The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA, FT (feet/socks)

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 10: A night in together]

Tina had been dating Tim for about a week and a half. Their first date had been a whirlwind of frustration for her. On paper, it had been a disaster – they’d gone out for a cocktail, and everything had gone wrong. But the chemistry was undeniably there; it was obvious to both of them when they went back to Tim’s apartment.

And then, just as she had been raring to finally get what she so craved, Tina had been denied. Apparently Tim had recently gotten out of a bad relationship, and wanted to take things slow. After that, Tina’s impatience, impetuousness, and horniness had gotten the better of her. The next night she had secretly had sex with him, after hypnotizing him into believing it was all a fantasy.

Tina wasn’t proud of what she’d done. The more she thought about it afterwards, the more it seemed to verge on hypnotic rape. On some level, it was wholly consensual, and Tim had wanted it just as much as she had. But it still didn’t sit right, and she tried to push the regret out of her mind.

The next actual date they had went much better. And the one after that had been excellent. There was a real spark between them, and watching it grow and develop quickly over the span of just a few days made Tina feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like her whole body was smiling. Hypno-sexual escapades and misadventures aside, she really liked Tim, and she thought he really liked her too.

And so, with a smile and muted excitement, Tina knocked on her neighbour’s door for their 5th date.

“Hey Tina!” Tim said with a smile, leaning in to embrace her and kiss her hello. “What did you want to do tonight?”

“How about just staying in? I brought a movie.”

“Sounds great,” Tim replied. “I’ll get us some drinks.” He made for the kitchen as she started up the DVD.

“So, what movie are we going to watch?” Tim called out from the kitchen.

“It’s an old Sherlock Holmes flick that my friend recommended,” She replied. “It’s called ‘Lady in the green dress’, or something like that? Anyway, it’s supposed to be good. Have you seen it?”

“Um...” Tim paused awkwardly, “No, I don’t think so.”

‘The Woman in Green’ was a movie that he knew contained a well-known scene of a female hypnotist. Tim struggled to stifle his reaction to the film’s title, recognizing it immediately. His nostrils flared, and he blushed ever so slightly.

Tina, in turn, tried to hide her excitement as she watched Tim’s reaction. It was all she could do to keep from giggling maniacally as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye, keenly observing the most minute signals in his body language. He concealed it well, but inside his mind was already spinning. Tina could care less about the movie. All she wanted was to see how Tim reacted to that one particular scene. She found his cool and composed demeanor easier and easier to crack – a game that only seemed to get more fun every time she played. And today, she was going to set a new personal high score.

As they started the movie, Tina caught Tim glancing at her every few minutes. He clearly knew the movie, and was distracted thinking about what was to come.

“What’s the matter, Tim? You keep giving me this look...” Tina pouted.

“Oh, um – it’s nothing. I just had this strange...” Tim paused for a moment, searching for the right word. “Strangely vivid dream that you were in, last week, and it keeps popping back into my head.”

“What happened in this dream? Did we do anything fun?” Tina wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

“Yeah– um – no. Well, uh....I mean, t wasn’t like that, um,—”

“Aww, too bad,” Tina replied with a wink, cutting Tim off. “Anyway, let’s watch the movie.”

They watched in silence for a while. Truthfully, the movie struck both of them as rather mediocre. Tina would much rather be doing any number of things. Her mind kept wandering to Tim’s cock, and how much fun she was hoping to have with it later on.

“Hey, could you maybe rub my feet a little, Tim?”

“Um...sure,” he replied, always the perfect gentleman.

“Awesome!” she responded enthusiastically.

Tina kicked off her sneakers and swung her legs up onto the sofa, placing her socked feet in Tim’s lap. She made sure to ‘carelessly’ place them tantalizingly close to where she suspected a tent would soon form in his trousers.

“Thanks, this is wonderful,” She praised as he began to massage her feet. “I love the way you’re so willing to do things for me like this.” Tina smiled innocently, and looked directly into Tim’s eyes as she said it, watching the subtle changes in his expression as her quip primed his imagination.

“Oh, um, it’s no problem,” he fumbled, awkwardly averting his gaze, turning back to the movie.

* * *

At last, the scene that both of them had been waiting for began. They each recognized it immediately. Despite his best efforts to play it cool, Tim’s cock began to twitch slightly in anticipation. As they watched the hypnotist coax the hero detective into trance, it stiffened further. Tina was beaming inwardly. Finally, it was time to make her play.

“Do you think hypnotism really works that way?” she said quietly, almost absent-mindedly. “I wonder if it’s really that easy for someone to get hypnotized...”

“Yeah, I dunno,” Tim replied absently. He was hoping not to tip his hand, trying to conceal his excitement. Tina saw straight through it.

Tim’s cock twitched again, growing more engorged with blood. Tina smiled, inwardly glowing with confidence and satisfaction, as she felt something beginning to press, gently, hesitantly, yet insistently, against the ball of her foot. She knew in an instant that it was Tim’s cock, getting hard at the sight of the film’s protagonist being hypnotized. Tina pressed back gingerly.

“Why, Tim, are you horny or something?”

“I...uh–,” Tim fumbled, his face turning red. “Yeah, kinda,” he conceded at last. Tina giggled.

“You’re saying it like it’s a bad thing.” Tina grinned devilishly, penetrating Tim with her stare as she pressed with her toes against the bulge in his pants.

“It’s not a bad thing. Maybe we can do something about it when the movie’s over,” she teased, continuing to tease Tim’s erection with her foot. She paused. “Or, I guess we could do that now, I suppose. But this hypnosis thing is pretty fascinating and I kinda wanna see what happens next. Don’t you?”

“Uh...Yeah,” Tim answered, his breath catching in his throat, staring wide-eyed at Tina.

“Well then watch the movie, silly, don’t just stare at me.”

Tina turned back to the movie. She pretended to focus on it, but her interests lay more in making Tim squirm. She traced her toes up and down the length of Tim’s shaft, slowly, trying to keep perfect time with the circles the hypnotist on the screen was tracing in the bowl of water the protagonist was staring at.

Tim sighed heavily; Tina smiled discreetly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw his eyes glazing over slightly, already eyelids starting to droop. He seemed every bit as mesmerized as the film’s protagonist, before catching himself with a start.

Stealing furtive glances as the hypnotist in the movie droned on, Tina watched Tim’s response. Despite his best efforts not to get too engrossed, his eyes slowly turned glassy, his breathing grew slower and shallower. She felt his hand, draped casually over her ankle, gradually feel heavier as the muscles all throughout his arm relaxed more. He was already in a light trance, and Tina was willing to bet that he didn’t even realize it.

“It looks so easy,” Tina said softly. “Like, all he’s doing is watching, and listening, and it’s hypnotizing him,” she droned, pretending she was musing to herself in order to keep up her nonchalant facade while carefully giving Tim’s mind a little pointed nudge in the direction it was already leaning.

“Uh-huh,” Tim breathed, agreeing without thinking about it.

“Maybe it really is that easy. You look a little hypnotized yourself.”

Tim shook his head, Tina’s remark snapping him out of his waking trance. She giggled. He blushed.

“Omigod, did you just get hypnotized by watching that, Tim?”

“What? No, no way.”

“No, I think you did!”

“I just kinda zoned out a little,” Tim bluffed, knowing full well he’d slipped under just a little.

“Zoned out? I’m not so sure. I think you were totally in a trance there for a minute.”

“Well, I guess we’ll agree to disagree,” Tim said.

“I have a better idea,” Tina countered with a mischievous grin. She picked up the remote, and paused the movie. “Let’s settle this, let’s find out.”

“How do you mean?”

“I bet you anything that if we watch that scene again, you’ll get hypnotized.”

“A bet, huh?”

“Yep.” She stared at Tim, piercing him with her gaze, a smirk on her face. She knew he’d agree to this.

“So...what happens when I win?” he asked playfully.

“What would you like to have happen?” Tina shot back.

“Um...”

“Drawing a blank? Hypnotized already?” Tina teased.

“No! Just thinking about what I want.”

“Hmm...”

Tina put her finger to her chin and stared up into the air, as if deep in thought. She pressed her other foot into Tim’s lap, and squeezed his hard shaft aggressively between her toes.

“We could go into the bedroom and take care of this. Is that something you want?”

“Yes!” Tim groaned, his composure cracking.

“And what about if I win?”

“Well, what do you want?”

“Mmmmm...well, if I do win, and you get hypnotized, won’t you be my slave and do anything I tell you anyway?”

“I don’t think hypnosis really works quite like that...”

“Aww, too bad. Well, in that case, if I win, how about you have to take me out to dinner tomorrow night. Ooh, and give me a real foot massage, a proper one, until the movie’s over.”

“Fine.”

“Well, looks like our game is on then.” Tina hit rewind on the remote, going back to the start of the hypnosis scene. She paused it again when she found the right point, and stood up. Tim looked up at her, confused.

“Now, in order for this to be fair, you have to promise to actually watch the scene. I’m not going to distract you at all, I want you to focus on it completely. Is that understood?”

She caught a flare of dominance in her voice; luckily, Tim didn’t seem to have noticed it. He simply nodded, looking for all the world like a deer caught in headlights, as if he’d just realized he’d bit off more than he could chew.

Tina walked around the couch, standing immediately behind Tim, and placed her fingers on his temples.

“It’s not gonna work,” Tim said, as much to bolster his own resolve as to challenge Tina.

“Oh yes it is,” she replied, rubbing small, gentle, circles. “Just relax a little first, don’t try to cheat and not pay attention.”

“Okay...” Tim said, secretly eager to give up his veneer of resistance, desperately wanting to see where this little game would lead. He looked up at Tina one last time as she hit play on the remote. She wore a self-satisfied smirk.

“No, Tim, you have to watch the hypnotist lady. You have to listen carefully and follow all of her instructions, just like Sherlock Holmes does. That’s the deal.”

Tina slid her hands to the back of Tim’s head, and gently tilted it forward to face the screen. About two minutes later, Tim’s eyes were closed, and his head was hanging forward, chin resting on his chest.

“Now you’re going to answer honestly and simply, Tim: are you hypnotized?”

“Yes,” he whispered softly. There was some strange quality in his voice, almost a sort of meekness, a note of willing submission. Whatever it was, it practically made Tina’s clit tingle.

“Repeat out loud after me, Tim. ‘I am deeply hypnotized’.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized,” he responded.

“Say it again, clearly.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized.”

“One more time, nice and loud.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized,” Tim said, this time nearly in a regular (though monotone) speaking voice.

“Now, when I snap my fingers, you’re going to wake up, remembering everything about what just happened, and happy to acknowledge that I won our little bet.”

Tina snapped her fingers. Tim’s eyes fluttered open. He looked up at her sheepishly.

“Now what was that thing you just said?” she asked, cocking one eyebrow.

“I’m deeply hypnotized?” Tim replied sheepishly.

“Exactly.” Tina stared at him, grinning victoriously.

“Well, I guess that settles that.”

“You admit that you got hypnotized?”

“Yeah.”

“Excellent!” Tina giggled gleefully, and bent down to kiss Tim. “And now for my prize!” She clambered over the arm of the sofa, and plopped back down beside Tim.

“You can start with the right one,” she said, extending her foot out for Tim to take hold of. “Leave the socks on, my feet are kinda cold.”

Tim just smiled obligingly and started to massage Tina’s foot in earnest as she resumed the movie.

Tina watched out of the corner of her eye as Tim dutifully massaged her feet. He was being thorough and careful, not reluctant, happy to deliver on what he’d promised. It didn’t take much to imagine him doing this exact same thing at her command – as an order to obey, rather than the payment of a bet. The thought was more than a little exciting, and Tina felt herself getting wet. It didn’t help that a series of sidelong glances at Tim let her know that his cock was still hard. He was probably replaying the experience over and over in his head, picturing Tina hypnotizing him.

Without a word, Tina held up her left foot for Tim to work on. As he released the right one, it found its way back to his crotch, her toes resting once again on the tent in his pants. Shortly thereafter, the movie ended.

“Y’know,” Tina said, stretching, “I’m sort of regretting winning that bet.”

“Why? Am I doing something wrong?” There was genuine concern in Tim’s voice. Tina was honestly delighted by his earnestness.

“No, honey, you’re doing perfect. It’s just that I can tell how hard you are. It’s kinda sexy, but it’s really such a tease.”

“Oh.” Tim said, unsure of how to respond.

“And, see, if you had won the bet, then right now we would be in the bedroom and I could have that wonderfully hard cock in my hands instead of tickling my foot.”

“I see,” Tim said, flummoxed by her sudden direct, almost dominating, tone.

“So, can we finally go fool around now? Or am I going to have to make you watch that hypnotizing scene again before you agree?” She grinned wickedly. She had Tim on the hook.

Tim blushed, then chuckled awkwardly. Slowly he raised his arms straight out, and rolled his eyes.

“Yes, Mistress. I obey. Your wish is my command.”

“Perfect! Now take me to your bed.”

As Tim stood, Tina noted with approval that his cock was standing up, pointed straight out, just as his arms had been a moment before. She gazed at it hungrily as he escorted her to the bedroom.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Tina tugged gently on Tim’s hand, stopping him in his tracks. She stepped in close, placed her hand delicately on his cheek, and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

As his tongue slid between her welcoming lips, she reached down, softly placing her hand around Tim’s cock, tickling his balls through the fabric of his pants. His breathing instantly got heavier.

“Let’s get these off,” she breathed in Tim’s ear, grinning maniacally as he hastily unzipped his pants. Seizing that moment, Tina pushed him backwards onto the bed, sliding his pants down just far enough to allow his rigid member to spring free. She slid onto the bed, kneeling between his thighs, and gingerly wrapped her hand around his cock, the other hand cradling his balls.

“I know you said you didn’t want to move to fast, Tim, so I’ll start nice and slow. How does that sound?” She began to slide her hand up and down Tim’s shaft, agonizingly slowly.

“Uh-huh,” he gasped meekly. Tina was delighted at the effects she was having on him.

“Y’know, even though you were only joking just now,” Tina began to speak as she continued her ministrations, “I have to tell you, I kind of liked the sound of that. I think it’s kinda hot.”

“What?”

“When you said ‘Yes, Mistress’.” Tina smiled sweetly.

Tim opened his mouth to speak, but his words dissolved in a sigh as Tina circled her palm around the head of his cock, shutting him up in the most enjoyable way either of them could imagine at the moment. Tina stared at his cock, watching the head swell and turn almost purple as blood surged through it in response to her touch.

“Since you’re apparently so easy to hypnotize, maybe I should do that to you some time. Maybe I’ll put you in a trance, make you obey me, make you call me ‘Mistress’...”

She said it as if simply thinking out loud; she wasn’t sure if Tim realized that her remark was specifically tailored to tantalize him, to get him thinking of exactly what she wanted. Her hand quickened its pace, as if rewarding him viscerally for thinking about being hypnotized by her.

Tina had no idea if suggestions really worked like that, but she was having so much fun that she really didn’t care. Tim didn’t seem to mind either, so she decided to press on. She wondered if she could get him to admit his little fetish to her if she pressed the right buttons. She looked back up at Tim as she continued, fixing her gaze on his eyes.

“I think that could be pretty fun. What do you think? Wanna try it some time?” Tina asked with a devilish grin.

“I- uh-...”

While he was staring, wide-eyed, trying to fumble for an answer, she slowly leaned forward and planted a slow, luscious, kiss on the head of his cock. Tim said nothing, he only groaned and nodded, still staring at her like a deer caught in headlights.

Tina felt a shiver run down her spine. The tension of the situation was exhilarating, and she power she felt was doubly so. Tim was still trying to hold back, but she had no intention of allowing him to do so for much longer. She shifted position, sitting on her heel, grinding against it slowly, stimulating her clit to pacify the heat and wetness building inside her pussy.

“So was that a yes? You want me to hypnotize you? Make you do whatever I command?”

Tina smiled wickedly as she asked the question, her lips poised an inch above Tim’s cock. Before he could reply, she took him into her mouth. Never breaking eye contact, she went down as far as she could manage gracefully, until the tip of his cock almost bumped against the back of her mouth. Massaging his balls slightly, she pulled back up, allowing the length of her tongue to run along the full length of the bottom of his cock as she did.

“Unh yesss,” Tim sighed under his breath, seemingly before realizing what he was saying. “I mean, um, if you want...” he panted nonsensically.

“Yeah? That’s how it is, huh? If I want to hypnotize you, you’re gonna let me?” Tina asked, licking his balls teasingly. His head tilted back in ecstasy, eyes closing.

“Ungh-huh...” he groaned, unable to muster real words.

“What if I wanted to do it now?” Tina’s lips drew back in a devilish grin.

Tim let out a sound halfway between a gasp, a sigh, and a whimper, unable to believe what was happening to him was real and not just fantasy. Tina paused just long enough to let the thought sink in, before playing it off as a joke. She could feel his balls tightening in her hand, but she had pushed as far as she dared for tonight.

“I’m just messing with you, I’m not about to hypnotize you right now. But since you seem to excited by the idea, maybe we should actually try it sometime...”

Tim fell silent. Tina knew his mind was reeling, and she was loving the effect she had on him.

“Yeah, uh, if you want...um...to...” he babbled.

“Oh, I do. I definitely wouldn’t mind making you call me ‘Mistress’ again, I liked the sound of that.” Tina smiled sweetly. “Would you say it for me again right now, Timmy? Just once?”

Tina ran the tip of her tongue up the length of his cock, tracing the sensitive vein on the bottom of it. Tim practically gasped.

“Please?”

“Ohhh, yes Mistresss...” he sighed. She giggled exuberantly.

“Good boy!” she chimed, her voice dripping with an innocent glee as her hand moved faster up and down his cock, swirling with each stroke.

“That’s enough playing for now. Now, I wanna get serious. It would be seriously hot to watch you come, Tim. You can do that for me, can’t you?”

Head rocking back again, Tim sighed in blissful acceptance. Tina at last allowed herself to divert her stare from Tim’s eyes back to his cock. She gazed longingly at his raging erection, savoring its reaction to every little touch. She could feel his heartbeat throbbing through it, pulsing against her fingers. She could feel his whole body almost trembling in desire, and yet so utterly submissive, simply waiting and accepting the pleasure she doled out to him. There was something about this that Tina simply adored. Her teasings grew faster as she watched, almost captivated herself, while she took it to the edge, waiting for it to explode hot cum all over her hands.