The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“To Be Love”

DISCLAIMER

This story contains extremely suggestive scenes of sexuality between women. If this bothers or offends you, please stop reading at this point. Otherwise, proceed at your own discretion.

© 2007 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1999 Radioactive Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The crescendo of the Chateau Aensland. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

MOVEMENT TWO: “Up in the Air”

““I’m striving to coax or wrench you, I can’t even reach you
You’re starving for something, I’ve got nothing to feed you
And renegade good intentions turn to scorn...”
— The Verlaines, “Heavy 33”
* * *

Julie held the video game controller in her hands and stared at the screen.

Puzzle Fighter was a game not unlike Tetris that required you to put colored blocks together and then break them with special blocks. In competition, breaking blocks would send “junk” to the opponent’s side that could only be broken in a certain amount of time.

Julie never understood why she was good at this game.

She thought back to Danny. When they had met, she had yet to fight him. She expected that when they got together, they would end up fighting each other. But it didn’t happen that way—something much more enjoyable happened between them.

‘But I do remember fighting him,’ she thought to herself.

She watched as she defeated her computer opponent with a combo attack and Chun-Li kicked Hsien-Ko to death. “YOU WIN”, the game system called.

‘I don’t feel like a winner,’ Julie sighed. She turned off the system and sat down on the bed.

She could feel Danny and Sandy, but faintly. They were having a good time.

‘This feeling I have... it isn’t jealousy. It’s envy... I don’t want to take my sister away from my brother. But, when am I going to have time with him?’

“Julie,” a voice behind her called.

Julie knew who it was, without turning around. “Hi, Maria,” she said, smiling gently.

“It’s time,” Maria said, smiling quietly.

“I know,” Julie replied, and reached for Maria’s hand.

“I’m very proud of you,” Maria said, her expression turning serious. “I know that this is a difficult choice for you to make.”

“No, it isn’t,” Julie said. “I don’t want to remember anymore. Just fuck it all... Julie Lilithborne is who I am.”

Maria nodded. Explanations weren’t necessary, and as fast as things were moving, there was no time for regrets. “Let’s go see Ruby,” she said.

* * *

“Where would you like me to take you, Ms. Hayes?”

Vera opened her address book and glanced through it. “Do you have a GPS system in this car?”

“Of course, Ma’am. Everything you own is state of the art technology.”

Vera smiled. “That’s your hard work, not mine,” she said. “Please take me to this address.” The tinted window separating her from her driver was rolled down, and she marked the address with a circle and handed it to her.

“Ma’am... you do realize this address is in New York, right?”

“If you wish, you can take me to the airport,” Vera replied. “Of course, you’ll still be paid for your time no matter what you do.”

“I’m just worried about your comfort, Ma’am. Long road trips aren’t good for you, in your state of health.”

They both knew what she meant.

“Sara, I’ll be fine. This is important to me.”

“Very good, Ms. Hayes,” the driver said. If there was resentment, it couldn’t be sensed with her words. But Sara had been an employee for a long enough time for Vera to trust her. In fact, if Sara wasn’t available for something, Vera would prefer to walk.

Vera leaned back and prepared to sleep, but she first stared out the window, and wondered for a moment how her dear family was doing...

* * *

Julie was crying again in Ruby’s arms.

“Why am I resisting?” she whispered through heavy breaths.

“See, it’s too soon for her,” Ruby said to Maria, cradling the young blonde girl in her arms.

“If it were too soon, she’d have more violent symptoms,” Maria said. “Just take her deeper.”

Julie wiped her tears and parted her legs just a little wider. Just a little more, she thought to herself. The scent of oranges was thick in the air. She knew that was her. Julie smelled like an orange.

Ruby caressed Julie’s bare breast and smiled, staring into Julie’s eyes. “You focus too much on forgetting the wrong memories,” Ruby said, slowly and deliberately. “It’s time to remember the right ones.”

“Right... ones...” Julie moaned and leaned into Ruby’s touch. Maria shuddered as well, and it was all Ruby could do to keep her focus on healing Julie’s spirit. The pleasure was becoming immense.

“You and Danny share a dream,” Ruby said as her hand moved down Julie’s tummy. “Remember it now.”

“Hospital... oww... kid...kidney...” Julie whimpered and began to cry again.

“Yes. Danny hurt himself, for all of us,” Ruby hummed, almost singing, as her hand moved between Julie’s legs. “And so did you. Julie, the time for pain is over. The time for love is now.”

Julie’s mind melted into an entourage of orange, peppermint and strawberries. Nothing else mattered.

“Find Danny,” Ruby encouraged. “Use your heart and you will find him.”

Julie’s eyes flittered shut, and then something happened. She felt herself step out of her body, and float out. She was a ghost, for just a moment, and felt freedom beyond words.

“Think of the word,” Ruby said. “Think ‘Danny’.”

Julie tried to think. Her mind wouldn’t work. So she said it out loud. “Danny.”

And just like that, she was in the bedroom where Danny and Sandy slept together.

“Wow,” Julie murmured. She looked the pair over. They looked so perfect, curled up in each other’s arms. Julie felt a throb inside her, and a phantom pain low down beyond her waistline. ‘That must be Danny,’ she thought to herself.

Thought...?

‘Mommy.’ The name entered her head without Julie’s awareness of creating it, and suddenly, she was where Mommy was.

Julie’s old house.

* * *

Vera sighed softly as she looked through the pictures of Julie’s parents. Her mother and father, who had neglected their beautiful child in favor of their own petty dramas.

Now they were both gone, without any idea of Julie’s wonderful fate. After all, they had nothing to do with it. Julie had to learn kindness from her friends, and even her friends deserted her.

“What have you found out about this place, Sara?” Vera said.

“Its ownership reverted to the state when her parents died,” Sara said. “All this property will probably be auctioned off.”

“Shame that all of her memories will disappear,” Vera pondered. “Maybe I should take some of this back with me...”

‘DON’T YOU DARE, MOMMY!’

Vera’s eyes widened as she heard the voice of Julie in her mind, clear as day.

Then she heard sobs, and tears.

“It was a mistake to come here,” Vera said and sighed.

‘No... I’m glad you did. But don’t take any of this sadness with you. Mommy... come home. I need to see you.’

“Let’s go, Sara,” Vera said firmly. There was nothing more to see here.

Julie was Julie. This was not Julie.

* * *

When Mommy thought of the name ‘Julie’, Julie all of a sudden was back in herself.

The tears had stopped.

“All better?” Ruby asked. Her hand caressed Julie’s hip.

Julie smiled. “All better.”

“Good,” Ruby said, and caressed Julie’s hair. “I’m glad I was able to help you like I helped Danny.”

“You helped Danny...?” Julie asked.

“I was his nurse,” Ruby said simply, and got up. “I need to sleep now. I’m very tired.”

“Bye, sister,” Maria said, and Ruby just nodded. In a moment, she was gone, but Julie glanced at her feet before she left. Black socks that contrasted with her pale skin. Red stripes on the cuff, red colored heels and toes.

Julie felt a throb.

“You’ll be able to be with her someday,” Maria said and wrapped her arms around Julie. “She’s an inspiring lover. Very sensitive to your needs.”

“You’ve been with her?” Julie said, leaning back into Maria’s touch.

“Of course. I’ve been with everyone here,” Maria said, caressing Julie’s leg.

“You’ve been with Danny?” Julie asked.

“Danny and I have a special bond,” Maria replied. “We only make love when we really need to.”

“I wish I had a special bond with him,” Julie whined, stretching her white socked feet out in front of her and watching her toes wiggle.

“You do,” Maria said, nuzzling Julie’s ear. “The bond of friendship. And it’s a treasure. You put it all on the line to protect Danny in the dream world. Don’t you remember?”

“You said something about... evil spirits attacking Danny?” Julie said, unable to distinguish between that terrible dream and her present reality anymore.

“Yes,” Maria whispered. “And they won’t stop now. But they can never kill him, and that’s what matters.”

“Nooooo,” Julie opined, reaching behind her and touching Maria’s cheek. “That’s not enough. I want to keep him safe from harm. I want to fight!”

“Let’s pray.”

Maria turned Julie towards her, and leaned in. Before their lips touched, Maria whispered one thing to her.

“The greatest prayer is being happy...”

She kissed her young sister and lover on the mouth, and they breathed as one against the world, tongues caressing each other like old friends meeting again.

‘Happy despite your circumstance.’

* * *

Danny woke up in Sandy’s arms. He had terrible pain in his left arm. From holding her too much?

But then wouldn’t the pain be in both arms?

He felt the upper part of his left arm where the pain came from. It was swollen. What the...?

‘Happy despite your circumstance,’ a thought in his head echoed. It didn’t come from him. It sounded like Maria.

“What’s wrong?” Sandy said as she stirred, and then gasped seeing Danny’s arm. “Oh my God,” she shouted. “You’re having an infiltration!”

“Infiltration?” Danny asked. The look on Sandy’s face told him that this was serious.

“A blood vessel is leaking in your arm,” she said. “We have to treat it right away. Are you a warm type or a cold type?”

“Huh?” Danny said, confused by the question.

“Just answer the question. Warm type or cold type?”

“Uh... warm type.”

Sandy went to the refrigerator that was in the room, but didn’t open it. Instead, she retrieved a compress pack that was on top of the fridge. She ran up to Danny, and gently pressed it against his arm. It was warm.

“This will get the blood moving,” Sandy explained. “If it clots quicker, the vessel will stop leaking.”

This sounded so serious, and yet Danny couldn’t bring himself to be nervous. He knew Sandy would handle it. She was his babysitter, so everything was going to be okay.

In her heart, Sandy knew it too. But she had directions from Mommy. Take good care of Danny no matter what happens. She had to stop the vessel from leaking.

“Just relax,” Sandy said. “Everything’s going to be A-OK.”

Danny hummed the lullabye, and Sandy smiled softly in reply.

‘I want him to be okay, so we can make love again,’ Sandy thought to herself. ‘But his needs above my own. Always my Danny boy’s needs first...’

* * *

Julie opened her eyes. There was a meal laid out in front of her.

Breakfast.

Maria and Julie’s sister Lupe were watching her as she woke up. Lupe’s skin was dark and she had a heavyset body, looking like a mother. Julie noticed the way Lupe’s breasts drooped and imagined Danny suckling her. Lupe’s eyes twinkled as the thought ran through Julie’s head, and Julie knew that Lupe knew her thoughts.

A fruity smell Julie couldn’t identify was in the air.

“Eat,” Maria said. “We made this especially for you.”

Julie saw that the meal was eggs and bacon, and smiled. That was her favorite breakfast food. And her stomach was rumbly. Very quickly, the food disappeared into her mouth.

The drink was orange juice, which vanished just as quickly. It tasted so delicious.

Lupe smiled. “So we’ll be able to play with her soon?” she asked Maria.

“Play with her anytime,” Maria replied. “Isn’t that right, Julie?”

“Mmmmmm...” Julie moaned. She found herself unable to form thoughts in her head, and slurred her words. It felt good.

“I don’t want to do anything she doesn’t feel comfortable with,” Lupe said, reaching and caressing Julie’s face.

“You mean you don’t want to do anything you don’t feel comfortable with,” Maria pointed out. “It’s okay. Only Mommy can make us open to new things. Just do what you feel is best.”

“You’ve always been the smartest, big sister,” Lupe said, and wiggled her fingers. Her hands roamed Julie’s body, fingers moving just so.

When those hands reached the underside of Julie’s breasts, Julie let out a loud giggle.

“I think we found a spot,” Lupe purred.

Maria smiled and then looked into Julie’s eyes. “We’re going to tickle you for a bit. Is that okay?”

“Mmmmmrrr...” Julie groaned. She was very ticklish, although she never knew she was ticklish there. But her mind was foggy. At least she was too far gone to tell them her feet were her worst spot!

Julie’s giggles turned to laughter as Maria joined in. Julie’s breasts were flicked, teased and caressed so lightly that the touches were electrifying, causing the poor girl to laugh. But she could barely move to evade their touches. She felt drunk.

“Cosquillaaaas,” Lupe sang.

Maria closed her eyes as she tickled Julie’s breast. Even though she was genuinely enjoying playing with her little sister, her mind rested on her only brother.

‘It’s beginning,’ she thought to herself. ‘Gabriel, be strong and watch over him again, please.’

* * *

Sandy looked at Danny’s arm. The swelling had stopped, but it hadn’t lessened. She clicked her tongue. Infiltration was very serious, and there wasn’t a 100% certain way to treat it. Danny’s disconnection from his own feelings were a bad sign, too. He should be in serious pain.

“Danny, are you sure you’re alright?” Sandy asked.

“Not really, but I know I’ll be okay,” Danny said. “You’re taking care of me.”

Sandy couldn’t help but smile. When she looked in her brother’s eyes, it filled her with strength and confidence.

“I’m going to give you some pills anyway,” she said. “I’m worried the pain might hit you hard.”

“Okay,” Danny said softly.

“These pills might make you groggy,” Sandy said, giving Danny a white pill, a blue pill and a glass of water. “But hopefully while you sleep, your body can heal a bit more.”

Danny put the pills in his mouth and drank the water down. The water was delicious. Because Sandy had made it for him.

“Sandy... can you do me a favor?” Danny said.

“Anything,” Sandy said, curling up beside Danny on his right side.

“Tuck me in?”

“Of course,” Sandy replied. She retrived Danny’s teddy bear and pillows, and led Danny into his own personal room. Danny’s pills were starting to take effect, so by the time he regained full awareness of himself, he was in bed holding a body pillow and his bear.

“Just don’t lay on your arm and you’ll be okay,” Sandy said, flicking on a fan.

“Okay.” Danny murmured and fell asleep again.

Now that Danny’s eyes were closed, Sandy’s confidence was gone. She worried for Danny’s safety, and said a prayer to God to keep him safe and to heal him.

* * *

“Now do you understand the truth?”

“Yes, my Lord. I never left You. I just made the wrong choice.”

“You have the opportunity to make another choice now.”

“Yes. I want to protect this boy, my Lord. I wish for the power I held once, so that I can do so.”

“So be it.”

Gabriel glanced at the boy who was the return of the mouthpiece, and smiled. He never understood the reason for his suffering until now. Like Gabriel, the boy had merely made a wrong choice.

He trusted the wrong people, but that would change now.

Descending unto the earth, Gabriel touched the eyes of the sleeping boy.

“When thou awakeneth, thou shalt know the truth,” the archangel declared. “And thou shalt forsake thy trust in all except thy Lord.”

And this is where the story of the eternal children truly begins...

* * *

CONTINUED IN “Memories are Forever”