The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time Snare

Chapter 2

* * *

Notes

* * *

Saturdays, and weekends in general, were the time to get away from the constant rush of education taking place on campus. Students who wanted to enjoy the morning air sauntered around the park or simply went off campus to get away from it all. Others slept in and used this opportunity to pretend they didn’t have a buck ton of assignments to turn in.

Regardless of how these students chose to spend their weekends, the general consensus is that they don’t go into school unless it’s for an important and unavoidable reason. The same typically applies to the professors and counselors who work there as well.

It was odd that Ms. Anderson would choose to spend a Saturday morning in her classroom. But she can do what she wants, and who knows, she might’ve forgotten something when locking up yesterday and was just stopping by to pick it up.

Regardless of the reason, it was fortunate for Karter. After spending no more than twenty minutes on a lone marble bench to gather his thoughts. He felt like he needed to come clean with himself and not just him, but Ms. Anderson too. The assignment she gave everyone was trivial at best; she even granted him permission to look shit up on Wikipedia. But that paper wasn’t where the problem stemmed. If he scored well on this one assignment, he’d also need to do the same on nearly everything else that comes after this.

And that was not going to happen. It just wasn’t.

He knew it. And Ms. Anderson needed to admit it herself.

Karter rose up from his lone position in the park and began heading inside the school. Hopefully Ms. Anderson was still there, because they needed to talk.

The professor’s main problem is her complete dismissal when it comes to admitting defeat. She refuses to give up on a student, which is fantastic and amazing for everyone else... But for him, a guy who had no chance from the beginning, she’s only delaying the inevitable.

Walking down the glossy and polished hallways. Karter turned a corner that led to Ms. Anderson’s classroom, but before he could approach any nearer, he noticed two adults standing before the door.

Karted halted and paused momentarily before taking a few steps back to retreat behind the corner he had just turned.

He had never seen those adults before. They were wearing cleanly pressed suits, one male, the other female, and were standing before Ms. Anderson’s classroom with arms folded behind their backs. The two had an air of calmness to them, a calmness that reeked of danger.

Were they from the school board? Or F.B.I. agents? If either were the case, the reason they came to Ms. Anderson the day after she might’ve discovered something that could change the world was clear as day.

They wanted the crystal.

Karter cursed under his breath. Someone must’ve ratted her out. No doubt pissed that she prohibited them from working with her to perform tests on the discovery.

“Is this what you two wanted?” Ms. Anderson opened the door and held the green crystal securely in her yellow gloved hands.

“Yes.” The man nodded to the woman next to him. She leaned down for a second (displaying the nice pert firmness of her ass Karter who was watching from behind.) and rose up with a silver suitcase.

“We believe it is generating dangerous levels of radiation. Kinds than can put the faculty and young adults here at risk.” She opened the suitcase with a hiss as it released a small burst of chilled and compressed air.

Ms. Anderson raised an eyebrow as she peered down into the suitcase and frowned. “And you had the time to design a form of contained transportation that has the exact shape of my crystal?”

“We work fast, Ms. Anderson.” Was the woman’s calm response. “So if you would please.” She took a step forward.

Ms. Anderson was clearly hesitant. The man interjected. “You are an intelligent woman. And we assume you care deeply for your students.”

“That is correct.”

“So.” He continued. “We know you understand how dangerous it is to keep something with high levels of radiation in the vicinity of the room your students learn in.”

“That’s funny. Because my main priority is my students. Their well being is utmost. So it shouldn’t surprise you that the very first thing I did was perform a radiation check. And my readings came to the conclusion that this...” She gently shook the crystal. “Is utterly harmless to the environment.”

“Well our readings beg to differ. And your...” The man was cut off by Ms. Anderson’s rising voice.

Karter could recognize that tone, the professor rarely got cross, but when she did, the best course of action was the shut up and hope her anger wasn’t directed towards him.

“I appreciate your concern.” Her voice grew cold. “But both my students and I are perfectly safe. I’ve made sure of that.”

The woman sighed. “Okay, enough of this. Just as you said, “my main priority is my students.” I hope you can respect that mine is to complete the assignment at hand. Currently, that is to upkeep the safety of this school.”

“Yeah? And who gave you this “assignment?””

The woman flicked back her blond hair and reached into her pocket to pull out a badge. “We work with the E.U.A. and under federal law 14 U.S.S. two hundred and one. We are given direct access to confiscate items reported suspicious and or dangerous under our jurisdiction. Of which includes education facilities such as this one.”

For Ms. Anderson’s part, it took her some time to piece together what she had just heard. That made Karter feel all the better because he had no fucking clue what that woman was on about. E.U.A? What the fuck is that?”

“That is an interesting bout of information.” She responded slowly. “I’d need to do my research to confirm the validity of that. But while we are currently standing on school property, this crystal was discovered by me outside of school and doesn’t belong to it.”

“Yes that’s interesting.” The man said. His eyes wandered past Ms. Anderson and into her classroom. He studied the skeleton models hanging from the ceiling and the glass cases that lined the wall, each containing valuable looking rocks and gems. “It looks like you do a great deal of exploring in your free time. We’ve read that you conduct excavations. Is that true?”

Ms. Anderson’s eyes narrowed. “It is...”

The woman gave her partner a look then resumed speaking. “Well then, as you may know, those excavations are done under the school’s budget. Specifically, their insurance plan. Including the one where you discovered that item.” Ms. Anderson’s expression slackened as she knew exactly where the woman was going with this. “Meaning that is considered school property. And as we stated, it is potentially dangerous and falls under federal law 14 U.S.S. two hundred and one.”

“So please hand it over. Unless you want this to evolve into a larger situation that will require force.”

Ms. Anderson was still hesitant. She looked at the crystal in her hand, the reluctance in her wavered, and she sighed. Her gloved fingers handed the gem over to the two adults. The woman placed it into her suitcase and closed it shut with a click.

The woman smiled. “Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, Ms. Anderson.”

“If you would please follow us, we would like for you to sign a few non-disclosure forms so that we can be out of your hair.”

“Alright. Fine. But you know...” Ms. Anderson said. Her head was tilted so that her eyes lingered on the suitcase that now rested against the woman’s thigh. “You’re not just stealing what is mine. You are also taking from my students.”

“They will understand. And if not, that is why we are the adults here.” The woman said.

“Sure.” Was Ms. Anderson’s response.

The two adults nodded and began walking down the hall, with Ms. Anderson following in suit.

That’s something he wouldn’t have believed if he didn’t see it with his own eyes. Two F.B.I. or, what did they say? E.U.A? Agents show up at class to confiscate the discovery he had made with Ms. Anderson?

What could that possibly mean? Had that time crystal actually been legit? So much so that the fucking government wanted to lock that shit up in a vault? Or maybe run their own tests and use it for who knows what?

That’s some scary shit...

Karter blinked and looked towards the open classroom door.

He realized something.

Ms. Anderson was gone... And she left the door wide open. Is her computer in there? And more importantly, is it logged in?

* * *

Well fucking damn. Ms. Anderson was certainly running a few tests on that crystal before it was confiscated. Her desk is cluttered with scattered notepapers and words written in cursive to an artistic point where he couldn’t understand what they said.

A few batteries were lined about the table, miniature looking jumping cables were connected to them, and they glowed with a faint green hue.

Those batteries were shimmering with the same light that crystal was. Karter took a step forward to pick one of them up and bumped his foot against a large car battery lying on the floor beside the desk.

Karter’s no Einstein; in fact, he’s pretty dumb as his grades would say. But it appeared like Ms. Anderson had been siphoning energy from that crystal into these batteries through the jumper cables.

What caught his attention was her laptop. One jumper cable clasped onto the car battery, which was also glowing green, and connected into the computer through the opposing end shaped like a USB.

That laptop is what garnered the majority of initial focus. After all, he had entered her classroom with that in mind. Out of curiosity, he wanted to see if it was possible to pull up his grades and give them a slight bump. Just one or two ticks up on his past work would give his overall grade a noticeable boost.

Perhaps too noticeable... Maybe just a few of his recent assignments...

Odds are he’s going to get caught. But what’s the worst that could happen? He’d get expelled? Obviously, he wasn’t going to pass the class anyway. He had nothing to lose other than his dignity. And he already knew everyone in his class looked down on him as it stands. So there’s not much dignity to save.

And as fate would have it... Ms. Anderson left her computer signed in. Karter was conflicted. He could pull up his grades with a few clicks and give himself some adjustments. He knew cheating was a horrible thing to do, especially at a college level. But also... He didn’t care too much; he was already a failure.

Karter was now hunched right over Ms. Anderson’s laptop. He intended to open her faculty manager, but what was on screen gave him pause. The last thing Ms. Anderson had open was the video editing software she uses to put together her slides. Karter had seen it up and in use a few times as she performed some edits just before starting a presentation. But something about this looked different.

He mentally shrugged his shoulders. There must’ve been an update; this video editor isn’t what he came for... Though, his curiosity chose to take him for a spin as his mouse moved to hover over key features on the screen that was glowing green. It was odd, looking down to the USB plugged into the laptop, it was glowing a faint green, no doubt transferring power from the car battery. But the rhythmic glow grew and died in beat with the green light glowing atop buttons in the video editor.

Almost as if the glowing wanted him to click on it. Like a new feature was added.

The tab named “Time-Log” was glowing with the same green light on the top left, prompting Karter to click on it. More options pulled down, all of them glowed green to say that they were new features.

“View Past”

“Enter Past”

“View Future”

“Enter Future”

Karter’s brow furrowed in confusion. These features made no sense. “View Past?” Meaning he could skip back in the editor’s timeline? That wouldn’t be something special; all video editors allow that function. Why would it need to be in a feature called “Time-Log?” He could perform the same action skipping back with just a few clicks.

And what in the world could “Enter Past” mean?

Karter was curious, so obviously, he clicked the option, and the screen flickered green. A box appeared saying “Enter Time” with a little area for him to insert numbers.

He typed, “00:01:00.” Hoping that was one minute. Just to see what would happen.

He pushed. “Enter.”

He had his theories.. Such as... Okay, well, actually, he had no idea what would happen. But what ended up occurring was probably the last thing he had expected.

A pulse of green swept over him and across the classroom, sweeping through the walls and continuing on for who knew how long. “What the fuck...” Karter mumbled and blinked rapidly and took a few steps back to regain his composure.

That’s when he heard a sound from outside the classroom. His heart stopped. His eyes flashed over to the door; he half expected Ms. Anderson to be staring at him with disappointed anger for being caught sniffing through her laptop.

But instead, he was met with her nicely shaped figure. It was nice to see her in something other than a lab coat or business casual. Her current attire was a normal brown blouse and regular jeans that clutched tightly to her round behind. She was facing away from him and talking to someone outside the room.

“Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, Ms. Anderson.” Stepping to the side, Karter looked past his professor and saw the two adults from before. He nearly froze as the woman’s line of sight landed directly onto him. But to his surprise, she flashed a smile, not towards him, but one pointed for Ms. Anderson. It seemed like the woman didn’t even notice Karter standing in the room.

The man beside her didn’t pick up on him either. “If you would please follow us, we would like for you to sign a few non-disclosure forms so that we can be out of your hair.” He said.

“Alright. Fine. But you know...” Ms. Anderson said. “You’re not just stealing what is mine. You are also taking from my students.”

“They will understand. And if not, that is why we are the adults here.” The woman said.

“Sure.”

The two adults nodded and began walking down the hall, with Ms. Anderson following in suit.

Karter’s mouth was agape. How had they not seen him? The E.U.A. woman in the cleanly pressed suit had looked directly at him. Was she blind? Were both of them blind? Even Ms. Anderson should’ve sensed his presence behind her.

He turned around to give that laptop another once over when he was startled back. Right behind him, suspended in air, was a digital-looking timer, counting down from one minute. With a raised arm, Karter tried touching the floating numbers, but his hand passed right through it with a shimmer.

It felt like... Nothing. He looked at his hand for a few seconds, then back up at the ticking timer. It was flying down to zero, and once it reached its goal, another green flash surpassed him, and Karter found himself standing right in front of the laptop again.

That’s when it dawned on him.

Karter’s jaw slacked in amazement.

He had just gone into the past.

The “Enter Past” button literally let him enter the past. He had entered in one minute, and it brought him back into the past one minute.

Ms. Anderson was siphoning the energy from that crystal into these batteries. And now one of those batteries was inserted into her laptop. It must’ve had an effect on her video editing software for some reason, a very fucking powerful effect.

Had Ms. Anderson discovered a magic crystal that grants fucking time travel? Holy shit, no wonder the government wanted that out of her hands. But with one look at these batteries. It looks like she managed to save some of its essences for herself.

Karter suddenly had no desire to cheat. Right now this video editor became much more interesting.

He hit “Enter Past” but this time put down “00:05:00” when asked for a time.

Clicking enter, a green flash surged past him, and the sudden sound of voices entered the room.

Looking to his left, he saw Ms. Anderson again in the same spot. Though now, she still had the crystal in her hand. She hadn’t given it to the agents yet.

“We believe it is generating dangerous levels of radiation. Kinds than can put the faculty and young adults here at risk.” The woman opened the suitcase with a hiss as it released a small burst of chilled and compressed air. Karter stepped into her line of sight again and waved his hands. Her eyes completely ignored him and looked Ms. Anderson up and down, focusing on the crystal in her grasp.

Ms. Anderson peered down into the suitcase. “And you had the time to design a form of contained transportation that has the exact shape of my crystal?”

“We work fast, Ms. Anderson.” Was the woman’s calm response. “So if you would please.” She took a step forward.

And so did Karter. It was almost like he was a ghost observing a movie play out; A five-minute-long movie. He had given himself this much time to test the waters. Something with this much potential had to be played with; it was practically begging for it.

“You are an intelligent woman. And we assume you care deeply for your students.”

“That is correct.” Ms. Anderson said.

While the scene played out, Karter approached the professor from behind. Neither of the three adults showed any notable sign of recognizing him.

So he coughed.

“So.” The man continued speaking. “We know you understand how dangerous it is to keep something with high levels of radiation in the vicinity of the room your students learn in.”

“That’s funny. Because my main priority is my students. Their well being is utmost.”

Karter coughed a second time, much louder than the first and only a few feet away from Ms. Anderson as she spoke.

“So it shouldn’t surprise you that the very first thing I did was perform a radiation check. And my readings came to the conclusion that this...” She gently shook the crystal. “Is utterly harmless to the environment.”

After a final cough, this one forcefully loud enough to hurt his throat, yielded no results. He determined that regardless of the amount of noise made, they would never see him.

But to be sure, he had to shout.

“Hello? Heyy! HI GUYS!”

“Well our readings beg to differ. And your...” The man stopped mid-sentence. For a second Karter thought he was heard. But remembering what had happened before, this was the point where Ms. Anderson got pissed and cut him off.

“I appreciate your concern.” Her voice grew cold. “But both my students and I are perfectly safe. I’ve made sure of that.”

“Hey Ms. Anderson,” Karter said while standing close enough to his professor to make her personal bubble null and void. Her smooth body gave off the faintly sweet aroma of perfume, which both surprised and aroused the teen. His nose flared sporadically as he inched his face closer to her neck.

The complete lack of a reaction was a surprising turn on. There was no more than an inch separating them; only a complete senseless block of wood could fail to notice his presence. Yet Ms. Anderson continued to give the two agents a disapproving glare instead of the person whose face was right beside hers.

“VALERY!”

The woman sighed. “Okay, enough of this. Just as you said, “my main priority is my students.” I hope you can respect that mine is to complete the assignment at hand. Currently, that is to upkeep the safety of this...”

Something interesting happened at that very moment. While the agent was carrying on with her yawn-worthy speech about having the right to confiscate school property or some shit. Ms. Anderson performed the slightest offhanded movement, something nearly unnoticeable and casually unimportant.

Her hip shifted to her right. The change in stance was extremely subtle; Karter hadn’t even noticed it the first time around. But because of the sheer lack of space between the two, when Ms. Anderson repositioned her weight by adjusting her hip to the right, she had bumped into Karter. Right against his crotch.

Then two things happened.

Instantly, Karter realized he wasn’t some ghost watching a play. He was actually here, in the moment. Ms. Anderson made that point clear by the pulse of arousal that surged through his groins the moment her hip collided with his crotch.

And at the same time, Ms. Anderson had noticed her student was standing right beside her and was way to close into her personal bubble.

She quietly yelped from surprise and pushed Karter back on instinct alone.

He nearly stumbled over himself from her abrupt yet naturally justified reaction.

“Karter!? What...” Ms. Anderson’s face was aflushed and full of confusion. “How... How long have you been standing there?”

“I... Uh...” For Karter defense. He had gotten exceedingly cocky from their lack of reactions to him and hadn’t expected to be caught.

The two agents reacted much calmer to the situation, yet were still notably perplexed and hesitant. The man had his hand itching over his pocket while the woman took a step forward.

“More importantly, how did you suddenly appear?” Upon being questioned directly.

Karter was faced with the full force of the intimidating aura these agents were giving off. How did Ms. Anderson manage to stay level with the two? It was embarrassing to admit, but he felt himself shrink back. He took a step back while the woman took a step forward.

Ms. Anderson was rightly flustered. Her eyes danced around from Karter to the man and the approaching woman before landing back onto her student. His clear discomfort from the woman’s questioning must’ve prompted his professor to step in, because that’s what she did.

“Hold on.” Ms. Anderson put her arm out, preventing the woman from entering the room. “I don’t care who you are, but this is my classroom. And he is my student. Let me talk to him.”

She then shut the door right in the two agents’ faces and turned to look at Karter with a cold gaze. One that demanded answers.

“How in the world did you get in here?” She seethed under her breath. “And how much of that did you hear?”

Now Ms. Anderson did scare him at times. But in comparison to those agents, he’d much rather be intimidated by his professor any day. Also, with the way she was standing, her back arched slightly forward, he can have a decent view of her cleavage. The simple blouse she wore had only one button undone, but the size of her breasts, along with whatever bra she wore underneath, must’ve pushed her breasts up and together, creating a pleasing effect. He wanted to imagine how much cleavage would be before his eyes if she had just two or even one more button undone, but it didn’t seem too important considering the current situation.

He knew she expected a response. One he didn’t really have. What should he say?

“Oh hi! Ms. Anderson! I used your weird time jumping laptop to eavesdrop on your conversation for the second time and sniff your neck. By the way, your perfume smells wonderful, what flavor is it?”

No. That wouldn’t hold up in court.

He darted his eyes around the room in a search for an appropriate answer when his eyes landed on the ticking timer behind him. Ms. Anderson didn’t appear to notice the large digital timer ticking down. But Karter did. He also saw that it was counting down from five minutes anymore.

It was counting down from ten seconds and was glowing red instead of green. How did it count down from five so fast?

“Karter.” Ms. Anderson repeated herself with a much more stern tone of voice. “Stop looking around and answer my questions.” She took a step forward with an arm outstretched. No doubt intending to grab him by the shoulder and turn him around.

But just before her hand reached him. The timer ticked down to zero, and a red light washed over them.

“Excuse us. Ms. Anderson.” The voice from one of the agents spoke up behind the closed door, but it was immediately washed away by the red wave of light.

Karter’s eyes instinctively closed. And he stayed like that for a few seconds that seemed to drag on for minutes.

Hesitantly. He opened them and blinked to see that he was back in Ms. Anderson’s classroom, standing in front of her laptop like nothing had just happened.

Karter stared at the laptop in silence. He blinked. And with not a second thought, he pushed “Enter Past” on her computer, typed in “00:05:00”, and hit enter.

A green light washed passed and brought him back five minutes into the past.

The woman opened her suitcase with a hiss as it released a small burst of chilled and compressed air.

“Hey guys. I’m right here.” He spoke to the three adults who continued conversing with each other as if he weren’t there.

Because he wasn’t. Everyone noticed him the moment he made physical contact with Ms. Anderson. That gave him a reason to believe he was just an inactive party member, one that was simply watching an event unfold. That is until he interacted with or did something that made him an active participant.

Ms. Anderson peered down into the opened suitcase. “And you had the time to design a form of contained transportation that has the exact shape of my crystal?”

Karter stepped closer so that he too could study the case. It was indeed formed to match the crystal’s shape to a “T.” How did these guys get such shell made so fast? Especially since Ms. Anderson didn’t even have the crystal in her possession for more than a day.

Out of curiosity, Karter extended out a finger and dragged it across the casing’s steel exterior. No one noticed him, not even the woman who was holding out the suitcase. Her attention was focused on the crystal in Ms. Anderson’s hands.

Karter’s hand waving before her face failed to elicit a reaction.

“Huh..” He mumbled. Taking a step back, he thought to himself and started to wonder if he too needed to write his discoveries down on some paper.

No one noticed him touching the suitcase. But that might be because it was such an unnoticeable and unimportant action that he was still considered an inactive partner member. Touching the suitcase didn’t result in anything. Since he’s in the past, he should think about it along the lines of those time-travel shows he used to watch religiously. If he did something that would cause the future to change, then he’d become an active party member, and everyone would notice him.

Ms. Anderson bumping into him actively changed the future. Albeit probably in a subtle way. But Karter’s fingers grazing a suitcase wouldn’t be as crucial in the eyes of the timeline.

Now say if he were to... Slap that suitcase out from the woman’s grasp... She might then react to him performing an action that would actively change the future.

“We work fast, Ms. Anderson. So if you would please.” The woman took a step forward, prompting Karter to backstep to avoid another collision.

“You are an intelligent woman. And we assume you care deeply for your students.” The man said.

“That is correct.” Ms. Anderson spoke with narrowed eyes. Her stance was defensive as she stood with arms crossed under her ample breasts.

For the first time in a while, Karter was able to appreciate her figure. She was an outgoing woman who kept her body in pristine shape on the regular, her avid love for exploring and discovering the ancient craftsmanship of the past nearly required her to stay healthy. The brown blouse she wore was utterly basic all things considered, but the fullness of her breasts pressed against it and displayed her curved shape.

All that wasn’t even considering her body from the waist down. By nearly looking at her jean covered thighs and lower calf, a man would have a hard time resisting the urge to whistle. Of course, that might be overstating things, but the point still stands. If She stood in front of a light source, there’s a high chance her body would be sporting an hourglass figure.

“So.” The man continued speaking while Karter ogled his professor. “We know you understand how dangerous it is to keep something with high levels of radiation in the vicinity of the room your students learn in.”

“That’s funny. Because my main priority is my students. Their well being is utmost.” Ms. Anderson uncrossed her arms. Her hefty breasts sprang in the weight of her bra and bounced against her chest. “So it shouldn’t surprise you that the very first thing I did was perform a radiation check. And my readings came to the conclusion that this...” She gently shook the crystal. “Is utterly harmless to the environment.”

Karter’s eyes were so close to her chest, he could have sworn the simple action of shaking the crystal had her breast subtly shake in his face.

The temptation was too high. Karter’s usually able to keep his perversion in check. But he has also never been in a situation even remotely similar to this one.

It would be an effortless affair to touch her blouse covered breast, and he wouldn’t have to deal with any lasting ramifications.

So why not do it?

For... Science..

“Well our readings beg to differ. And your...” The man stopped mid-sentence, Ms. Anderson’s angered expression had cut him off. She clenched her fist and took one step forward.

All the while, Karter was fighting the urge to grab hold of her breasts or at least one of them. They were laying right there against her chest. And the professor showed no sign of noticing his hungering fingers.

“I appreciate your concern.” Her voice grew cold. “But both my students and I are perfectly safe. I’ve made sure of...” She paused. And looked down at her chest.

Karter’s index finger poked directly against her right tit. The yielding flesh accepted his finger as if rewarding him for his brave decision to take hold of her breast.

Without thinking, his whole hand gripped her breast through the blouse and moved on autopilot. He squeezed and kneaded the softness in his hands, the sheer mass of booby meat overflowed between his fingers.

He had to intake a warm breath of air; this was the first breast he had ever groped. Or even touched for that matter. The moment felt like it could have extended forever, like time was frozen still, and the only thing that mattered was her breast resting in his grasp. He didn’t even notice or care that there was a bra restricting the full force of and-on-tit action.

But unfortunately, time wasn’t frozen. Ms. Anderson’s mouth was dropped open in complete shock as her eyes looked him over with a mix between confusion and hysteria.

“Karter!? What th—” She pushed her hands against Karter’s shoulders and shoved him away. “What the hell!?”

The two adults blinked in confusion.

“The fuck?” The man muttered while the woman took a step forward, her hand reaching for something in her back pocket.

Everyone’s attention was now on him. He had transitioned from being a ghost to a center of attention. All because he grabbed a tit.

One look behind him, he had expected the timer to be around the fifteen-second mark. But he blinked in surprise when he noticed that the digital timer was already down to three seconds.

Has Ms. Anderson’s tit really distracted him for that long?

Apparently, god damn. He wouldn’t even have time to see the consequences of his action.

The timer hit zero. Karter blinked and found himself back in the classroom.

He couldn’t help but flash a sly grin. Looking down at his hands, despite it being a replay of the past, the feeling of Ms. Anderson’s breast still tingled. Could he ever look at her in the same light knowing that he had secured a solid handful of her ample boobie?

* * *

No...

No... No, he’d need to get another squeeze of her tits. Maybe this time, he could stand right in front of her and dive his hands directly down her top. Play around in there, find a nipple and pinch it until it’s hard.

Is it really violating her if it was in the past and reseated every time? Technically that version of history never happened. So really, she’s not being abused in any way. He has too much respect for his professor to do that.

But that “E.U.A.” agent woman was pretty hot in her own right. He had appreciated her full lips and professional persona. While she never noticed him eying her up, she held a “don’t fuck with me” vibe in her casual stance. But if he could just keep dipping into the past repeatedly without any repercussions, who gives a shit?

Karter intended to bounce back into the past for what would be the third time. But as he tried to click the “Enter Past” option, he noticed it was grayed out.

He frowned. Trying to click the option anyway caused a small line of text to appear on the screen.

“Insufficient energy. Require recharge. EST—1 hour.”

“Well fuck...” Karter mumbled. There’s a limit. Huh...

Well that’s fair. Otherwise someone with ill intent could just unabashedly dive back in time and rape the whole school consequence-free.

But an hour? Ms. Anderson will most definitely be back by then and log off the computer. That’ll end his fun. What chance will he have of getting an opportunity like this again? Once she realizes what she had created with the time crystal’s help, her laptop is going to become a scarce sight to see outside of her watchful gaze.

He breathed out a sigh.

Lamenting about shit wouldn’t achieve anything in the long run. Instead, he moved his attention towards the other options that weren’t grayed out.

“View Past”

What could be the difference between “View Past” and “Enter Past” both technically allowed him to view. Except one actually placed him at the moment in time he was observing.

Clicking the option opened up a familiar page that asked for a time to be entered.

“00:05:00”

Jumping back five minutes has become his norm, so he typed in the time and hit enter.

Now, something similar yet different occurred. Karter tilted his head and had to sit down in Ms. Anderson’s seat.

“We work fast, Ms. Anderson. So if you would please.” The woman took a step forward.

He was back to viewing the same past he had become to grow familiar with. But this time, it was as a video on the laptop’s screen. And he wasn’t in it... Or... Well, he was. The camera angle was positioned to where he was initially when this scene took place.

It’s almost like the “View Past” option allowed him to rewatch what happened without actually being there as a ghost. On the top left of the video player, there was a tab that read “Controls.”

Upon clicking it, he was graced with a miniature transparent screen informed him to move the camera with “W, A, S, D.”

Karter wordlessly clicked off that screen and used the instructed buttons; then, before his eyes, his view of the recording moved seamlessly while the video continued to play in realtime.

This is fucking crazy.

Karter positioned the camera directly behind the two agents. “You are an intelligent woman. And we assume you care deeply for your students.” The man said.

“That is correct.” Ms. Anderson spoke with narrowed eyes. Her stance was defensive as she stood with arms crossed under her ample breasts.

He could rewatch this scene for the umpteenth time. But instead, he hit pause and looked over the controls again.

So he could skip forward, skip back, play in slow-motion, adjust the quality. Oh! He could zoom in...

Warmth flowed to his groins as he adjusted the camera angle down to the female agent’s peach-shaped posterior. The professional black suit pants she wore did nothing to hide the athletic and perfectly plump buttocks she had hiding beneath.

Karter gulped and shook his head.

He couldn’t get lost in his pathetic perversion. Not here and now. This wasn’t the same as before when he was safe in the past, where things would be reset. If Ms. Anderson caught him on her computer, there would be actual consequences to deal with.

Instead of appreciating the woman’s ass. He pushed the button below the editor that said “Edit.”

This was a video editing software after all, he wondered if he could...

Yes.

The answer was yes.

The editor’s main interface flickered on the screen, and everything looked to be as they should. It was just an average, run of the mill, video editing software. Except there was a crucial difference here. The library that held the video files to make and produce something was entirely empty save for one file.

The file was an Mp4, with the simple name “00:05:00”, and the thumbnail was an image of the female agent’s ass.

That was the last image he had left on before hitting the “Edit” button. Without giving it much thought, Karter dragged the video file into the timeline, and instantly a five-minute-long video snapped into place.

“What? Can I edit the past?” He chuckled to himself.

Had he gotten on her computer for some other reason? If so, fuck whatever he intended to do; this video editing software looks like it might take up most of his time.

* * *

This editor is something else. For nothing more than the shits and jiggles, Karter had tried to use the video to make them say some humorous shit. Well, tried wasn’t the most appropriate word choice, since it was actually super easy, barely an inconvenience.

He had expected the final result to come out choppy, as things always did in his past attempts at attempting to edit words together into a feasible sentence. But in some strange magic way, the editor had the ability to phase clips together and adjust the pitch in a way that made the stitched together words come out natural and organic.

He managed to make Ms. Anderson say. “What is mine is also my students.”

And the female agent’s words were twisted into. “My main priority is to upkeep the safety of this school.”

It was amusing hearing those two say sentences he created from the ground up by using their own words. It was somewhat phenomenal how the editor managed to make what should’ve been an annoying and unfruitful project into something that took less than a couple of minutes.

With a look at the time, he can confirm. It took no more than two minutes to create these video clips. The audio synced perfectly, but in a just as fantastical way, the video synced their lips to match the new words Karter had edited them into saying.

It was fun. Video editing was always a nice side hobby for him, so playing around with this magical software was a treat from... What’s the Greek time god’s name again?

Eh whatever.

It was a gift from him.

Karter wanted to continue playing with the editor to see what other words he could put into their mouths. When his ears picked on the sound of heels clicking down the hall.

Karter sprang to his feet. His body moved quicker than his brain, and he realized halfway through his mad-dash to look anything but guilty he had left the editor open with the fruits of his labor splayed bare. With his heart beating face-paced thumps in his chest, he stumbled back to the laptop and quickly clicked the “X” in the upper corner.

A notification ringed and displayed a message.

“Would you like to save?”

He quickly clicked “No.” Or did he hit “Yes?”

Whatever. It didn’t matter; Karter turned around to get away from the scene of the crime.

But unfortunately, he wasn’t fast enough; his eyes met Ms. Anderson’s, who was standing at the doorway to her classroom.

He could play this off.

It wasn’t too late.

She didn’t see him messing with her computer...

Right?

He could always say he was merely curious and wanted to see what she was up to. He’s just a curious teenager. She’s also the youngest teacher on campus; out of everyone, she’d be the most lenient when it comes to the inquisitive nature of youth.

“Uh.. Hey Ms. Anderson.” Karter’s throat felt oddly dry. “I... I was just looking around...”

“On my computer huh?” Ms. Andersond walked into the room, her hips softly swayed, each step created soft bounces through her chest. “I was running some tests so excuse the mess.” One of her absent hands flicked a few discarded sheets off her desk.

She passed Karter without shooting him a glance.

Why was she so calm? The professor left out a soft huff as she sat her round backside onto the desk chair and rolled up to her laptop.

“Bad news.” She said and blinked her green eyes over to Karter. “We lost what you called the “time crystal.””

Karter looked at her in silence for a few moments. He opened his mouth, closed it, then opened it again. “What?” He eventually muttered.

“Yeah. Some government agents or whatnot came by and confiscated it.” She sighed. Her ample breasts pushed against the cluttered desk. “They said they work for the E.U.A... I dunno. Never heard of them before, but I plan to do some research.”

A dry gulp slipped down his throat as he watched Ms. Anderson fiddle with her computer. Did she notice something was amiss?

“Why would they do that?” He asked, trying to frame his voice in a way that didn’t come from a guy who had seen the same scene play out multiple times.

“My guess? The crystal was legitimate. They made a ridiculous excuse about radiation. Like I wouldn’t consider that myself.” The professor rolled her eyes. “Anyway. I’m going to see what I can do. In the meantime, I...”

She paused for a breath and looked at her computer with a confused glance. With narrowed eyes, she leaned in and stared at her computer screen. Those two large milky mounds on her chest practically laid atop the table and gave him a nice view of her cleavage from the one button that was undone on the blouse.

“Did you close S-G Plus?”

“S-G? What?”

“The... The video editing software I supplied the class.” Ms. Anderson paused and gave him a pointed look with her raised brow. “Do you not pay attention, or are my lectures too dull?”

Karter felt as though his response to that question was justified. “Uhhhh....”

“Nevermind. I could have sworn I had it open. Did you close it?” Her intelligent eyes looked over him, the weight of her gaze nearly pushed him down.

The urge to be honest itched at him. He couldn’t lie to Ms. Anderson while she was looking directly at him.

“I’m sorry Ms. Anderson. I closed it on accident, I... I just wanted to see what you were up to and...”

“Oh it’s not a big deal.” She shrugged her shoulders in light of his response. Completely dismissing the fact he admitted to shoving his nose into her computer. “The laptop is just as much yours as it is mine.”

“Yeah I...” Wait. What did she say? Hold on, he didn’t say that out loud, “Wait... What did you just say?”

Had Ms. Anderson bumped her head on the way back? This is the same woman who preaches and demands everyone to have the utmost respect when it comes to respecting others privacy. And here she was, completely fine, shrugging her shoulders at the idea of him playing with her computer and closing tabs as if he owned it, with so much as asking her beforehand.

She’s not a strict, overbearing woman. All she requires is respect from others, and in return, she will deliver the same dose of respect given to her. If Karter had a valid reason to do so, she’d most likely let him off with a light warning. But going behind her back to fiddle with her laptop is a sign of a total lack of respect.

She should be fucking pissed.

He would be pissed if placed in her shoes!

“I said... You know you really need to start listening to me. Perhaps get your ears cleaned? Anyway. Did you notice anything odd about the editor?”

“Anything odd I... I can’t say I did, no...” On nervus gulp later, Karter added. “It looked alright to me.” That part of him that was against the idea of lying to his professor died out the moment he realized he could get away with the crime. “But uh... Ms. Anderson? You’re not upset about.. The computer?”

“What this thing? Of course not, it’s my laptop, and you’re my student right?” Before he could answer, Ms. Anderson continued. “So it’s also your laptop. As long as you don’t try to get into the admin system and mess with your grades, which I know you wouldn’t even do, I’m okay with you using it for whatever.”

“Oh yeah I.. I’d never even think about doing that.”

“I know. It would be incredibly idiotic. And I don’t care what your grades say. You are not an idiot.” The professor gave him a comforting smile. One that punched him in the gut for even considering the notion of going under her nose to “adjust” his grade. “But you didn’t notice anything odd with S-G Plus?”

“Nope.” Karter responded quicker than he would’ve liked. With the way she was asking, his professor clearly didn’t know the effect that crystal had on her computer. But since the editor... What did she call it? S-G Plus. Was open when he got to the laptop; she must’ve been running tests on how the crystal’s energy was influencing the computer. Odds are she was interrupted before having the chance to see what it did to the editing software. “Why, you ask?”

“Hmm...” She frowned. “Alright then... I was trying to... Well it doesn’t matter.” In a dismissive gesture, she closed her laptop shut and interlaced her fingers together in front of her breasts-er chest... “What brings a student of mine here on a Saturday morning?”

“Uh...” Karter droned on while trailing his eyes over Ms. Anderson’s laptop with growing interest.

What she had said about that laptop being hers and thus also belongs to her students. It was a phrase similar to the one he had edited her into saying.

“What is mine is also my students.”

The video didn’t lie. Both the visuals and the audio were edited into one seamless clip in a simple way that shouldn’t be feasible.

He wondered.

S-G Plus was clearly influenced by the time crystal. It let him go into the past for crying out loud. That in itself is amazing enough. But what if its changes on the video editing side of things were time-based too.

What if... He hadn’t just edited a video of Ms. Anderson, but history itself?