. He stood up and started walking toward Chad on the other side of the living room. I was so immersed in Matt that I hardly noticed Chad sitting there already fucking himself with the dildo, his hole in plain view. He was still moving the dildo in and out but his eyes were on David approaching him and he was shaking.

“So, you thought you can use a loophole in my orders to do something I didn’t ask for? And for what, so you can take your vengeance on someone who did nothing to you? Why the hell did you do this?” David was standing over Chad and shouting. I could see Chad answer the questions, but in a voice so low I couldn’t hear his answers. But then I could hear his yells of pain as David executed quick punishment. I saw him grab Chad’s balls and begin to pull, but then I averted my eyes.

I turned to Matt who was still standing there. I reached my hand to his arm and held it. “I’m so sorry you got dragged into this too. I wish I could help you.” I hoped David couldn’t hear me over Chad’s yelling and crying.

Matt couldn’t move, but he looked at me. “I don’t understand. How did this happen to us?”

“It doesn’t matter. He has a way to make people his slaves. Don’t speak if you don’t have to. Don’t try to resist, it’s pointless. It will only lead to worse pain.” I nodded toward the yelling Chad behind him. “Stay strong inside.”

Poor Matt didn’t deserve all this. His life was hard enough as it was. Though David probably thought he had a sweet life as one of the popular kids. That was just the surface with Matt.

I could hear David talking now over Chad’s cries and yells. “I have other things to do now. Don’t think I’m done punishing you.” I moved my hand away from Matt.

David came back and sat down next to me. I could see Chad sobbing and shaking. His hand was still moving the dildo in and out of his hole.

“Well I wasted too much time.” David, looked up at Matt and then at me. “Jesse put Matt’s balls in your mouth and start sucking them.”

I moved to obey. Matt was my closest friend. We were drifting apart recently, but that was only because David hardly let me hang out with friends. I hated making him feel left out when I gave him excuses all this last month, but there was nothing I could do. At least now he knew why I was being weird.

Sucking on his balls was odd as well, obviously. David was stroking Matt’s cock at the same time. It didn’t surprise me that Matt’s cock soon became hard. Not long after that I felt his balls stir and he came.

David made sure the cum went all over my hair and he rubbed it in. I didn’t know what that meant for my chances of getting out of there to see Jenny that night. I couldn’t go with cum in my hair. I hoped he wouldn’t make me do that.

David looked pleased, “That was nice. I think it’s important to milk my slaves often.” he pulled at Matt’s cock taking the last drops of cum and depositing them on my tongue.

He had Matt turn his back to us, and took his butt cheeks in his hands. “Your friend has nice meaty globes.” He started kneading them. “And so white. I think they should be redder.” He turned to me with a smirk. “I’m going to give you a choice. Either I spank his sweet butt 60 times while you watch or you can spank him 30 times as I watch.”

I didn’t see the choice here. I knew firsthand how painful it was to be spanked by David. When I got spanked I would have done almost anything to lessen the amount of strikes I got. Sure it would be sad and weird for me, and it would be weird for Matt to have me spank him, but it would hurt him less.

David had Matt lay on my lap with his bare butt sticking up. David sat on a chair in front of me, close enough to reach us both. He looked me in the eyes and told me that he will count and on his count I will strike. He then suddenly moved his hand and spanked Matt himself. I think Matt’s cry was more of surprise than of pain “That was just a demonstration of how hard I expect your smacks to be. If I think you’re going soft on him I’ll take over and give him 100 spanks.”

And so we started. I hit him hard as I knew I must. And when he started crying, at the 17th stroke, I started crying as well. His butt was becoming red and hot and at each slap he yelled. After the 25th stroke he started mumbling between sobs, he begged “Please stop, please.” I couldn’t tell who he was asking, me or David. But surprisingly David stopped.

He put his hands on Matt’s red butt and started kneading it again, causing Matt to gasp. He then opened the butt cheeks apart and asked me if I was willing to stick a finger inside. He made sure not to say it as an order.

“Come on David, he’s in pain. Just let me finish and be done with it. We said 30 strokes and that’s it.”

His hand flew to my face and slapped me on the cheek. Then he grabbed my cum soaked hair and twisted it making my whole head jerk to the side.

“If I want I can still just make you give him 100 spanks right now and then give him myself another 100. And maybe give you the same. Now the number of spanks you need to give him went up to 45. You should thank me for not going higher.”

He let go of my hair and pushed Matt’s butt cheeks apart again.

I reached my hand to the opening. “Thank you David for not having me spank Matt more than 45 times.” I hoped to get him in a better mood. I was dreading he might start the count again at one and not at 26.

I pushed my finger inside Matt’s butt and then David inserted a finger of his own next to mine. Matt moaned and continued crying. David instructed me on how to wriggle my finger inside him. I did as he said and tried to pretend I was doing something else.

Then we went back to the spanking. David restarted the count at 26 as I hoped. But still by the time we finished Matt went from crying out, to yelling, to sobbing uncontrollably. My hand stung and my eyes were full of tears.

David started caressing Matt’s butt after I was finished and then he called Devon back from the kitchen. “How is dinner going?” his hands were now making circles on Matt’s butt cheeks.

“It’s coming along fine sir.” Did Devon just call David sir?

David turned to me, “Devon and James now have to call me sir when they answer a direct question. I like the ring of it.” he turned to Devon again. “Lift Matt here in your arms,” he gave Matt’s butt a pinch, “and take him to that couch there.” He pointed at the other side of the big living room, close to where Chad was still fucking himself with a dildo. “Lay him down gently on his stomach.”

As Matt was lifted off my lap David sat next to me again. He put his hand on my thigh and stroked it. “Now, I’ll tell you the second surprise. Your date with Jenny tonight isn’t going to go as you planned.”

Damn it. I should have known when he asked me to come here tonight. He isn’t going to let me go. Or worse, he’ll let me go and make me do something I don’t want to do. I suspected for some time that he might make me break up with Jenny.

“What’s with the frown Messy Jesse?” He asked. His hand moved to ruffle my hair. I could feel the chunks of dried up cum in it.

“I’m sad that you’re changing my plans for my date with Jenny. I don’t know why you told me I could go out with her and then changed things.” Now I worried that I crossed a line, it was better not to criticize David. But he wasn’t mad, he just laughed.

“Silly Jesse, I’m not doing anything to change your date, Jenny is. She booked a hotel room. You’re going to fuck a girl tonight.”

I looked at him in disbelief.

“You’re probably thinking how do I know. Devon heard his sister talking about it with Jenny’s sister. You know how girls gossip. Anyway I sent James to investigate today at school and it really is happening.”

I was shocked; shocked that it was going to happen; shocked to find out like this. This night was going to be huge and here I was naked on a couch with David caressing my chest. I didn’t know what to say.

“Well, I thought that in order to make sure you don’t ejaculate too soon I’ll let you blow one load here. Devon, suck off Jesse’s cock.” He smirked, “I think you know how to do it.”

Devon was hesitant as usual, until his lips touched my cock. Then he went to town, slurping my cock and burying it deep in his throat. It took some ball massage from Devon and nipple stroking from David, but I finally came in Devon’s mouth.

The last half hour at James’s house I spent with David in the shower. He made sure I was clean in every way for my big night. He even rubbed my feet so they’ll look nice. Finally he styled my hair and dressed me in brand new clothes he bought for me.

I didn’t understand why he was so excited, but I was thankful anyway.

I left the house with a smile and then remembered I was leaving Matt there, not knowing what more he would have to endure tonight. But there was nothing I could do about it now. I decided to enjoy my night. I’ll see Matt tomorrow, I was ordered to come back in 24 hours.