The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“To Be Love”

DISCLAIMER

This story contains extremely suggestive scenes of sexuality between women. If this bothers or offends you, please stop reading at this point. Otherwise, proceed at your own discretion.

© 2007 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1997 Reprise Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The crescendo of the Chateau Aensland. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *

MOVEMENT FIVE: “In Cautious Tones”

“It’s something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life...”
— Green Day, “Good Riddance”
* * *

Danny lay among his sisters in deep dreams. He no longer feared the visions that came to him as he rested. He welcomed them as guides to future times of discovery. But on occasion, his nerves would tingle with excitement and uncertainty as he was brought to new understandings.

This night was one of those nights.

Actually, Danny wasn’t even sure if it was day or night anymore. He simply slept when he was tired. The Chateau had no clocks or calendars. But on this occasion, when he slept, he saw a vision that filled him with energy.

He was in a field. It was a sunny day, and he was standing under a tree, in front of a tombstone. His mother’s.

“Mom, I’m not afraid anymore,” Danny said, without being sure where the words were coming from. “I’ll do what I believe in, no matter what.”

And he felt someone embrace him.

But it wasn’t his mother.

“Why aren’t I afraid?” he asked himself in a small voice. “I have every reason to be scared.”

And then a powerful voice answered his question. “Because I am with you.”

Danny came to in his bed, next to Maria, who was awakening as well.

Their hands touched and they looked into each other’s eyes. Danny felt very strange as his gaze met Maria’s. He saw something new inside them.

“Did you feel that?” Maria asked.

Danny nodded.

“Mommy’s coming,” Maria said, barely hiding the eagerness in her voice. “She has something to tell us.”

Danny sat up, all weariness leaving his body. He wanted to be ready to see his Mother when She came.

Maria took Danny’s hand. “Calm down, little brother,” she assuaged him. “First things first... we have to take a shower.”

Danny’s eyes widened momentarily, then closed as he giggled. “Of course...”

* * *

After Danny and Maria cleaned themselves up, they dressed simply. Maria put on a sundress while Danny put on a T-shirt and pants. They headed to the courtyard, where their other sisters were waiting for them.

This was the first time Danny had seen all of his sisters in one room since the fateful time when their Mother, Lilith, had put them all to sleep. All eyes were on the main entrance of the Chateau, and he could feel their energy as they anxiously awaited Mommy’s arrival.

They were so entranced, they didn’t notice when She actually arrived.

“My children,” She said with a hint of joy in Her voice.

All Her daughters shouted “Mommy!” and ran to give Her all the hugs they had wanted to give Her since She left. Only Danny sat back, wanting to wait until his sisters had had their fill before he took his turn with Her.

But after the hugs were done, Mommy had a serious look on Her face. As Maria predicted, She had something to say.

“Sit back, My loves,” She said. “And listen to Me.”

Danny’s sisters sat cross-legged in a semicircle around their Mother. Danny noticed Glynis among them, lagging noticeably behind the rest, her exhaustion obvious. He recalled feeling the same way as her, not too long ago. Or was it a dream...?

“Close your eyes, and listen to My words,” Lilith said. “And be open to all the feelings that awaken in your little hearts.”

Danny glanced around at his sisters, but most of their eyes were already closed. Only Julie still had her eyes open. She glanced at her brother once before closing her own eyes, and Danny managed to catch a glimpse of Lilith’s silver hair fading into the purple shade of Her true form before his eyes fell.

He was rocketed into another vision before he knew it...

* * *

Danny recognized the field he was in as the place where he met Glynis’ true self; the young spirit that lay within her aged form. As before, she was sitting beside a river that ran through the field, under a tree that provided her with shade.

“Danny,” Glynis said. “You’re here at last.” She patted a place for him to sit beside her.

Danny curled up beside his sister and lay his head on her shoulder. She put her arm around him and hummed a little tune. He felt his eyes grow heavy as he listened to her heartbeat, and to the river.

“What do you think happens to someone that falls asleep in a dream?” Glynis asked.

“They have another dream,” Danny answered.

Glynis chuckled. “Of course,” she said, and held him closer. His mind began to drift. He remembered her teaching him about the river.

“Danny,” Glynis whispered, sounding unsure of herself. “Do you... love me?”

Danny looked his sister in the eye. It seemed a strange question to ask.

“Glynis...” Danny started, and then looked down, blushing as he realized the direction the conversation was going. “I know... I know that someday, you’re going to get better, and then you’d be worried because we wouldn’t be able to meet here anymore. But... I love you. You’re like me.”

“But will you find me attractive?” Glynis pressed.

Danny reached up and touched Glynis’ flaxen hair. “What do you mean?” he asked.

“I can look any way I want here,” Glynis explained. “But in the real world, I’ll always look the way I do there now. You can’t age backwards...”

Danny put his finger in the water. “I don’t know if that’s true,” he mused. “I mean... I meant what I said when I said that you’re like me. I used to be sick too.”

“You?” Glynis said in surprise. “No!”

“It’s true,” Danny said, and pulled up his sleeve. The scar on his left arm that would always remind him of his early days on earth. “Dialysis, three times a week.”

“You can be anything you want here,” Glynis said, touching Danny’s arm. “Why would you choose to keep this?”

“I... I don’t know. I just don’t want to forget that... there was a time where I was sure I was going to die.”

Glynis looked up at the sky in the world she had created for herself. No clouds, just a bright sun. She thought about her brother.

“You’re such an interesting person, Danny,” she said.

Danny was only half-listening. He was coming to realize this was a vision. ‘This means something,’ he thought to himself. ‘I just have to figure out... what that meaning is.’

Glynis took Danny by the shoulder and gently pulled him to her.

* * *

And Danny was pulled into another vision.

It was dark and warm and safe and he was being held by his Mother. But all around him, he heard the faint sounds of the outside world. Muffled. Crying out for him.

‘Come out, Danny. Come out. We all want to see you!’

Danny curled in tighter, not wanting to leave.

“Why do you fear this? This is the love you have pursued all your life. Go to them.”

The voice of his mother... the one who gave birth to him... echoed in his head. He opened his eyes and his body, and he saw her.

“No... this is a dream,” he said. “This is a dream!” He started to cry.

“You won’t see me again after today,” his mother said, with her thick Colombian accent. “I’m sorry, Danny. I’m sorry for trying so hard to keep you alive.”

“Don’t!” Danny ran, but there was nowhere to run to. He was surrounded by light, and the ghost of his mother.

And another.

“Have courage, son,” his father said. “This world was created for you. Enjoy every moment.”

“No! No!” Danny was mad now, beating upon his head. “Go away! Leave me alone! I want to die!”

“Giving up?” a young, male voice echoed in his ears.

“That’s not like you, Daniel,” a female voice added.

Two of his friends were there, too. Ones Danny knew from his Puzzle Fighting days. Their names escaped him at the moment.

“You’re... you’re alive,” Danny said. “Why are you here?”

“The world you knew is dead, Danny,” his mother said. “Her world is your world now.”

“No...” Danny broke down into sobs. “I don’t want that world. I miss you. I want to see you again. I don’t deserve to be happy...”

He couldn’t stop crying. All the hurt and pain was back in his heart, as strong as it ever was.

“How can I possibly help you by grasping all the happiness for myself,” he went on. “While you have to work to survive?”

“Amado mío...” his mother said.

Danny’s hair stood on end. He knew that voice was his mother’s, but it reminded him of the world he didn’t want to remember.

“Forgive me...” she said.

The light faded and turned into darkness, and Danny was alone.

* * *

“Wake up, brother.”

“Sandy... is that you?”

Sandy gazed into Danny’s awakening eyes. “You’re crying,” she said.

“I dreamt of my family,” he said.

Sandy leaned against her young brother, surrounding him with her aura. His mind and sorrow faded.

“My mom said I couldn’t see her anymore,” he whispered as he reached for her.

“That is not true,” Sandy said, and then kissed him. “You’ll see her when you need to see her.”

“But I always need her,” Danny said. He felt his emotion of deep sadness as something other than himself. Sandy was in control.

“Yes,” she murmured delicately. “We all need Mommy.”

Danny wanted to say they weren’t talking about the same person, but he felt Sandy’s aura throb and vibrate all around his body. It felt like a reassurance that everything was going to be okay. It slipped inside his mind and gave it warmth and contentment from within.

Danny’s eyes went blank as he closed them and leaned close to his sister. “Yes,” he said, and then kissed her ear.

“Sandy...” Danny cried out. And then felt the presence of his Mother.

‘Let her make love to you, until she is satisfied...’

His heart joined with hers, and the boy spirit and girl spirit reappeared in candy land. In the dreamspace, they took each other’s hand and ran far away, but everything was candy land, and everyone loved them.

“I love you, Danny Danny,” Sandy said.

“I love you, Sandy Dandy,” Danny replied.

They then looked around each other.

“Why would we ever wake up from this dream?” Sandy asked.

“Our lives aren’t so bad...” Danny said, and touched his finger to his lip.

“That’s right, Danny Danny. We’ve got to see our sisters.”

Danny nodded. “But how do you wake up from a nice dream?”

Sandy smiled. “You know how.”

Danny took Sandy’s hand and smiled, feeling confident for the first time that he could remember. “Then let’s do it together,” he said.

Sandy giggled. “Uno, dos, tres!”

* * *

Danny woke up.

He was in the shower, alone.

With Lilith...

“With Mommy,” She said, reading his thoughts.

“With Mommy,” Danny repeated mindlessly.

Lilith smiled tenderly, and Her smile showed nothing but pure love for Her only son. She raised Her arm, and a soft spray, a mist of water came down over the two of them.

Danny only realized now that His Mother was nude, and in Her true form.

“You must always be clean for Me,” Mommy said.

Danny remembered how all his sisters would always say that Mommy always wanted them to be nice and clean. His soul started to burn with a warm fire, and he smiled and nodded obediently.

The water slid over his body, and he was happy. He could remain here for all time, for ever, simply basking in the warm water.

But it could never be enough for Mommy...

As Mommy gazed on Danny’s immortal body, She felt a thought come to Her mind... remembering everything Her daughter, Maria, told Her. The beauty of Danny’s soul shined brightly on Lilith’s dark one, erasing all doubt.

She took out a luffa sponge, covered it in soap, and squeezed it once, causing foam to emerge from it. She smiled brighter, although Her smile hid a deep sadness. The images of Danny’s old family, full in Her head due to Her research, filled Her mind, and She swore to God to remember their faces for all eternity.

“I will clean you now, my sweet Danny,” Lilith said. “And after this shower, you will remember nothing. Not even your sisters’ faces or names. Only your Mommy.”

“Mommy...” Danny whispered.

“Anytime you cum, the only thing on your mind must be Mommy,” Lilith went on, as the temperature of the water was raised. “You will forget all but Mommy. Mommy. Repeat it.”

“Mommy,” Danny droned.

“Mommy,” Lilith said, injecting all the tenderness She felt for Her family, and for his, into the word.

“Mommy,” Danny said, his voice steady, his mind ready only for the next sensation.

“Mommy,” Lilith repeated.

“Mommy,” Danny said.

Lilith reflected sadly on the time of Her own creation. She never had a Mommy, only a Creator. How could she be expected to know that this was what He had in mind for Her, from the beginning? She didn’t want to replace Danny’s real mommy, the one that had cared for him when he was mortal.

But to ensure his eternal happiness, Lilith was left without a choice.

The sponge touched Danny’s chest, and the final cleansing began... and Danny at last began to ask for more.

* * *

CONTINUED IN “Surrender Without a Prayer”