The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tools and Accessories

Tags: hm, mc, md, mf

Author’s Note:

The teaser for both stories is the same.

Same characters as The Written Truth

Synopsis:

Joe and Stacy accidentally teleport themselves to a different universe.

Joe ends up in a universe where women are in charge and men are used as tools.

Stacy ends up in a universe where men are in charge and women are used as accessories.

Teaser

Will they find their way home?

“And that gives us the power to other worlds.”

Joe yawned and stretched after a marathon of cartoons. This cartoon in particular followed a brother and sister who solved crimes in parallel universes. Joe grabbed the popcorn and positioned himself comfortably for anther episode.

“My turn.” Stacy walked in and grabbed the remote. She changed the channel to popular reality television station as she plopped down on the couch next to Joe.

“I was watching that.” Joe tried to grab the remote, but Stacy used her leg to keep him away.

“I need to know how they escape that world.” Joe said as he struggled against her leg.

“You can watch it later.” Said Stacy as she forcefully kicked Joe back.

Joe maid another attempt and lunged at her. She tried to block him, but he moved her leg out of the way and jumped on top of her. They both fought for the remote as each grabbed one end. As they pulled, the batteries came loose and flew under the monstrous china cabinet in the corner of the room.

“Look what you did, you little jerk!” Stacy screamed.

Joe slapped his sister across the face for one last blow and then ran for his room. Stacy chased after him but stopped at the stairs. She returned to the television and grabbed the remote from the floor. The china cabinet was too narrow to go underneath and too heavy to move, so Stacy went to her father’s office to find replacement batteries.

Stacy’s father Phil is a scientist; however anything he was working on was top secret. Stacy rifled through his drawers looking for batteries, but couldn’t find any. She saw a locked drawer with a code on it labeled electronics.

She kneeled down beside the code. She tried several numbers but it denied her entry. Stacy took a moment to think what code her dad would use. They are relatively close and he’s paid a lot of attention to her growing up. Stacy tried her birthday and the drawer chimed and opened.

As Stacy reached over the drawer, a rush of wind blew her back. Stacy sat up and saw several blurry visions of a girl her age and boy her brother’s age.

“Hello.”

Stacy called out but the images disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Stacy crawled back over to the drawer and looked inside.

Inside the drawer were various objects, unbeknownst to Stacy, of significant importance and power. Stacy picked up headphones and then tossed them aside. She continued to dig through the drawer and pushed aside a stopwatch, pendant, bracelet, and ribbon. Digging down further she found the drawer deeper than anticipated from the outside. Stacy picked up heels and a collar, before placing them aside. She moved aside a helmet and remote before finally finding what she was looking for. Near the bottom of the drawer were batteries. She grabbed them delightfully and closed the drawer ignoring the rest of the objects.

Stacy returned to the television and put the batteries in the remote.

“Stupid brother thinking I don’t have any right to the television.” She said annoyed.

Stacy pointed the remote at the television and as she pressed a button, a green light emitted and caused her to disappear. The remote dropped to the ground in front of the television.

Joe entered the room thirty minutes later and saw the remote on the ground in front of the static television. He walked over and picked it up.

“After all that she doesn’t even watch it. Probably waiting for me to fix it.” Joe said annoyed.

Joe pointed the remote at the television and hits a button causing a green light to emit and engulfed him like his sister.

The remote fell back on the ground.