The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“To Be Love”

DISCLAIMER

This story contains extremely suggestive scenes of sexuality between women. If this bothers or offends you, please stop reading at this point. Otherwise, proceed at your own discretion.

© 2007 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1999 Radioactive Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The crescendo of the Chateau Aensland. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *

MOVEMENT ONE: “Sunset Strip”

“In a moment we lost our minds here
And lay our spirits down
Today we lived a thousand years
All we have is now.”
— Live, “Run to the Water”
* * *

I felt eyes that seemed to be under my own eyes try to open, and knew that I must be trying to wake up from a dream. Had I been sleeping for years? Or perhaps forever...?

Was I even alive?

I tried to move my arm—if I had one—and my mind perceived movement. I tried again to open my eyes, but they stubbornly stayed shut. I suddenly felt an ache. It was faint, but could be perceived all over.

‘Is anyone out there?’ I thought to myself.

And then I heard a beautiful, fluid voice respond:

“Wake up, Haruki.”

* * *

Sandy opened her eyes at last and found herself in her own bed in the Chateau she now called home. She was under a thick blanket and very cozy and warm, and now that she was awakened, she wanted to go back to sleep.

‘My dream...’

The ache returned to her, this time in a very specific location. Her hands moved to her back and felt for a scar. It wasn’t there. ‘Strange,’ Sandy thought to herself. ‘Why did I think I had a scar?’

She then heard a familiar voice, the voice of her Mommy. But she was talking to another girl on another one of the beds. This girl was blonde and lithe with blue eyes, and she seemed to almost swoon as Mommy held her in Her own arms.

“You understand my directions, Julie?” She said softly.

“Yes, Mommy,” Julie said, in a dreamy far-away voice.

“Good,” Mommy responded. “You’re doing so well, My treasure. Go join your sisters in the shower.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Julie said and smiled. She got out of bed and pulled off her nightshirt and socks, leaving her naked. Before she went to the shower, she noticed Sandy, turned to her and smiled.

Sandy blushed.

Then her Mother walked to her bed and knelt beside her. She stroked her hair lovingly and Sandy felt her spirit float for a bit.

“Do you remember who you are, My dear?” she asked.

“Uh-huh...” Sandy sighed. “I’m Sandy. And You’re my Mommy.”

“That’s right, baby,” Mommy said, and got on the bed behind Sandy. She put Her arms around her and held her close. Sandy cooed.

“Do you remember anything else?” She asked.

Sandy touched her finger to her lip, and suddenly her body felt pain again. She winced and whimpered. “I had a bad dream,” she said.

“Yes... I am deeply sorry for that,” Mommy said, drawing Sandy nearer. “I put you to sleep again, so I could look for your new sister. But, I’ve had to wake you up early.”

“Why?” Sandy asked, nuzzling backwards to feel her Mother’s warmth.

“Your bodies were suffering without their souls,” Mommy said, running her hands over Sandy’s naked body. “I shouldn’t have taken them away. I was afraid... of hurting your brother...”

“Danny?”

Suddenly Sandy felt pain again, stronger this time, distracting her from Mommy’s gentle touches.

“Oh, Sandy,” Mommy sighed, Her voice tinged with a great sorrow. “I’m so sorry. Danny couldn’t bear to be apart from Me. He gave himself a bad dream where he was in pain, and it looks like everyone suffered because of it. It’s not his fault.”

“He just loves You so much,” Sandy said, and held her Mother’s hand.

“Yes,” Mommy replied, and squeezed Her child’s hand. “I’m going to wake him up soon. His soul’s in a great deal of pain. He’ll be happy to wake up in his healthy body. But before I do that... I need to ask you something.”

“Anything,” Sandy said, smiling broadly.

“Drift deeper, Haruki... into My arms.”

Sandy felt her eyes glass over and her mind wrapped up by mist as her Mother spoke her true name. A part of her grasped to maintain control, but when she realized it was her Mother, she simply let go. Her eyes closed.

“Haruki, listen to me. This is very important, okay?”

“Yes, Mommy...”

Warm, moist sensations began to flow from deep inside her. They built up into a heat, and Sandy began to see a soft blue flame behind her closed eyes. She knew that anything her Mommy told her was true, no matter what.

“Do you feel this, My love?”

“Yes, Mommy...” Sandy moaned softly.

“Let it build and build. Let it build and build and build... because I need you to take care of your brother. Only your brother can ease this feeling, until I tell you differently. Understand?”

“Mommy...” As She said, the feeling began to grow and grow. Danny... she needed Danny...

“I’m only going to partially wake him up, My darling,” Mommy said as She continued touching Her daughter. “The link of pleasure I’ve established between you and your sisters... he won’t feel it. Not just yet. But you’ll still feel him. Understand, My darling?”

“Yessss...” Sandy started to feel drunk on all the pleasure she was feeling.

“Take care of Danny,” Mommy whispered. “Feed him, give him baths. Wash his hair. Dress him up. Read to him. Make love to him, anytime he wants. You’re going to be his babysitter. Take care of Danny... for Me. And remember that when you come for him, you’re coming for Me.”

“Mommyyyy...”

“Always for Me. Only for Me.”

Sandy whimpered as her bodily aches started to overcome her.

“Sleep, My dear Haruki. You’ll feel better when you wake up... I promise.”

And with that, Sandy’s mind disappeared completely into the murky blackness...

* * *

“Fuck yeah! Beat that fucker’s ass in! Whoo!”

Vera Hayes turned away from the vulgarities and covered her eyes. Running Puzzle Fighter tournaments tended to be more trouble than they were worth sometimes. Even though the scene was comparatively less crass than the other competitive gaming scenes, they still attracted much of the same people.

She was surprised there were as many girls playing as there were.

As she walked outside to talk to her accountant, she heard the usual whispers from some of the gamers.

“Hey, is that the chick that ran this tournament?”

“Hoo yeah, she’s one hell of a MILF.”

“Shut up, she’ll hear you!”

“I don’t care, dude! I’ll get that ass if I want it!”

Some time ago, before she had met Daniel and Julie, those words didn’t bother her. Now, she often wished she’d never opened up a tournament scene at all...

* * *

“Danny...”

No... you’re a dream... this is real, I want to go back.

“Oh, Danny... you’d rather dream a nightmare than be in reality... but it’s time to wake up now.”

Wake up?

“I’m going to take care of you like I promised...”

If I closed my eyes, I could see her again...

Danny moaned as he woke up, pain lingering like a ghost in his nerves.

“Come back, Danny... come back with us.”

Danny recognized the voice at first, but then it seemed to fade from his consciousness. It didn’t matter; he was safe now.

He felt arms around his waist.

“Sandy...” Danny whispered.

“That’s right,” the voice said. “She’s going to take care of you now.”

“Take...care?”

“That’s right, honey,” Sandy said. Her voice was husky. “First things first. We have to get you into the shower.”

“O...okay.”

Danny clasped Sandy’s hand, and she helped him out of bed. He still felt some pain, and was very confused. But his mind was empty and he only had his heart to guide him, and his heart told him this was the right thing to do.

* * *

In the shower, Danny was dazed. Memories were coming back to him, slowly and surely, as Sandy soaped his body.

“We’ve all been asleep a long time,” Sandy said as she washed his chest. “But we’re up now. All of your memories will come back in time, I’m sure,”

Danny leaned back against Sandy and nuzzled her. She was warmer than in his dreams.

“You’re Sandy, right?” Danny asked as his hand searched for hers.

“That’s right,” Sandy replied, grasping his hand. “It’s me.”

Danny was puzzled. Why did he feel like he was still dreaming? In any case, he knew in his heart that Sandy was still struggling with the same questions. He kept his to himself and let her do what she wanted.

She drew him very close to her as she washed his legs, bringing him down to his knees. “Relax,” she said. “Don’t try to move too much. Your body is very weak from rejoining with your soul so soon.”

“Oh,” Danny said, and smiled, the first genuine smile he could remember giving in years. “You’re smart, Sandy.”

“I’m your babysitter,” Sandy said, as the clean water fell on them both. “I should be.”

He touched her hand and nuzzled her nose as she held him and washed his body, and they remained that way for several hours.

The water stayed warm.

* * *

Danny blinked a bit and realized he had fallen asleep. He was in bed with Sandy, who was rubbing his chest and nuzzling his neck.

He was very aroused.

A soft brush was felt on his thigh and calf, and Danny knew Sandy was wearing socks. His excitement multiplied, and he reached for his good friend, lover...

...and sister.

Danny suddenly remembered that they were brother and sister.

“Sandy,” he whispered, knowing what she wanted.

“Danny,” she replied, knowing he would give it to her.

Their eyes met, and Sandy’s eyelids started to grow heavy. She lingered in the sleepy feeling. ‘His eyes,’ she thought to herself. ‘They’re so sad... I want to do whatever I can to see them sparkle with happiness again.’

Pushing his hips against hers, Danny touched his sister carefully. Her body was radiating a glowing heat, and he sought to take some of that heat into his own body, so they would both be warm. In time, he heard himself sigh.

His mind started to float away from him, and he closed his eyes and let that happen. The last thing he felt before he tumbled into dreams was the feel of his lips against Sandy’s.

His next dream would be of sleeping...

* * *

The Puzzle Fighter tournament was over. Vera Hayes had a headache, she was famished and was ready to return home. She called her driver and told her to prepare the car.

‘Perhaps I should hire more male employees,’ she thought to herself. It was an odd thought to have at the time, but she’d learned a long time ago not to question the source of her thoughts.

“Ms. Hayes?” a voice said. It was the winner of the tournament.

“Hello, Mr. Valle,” Ms. Hayes said, greeting him with a smile despite her current state of discomfort.

“Thank you for running this tournament,” he said. “I’m glad I came.”

“No, thank you for coming,” Ms. Hayes replied, her smile becoming genuine.

“Well... that’s all I wanted to say. Come on, Tammy,” he called to his girlfriend. “We’re going home.”

Vera smiled a bit as she headed to her car. That boy was an infrequent visitor to her tournaments, but he won everyone he attended. And he never forgot to thank her afterward. He was a nice person, even if his thanksgivings were brief.

‘Maybe I should give him a job...’

* * *

Danny woke up wrapped around Sandy.

Their bodily heats had combined, and Danny felt very comfortable in her arms. She almost felt like a pillow. He ran his hand over her damp back. Other than her socks, she was naked.

‘She’ll have to change those socks since they’re so wet with sweat,’ he thought to himself, and giggled quietly.

“Hey, little brother,” a voice behind him called.

Danny turned a bit, seeming to know who it was. A young woman standing beside the bed, whose blonde hair framed her gentle features. But... her name was slipping from him... they’d met before.

“It’s me, Julie, silly,” she said.

Oh... Julie. Danny smiled. “You’re here, too,” he said.

“Of course, you jerk,” Julie said, grinning playfully as she lightly punched his arm. “Didn’t think you’d escape me that easily, did you?”

Then her face turned serious for a moment.

“Mommy and I talked about you for a bit,” she said. “It’s really important that you don’t try to do too much for the next week or so. Let us take care of you, okay? Please don’t worry about doing anything for us.”

Julie’s eyes met Danny’s, and suddenly Danny believed, knew that she was right. He needed to relax. It was okay. Everything was going to be okay.

“Will we... have to go back?” he said nervously.

“Danny...” Julie said sympathetically. “You’ll know when it’s time, but... we’re not going to go back. Not ever.”

“Oh,” Danny said, and wanted to hold Sandy again.

He gave himself permission to turn away from Julie for awhile and hold his babysitter. Although he couldn’t see it, Julie smiled.

“But don’t think that means you won’t get beat by me again,” Julie grinned. “They have games here, too, you know.”

“Oh,” Danny replied, his brow furrowing. ‘She’s talking about Puzzle Fighter, isn’t she?’ he thought to himself.

“And I’m not going to hold back on you until you beat me in a fair match,” Julie added, as she began to walk away. “So get ready, ‘cause after Sandy’s done taking care of you, you and me are gonna play.”

“I... I’ll look forward to it,” Danny said. He really would. As long as it was just Julie, he could handle having to play games.

Julie turned briefly, watching her sister and brother snuggle. She blushed and closed her eyes. ‘They’re so happy together,’ she thought to herself.

‘Maybe someday he and I can be happy that way, too...’

She closed the door behind her to give them privacy.

Sandy had started to wake up. “Mmmm, Danny,” she said. “Was Julie just here?”

“Yeah,” Danny said without thinking.

“I like her,” she giggled. “Maybe when you’re all better Mommy will let me take care of her, too.”

Sandy then winked, which caused Danny to blush. She pressed him to her, running her nose over his neck.

“Your socks are probably all sweaty,” Danny murmured. “Don’t you want to change them?”

“Later,” Sandy whispered. “First, I want to see your eyes sparkle with happiness.”

She ran her fingers over his side, which caused him to laugh. And then, she drew herself over him, which made him sigh. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him in deeper. She never wanted him to leave.

His hips started to move, and once again they fell into that dreamy state of rhythmic togetherness.

“You and I are family,” Sandy whispered before Danny fell asleep. “And I won’t rest until you’re happy all the time...”

Danny’s smile deepened.

‘Thank You, Mommy,’ he thought to himself as he slept. ‘For awakening us.’

* * *

CONTINUED IN “Up in the Air”