The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“To Be Love”

DISCLAIMER

This story contains extremely suggestive scenes of sexuality between women. If this bothers or offends you, please stop reading at this point. Otherwise, proceed at your own discretion.

© 2007 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 2005 Epic Japan, used without permission but with apologies.

The crescendo of the Chateau Aensland. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *

MOVEMENT FOUR: “Captives Own the Masters”

“You still are blind
If you see a winding road
‘Cause there’s always a straight way to the point you see...”
— Akeboshi, “Wind”
* * *

Danny was woken up by the distinct feeling of pain in his arm.

First, a tiny pinch in his upper arm, followed by a piercing needle higher up on his arm which caused him to cry out. Tears came to his closed eyes, and he was afraid to open them. Was his experience with Sandy a dream? Was he back in his sickly body?

Danny opened his eyes. His arm was fine. It was still swollen, though, and pulsed rhythmically. He tried to straighten his arm and was met with a shock of intense pain. He tried to relax, and found that folding his arm across his chest was the most comfortable position for him.

What was going on?

He was alone in bed. Maybe it was a dream after all...

“Danny.” A firm and authoritative, but gentle voice spoke to him. Danny looked up.

“Maria,” Danny said. He recognized her. The sister that had shown him who he really was.

He was scared of her.

“Danny, please don’t be scared of me,” Maria said, her dark eyes shimmering a bit. “I love you and I wouldn’t dream of hurting you, or any of my sisters. But it’s important that you know the truth.”

“I want to know the truth, too,” Danny replied, rubbing his arm. “Is this real or a dream? Am I alive? If I’m dead... why is my arm this way? Is this a reflection of who I believe I am?”

“You have many questions,” Maria said, and extended her hand. “That’s what I love about you.”

Danny looked down shyly for a moment, then focused his attentions. He met his sister’s gaze, and took her hand.

“It’s been more than two thousand years,” Maria sighed wistfully. “But you’re finally ready now.”

Danny blinked. Maria was dressed. So was he...

This wasn’t helping his doubt about whether this was a dream or not.

* * *

Maria showed Danny around the Chateau. The kitchen, the bedrooms, the shower rooms. The wardrobe, the washing room, the wine cellar, the garage. There were cars. Danny was half expecting the Chateau to be on a lonely island in the middle of nowhere.

There were no toilets in the entire mansion, though. Danny just now noticed that in the times he had been here, he never had to go, even though he’d eaten and drank.

“Are we dead?” he finally asked Maria, after dwelling on this thought awhile.

“Let’s go outside,” Maria said, keeping Danny firmly in hand.

The vineyards surrounded a green garden. There were flowers growing all around, but in the middle there was a grassy field. Ten flowers of different types grew, isolated from each other.

Danny’s eyes were drawn to a daisy.

“Select a flower,” Maria said. “Anyone you want. Smell it, but don’t pick it.”

The daisy was the first flower that came to Danny’s mind, but he didn’t want to smell it. Something in his heart told him that wasn’t the one he was meant to smell.

Instead, his eyes were drawn to another white flower. It looked similar to the daisy, but had more of a subtle shape. He walked up to it and kneeled, and took a deep breath.

He detected no scent.

Danny kept trying, taking in deep breaths, but nothing happened. Had he picked the wrong flower?

“What is this?” Danny asked.

“It’s Daniel’s flower,” Maria said. “This is where Mommy buried you, when She met you for the first time.”

“Oh,” Danny said. “So... our past lives are... here?”

Maria embraced Danny from behind and held him close. “Yes,” she said. “Julie’s flower was the daisy. Mine’s the lotus over there. There are others. Not everyone here has smelled their flower yet, but we all know, deep inside our hearts, who we really are.”

She caressed Danny’s chest. Danny murmured and sighed softly, lost in the sensation she was providing. There was something very powerful about her touch.

“Why... don’t I smell anything?”

“The chrysanthemum represents death and grief in the east, and happiness and hope in the west,” Maria explained. “Two very opposite feelings, combined in one flower.”

“Oh. That’s a mum.” Danny nodded in understanding. “It’s my favorite flower.”

Maria nuzzled her nose across Danny’s neck. Just like Sandy did not too long ago. Danny shuddered, hard.

“’My lips are soft, my touch divine, but doubly sweeter, love, is thine,’” Maria whispered into Danny’s ear. Danny was instantly aroused; being in this graveyard of spirits didn’t detract from it. It seemed to actually compound his physical emotions, actually.

“What is that?” Danny reached for Maria’s hand.

“A poem you wrote for me, a long, long time ago.” Maria ran her hands up Danny’s back, and Danny realized she wanted him to stand, so he did. “You probably don’t remember it,” Maria went on. “But I do. Every word.”

A heat started to burn inside Danny. One that didn’t scorch, like the fires of lust he had felt before. This flame was strong and powerful, and consumed, but didn’t destroy. As his mind became full of beautiful imagery, Danny realized he didn’t doubt Maria. He had written that poem.

“Will you remind me...?”

“Yes, my little brother,” Maria said with a soft, bright smile. “But first... I want you to meet my family.”

Danny was confused, but went along. He trusted Maria more than himself right now. And that thought didn’t scare him.

The flame had consumed even the butterflies in his stomach.

* * *

He remembered this room. The one where Maria had revealed the truth to him the last time he was here. The menorah was just where he remembered it, and now he noticed other religious imagery. A statue of the Virgin Mary. A cross with lit candles around it. A painting of an Arabic phrase.

Two other girls were in the room. One was much paler than Maria with black hair and closed eyes. When she opened them, Danny saw that her eyes were ruby red, and he remembered who she was. The nurse... from his dream. Except she didn’t look at all like she did in the dream. Danny’s eyes ventured downward to note Ruby’s black socks.

The other girl possessed a rotund physique which inspired Danny’s deep-seated passion. She looked like a girl he knew once. Unlike Maria and Ruby, who wore sundresses, this girl was naked short of her feet, which were in striped purple and blue toe socks. Danny felt flush when the girl wiggled her toes, and his eyes glanced at hers. She was winking—she knew that he was looking.

“The pale girl is Ruby, the house healer. And the chubby girl is Lupe, the cook and maid. I believe you’ve met Lupe before, but not Ruby,” Maria said. “These are my sisters.”

Danny nodded.

Maria shook her head and smiled. “I don’t think you understand. These are my blood sisters. We were all born to the same mother.”

“Oh... wow,” Danny said, and then blushed as a thought occured to him.

Maria seemed to read his mind. “Yes, we’ve all made love to each other,” she said. “Does that bother you?”

Suddenly, all of Danny’s poetic imagery left him, and he just sat on the edge of the bed. He didn’t notice Lupe staring at him, hungrily eyeing his erection which he no longer even attempted to hide.

After a pregnant silence, Ruby spoke. “Danny and Maria, please take off your clothes.” Although her voice was warm and kind, the words were obviously an order, and Danny found herself obeying before he even knew what he was doing. Maria complied as well, but she kept her socks on—the same white and pink ones she wore when they made love for the first time.

Ruby just smiled gently at Danny. Did they consider themselves... naked in this way?

“I heard you didn’t let Sandy suckle you,” Maria said. She had slipped behind Danny and wrapped her arms around him. “That wasn’t a good thing to do.”

Lupe was advancing on Danny, and he pulled back in his heart.

“Danny, do you remember what Mommy told you when you first got here?” Ruby asked. Her hand was running up and down over her brother’s left arm.

‘I know you think it’s wrong. That’s why your sisters are going to do it a lot, until you understand that it’s okay.

‘Doesn’t it feel like the most beautiful kiss?...’

“You didn’t think Melissa was the only lustful girl here, did you?” Maria said as she stroked Danny’s dark brown hair. “Lupe’s just as hungry... maybe more so. Why do you think she’s the cook?”

“You’re the one that made the food for me,” Danny said.

Lupe just giggled and brushed her own hair aside. “I’m going to wiggle my toes a lot while I do it, just for you,” she said. “Don’t take your eyes off them!”

And then Danny cried out loud when a deep, wet heat enveloped his senses.

He felt Maria’s finger run over his chest. “Ruby is going to heal you now,” she said. “Just let your vision run together, and relax.”

Ruby’s hand ran back and forth over his hand. Back and forth, like a metronome. Steady and certain, quite unlike Lupe’s voracious suckling which only focused on her own hunger for Danny’s seed.

Seed...

* * *

Daniel stared up at the girl he was sleeping with.

“What’s wrong?” she asked him. “Is it the condom?”

“I don’t know. Maybe... but no. It’s something else.”

“Daniel, I don’t think you’re ready for this after all.” She slipped off of him and gazed upon him sympathetically. “You’re so tense, look at you. This isn’t what sex is supposed to be like.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Physically, yes. Your touch is wonderful. But emotionally... you’re unavailable.”

“I’m sorry...”

“I know, I know. ‘It’s not you, it’s me,’ right? Spare me... spare us both, Daniel. I’m not going to be responsible for you making a mistake, okay?”

Daniel felt as though he should be hurt by her words, but somehow he understood. He smiled gently. “I understand.”

Then, to his surprise, she smiled, too. “Great,” she said. “Let’s just be friends, okay?”

Deadly words to most guys his age. To Daniel, they were the greatest words he could have ever heard at that moment.

* * *

Danny had orgasmed.

It was so easy, just like that. He heard Lupe murmur and moan and swallow his seed. Was it really this simple?

“No resting just yet,” Maria said.

“Stay hard,” Ruby ordered. “Your healing isn’t done.” Her hands had moved down to just above his hips, and were circling his spine.

Lupe scratched an itch on her right foot with her left toe, and that was all it took. Danny stayed aroused despite having had a tremendous orgasm.

“’Within your soul I wish to sleep, wherein lie secrets dark and deep,’” Maria said. Another stanza of the poem. Then she flicked a finger over his nipple.

“I can’t fix the damage to your vascular system,” Ruby said. “But I can fix your kidneys. Stay still. This is going to feel strange.”

“What... what kind of strange?” Danny asked, his mind beginning to be occupied by watching Lupe’s feet and the pleasure she was giving him once again.

“Like bumping your funny bone strange,” Ruby replied. “It’s going to hurt later on, but that’s just your body adjusting. Okay... get ready.”

Danny grit his teeth, but didn’t close his eyes, not wanting to miss Lupe’s show. And she was putting on quite a show indeed, doing all the things that girls with tired feet do. But was she doing it on purpose... or was it just instinct?

Instinct...

* * *

“Daniel.”

“I know. I know. You want to know why I stopped going to dialysis.”

“Daniel, if you don’t go, you’ll get sick in the head again. You remember what happened last time.”

“But... it doesn’t help anymore. It’s supposed to make me feel better, but I come out feeling worse. And I’m not getting used to it, either. It’s worse every day.”

“Just hang on until the transplant comes through. Your uncle’s got to come through sometime.”

Daniel sighed and looked down. “If you knew what I know about him, you wouldn’t place so much faith in him.”

There was an awkward silence between them.

“This is an awful situation for you. It feels like you’re going through it all again.”

“I know.”

“You made me lose faith in my healing powers, Daniel, but I’m going to try again. You try, too. Say prayers, okay?”

“I will. Thank you.”

“Will you go back to dialysis for me?”

“Yes... I will.”

“Thank you, Daniel.”

* * *

Another orgasm, this one was not as strong, but Danny felt that it had lasted for a longer period of time.

“Stay hard,” Ruby ordered again. “This healing is taking longer than I thought.”

For the first time since Lupe had started suckling him, Danny closed his eyes. He was saying a prayer to himself, in his heart, the way his mother had taught him.

He felt the sensation of arms holding him close and hands running around his chest. And of course, the warm urgent heat of a mouth on him.

“There’s a lot of toxins in your body,” Ruby’s voice said. “Your kidneys have a lot to do now that they work again.”

“Are you sure it’s not my...” Danny began to say, but felt a rather painful squeeze at his chest.

“It’s not,” Ruby said. “You need to think of this as an appendix now. It no longer serves a function. Your body always functions at the perfect efficiency level to experience life as your soul requires it to.”

“I don’t understand,” Danny sighed.

“You can’t understand pleasure without the context of pain,” Maria explained. “Just because you will no longer feel any pain, doesn’t mean you won’t remember how it feels.”

No pain?...

Was he...

* * *

“This is it, Tina. I’m... I’m going to die.”

“I just can’t believe this is happening. There has to be another way.”

“My uncle is HIV positive, Tina. He was my last hope, and now that that’s done with, it’s over for me. ‘I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me.’”

“This is not the end, Daniel. I know it isn’t.”

“Tina... promise me one thing.”

“Yes, Daniel?”

“Don’t lose faith. Keep believing in yourself and your power to heal. Just because it didn’t work for me... doesn’t mean... it won’t work for others.”

“If I lose you, it doesn’t matter if it works on anyone else.”

There was a long pause. Ultimately, Daniel could only say one thing. “Tina...”

“Daniel.”

And their souls stood together in the darkness of time.

* * *

Danny paused.

Lupe was giving a satisfied hum. Ruby’s hands were now petting Lupe’s hair, and Maria’s grip had loosened. He felt like something was happening within him.

“Ruby,” Maria said. “Get Lupe a glass of water and return her to her duties, then rest.”

Suddenly, Maria was the one in charge, and Ruby accepted this with grace. “Yes, sister,” she said and slipped from the bed. “Come on, Lupe... time to go.”

Lupe removed her mouth from Danny and took Ruby’s hand. Together, they both left the room.

“Are you going to refuse Sandy anymore, brother?” Maria said.

“It just feels weird,” Danny said. “I want to hold her and give her pleasure.”

Maria stroked Danny’s face. “Our need for you is just as real as any hunger,” she said. “We’ve needed you here for a very long time, and now you’re here. Don’t deny us our reunion.”

She then gently pushed Danny backwards, and writhed against him like a serpent.

“’So come within me, rest and lay,’” Maria mewled. “’And save these questions for another day.’”

“Mmmmmm...” Danny sighed gently. He could feel Maria’s aura, like he felt Sandy’s earlier. But where Sandy’s was soft and sharing, Maria’s was powerful and commanding. It felt like Mommy’s... but different.

Maria pressed her hips over Danny’s and rose up. Danny climaxed instantly, embracing his big sister tightly.

“Ruby did one part of healing your body and soul,” Maria said. “Now I have to do the rest.” She slid back down over Danny, and he stayed aroused, his mind dominated by her aura.

Then she rose her hips up again, and Danny felt another climax coming. He cried out.

“Mommy!”

Maria shushed her little brother as she moved back down against him. “Cry out ‘Mommy’ in your mind, dear,” she said. “You’re in a trance now. When I move down, you’ll become aroused. When I move up, you’ll climax.”

It sounded exhausting.

“It is exhausting,” Maria said, and Danny realized that Maria could literally hear his thoughts. “Your soul has to be cleansed of all these evil thoughts. Those are what attract the evil spirits.”

Her hips rose.

Danny called out for his Mother again, seeing Her face clearly in his mind. But the soft, warm feelings that were on his feet and legs reminded him that he was making love to his sister.

“You can treat me like Mommy, too,” Maria whispered as she closed in on him once again. “Suckle my breasts, caress my body, hold me close.”

Maria withdrew just so again, and held in a moan as she felt Danny orgasm like it was her. As multi-layered as a female orgasm was, it simply couldn’t compare to the explosive ecstasy of a boy climax. She felt lips find her own breast, and could hold in her cry no more. “Mommy!” she whimpered.

A few more rhythmic waves caused Maria to lose her focus, and she summoned on all her mental discipline. ‘Lord, give me strength... I must complete what I came here to do.’

“Treat all... your sisters... like Mommy as well.” Maria gasped through moans as Danny eagerly suckled her ancient, youthful body. “We all... are looking out for you... and need you so much... MOMMY!!”

Maria’s mind was bedazzled by the incredible sensation of ‘bhid’ again and again; it was more than a woman could take. For a brief moment, she surrendered to the insatiable fantasies she had had as a young girl, before her consciousness fell into the collective well of the Lilithborne dream.

Danny never fell asleep. The sound of Maria crying out again and again was more appealing than any dream could be at that moment.

‘Mommy,’ his mind told him. ‘I understand now... and I’ll never distrust myself again.’

* * *

Tina Minthorne stood at the gravestone of her old friend, Daniel Williams. She still wondered what happened that day. The night before, she had received a message that Daniel had killed himself. She didn’t believe it, and indeed, Daniel had never done that.

But the next day, he was dead. He never woke up.

It was ironically because the police were called thinking he killed himself that he was found so soon. He was in bed. The cause of death was ruled as cardiac arrest.

Tina knew better. “Cardiac arrest” was just what doctors said when they couldn’t figure out why someone had died.

Daniel died of a broken heart. Everyone who could help him had turned their backs on him, and all his true friends couldn’t do anything that would save his life. Tina felt depressingly impotent.

A silver-haired woman was at the gravestone, too. Leaving him flowers. Chrysanthemums.

“Hello,” Tina said. “You knew Daniel?”

“Correction,” the woman said. “I know Daniel.”

Despite the situation, Tina giggled. “Paraphrasing ‘The Lion King’ doesn’t make him any less dead,” she said.

The woman turned her face to meet Tina’s, and she could tell that her eyes were incredibly powerful. “Daniel’s not dead,” the woman said. “If you’d like to visit him sometime, I can arrange it.”

“Come on... what’s your name?”

“Vera.”

“Come on, Vera. They found his body.”

Vera just chuckled and knelt at the gravestone. She closed her eyes, clasped her hands together, and said a prayer. Tina couldn’t understand the language she used—it sounded like Sanskrit—but it was definitely a prayer.

“They say nobody’s really dead as long as you remember them,” Tina noted, looking at the sky. “Is that what you mean?”

“You could say that,” Vera replied. Her voice held back unbelievable sorrow.

Tina noticed the sun peeking through the clouds. The weatherman said it was going to rain, but it looked like he was wrong. Again. “Vera... tell me about Daniel.”

“Danny’s an amazing person who doesn’t believe in himself,” Vera said.

“Well, I knew that.” Tina found herself wanting to get on her knees, too. She wished she knew a prayer to say.

Vera got up off her knees, though. “We should meet again,” she said. “Come back here in nine months. Same time. Hopefully, I can tell you more about Danny then.”

Tina just nodded, still trying to think of a prayer.

Vera walked away to where her car was waiting. “Remember this, Tina. The greatest prayer is being happy despite your circumstance.”

Tina’s eyes opened. Tears came to her eyes.

She remembered Daniel’s last words to her. And she became determined to keep that promise to him. She’d given up before, but not anymore.

“Let’s go home,” Vera said to Sara.

“Yes, mistress,” came the reply.

* * *

CONTINUED IN “In Cautious Tones”