The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“To Be Love”

DISCLAIMER

This story contains extremely suggestive scenes of sexuality between women. If this bothers or offends you, please stop reading at this point. Otherwise, proceed at your own discretion.

© 2007 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1993 The WORK Group, used without permission but with apologies.

The crescendo of the Chateau Aensland. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *

MOVEMENT THREE: “Memories are Forever”

“A solitary chair
For a silent love affair
A king has lost his throne
And now he sits alone...”
— Jamiroquai, “Half the Man”
* * *

Danny moaned as he woke up. It felt strange. He was used to waking up to a day that was going to be just like the last one, but now he woke up knowing this day would be better.

He looked at his left arm. The swelling had gone down. That was a good thing... right?

He noticed a bruise in the middle of his arm that he’d never noticed before. He felt it with his hand, and there was a strange throbbing sensation under his fingertips. His blood...?

“You’re up,” Sandy whispered. She had awoken too. She looked so cute when she was sleepy.

Danny rubbed his eyes. “Didn’t you... tuck me in?” he asked.

“Yeah, but I couldn’t bear being away from you,” Sandy said, holding him close. “So I got in next to you.” She noticed his arm. “The swelling’s going down. That’s good. Does it hurt?”

“It itches a little,” Danny said. “But it feels strange. Do you see this bruise?”

Sandy saw it. “Oh... that bruise,” she said, and then smiled. “You don’t remember, Danny?”

Danny shook his head.

Sandy drew Danny closer, and placed his head on her heart. She stroked his hair. “It’s probably because it was such a painful memory,” she whispered. “I’ll remind you if you want.”

“Yes,” Danny said. “I want to remember.”

* * *

“Ms. Hayes... You seem to be in a reminiscing mood today,” Sara said.

“I know,” Vera replied. “And I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. I haven’t spent this much time with you in awhile.”

Vera chuckled, and thumbed through her financial report again.

“We’re here,” Sara said. “The National Institutes of Health.”

‘This is where the doctors saved my Danny’s life,’ Vera thought to herself. ‘I’ve always wanted to come here.’

“Sara. Would you like to come inside with me?”

“Ma’am, are you sure that’s safe? This car is very expensive.”

“This is a government institution, my dear. It’s perfectly safe,” Vera said, opening the door. “Besides, I’d like you to see this place, too. It’s very special... to someone close to me.”

* * *

“You had kidney disease,” Sandy said.

“You mean... that part wasn’t a dream?” Danny gasped, terror suddenly gripping him.

“Ssssh... Danny,” Sandy whispered. She started to hum his lullaby song. Danny started to calm, as he felt energy from Sandy flow out and surround him. He was safe. His eyes glazed over, and he simply listened.

“Your parents didn’t understand what was wrong,” she said as she stroked his hair. “The doctors didn’t either. It wasn’t until a very good man named Dr. Gahl saw you that they figured it out. You... had to start dialysis right away.”

Danny sighed softly.

“That’s why you moved away, Danny,” Sandy said. “Your parents couldn’t afford it, but your mother had relatives in California who could. They told me later, just before they died. They didn’t want me to worry about you.”

“But... I don’t remember,” Danny murmured. “I still don’t. Why don’t I remember? And the bruise...?”

“It’s called an AV fistula,” Sandy said. “They tie your vein and artery together so they can do the dialysis. But... I don’t know. When your parents died, you stopped going.”

Danny started crying again.

“Ssssh... ssssh...” Sandy soothed Danny with the lullaby. “Dream of candy wonderlands... dream of playing in the sand...”

“Run away to my airship, and come away with me,” Danny sang along.

“You’ve stuffed those memories deep down inside,” Sandy said. “They’ll come out when you’re ready. I’m more concerned about your health, honey. How do you feel?”

“I’m scared,” Danny sighed.

“No, I mean... physically.”

“I’m scared,” Danny repeated. “I feel like I’m going to die.”

“Oh, Danny.” Sandy sobbed a bit and held him, tighter. “You’re not going to die. We’re immortal.”

“Maybe you are,” Danny said, holding Sandy close despite his fear. “What if I’m not? Isn’t that what Mommy was worried about? That I’d die?”

“Take it easy, honey,” Sandy whispered. “We’ll take it in small steps. Remember... how do you eat an elephant?”

Danny looked up at Sandy. And then smiled. She remembered that. “One bite at a time,” he responded.

Sandy smiled as she gazed into Danny’s eyes. Those eyes made her feel so very loved. She knew those eyes would never let her down.

Now how could she get him to believe in his own eyes, as well?...

* * *

“This is amazing, Ms. Hayes.”

Vera and Sara were walking down a hallway that was dedicated to the various discoveries made regarding human DNA—the building block of life. So much progress. So much knowledge.

So much sacrifice.

“Let’s go to the tenth floor,” Vera said.

“Any particular reason?” Sara was a little entranced with the wall, her eyes drawn to a video display detailing discoveries regarding the relationship between DNA and RNA.

“That’s where he was that day...”

“Oh,” Sara replied, her attention now focused on her mistress. “Then, by all means. Lead the way.”

As they walked towards the elevator, Vera glanced back at the wall and smiled.

‘Daniel... I’m going to get those memories back for you today. I promise.’

* * *

“Are you enjoying your snackies, Danny Danny?” Sandy asked.

“Mmhmm,” Danny mumbled as he gobbled on his graham crackers. But it was Sandy’s new pair of socks he was enjoying more than anything—light blue with stars, yellow heels and toes and a cute, happy moon on the cuff. They were slipper socks, and Sandy would occasionally squeeze her feet as she watched him eat.

Sandy purred softly, feeling Danny’s excitement. She also noticed Danny’s swelling had continued to go down, and whispered a silent prayer of thanks.

Danny looked up at the face of his sister, lover and babysitter. He blinked. “Sandy,” he said. “I... I’m sorry... I must have made you worried...”

“It’s okay, honey,” Sandy said, and then flashed a devilish grin. “You look achey. Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?”

“No!” Danny reacted.

“Hmm?” Sandy was taken aback.

“I... I’m sorry,” Danny said. “I... it’s not that I... I just...” He blushed brightly. How could he tell her that he didn’t want her to go down on him? As good as it felt, it was also humiliating. Plus...

“I want to make you feel good, too.” Danny rubbed the back of his head nervously. “I want to forget about myself for awhile, and be with you.”

“Ohh,” Sandy said, and then sighed softly as Danny caressed her thigh. Hurt feelings were instantly forgotten as her body felt his gentle touch. “Just be careful. Your arm’s still a little sore.”

“You’re right,” Danny murmured, and withdrew his arm, thinking about the logistics.

“Just lay back and close your eyes,” Sandy suggested. “And imagine me rocking you and telling you stories. Hm?” She flashed a dazzling smile.

Danny nodded, and a smile crept on his own face. His eyes closed, and instantly he fell into a beautiful dream...

...He was in his old house in Maryland, and Sandy was there, tickling his face and telling him what a good boy he was. Even though he was young when these things happened, he experienced them as the way he was now.

‘You’re not like the other kids,’ Sandy would say. ‘Don’t tell anyone, but you really are my favorite.’

He remembered getting his hand caught in the cookie jar. ‘Danny boy!’ Sandy had said, and he never forgot the disappointed look in her eye. But then she said ‘Go ahead and have the cookie, silly. Just don’t do it again.’ And he never did.

And as he grew older, Sandy was still looking out for him. ‘Is Danny going to be okay?’ he heard her ask his parents. And they looked down on the ground, not sure how to answer her.

‘Danny...’ Sandy whispered. ‘I know those needles hurt, but you got to keep going. Your parents would want you to be brave...’

But Sandy wasn’t there.

Or was she? Danny was in a cold room with two needles sticking out of his left arm. He felt flush and sweaty, but then felt the sensation of someone wiping his brow. He blinked. Sandy? She was there, but then she wasn’t. It was just his imagination.

‘Danny boy... I love you.’ Sandy was in a straitjacket and her favorite yellow socks, and Danny nuzzled her cheek. She purred. This was one of his fantasies about her. He never knew why she was in a straitjacket. But he liked being able to kiss her and give her affection and her unable to return it in kind, even though she wanted to.

“Danny?” The real Sandy’s voice broke through his fantasy.

And then Danny was the one in bondage. Tied spread eagle to a bed frame. Sandy was sitting on his waist and tickling him. ‘You bad boy, stealing from the cookie jar,’ she said as Danny laughed and laughed. ‘I’m going to punish you!’ And then after she had her fill, she kissed him, and then they made love.

The room around them fell away, and they floated in space among the stars.

‘I promised your parents I’d keep you safe,’ he heard Sandy say before his mind fell completely under her spell. ‘And I will...’

* * *

“May I help you?” a nurse said to Vera as she walked through the patient wing.

“Perhaps,” Vera said, glancing at the nurse in the eyes. “Do you remember a boy named Daniel Williams?”

A flash of recognition crossed the nurse’s eyes before she reverted to her professional form. “Even if I did, I couldn’t tell you, Ma’am.”

“Yes, I know,” Vera said, focusing her gaze. “I just wanted you to know that... he’s okay.”

“He is?”

“Yes. And he’s glad you kept his teddy bear safe for him.”

“T...teddy... oh yes.” The nurse scurried over to her workdesk, and took it out of a drawer. “I kept it safe... in case he came back.”

“My Danny had quite an effect on you, didn’t he?” Vera said as she took the teddy bear and handed it to Sara.

“He’s your son?” the nurse looked confused. “I thought his mother died.”

“She did.” Vera just smiled mysteriously as she walked away. “I got what I came here for... thank you.”

“Wait.” The nurse called. “Who are you?”

Vera paused and turned back slightly. “Knowing someone’s name takes so much purity out of the encounter,” she said. “I don’t know your name and you don’t know mine. Just remember we did a kind thing for each other and leave it at that. Goodbye, my dear.”

And with that, she was gone.

* * *

Danny slept.

Sandy smiled. The swelling was continuing to go down. By tomorrow morning, it should be gone. She felt pride for a moment. She was taking good care of her little brother.

She made a mental note to herself that they would both need showers when they woke up. ‘It’s too bad,’ she thought to herself as she pulled off her moon slipper socks. ‘I really liked these. I guess I can wait awhile before using them again.’

She touched Danny’s face. Danny cooed and leaned into her hand.

“I wonder what it is you dreamed of, my love,” Sandy whispered. “I can usually see your dreams, but not this time. I wonder...”

Danny whimpered a bit and turned away from Sandy.

“Do you want to be alone? It’s okay if you do,” Sandy asked.

She didn’t get an answer, so Sandy climbed out of bed and tucked her brother in. Tenderly. She understood. He was remembering. His dreams must have been flashbacks. ‘I’ll only get in the way,’ she thought to herself.

‘Maybe I should go out for a bit...’

“Sandy?”

It was Julie. She had poked her head into the room to see how her brother was doing.

“Ssssh,” Sandy said. “He’s sleeping.”

“He’s alright, right?” Julie asked.

“We had a little scare, but he’ll be just fine,” Sandy said, getting up. “He’s a good, strong boy.”

Julie smiled, and then a blush ran across her face. She looked down and scuffed her socked foot across the floor, tracing circles.

Sandy leaned over and peeked up at Julie. “Yes?”

“I was wondering if... if Danny was okay, if... you wanted to spend a little time together.” Julie stumbled over her words a bit, trying to pick the right ones. “If you want.”

“Oh, Julie. You’re so cute,” Sandy giggled. “I missed you.”

The two sisters clasped hands.

“But first things first,” Sandy said. “We should take a shower.”

* * *

Sara drove Vera along the highway.

“Anymore stops, Ma’am?”

“No more stops,” Vera said. “Let’s just go home.”

“Sure thing,” Sara said. “Would you like any music?”

“No, thank you, my dear. I’ll just take a nap.”

“Alright, then. We’re off to Kenora.”

Vera closed her eyes and held the teddy bear in her arms. It was like holding a little version of Danny. She squeezed him close and near.

‘Danny. I’ve retrieved your innocence. Now nothing can ever hurt you again...’

* * *

CONTINUED IN “Captives Own the Masters”