The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Good to Be True

Chapter 8

By all rights, I should be dead. But as I awaken and find myself in strange surroundings, I could not help but wonder what force has saved me from the jaws of oblivion. As I become more coherent, however, I realize that the forces behind my supposed resurrection are not benevolent. For once I get my bearings, I see the four females that have given me so much trouble: Nora, Angela, Sonya, and Susan, standing over me in a triumphant fashion. I look over all of them. All of them are wearing black.

I shake my head back and forth, and I attempt to stand. As I attempt to stand, my world begins to spin, and I fall right back down on my face. As I force my head back up, I can’t help but notice that I have been in this place before. This was where I was previously tested by Angela when I arrived here the first time. The same room that I had been led into which then began my descent into the downward spiral that my life has become.

Naturally, I have a lot of questions, so I begin to ask them. “All right, while I am grateful that I am still alive, the question I have is why?” Nora then answers, “Don’t you worry any. Be assured that this is your final stopping place, and that you will never leave this room the same again. As for your new lease on life, you can thank Sonya.” I look at Sonya, and then it comes back to me. Sonya then says, “I think you understand, sweetie. I injected you with a drug that simulates a death-like trance. As far as everyone was concerned, you were dead. Angela and Susan did give you some voltage, but not enough to fry you entirely. Then it was just a matter of spiriting away your body, and now here we are.”

This whole thing was going from bad to worse. I then ask, “You still haven’t fully answered my question though. WHY am i still alive?” Sonya then turns to Nora. Nora then says, “Well let’s face it. You are too valuable of a commodity to simply discard. You proved your usefulness with your assassination of the Councilwoman. But you were only partially brainwashed as part of the test. With you being legally dead, that opens up many many possibilities. We can now complete the process which Angela began when you first arrived.” Angela then said, “Nora, I have the device ready. We can begin at any time.” Angela then smiles at me and says, “Welcome back to the world of the living.” I give her a dirty look, and then look at Nora. Nora then says, “Wes, I hereby sentence you to...., well I will let you use your imagination. Ladies, take him into the booth so that we can get underway.”

Sonya and Susan come to me as I am lying there. I begin to attempt to put up a struggle, but Sonya then tells me, “Do not resist.” I immediately loosen up, and the two ladies take me by the arms and begin to move me toward the booth. In my heart of hearts, I know that going into the booth is an extremely bad idea, but because of the suggestions placed in my mind already, I am helpless to resist. Angela then turns toward the booth, the skirt on her black halter cocktail dress turning with her as she does so. Angela opens up the door to the booth, and gestures inside as Sonya and Susan parade me into the booth. Angela soon follows them into the booth.

I once again see the dentist-like chair that I sat in for the first time. Sonya and Susan guide me toward the chair and are about to seat me. I then look back at Angela, and she grins wickedly at me. I am turned forward by the two ladies and I am guided into the chair. I look at Angela, and she looks on with her hands on her hips, waiting for the ladies to complete their task of strapping me down. Susan places my wrist on the chair’s right arm, and taking the velcro strap, fastens and secures it. Sonya smiles at me for a moment and takes my other wrist, and forcefully secures it to the chair’s left arm. Sonya then takes the chest strap and extends around my chest, and Susan then finishes fastening it. They now move to the strap that will eventually restrain my legs. As they do this I strain against the wrist straps, but it is an utterly futile gesture. Sonya looks up as they are fastening the leg strap and says, “Oh no no no. We don’t want you leaving just yet. Just relax,” and with that she fastens the leg strap. They both make their way toward my head and Susan forces it into a cupped headrest on top of the chair. Once she does this, Sonya takes the velcro strap and fastens it around my head, rendering it immobile. The two ladies step back for a moment and admire their handiwork. Angela then steps forward and then says, “I will take care of this last part. Hold his eyes open.” I immediately try to shut my eyes but the two sets of female hands make that an impossibility. As they are held open, Angela takes a piece of tape and fastens it to the top part of my eye. Once it is secured, she then takes another piece of tape and fastens it to the bottom part of my eye, which is now completely wide open. A moment or two later, and the process is duplicated for my other eye. Angela then takes the headphones and seductively places them over both ears. As she does this, Sonya and Susan appear on both respective sides of the chair, and place electrodes on my chest and neck. Satisfied that I am properly wired and restrained, the threeladies then exit the booth, and Angela shuts the door behind them.

The chair now begins to rotate toward the window looking out into the control room, and I expect to see Angela sitting at the control panel like she did last time. As I look ahead though i see that the window is larger than the previous time, and not only do I see Angela taking her normal position in the middle, but I also see Sonya slightly to the left of Angela, and Susan to the right of her. And standing over all three of them is the architect of this malevolent affair: Nora. Nora stands there with her arms crossed, immensely satisfied that I am in this position.

Nora then nods to the women that are seated. I can see Angela activating several switches on her console, and Susan and Sonya follow suit. The lights begin to flicker in a pulsating pattern, starting from the end and working their way to the middle. Through the headphones I can hear several tones coming in, and then the presence of a soft female voice, which i recognize to be Angela’s, saying “Undying allegiance to Nora, Susan, Sonya and Angela.” Intertwined with Angela’s voice, I can now hear Sonya’s voice saying, “Nothing else matters.” A third voice joins this exchange, which I know now to be Susan’s, and she says, “Obey us without question.” All of my senses are being assailed in this matter, and I try as I might to undo the bonds that hold me, but the ladies had made sure that I would not escape. Not until THEY told me I could go.

The volume in the headphones begins to pick up at a fever pitch, and the lights sway hypnotically in their uncompromising pattern. I am fighting to retain my will, but I am losing...horribly. The only thing I can move is my eyes but where my eyesight is, i now see the electronic image of Nora’s head, speaking to me with the multitude of voices I hear through the headphones. This goes on and on for several moments. I cannot turn away from the image of Nora, as it begins to continue to speak to me. I then think to myself that I must serve her...NO!...I cannot give in! As the sensory overload commences, I find myself losing my grip on reality. And then...the women and their machines win out. Instead of struggling against the straps, I now slump into the chair, my resistance completely eradicated. All I want now...I..I want to serve my new mistresses to the fullest of my capability. Nothing else matters now, for they now have my full and undying allegiance, and i will obey them without question.

Nora at this point motions for the women to stop the sensory overload, and they all comply. I no longer hear any sounds through the headphones, nor are the lights in the booth flashing anymore. A few seconds pass, and then Nora’s voice comes through the headphones. “Now, slave, you will listen to me, and you will acknowledge your understanding of my commands by ending your dialogue with the words, Yes Mistress Nora. Do you understand?” I blankly reply, “Yes Mistress Nora.” Nora looks satisifed at this juncture and then says, “You will kill for us. Do you understand?” Again, i blankly reply, “I will kill for you, Mistress Nora.” She then says, “You will pleasure us.” Again, I come back with, “Yes I will pleasure you, Mistress Nora.” The girls look at each other, and at me, their mindwiped slave. Nora then continues, “Your old self is dead.” I then repeat, “My old self is dead, Mistress Nora.” Nora then says, “Good. Very good. And when the time is right, you will die for us.” I then tell her, “When the time is right, i will die for you, Mistress Nora.”

My mind is gone, I am now simply an empty husk who will now serve these women for the rest of my days. The booth opens up, and Susan and Sonya quickly step in and begin to undo the straps that bound me, and then they remove the electrodes that they placed on me. Angela and Nora stand several feet from the chair, looking me over as if I was a fresh piece of meat.

Nora then says, “Today begins the rest of your life, slave.” She then looks at the rest of the women, and they all look at me, and say in unison, “Pleasure us, slave.” I immediately begin to remove my clothing, without question, because now I have been given a higher purpose. A purpose that most people would think that it was...TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

THE END