The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Good to Be True

Chapter 5

The next few hours were nothing but a blur. I am barely coherent as i am fingerprinted, booked, and then imprisoned. By that time, i have been told that the murder weapon was indeed in my possession, and that my fingerprints were all over it. A court date was set, and due to the severity of the crime, it was expedited. To tomorrow morning. It sounded like a hung jury to me. These ladies definitely had this whole thing figured out. But why would they want the Councilwoman out of the way? I suppose the questions would be brought out during the trial. I laid down on the cot in my cell, and simply stared up at the ceiling. I knew that i would be tried, convicted, and probably executed. I eventually drift off to sleep, but the nightmares continue, and i find myself nodding back and forth, in and out of consciousness all night long.

In the morning, i am awakened by two female officers, who stood in front of a third. This was poetic, i thought to myself. As i look i can see that both of them have no intention of showing any mercy. Their expressionless faces told me that, along with the sunglasses they were wearing. The two female officers in front then part the way for the third one behind them, and i immediately recognize her: it’s Susan, Nora’s beautiful security guard. She looks as ravishing as the first time i saw her, but her choice of attire also has me frightened. She appears so succulent in her all-black shiny leather jumpsuit with a golden shield badge on the upper right corner near the shoulder, and as i scan downward, i can see that she is wearing black thigh high boots. Susan smiles at me and says, “Hello Wes. While I greatly appreciate that you think of me as more than a security guard, i already am more. You’re probably asking yourself, how much more? Well, that question will be answered, my dear boy. The question i have for you is whether you will live to see the culmination of it all. Ladies, bring him.” She then looks at me and then says with glee, “Your trial awaits.” The two female officers open the cell door, and both grab and hold my arms tight. Then they both handcuff my hands, and then chain two shackles to my ankles. I have been through a lot, what with lack of sleep, not to mention Nora’s foot meeting my face, so my resistance is minimal at best, and would probably be a joke to these two highly-trained and very attractive female officers.

Susan then steps out of the cell, and the officers follow her with me in tow. Susan marches several feet in front of us. The shiny outlines of her backside are like nothing i have ever seen before. I try to rationalize that this woman would just as soon see me fry than go out with me, but i am also infatuated by her sparkling attire. The two women on both sides, along with the chains and cuffs, give me more than enough assurance that i will soon face this trial, and that there is no escaping it. We all go down a very long hallway, which seems to extend forever. The walls on both sides are made out of concrete, and it stood as a reminder to me that this ordeal would be just as unforgiving as the unwavering steadfastedness of the stone-cold walls that faced me. We walk on and on and it seems as if time has stopped. After several minutes, we come to a wooden door, and i can hear numerous voices on the other side. Susan opens the door first, and the two officers then force me through the door into what looks like a courtroom.

This courtroom is a fairly good-sized chamber, adorned on all four sides with a mahogany finish. As i am being led in, i see a much smaller crowd than i thought. One would think that with the murder of a person on the Council that there would be more people here. There seem to be about 10-15 people that are presently here. This includes both the prosecutor and the public defender that was appointed to me by the Court. I take a look at the people that are present and i see none other than...Nora, Sonya, and Angela, all sitting together in the next to last isle toward the back of the courtroom. They all look at me with a condascending gaze, knowing that in the coming hours they would be cleared of any wrongdoing and i would be the one to take the blame for the crime.

The two officers force me to the table that is directly in front of the Judge’s seat, and seat me in a chair. I take one look at the public defender and i am not impressed: an older balding gentleman is what i see, who probably is here just as a figurehead, and has no real skills or inclination to defend me. Across the way, i see the prosecutor. She appears to be a rather attractive female for someone in her late 40’s. The gray streaks in her hair were evident, but everything else on her gave the indication that she could go toe-to-toe with someone twenty years her equal...and win. She is dressed for success, and as i look her over, i am equally impressed, but also very apprehensive. I scan her up and down, she has nicely toned legs which stop at her knee length black straight skirt. She is wearing a blue business suit, and what appears to be a pearl necklace. Her blue eyes make contact with me, but all i see is hatred, and she then turns away and goes through her paperwork at her desk.

Susan then shouts, “All rise!” and the judge enters the room. The judge appears to be an middle agedwoman, about late 40’s, and as she walks in she gives me a cold stare. Her black robe almost gives me the impression that my hour is near, and much nearer than i would like. The judge then sits down and says, “We now begin with the case of the murder of Councilwoman Gallentog.” I immediately stand up and say, “Your honor, i here and now waive my right to a public defender. I will represent myself in this case.” The judge looks at me oddly for a second, and she then says, “Counsel, your services are no longer required, at the request of the accused. Please leave the court.” The two female officers who escorted me in grab the would-be public defender, nearly knocking off his glasses, and force him out through the door in the back of the courtroom, and then return.

The prosecutor then begins her opening statement. “Your honor, we have overwhelming evidence that this man knowingly and willfully commited the crime of murder in the case of the beloved Councilwoman. During this trial, evidence will be presented that will convict the accused, and i will push for the harshest punishment possible within the confines of the law.” The judge nods at the prosecutor, then looks to me to begin my opening statement. I stand up confidently. I have watched enough court shows on TV to know how this part works. I then start, “Your honor, what i intend to prove to you today will not only exonerate me, but it will also point to a conspiracy that exists right before our very eyes. A conspiracy that has ensnared me in a web of deceipt, assassination, and mind control. I will also present evidence that will allow you to see the truth behind all of this.”

The judge then asks the Prosecutor to call her first witness, and the Prosecutor calls Sonya up to the stand. Sonya walks up to the witness stand, gives me a demeaning glare, and then sits down. The prosecutor approaches her and then asks, “So, Miss Sonya. You saw the accused on the day before the murder?” She replied, “Yes. The day before he was very disturbed, and had actually blacked out in our office for several hours. We cared for him as best we could, but if only we had known that he would kill the Councilwoman, we might have been able to do more for him.” I shake my head at her explanation, obviously she knew what had happened. The judge looks at me and says, “Your witness?” Sonya can’t really help or hurt my case, so i tell the judge, “No questions for this witness.” The judge then tells Sonya that she can step down, and as she walks by, she whispers to me, “Command. You will ask no questions.” A fog comes over my mind briefly, and then is just as quickly gone.

The Prosecutor then calls Angela to the stand. Angela saunters up to the witness chair with that same confidence i observed when she first evaulated me. Only now, it seems more like plain arrogance. She sits down, and then the prosecutor then asks Angela, “What is your professional background?” Angela then replies, “I have bachelor degrees in the fields of Psychology and Sociology, as well as experience in the field as a Professional Psychoanalyst.” The prosecutor then follows with, “And what is your professional opinion of the accused, and what evidence can you provide this court that can validate that opinion?” Angela then says, “With our firm, we have a psych evaluation that every prospective employee must take, and that test is administered by me. During this test, the subject became extremely agitated. He then began to rant and rave, until he then eventually blacked out. I really wish i could have done more to help him, but...” she begins to cry, “...i was too late to stop him or to save the Councilwoman’s life.” The prosecutor and the judge attempt to console Angela, but i see right through her facade. The judge again turns to me and says, “Your witness.” I begin to rise to face Angela, but then...my mind goes blank, and again i say, “No questions.” The judge then allows Angela to step down. As she walks by, Angela brushes a tear from her face, looks at me and then says, “You’re guilty.” Again my mind is fogged for a moment, and i now realize what they have been doing. Sonya and Angela had been giving me post-hypnotic commands, so that’s the reason why i haven’t been asking any questions in my defense!

I stand up at the table, and then say, “Your honor...your honor...I...I...” The judge then says, “I will forgive your outburst just this once, but please tell the Court what you have to say.” I then reply, “Your honor...I am guilty...and i deserve whatever punishment you pronounce.” The judge looks at me for a moment, and says, “Very well. On his own behalf, the accused has entered a plea of guilty.” Oh my God, i just hung myself! These women have been giving me commands, manipulating me like a puppet, and now i have convicted myself. Nora comes up to the prosecutor, then they both ask the judge for a sidebar. I sit down, frustrated that i am so inadequate in my own defense. The judge nods, and Nora and the prosecutor sit down. The judge then turns to me and then says, “You, young man, have cut down one of the most important members of our Council. One who stood for the truth, and was always a servant in the ever-present cause of justice. Because of you, we no longer have her. But i will do what i can to exact some sort of payment from you. It is with the authority invested in me, that i sentence you...to death by electrocution...to be administered by our officers in the next 12 hours...and may God have mercy on your soul. Guards remove this filth from my sight.” I get up angrily and scream, “I AM NOT GUILTY!I had been programmed and brainwashed into this charade that you see before you! Justice is blind!” The two officers grab me, and Susan takes out a hypodermic needle and injects me right in the neck. And as i begin to embrace unconsciousness, i see the wicked trio of Nora, Angela, and Sonya, smiling at me as they can rest assure that i will meet my inexorable doom, and then the blackness takes me once again...

End Chapter 5