The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Good to Be True

Chapter 7

The shock and disbelief of seeing the Councilwoman alive, right before my very eyes made me question everything I knew about life and death. Angela, Nora and Sonya smirk at me, knowing that all I knew had been turned completely and totally upside down. The Councilwoman then stepped forward and was now getting ready to provide an explanation to these sordid events...

Councilwoman Gallentog began, “You see, Nora and I had always been at odds in one fashion or another. Nora, with her projects, and myself with my duties as part of the Council. But, we came to a consensus recently that there are several issues...and people...that need to be addressed and dealt with, of which were detrimental to both of our respective agendas. We then arrived at a compromise...and then eventually, an alliance. So with Nora’s extraordinary staff and my resources, we were then able to implement several breakthroughs in new technology. Particularly in the psychological and modification aspects. But we needed a test subject, someone who was impressionable and wanted to get out of the economic rut that we are currently in. Someone who also had an aptitude for learning and inventing new things.” She smiled at me and said, “Which is where you came in, my dear.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The Councilwoman then continued, “Oh yes, you were a promising prospect from the start. Young, impressionable, and a sincere desire to make a difference in the world. And in a manner, you have.” She put her hands behind her back, and stepped closer to me and then she said, “You have been a perfect subject. You did everything that you were told to do, even going so far as to murder me, and to incriminate yourself in court.” I then ask her, “So how is it now, that you are standing before us here today? And why am I still being executed for a crime i didn’t commit?”

The councilwoman circled to the immediate right hand side of the chair, looking at me like I was a piece of meat. “Well, I have a confession to make. This had all been planned out to happen this way. The murder weapon so to speak...was loaded with blank ammunition. But you were programmed to execute your orders without question. And you did.” She looked over at Angela and Sonya. “These ladies were gracious enough to provide the ‘bloodstains’ that were on your hands, but in reality it was a very hard to remove blood-red color dye. And then the final stroke of our success was both your capture, and also your self-incrimination in the court. And now...we have reached the end of our journey. Ladies, I believe that we have delayed this long enough. Carry out the execution.” The Councilwoman then left the room, waving at me as she walked out. The chamber’s viewing area is once again opened as the Councilwoman sits down.

Nora turned to Susan, Sonya and Angela, and then said, “All right ladies, let us finish the work that we began.” Angela and Susan look at each other, smiling, and then they look at me, knowing that i am helpless and cannot alter my fate. Sonya takes a needle and injects me in the arm and then says, “This will help you on your way,” and she then joins the Councilwoman and Nora in the viewing area. Susan steps up to me and holds my head against the top part of the chair, and as she does this, Angela goes behind the chair and then with her sensual hands, places a metallic cap onto my head, and then secures it. Angela then takes a neck brace, and fastens it around my neck, so now my head is more or less immobile. She then looks at me for a moment, and then says, “You know, you’re the best subject I ever had. See you on the other side.” Angela then steps forward and begins to engage me in a passionate kiss. First our lips meet, then our tongues, and she then breaks it off suddenly. She smiles at me, licking her lips and then said, “I just wanted you to have one last moment of fun...before the end.” Angela then walks over to a control panel, where Susan is already standing next to an electrical switch. Susan then tells Angela, “You know, I saw him first.” Angela says, “Yeah but I was the one who programmed him. Get ready on the switch.” Susan grips the switch, ready to bring it down on cue...

I try to do what I can to strain against these straps, but the chair has me in its foul embrace. I know now the end is within moments, as I see Angela turn a knob on the control panel, adjusting the voltage of the chair. Nora and the officers have taken a seat back in the viewing chamber of the execution room. She then looks at Susan and Angela, then gives a thumbs down.

Angela nods, and then before Susan throws down the switch, I scream at the top of my voice, “I”M INNOCENT!” Susan throws the switch down, activating the chair. Through the metallic cap, i can feel the surge of electricity go through me, and my mind feels like it is literally on fire. I convulse against the straps, but I am restrained and cannot escape the chair. My whole life literally flashes before my eyes, as my hold on consciousness begins to slip away at an accelerated pace. I convulse against the straps as the electrical charge draws my lifeforce away from me. My last moments on this earth, betrayed, brainwashed, and used...oblivion take me, I am yours...

Everything now has gone black. I am at last at peace. I have no worries now, as I prepare for my trip to the afterlife. I feel as if I am lighter than air as I float towards an ever-increasing light, and as I prepare to embrace this light, I now come to the realization that perhaps the afterlife may not be all that I have heard. Either that, or I’m not really dead...Wait...what?

End Chapter 7