The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Good to Be True

Chapter 5

I arrived back at home at about 8PM, and for some reason i felt very very invigorated. The fact that i had found some kind of semblance of employment was overwhelmingly joyful to me. Not to mention the fact that there were three seriously hot girls who were part of this firm. I most certainly was going to enjoy this job, as it seemed to exude all sorts of benefits. But right now, i was tired. The testing took a lot out of me. But i would get things started tomorrow once Nora called me. I then get changed into my leisure clothes, and i feel this compulsion to fall asleep, even though it seems to be early in the evening. Now, at last at peace with myself, and at least part of my problems, i drift off into the phenomenon known as dreams...

My dreams were decidedly less than peaceful that night. I am not sure if my mind is trying to tell me something in the dreams, or if my subconscious is playing on the bit of paranoia i had exhibited during the test. In this dream, it was in a first-person perspective, and i am out in the night air, running as fast as i can. Being inside the dreamscape, the sky and the ground look somewhat odd, but fairly passable for reality. It almost felt like i was being driven by something or someone other than myself. The ground below is mostly grass, and i diverge to a sidewalk and continue to run. As I am running, i make note of a prominent house on the corner of the street.

The house stands about two stories high, and is covered in a white marble. I have a strange compulsion to enter into this house, not knowing why. I then go up to the front door, and attempt to turn the doorknob. Oddly enough, it’s open. I then enter into the domicile, not because i want to but because i am compelled to. I am now going through the house, and i find a set of stairs going to the 2nd level of the house. Once i get to the top of the stairs, i then see a hallway off to my left, and i go down that hallway with all possible speed. With this being a dream, the details were somewhat fuzzy, but i can see pictures of of various political figures adorning both walls. I then find what appears to be a bedroom chamber, and as i step inside there is a woman in there who seems to be in her late 30’s, reclining in her leisurewear, and reading a novel. She is very attractive for an older woman. She looks up at me for a moment, her light brown hair swaying as she looks at me, and i make contact with her piercing green eyes. Before anything else is said or done, my dreamself produces a revolver, which then evokes a shocked look from the woman. My mind tries to protest, but the compelling feeling i had felt all this time is in control, and without remorse..and consideration...i empty the gun’s chamber into the woman. The vision is so jarring, that i find myself sitting straight up in my bed, covered in sweat. I wipe the sweat from my forehead when i notice that there are...blood stains on my hands! What the hell just happened? I lay back down, and i eventually drift off back to sleep, but only from sheer exhaustion, not from any sensation of peace.

I awaken to the sounds of the morning, but for me, those sensations are not welcome today. I don’t really feel rested at all. The dried blood is still on my hands, and i have no idea where it came from. I go first to the restroom, and begin the arduous process of washing it off my hands. Maybe i had a nose-bleed that occured without me waking up? My mind tries to rationalize the sensations that i felt both during the dream and after the dream, but i am not so sure that i can. I then think of Nora. If i were to call in sick, Nora would be extremely dissapointed. I vowed that i would do nothing to dissapoint Nora, no matter who or what would try to stop me. I then make a very simple breakfast, and turn on my television to catch the morning news. The next words from the broadcaster’s mouth figuratively punch me in my stomach. “In local news, City Councilwoman Chancella Gallentog was shot to death last night by an unknown assailant in her home. The Councilwoman had previously been very outspoken about several questionable government programs, and how they were being implemented.” As the newscast went on, it showed a picture of the Councilwoman’s house. To my utter disbelief, i realize that...this was the house that was in my nightmare!

This was getting way too weird. I have a dream about this house, and then someone ends up murdered in it? As i listen to this, my cell phone rings. I look at the Caller ID, but it says “Unknown.” I pick it up and say, “Hello?” The voice on the other end was Nora, and she says, “Hello, Wes. How are you this morning, my dear?” I reply back, partially shaky, “I..I’m fine, Nora, thanks.” Nora could sense that something was not quite right, and she then asks, “Is everything all right, Wes? Are you feeling okay?” I reply back quickly, “No, no i am fine.” I then immediately try to divert the subject from my odd feelings. “You mentioned that you wanted to talk some more about the position?” Nora replies, “Yes I do. By the way, Angela had some very favorable things to say about you based on your evaluation. I would like to meet you this morning to go over those results, and also to get you started on a project that i am sure you will find most fascinating. How soon can you be here?” I reply, “Well, i could be there in about 30 minutes. Is that all right?” Nora then says back, “That would be fine. I look forward to seeing you again, Wes.” We then end the call, and i make myself ready to go back to the Arturian Towers...

On the way to the Towers, i try to do what i can to recall what exactly happened during the test with Angela, and what could have caused me to black out for as long as i did. I remember walking behind her, partly because i was staring at her backside the entire time. I remember going into the room with the booth. I remember going into the booth and then being strapped up by her, which i found to be somewhat exhilirating. Then there was the hearing test and then...i woke up in Nora’s office. What happened in between? There was 2 1/2 hours that were unaccounted for, and it scared me that i didn’t know what happened during that time. And then there was this dream i had, and how i awoke from it. It felt so real. I continued to mull this over and over in my mind as i drove to my destination. The only thing i knew now was that life was going to get pretty interesting from this moment on.

I arrive at the Towers, and take my usual path inside. Again, i see that same security guard that i have passed by before. I am not sure what comes over me, but i go directly to her, and ask, “Look we have seen each other twice, and there seems to be some tension here-or perhaps something else. Can a gentleman inquire as to what your name is?” She then smiles for a moment, then says, “My name is Susan. I have worked for Nora for quite a while. Welcome aboard, Wes.” I then say, “Thank you.” Susan then says, “Nora is waiting for you. If I know her the way i think i know her, she doesn’t like to be kept waiting.” I smile at her, then make my way to the elevator.

The elevator ride takes just as long as it did the first time, more than likely because of my anticipation in getting this job started. The elevator had finally arrived at the 5th floor, and i stepped out into the hallway. I was a little less afraid now, especially after my new boss and i broke the ice. I still could not shake the eerie nightmare i had last night, nor how realistic it was. I made my way to Suite 13, and i opened the door.

Sonya was sitting at the receptionists’ desk, and as she heard the door shut, she looked up and saw me walk in. I once again saw those red luscious lips, and her upper frame was a bit different today. She was wearing a red business jacket with what looked like a stand-up collar. The visage of the woman nearly made me lose control, but i maintain my composure. “Good morning, Wes,” she said. “Security already told me that you were on the way up. By the way, between you and i, i wouldn’t test Susan’s boundaries, or try any fancy moves on her. She’s a cobra.” I let out a nervous laugh, and then i say, “All right. Dually noted. Nora’s waiting for me, i take it?” Sonya replied, “Yes she is. I will tell her that you’re here. Good luck with everything, i am certain that we will enjoy having you around.”

Before i go in, i take a moment to look at my new work environment. I thought about it for a moment...I was doing something i liked to do. I was going to be inventing things that would help people. I was surrounded by beautiful women on all sides. This almost sounded too good to be true...and i couldn’t help but wonder if the house of cards would come crashing down at some point. My mind kept going back to that terrifying nightmare...

I open the door to Nora’s office and she is reclining in her chair behind her desk, and at the moment, her back is to me. “Why hello Wes,” she says. “Have a seat, if you would please.” I then sit down, and once i am seated she turns her chair around to face me. There is an aura of mystery to this woman, as she looks me dead in the eye. She then folds her hands, and once she does that, i can see some of her cleavage beneath the white business suit she is wearing. She then looks over at a file on the desk, and then opens it up.

Nora then looks over the paperwork, and then says, “Umm hmmm. Umm hmmm,” and then puts the papers down. She then looks at me and then says, “Angela said some good things about you. According to her analysis, you were very much alert and in tune with the test. At least, up until the time that you fell asleep.” Nora grins, and i am suddenly assaulted with an uneasy feeling. While a woman’s smile is inviting, hers was...different. Almost like a cat toying with a mouse before the final kill.

I then reply, “I’m sorry about that. Some parts of the test were a bit...fuzzy.” I flash back to the moment when the hearing test proper ended, but all i can remember was blackness. That must have been when i blacked out. Nora looks at me for a second, somewhat concerned and asks, “Are you sure you’re all right Wes?” I can’t show weakness now, especially in front of my boss, so i shrug it off and say, “Yes I’m fine.” Nora smiles and then says, “That’s my good little soldier.” As she says this, my brain opens up doors that were once closed, and memories come pouring in all at once. So much so, that i fall out of my chair from the sheer migraine that was just imparted to me. Nora then gets up out of her chair, and then comes around to me as i lay on the floor in a fetal position, my hands grasping my head.

I can see Nora’s open-toed white heels, her wonderful legs and her mid-thigh black pleated skirt. She then squatted to me, and then said, “Are you sure you’re okay? Do you feel bad about what you did to Councilwoman Chancella Gallentog?” At once, the doors in my mind swing wide open, and the entire nightmare replays in my mind. Only this time, there’s no question: IT’S NOT A DREAM. Then i remember the ordeal after the hearing test ended, when Angela had begun her sensory assault on both my sight and my hearing. I remember her first two instructions that she had given me, and then i remember the third instruction, which came as i blacked out. Angela had told me that Councilwoman Gallentog was a thorn in their side, and had to be eliminated, and that i was the chosen instrument of vengeance.

I look up at Nora, and i ask her, “What did you do to me? Why?” Nora simply smiled...and kicked me in the face. She then said, “Because the good Councilwoman was a thorn in my side. Most people knew as such. She was an obstacle that had to be eliminated. And you, my perfect little soldier were the perfect weapon. The perfect...scapegoat.” She then began to laugh. As she did this, Angela and Sonya walk in, and stand over my prone form. Their beautiful legs have me surrounded. Nora then said to Angela, “Angela, your analysis of this young man indicates that he is immensely disturbed, right?” Angela looks down at me and says, “Yes. My analysis showed that clearly he is not in his right mind.” My God, i couldn’t believe what was going on around me. The dream..the wonderful dream that i had of finally getting some semblance of my life back...turned into an incredible nightmare.

Nora then said to Sonya, “Sonya, let us do what must be done as citizens. Call 9-1-1...tell them we have the murderer of the Councilwoman here. The murder weapon is located at his apartment.” She then looks down at me and then says, “I command you. Sleep. Now.” Then the still waters of blackened unconsciousness engulf me once more...

End Chapter 4