The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“To Be Love”

DISCLAIMER

This story contains extremely suggestive scenes of sexuality between women. If this bothers or offends you, please stop reading at this point. Otherwise, proceed at your own discretion.

© 2009 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1991 Atlantic Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The crescendo of the Chateau Aensland. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *

MOVEMENT SIX: “Surrender without a Prayer”

“Do we have to be forgiving at last?
What else can we do?
Do we have to say goodbye to the past?
Yes, I guess we do...”
- Rush, “Heresy”
* * *

I woke up with no memory. Of my life before. Of who I was now. Of my name.

I just knew I was a boy.

I rolled around in the bed I was in, and then noticed there was a woman with me. No... not a woman. Her hair was a majestic lavender color, and her eyes, deep and purple. Or were they grey? When I looked into... Her eyes, I found it difficult to focus on color. My head began to swim away from me.

“Danny,” the Woman said.

Was that my name? “Danny”?

“You’re awake at last, Danny,” She went on, and put Her arms around me, keeping those eyes on me, the eyes that made me feel drifty and free. “My name is Lilith. I’m your Mother.”

I knew at that moment that She was telling the truth and She would never lie to me. Lilith... Mommy.

“Do you remember anything, Danny?” She said, caressing my chest.

“Uhh...” My mouth felt dry. I was damp. I’d been sweating. “Uhm...”

I said the only thing that came to mind.

“You’re my Mommy...”

“That’s right, darling!” Mommy said with lilting laughter that I’d never forget. She then leaned in close to me. I smelled the scent of my Mother. And I did something I didn’t think I’d do.

I kissed Her.

My mind... I’m not sure what to call it. A space in my head where images form. But when I kissed my Mommy, the only images in my mind were of Her, seeing me, seeing Her. Everything about me, all my scars. Everything about Her, utter perfection.

I felt my body push into Hers. Beyond my control. Beyond Hers... or was it? Maybe She was commanding me. Somewhere, in the darkest recesses of my heart, I felt as though what I was doing was wrong. But how could something so beautiful be wrong?

I cried out.

* * *

I woke up sometime later. My body ached. It was a good feeling.

Another girl was in the room, this one blonde and unassuming. She had this incredible smile.

“Danny, this is Julie,” Mommy said. “She’s your sister.”

“Hi, Julie,” I said, and huddled back a bit. She laid down next to me. I just noticed now that she was naked, short of a pair of heart-covered socks that she wore on her feet. My gaze lingered on them. I found it a bit unusual.

“The floor’s cold,” Julie explained, and giggled. “You don’t remember me... do you?”

“I’m sorry,” I said, looking back in her eyes. “I don’t...”

Again, I felt my mind swim when I looked in Julie’s eyes. But this was different from Mommy’s. I was very clear on the color of Julie’s eyes... blue like the morning sky.

I heard the voice of Mommy. “Look in each other’s eyes and drift for Me,” She said. “You’ve been apart forever, and now it’s time for your reunion.”

“Reunion...” Julie said blankly, and I saw her eyes widen briefly, as if she was remembering something. Her smile grew and she leaned in closer.

I reached for my sister and held her close and she kissed me. Feelings I had with my Mommy were coming back to me now, but this time it was different because I was with Julie. She felt familiar, someone I could hold in my heart without it burning up inside me.

Soon, a warmth surrounded me, and I cried out again.

* * *

And again, I woke up, after seeing images in my head... dreams? Or memories? I wasn’t sure.

A dark-skinned girl with long hair was waiting for me.

“Danny,” she said. “I’m Maria. Come with me, please.”

I agreed, and took her hand.

“Are you my sister too?” I asked.

Maria smiled. “Let’s go,” she said.

We walked through the building I was in—Maria told me it was called Chateau Aensland. It was my Mommy’s wine garden and green house. She then took me outside to a courtyard, which was clear except for ten flowers.

I felt safe here.

Maria took two lawn chairs and bid me to sit in one of them. She sat next to me and held my hand, and we spent some time just looking at the sky.

“It’s a beautiful day,” I remarked.

“That’s because you made it,” Maria replied. My confusion must have been apparent, because she went on. “You don’t know it, but you created this place for us.”

“I did?” I touched my lip.

Maria nodded and smiled. “You and I, we’ve always been together, before the first man named ‘time’ and decided what it meant. And you created this world for us.”

“I don’t understand,” I said quietly, looking at all the flowers, and the grass, and the blue sky. “God created the world, right?”

Maria gripped my hand tight. “It’s very important that you understand what I’m about to say, okay?”

I nodded. I felt like I should be afraid, but I wasn’t. I was simply confused.

“The day we first met, I hated you,” Maria said. “You turned your back on me. But then you came to me in a dream and told me that you loved me. You showed me such beautiful poetry.”

She squeezed my hand once again.

“I never imagined that when I finally found you, you’d be so weak,” she said.

I looked at her and then back at the sky.

“You were in danger of dying... every moment of every day,” Maria said softly, looking out to the sky. “I didn’t think your body could survive. It’s a miracle you have. But it’s a blessing.”

Tears suddenly came to my eyes. I wasn’t sure why. I wasn’t sad at all. In my heart, I was truly content. But a powerful sadness formed in my soul.

“Mommy’s been controlling all our minds, making us love you with all of our souls, so you wouldn’t die,” Maria said. “But we see what She doesn’t. We’d love you, even without Her control. But you have to love yourself first, Danny. Love yourself first, or it’s all pointless.”

“Is that why Mommy took away my memories?” I asked.

“Yes, Danny,” Maria said. “But you can get them back... if you want to.”

“I can?”

“Yes... all you have to do is smell the flower. And not be scared.”

“Smell... the flower?”

“You know which one is yours, don’t you?”

I saw the white, fluffy flower and nodded. I got off the lawn chair, and knelt next to it.

“Are you afraid, Danny?” Maria asked me.

I shook my head. “No... just... excited.”

“Good.”

I took a deep breath, and I took in the fragrance of the flower.

It smelled wonderful. That is all I can tell you.

And then I felt Maria’s arms wrap themselves around me from behind.

“You remember now...” she whispered to me. And then I felt her lips touch my neck.

I turned to Maria, and nuzzled her nose. I knew she wanted to kiss me. I wanted to play with her. I wanted these moments to last one second longer than forever.

My eyes closed...

* * *

This is the end of my story. Danny Lilithborne is my name. I am the son of the mist.

I’m still not sure how my voice was able to reach the land of the living, but I’m grateful for the opportunity to know you all. I made a record of my past life so that I could remember without the memories imprisoning my soul.

I set out to write a story about minds being controlled. It’s with a certain amount of irony that it was through this story that I ended up freeing my own mind. And now that it’s free, I surrender it again, every day, to my mother Lilith.

She needs people to love Her. Would that you could also love Her like I do...

* * *

EPILOGUE

Tina Minthorne stood at Daniel Williams’ grave, nine months later as asked, but no one was there.

The sky was cloudy.

Tina sighed, and closed her eyes, and said a prayer. Since her encounter with Vera, she had tried to learn some prayers. But she was always afraid that she said them badly, that perhaps that’s why her life hadn’t gone like she liked.

Tina looked out at the sky. She was told to come here, and had waited for some time, but no one came. Tina was the only regular visitor to Danny’s grave—even his mother’s family, who paid for the grave’s maintenance, didn’t visit.

Probably guilt.

She looked at Daniel’s tomb, which was very simple, as per wishes he’d delineated, and thought she saw some dust, and brushed it off. She took a flower she’d brought and placed it on the grave.

And Tina suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of peace envelop her.

The clouds began to rumble—a storm was coming.

But when Tina thought about it, she felt like... someone was protecting her from it.

Tina went home.

* * *