The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time in a Box

Chapter 5

“Wow, that was fantastic,” MaryAnn exclaimed enthusiastically. Although inexperienced, MaryAnn knew that was fantastic sex. She reached over to Martin and lightly grabbed his still throbbing member. She then bent over and gently kissed the tip of it.

“Ahhh, that’s great MaryAnn,” he replied somewhat dreamily.

“I know, but let’s do it the right way this time,” she replied smiling up at him. With that, she got up and straddled him. Slowly at first, she started to move up and down his rod.

“Cumon Martin, fuck me... fuck me hard,” she exclaimed.

Unsteadily, he reached up and somewhat roughly grabbed MaryAnn’s bouncing mammeries. While he massaged her breasts she bent over and kissed him roughly. MaryAnn’s head was thrashing back and forth, her hair flying wild when Martin accidentally pressed the button to stop time. As always, everything froze as it was. The sudden ceasing of her movements surprised Martin for a moment.

He caught her in a thrusting motion where her head was half turned away, her auburn hair blown wildly in the wind. She had been straddling him, with her knees bent on either side of his abdomen. He fumbled with the device before restarting time.

“Oh, gawd... ohhhhh....” she exclaimed as time restarted.

Her hips started rocking up and down feverously and within seconds of each other both climaxed.

Martin was lying back, thinking about what to do next. He still thought it would be fun to go to the restaurant that normally wouldn’t allow him in. Martin had always had a thing about barriers, and now he had the ability to break some of the old ones down.

They got up, dressed and returned to their car.

While Martin and MaryAnn were enjoying each other Jane drove home. She had a dinner party that she had to get ready for. She thought about how she looked these days. The teenager look was certainly going to be the talk of tonight’s party she thought. While she was stopped at a light she looked at her perky breasts. The surgeon must have been a genius. They looked so real. She was stumped as to why she couldn’t remember who had done it.

An old Volkswagen bug cut her off just as she started from the light. She honked angrily at the asshole driver. Again she could feel herself get horny. She had to stop by the roadside and relieve herself. She had never felt so damn horny in her life.

By the time Jane returned home she had to masturbate three times. She finally figured out that for some odd reason whenever she got upset, she got horny. She would have to be very careful this evening.

Martin drove to the restaurant and had the valet take the car.

“Sir, do you have a reservation?” the head valet asked.

“No, but that won’t be a problem,” Martin said as he got out of the car, escorting MaryAnn by the arm into the fancy entranceway. Martin had seen the entrance a number of times on tv. Although impressive, Martin barely noticed. As he walked into the restaurant, he saw the headwaiter looking up. Standing next to the headwaiter was a young Asian woman obviously in deep conversation.

The headwaiter had on a fine black suit and looked like a typical headwaiter for a fancy restaurant. He had slick black hair, with a perfectly sculpted mustache that ran across his upper lip. The young Asian woman had short black hair, a small petite body and intense brown eyes.

As Martin and MaryAnn walked up the demeanor of the two people at the counter changed to one of superior indifference. The headwaiter turned away, looking towards the dining area. Clearly, the headwaiter wouldn’t even deign to speak to the two.

“Sir, may I help...” the young Asian woman asked the two teenagers in a voice that indicated annoyance more than service.

Still holding the remote in his pocket, Martin pressed the timestop button. Instantly everything froze. The Asian waitress was standing in front of him, obviously blocking the entrance to the dining area. Her eyes glinted with what Martin thought of as an evil intensity. Martin took an instant dislike for this exotic beauty. The man was looking away into the dining area. It amazed Martin on how superior the two seemed to think of themselves.

Caught in the act of leaning against a counter, the woman was frozen with an odd questioning expression. Her mouth was slightly open and although she was much shorter than Martin, she had the most amazing air of superiority to her. MaryAnn was holding his hand tightly. Carefully retracting his hand from hers, Martin walked over to the Asian woman.

Slowly, he walked around the frozen Asian woman and thought about what he could do. The tight black dress showed off her assets to their best possible effect. She had a lithe athletic body that men in her life no doubt fantasized about. She looked to be about 22 or 23.

Martin cupped his hands around the woman’s buttocks, slowly started kneading. The sheer material of her dress let him have perfect access to her butt. It was almost like she was naked. Although small, she had the firmest ass he had ever felt. Not that he had felt many he thought whimsically.

“You will treat the two teenagers in front of you as thought they are the most important people in the world to you. You will do whatever either of them says but will act as though everything is perfectly normal,” Martin told the frozen headwaiter.

“Now for you, let me see,” Martin ruminated while walking around the woman a second time. She really was attractive Martin thought.

“Oh, I know, you will do whatever Martin tells you to, but otherwise act exactly the same,” he informed the frozen waitress staring into her deep brown eyes.

“you?” the pretty Asian waitress finished when he pressed the button returning time to normal.

“Sure, first, why don’t you give me a kiss?” Martin said smiling at the bitchy waitress.

“What did you mmmmm” the woman started to say as she stepped up to Martin, craned her head and kissed him deeply on the lips. With a force that surprised Martin, the waitress pressed against him. The little Asian girl kissed with far more passion that Martin expected. Her tongue explored this mouth with great abandon.

Pulling back, she finished asking him the question.

“say?” she finished, rubbing her hands across her lips. Her face was flushed with the excitement of what just occurred but her outside demeanor hadn’t changed. MaryAnn elbowed Martin.

“Can we hurry here?” MaryAnn whined. Although not concerned with Martin deeply kissing that waitress, Mary was getting bored standing and watching.

“Oh, yes ma’am, let me show you to the best table in the house,” the headwaiter said with as much servitude as he could muster. He graciously held out his arm to escort MaryAnn. She smiled and put her right hand under the waiters arm.

“Sir, if you will please follow me, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your meal here at La Belle,” he waiter continued.

“What are you talking about Bruce? These two shouldn’t be here,” the Asian waitress said crossing her arms and not moving from the entrance to the dining area.

“Be quiet Erin, you don’t know these two?” the waiter said imperiously.

Erin stared at the two teenagers with an intensity that surprised both. She had crossed her arms and was tapping her left foot. Her expression was so stern, it almost had an evil glint to it.

“Something very strange is going on here,” Erin said finally, still blocking the path to the dining area. She had more confidence with her argument than she should have Martin thought.

“Excuse me sir and ma’am, you know how difficult it is to find good help,” the waiter said smiling at the two teenagers, staring back at the defiant waitress. With that, Bruce grabbed Erin’s upper left arm and tried to pull her off to talk with her. She wouldn’t move.

“Erin, you need to be nicer to people,” Martin said. The headwaiter ceased pulling at the waitress in deference to his guests.

“No, not to the likes of you two I don’t,” she replied. Erin was getting impatient with these two children. She couldn’t figure out why Bruce would even talk with these two.

Martin had to get used to phrasing his commands better.

“Erin, be nicer to people,” Martin commanded. The moment the words were uttered her entire stance changed. She smiled broadly and the expression Martin thought of as evil changed to one of open friendliness. Bruce stood next to Erin, dumbfounded at her change.

“Huh?” was all the pretty waitress could say as she started to smile brightly. She knew something was up, but couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Normally used to her cold exterior demeanor, she now found smiling and being friendly exhilarating.

“Now Erin, why don’t you get out of the way and we can talk about this later,” the headwaiter asked solicitously. He was smiling broadly, hoping to convince her to get out of the way. Inside, he was fuming. He was upset about her unwillingness to let the two kids by. Why didn’t she know who they were he thought.

“Oh, okay, I don’t know what’s going on but they seem like nice people,” she said smiling.

“Let me take them to their table,” she continued as she grabbed two menu’s and walked into the dining area. Although still arrogant, she walked with a more open walk, smiling at guests as she walked past them instead of ignoring them. The room was rather loud, with a great many people talking. The furnishings looked expensive but tasteful.

The group walked past a table where an extremely attractive young lady and an older man were sitting. The woman was wearing a shear black silk dress. Martin had an inspiration. He pressed the button and stopped time yet again. The rather boisterous room suddenly quieted. He walked over to the woman.

The woman was staring intently at the old man. She had short blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Martin used the remote to broadcast a local command to everyone in the dining area to notice everything that goes on, but do nothing to stop it. He also commanded that everyone would do whatever Erin the waitress asked them to.

He walked back to his group and restarted time. Instantly the noise returned.

“Erin, see that woman there, you really want to eat her panties don’t you?” Martin said, grinning evilly at the bitchy waitress.

“Excuse me?” Erin replied, frowning slightly as she looked at the woman at the table suddenly feeling the desire to eat the woman’s panties. What an odd thing Erin thought.

“Go get her panties and eat them please,” Martin commanded.

“I can’t do that, can I?” Erin said, frowning more as she walked over to the table. The group stopped and watched the waitress walk over to the table with the young woman and old man.

“Excuse me ma’am, ummm, may I have your panties please,” Erin said, the skin on her light brown face turning red with embarrassment.

“What did you say?” the young woman replied with a shocked tone looking up at the classy looking Asian.

Erin couldn’t hold back any longer, she knelt on the ground in front of the woman, crawled under the table and reached up her dress.

“What the hell are you doing down there?” the woman yelled but found she couldn’t physically stop the crazy woman from pulling at her panties. The waitress was having trouble pulling the panties off as the woman was still sitting on the chair.

“Excuse me ma’am, could you please raise your ass off the chair so I can get your underwear,” Erin said, looking up from under the table.

“What the fuck, you can’t do this” was all the woman could said as she planted her feet and put her weight on them slightly lifting her butt off the chair. She looked down at the young Asian waitress with an expression of profound confusion.

“Please stop!” exclaimed the woman as Erin started to pull on her panties. She finally manhandled the woman’s panties off. The woman had worn black silk panties on her date.

A moment after extracting the panties Erin wadded the panties up and stuffed them in her mouth. While trying to munch of the panties, Erin walked back and seated Martin and MaryAnn. The people around their table watched incredulously as Erin walked away, desperately trying to eat the panties she took from the woman.

Martin and MaryAnn couldn’t stop laughing throughout the dinner. Every so often they would see the beautiful Asian woman. They finished dinner and allowed Erin to pay for them just so they left on a good note.

“Martin, that was a lot of fun, you weren’t very nice to that lady though,” MaryAnn said as they got in his parent’s car.