The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Good to Be True

Chapter 6

The upcoming hours were spent in the throes of oblivion, as I relive nightmare after nightmare. I even see in my minds-eye my upcoming death, and that is more than enough to shake me out of the forced slumber that I have been in. I awaken to find myself inside of the same cell that I was in before, only now the air in here feels a lot more brisk than it did originally. I look down, and I notice now that I am wearing nothing except for a black pair of boxer shorts. My bare feet touch the concrete floor and immediately a cold sensation shoots up my entire body. I walk along the somewhat frigid floor to the bars that keep me imprisoned, and i look outside in the hallway. And now I have come full circle. I have been tried, convicted (by my own hand, no less) and now I await my punishment. I know also who the people are that will send me on my way to eternal rest...or damnation. It was at this moment that I was reminded of the quote from Dante’s Inferno: ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE, and this phrase could not be more applicable in my case.

From my right side, I hear a metallic door open and then close. My sense of hearing then begins to pick up about three sets of steps, obviously in some kind of high-heeled footwear as they march across the floor. The steps grow closer. Closer. Ever closer. I know now that I am going to face judgement, and part of that prospect terrifies me. I then back away from the bars of my cell, and then sit down in a fetal position, hoping that this was some really messed-up nightmare and I would wake up soon.

There was no reprieve however. No respite. The steps grew ever closer and I could hear them round the bend in the hall. After what seemed like forever, i finally came face to face with the persons who would escort me to oblivion: it was Susan, wearing the same shiny jumpsuit she wore before, and I can’t help but wonder if this was something to remind of what I will never have. She was also flanked by the two female officers that escorted me into the kangaroo court farce that I was a part of earlier today. This time they are wearing dark blue uniforms with short skirts, as I see their tantalizing legs...

Susan stepped up to the bars of the cell, and simply said, “Wes, it’s time.” Those words had a very sobering effect on me, as I knew now that this was no longer a dream. She saw me cowering in the corner of the cell, and she then said, “If you don’t come along willingly, Barbara and Holly here will make you wish that you did.” I still do not move. Susan then takes a set of keys from her belt buckle, and unlocks the cell. Barbara and Holly step into the cell, and grab me forcibly.

My life is on the line, and I realize that i have no choice but to fight to save it. As I was about to find out, my spirit may have been willing, but my body was weak. I try to lash out but Barbara blocks my feeble attempt and then Holly kicks me square in the stomach. I immediately go down to my knees, convulsing in pain. Susan then walks in and then says, “Don’t struggle, Wes. It will only make this transition easier for you if you don’t..” She turns to Barbara and Holly and then says, “Ladies, bring him.”

Susan marches out in front of us, and I am now escorted into the same hallway going to the courtroom, but only in a different direction. Barbara and Holly are holding my arms very tightly, and between the drugs and the physical trauma, I am unlikely to put up any resistance. We begin to take in what very well could be my final moments on this earth, and all the while I look back at my life, and ultimately I have no regrets. We walk down the hallway for what seems like hours, until we are met with a metal door. Susan takes a set of keys and unlocks the door, then swinging it open she then says to me, “Today begins the rest of your life, Wes.” She waves us into the chamber, and the ladies on both sides bring me closer to my doom.

We come inside the execution chamber, and as we do so, there are two other female officers standing on both sides of the door. One of them comes over and shuts the door after we walk in. I then take a look around to see this place in where I will meet my final doom. There are several people present in the audience in the viewing area, which is separated by plexiglass, all of them being women, some young, and some middle-aged, and all look at me in a very hateful manner. I see the person responsible for this has decided to join the party: Nora. Nora looks at me in a very condascending manner, knowing that she has gotten away with murder, literally. I don’t see Angela or Sonya in the audience though, which surprises me. I thought they would be here to gloat at my misfortune. Then I look to the inner portion of the chamber we are in, and I see the instrument of my destruction, the harbinger of my downfall: the electric chair. Next to the chair stand two more female officers, standing at attention as they await my approach to the chair.

Susan then points at the chair, and tells the women, “Strap him into the chair. Make sure that he cannot escape his fate.” I then try one last surge of courage to attempt to save my life. While surprising to the women, it is unfortunately a futile gesture. The women then began to punish me, screaming at me that I am getting what i deserve. I am met with several fists and feet to my stomach and back, and I immediately cower to avoid any more of the impacts that are currently being levied against me.

With my last vestige of strength gone, all four of the women then bring me to the chair. I look it over as i am being drawn toward it. Oddly enough, it is not wood, but metallic, with straps on the chair arms, in the middle of the chair, and for the ankles. As I am transfixed by this, all of the officers turn me around and seat me into the chair. I watch with a helpless look as both of my wrists are restrained to the arms of the chair by these women, who are now laughing and making sport of my escape attempt. Soon the chest strap follows suit, and now they have moved down to the ankles. With everything completed, the women rub seductively each body part that had been restrained. Now, I am firmly strapped down and at this time I have no escape or any hope for a reprieve.

Susan unzipped her jumpsuit slightly. She retrieved the declaration of my execution from the inside of her jumpsuit, unfolded the paper, and was about to begin to read it. She stopped, and then motioned for Nora to join us in the chamber. Nora saunters ever so confidently into the execution chamber, takes the document from Susan, and then turns around and begins to read from the paper.

Nora begins, “This prisoner, who knowingly and willfully took the life of one of our prominent citizens, is hereby sentenced to death. The punishment will fit the crime. For as your victim suffered, so shall you suffer. Then and only then will justice truly be served.” Nora hands the paper back to Susan, and then says, “Now you will pay for your heinous crime, young man.” She then turns toward the rest of the crowd and then says, “The judge has empowered me to take charge of this execution, and at this time, i will request that all except my staff and the officers in this chamber to please exit the audience area at this time. You ladies can be rest assured that this man will be dealt with...and his punishment severe.” This drew several murmurs from the crowd, but most of them knew Nora as a ruthless tycoon, and once she fixated on something, she would have it, no matter what. As requested a good portion of the audience leaves the chamber, more than likely going to some waiting room to hear news of my demise.

Nora and Susan began to play director as they commanded the officers to seal up the chamber. Now, even with the chamber empty, no one could see nor hear into the execution chamber from the viewing area. Nora then turned toward me and then said, “Wes, my dear Wes. We are about to begin very very shortly. But first...i wanted to thank you...for not only getting rid of my most oppressive rival...but for being so accomodating in the courtroom and not incriminating us for the killing of the Councilwoman.” I look at her with a stare of anger and pity, all rolled up into one. I then say, “You are one twisted woman. I can’t believe you would go through all this trouble just to murder someone, and then frame it on somebody else. I tell you what, it’s the greatest mind-rape yet.” She then replies, “Oh my dear boy, don’t take my word for it, Why don’t you ask...well...you’ll see. Angela! Sonya! Bring out our special guest!”

Angela and Sonya enter into the chamber, and they then motion for another individual. My eyes widen and my heart skips several beats as I see someone who should be dead...but ISN’T! IT WAS COUNCILWOMAN PALLENTOG!!!!!She was walking towards me, but i try to shake the illusion from my head. Sadly, this is no illusion. My mind raced with possibilities: CLONE? ROBOT? What on earth was she? The Councilwoman stopped in front of me. Angela then stood beside her. “Hello again, Wes. No doubt you are confused as to what’s going on? Am I right?” At this time, I am speechless and all I can do is nod my head in disbelief. I remembered everything that had happened before but it sounded like there were new things that were about to be brought to my attention...

End Chapter 6