The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tools and Accessories

Tags: hm, mc, md, mf

Author’s Note:

The teaser for both stories is the same.

Same characters as The Written Truth

Synopsis:

Joe and Stacy accidentally teleport themselves to a different universe.

Joe ends up in a universe where women are in charge and men are used as tools.

Stacy ends up in a universe where men are in charge and women are used as accessories.

Chapter 1: Tools

Joe suddenly appeared in the living room of what looked like his house, but was quite different from what he’s used to. The room had a more feminine touch and was in spotless condition. Joe looked outside and saw shirtless and muscular men doing yard work around the house.

“What the hell?” Joe said confused.

Joe turned around and saw another version of himself. This version of Joe was also shirtless and wearing tight underwear. There were lashes and bruises all over his body.

“What the hell happened to you?” Joe said more distracted by the bruises and lashes than the fact that he was actually talking to another version of him.

Joe walked towards himself, but the other version backed away timidly.

“I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. Goddess Stacy won’t allow it.” Alternate Joe said timidly.

Joe’s eyes lit up in surprise.

“Goddess Stacy? What the hell is this place?” Joe said with a grin.

Alternate Joe tried to run away, but Joe grabbed his shirt. Suddenly alternate Joe started to disappear and was absorbed by Joe. Joe felt the surge of another presence and it knocked him back and out cold.

Joe woke up in a cold sweat. He looked down and saw he was now wearing the same underwear as alternate Joe. Looking up he saw Stacy wearing a white figure hugging dress with perfect make up and gold bracelets highlighting her tanned skin.

“There’s my little slave.” Stacy said with an air of superiority.

Joe sat up in a smaller bed next to a queen-sized bed in a pink room.

“You were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago for my foot massage and I find you sleeping in clothes in the living room.” Stacy scolded him.

Stacy slapped Joe across the face finally getting his full attention.

“What the hell!” Joe said not expecting the assault.

Joe rubbed his face angry at the sudden aggression of Stacy. He stood up and looked at Stacy dressed as if she were a Goddess.

“You slap me again and I’m going to hurt you.” Joe said pointing his finger at her.

Stacy had never experienced backlash from Joe before. Alternate Joe was the perfect slave and his mother and sister broke him until the point of complete compliance. Stacy tried to reassert her dominance over her little brother.

“You get on your knees this instance and beg for forgiveness.” Stacy said pointing to the ground.

Joe remembered what happened and figured the green light and remote had something to do with this.

“Look, I don’t want kind of bizzaro world this is, but I’m not your slave and I’m certainly not going to beg for forgiveness.” Joe said defiantly as if to challenge her to try something.

Stacy tried to slap Joe again, but he grabbed her arm before she could. He used the leverage to toss her into his bed and then pinned her down using her arms to keep her from getting away.

“Listen to me, I’m not your slave, I am not from here. So you better tell me what the hell is going on.” Joe said as he held her tight so she couldn’t break free.

Stacy could tell something was different about Joe. Alternate Joe would never try anything like this nor have the confidence to successfully pull it off. Joe waited until Stacy calmed down then got off her. He offered his hand to help her up, but she refused and reluctantly got up on her own.

“Why do you keep saying you’re not from here?” Stacy said, this time in a normal tone.

Joe sat on the bed trying to wrap his head around it.

“Where I’m from, you’re not a Goddess and you certainly don’t dress in something ridiculous.” Joe said pointing at Stacy’s outfit.

Stacy became self-conscious of her dress. She sat beside him.

“If you’re not my Joe, then where is he?” Stacy questioned.

Joe shrugged unable to explain it.

“I met him, but then something happened and its like I absorbed him.” Joe said using hand signals to emphasize his point.

“Absorbed him?” Stacy said with a puzzled look.

Joe suddenly realized it might have something to do with his dad’s office, which was forbidden. He heard crazy stories from his Dad’s company including inter-dimensional travel and stopping time, but he never thought any of it was true.

“Does dad have a lab here too?” Joe asked Stacy.

“Dad?” Stacy laughed. “Men don’t own anything.”

“What?” Joe said not sure whether to believe her or laugh.

“This world runs on the matriarchy. Woman won their civil rights movement and eventually took over as world leaders. Now every man is used as a tool to help improve or maintain society while women live like Goddesses.” Stacy explained.

“You’re shitting me.” Joe said dumbfounded.

Stacy brought Joe over to the window and he looked outside. There were shirtless men everywhere driving and doing yard work. Some ladies could be seen on their front lawn giving directions.

“Why would men do this to themselves?” Joe asked unable to comprehend the sight before him.

“Well women became really good at regulating sex to the point where men became obedient and then defended females against the last aggressors. Eventually woman were built up as this powerful being and men just fell in line.” Stacy explained as best she could, or at least from the recollection of what she was taught.

“So all these men are ripped and no one thinks to rebel.” Joe said still trying to wrap his head around everything.

“As long as they get sex, everyone’s happy. The men who don’t get sex aren’t in shape to fight back. They tend to do menial jobs or serve as a maid. Whatever makes women’s life easier.” Stacy said.

Stacy grabbed the television remote and turned on the television.

“Just take a look yourself.” She said motioning to the screen.

Joe sat next to Stacy on the bed.

The show started with one of the world’s most powerful woman Leslie Locks showcasing her beautiful and large home. The cameraman zoomed up to the door as Leslie opened up. “Hello everyone. I’m Leslie Locks and this is my fantastic home. Let’s take a tour.” She said waving the camera to follow.

Leslie led the cameraman inside to her entranceway. There were naked men with ripped bodies painted gray and posing as Greek statues just as she walked in. She ignored them as she passed by into the living room.

“This is my living room.” She said with her arms spread out.

Leslie’s living room was spacious and comforting. Men were scattered throughout the room. One weaker man acted as a submissive footstool while other men stood off to the side with their ripped muscles showing and holding trays of fruit and palms for fawning the Goddess before them. There was a drink station set up off to the side with an older gentleman wearing a suit awaiting drink orders. The whole room was overwhelmingly decorated with pillows giving any visitors the ability to fall back into comfort.

“Off to the kitchen we go.” Leslie headed towards the kitchen.

Leslie’s kitchen looked like a high-end restaurant with chefs cooking, bus boys washing dishes and servants on standby ready to serve the meal. No one was talking, as everyone knew his role for dinner. Leslie didn’t interrupt the process and motioned the camera to follow her up to her bedroom.

Leslie opened her bedroom door and stepped into a large pink room with a poster king-sized bed in the middle.

“You’re going to love this room.” Leslie giggled with excitement.

On the bed were two muscular men waiting for Leslie to give them commands to please her sexually. There was a strap-on hanging off one of the bedposts indicating she enjoyed switching roles. Off to the side of the bed were several weaker men bowing down in the corner, which Leslie paid no attention to.

Leslie walked over to her closet and opened the door to an entire room dedicated to her wardrobe. Dresses, lingerie, rompers among other clothing styles lined the walls on one side of the room. On the farthest wall from the door, high heels of all colors, styles and sizes were on display in cubicles scaling the entire wall. On the right side of the room were men of all ethnicities in suits. She left the closet and shut the door.

“Now onto my garage.” Leslie said.

Leslie opened the garage, which was more of a parking lot with cars of all kinds on display. In each car was a designated chauffeur awaiting Leslie to pick their vehicle, but she never really used these cars. These cars were more for show. Leslie walked through the garage and opened the back door, which led into a large shed.

The shed, although the size of a small house, had various wood cases made for men to stand in and await orders. Each man was labeled with a specific skill set such as plumber, gardener, painter, carpenter and the list goes on. Leslie had tradesmen at her beck and call if anything went wrong. She drew no attention to these men as she waltzed through the shed and into the gallery.

In the gallery, Bruno Mars performed in front of no one as Leslie entered the room. She liked to keep him performing during the day in case she ever walked in. She lets him go on tours or lends him to friends for money, but usually she keeps him here with a handful of other singers.

“Good job Bruno.”

Leslie blew him a kiss as she walked by.

Joe shut the television off.

“I need to get out of here and back to my world.” Joe said, now fully convinced this was hell.

“Where men are in charge?” Stacy asked.

“Where men and women are equal.” Joe pauses for a moment. “For the most part.”

Stacy tossed the remote on the bed and crossed her arms.

“And why should I help you. You’ve already killed my version of you. What do I get out of this?” Stacy said with attitude.

“If that remote has the ability to jump into universes, I bet it can do a lot more.” Joe said trying to find an angle.

“Your Point?” Stacy asked.

“You may be better than me here, but you’re still not on top of the pyramid. You’re going to need something powerful if you want to be like Leslie Lock.” Joe said pointing to the television.

Stacy thought about it. Footsteps were heard coming up the stairs.

“So are you going to help me or not?” Joe pleaded.

Rebecca, Stacy’s beautiful mother, entered the room dressed in a white robe. Her long blonde hair flowed down the back of her neck. She looked breathtaking and the years of stress free work showed on her smooth young skin.

“Stacy, why aren’t you and slave downstairs? You are going to be late for school.” Joe knelt in his underwear at Stacy’s feet nervously awaiting her decision.

“Sorry mother, I couldn’t figure out what to wear.” Stacy said with a submissive tone.

“And you went with that, good lord.” Rebecca winced in disgust.

Joe snickered at the reaction, which caught Rebecca’s attention.

“Did I say something amusing, slave?” Rebecca said directly to Joe.

Joe kept his head down and shook his head trying to avoid eye contact. Rebecca approached, but Stacy stepped in and grabbed her mother gently.

“We need to get going, mother. Don’t want to be late.” Stacy said drawing her attention from Joe.

Rebecca stared at Joe, but decided to leave the issue alone.

“You get going now.” Rebecca said sternly.

Rebecca left the room and shut the door behind her. Joe stood up and gave his knees a break.

“Don’t tell me this is my school uniform.” Joe motioned down to his underwear.

“Oh you’d be happy if that was your school uniform.” Stacy grinned. “Let’s get you ready for school.”

Stacy walked over to her closet and opened it up to a wardrobe consisting of only pink. Joe gulped at the inevitable bad options before him.

End Teaser

Rebecca was sitting in her bedroom with a weak Phil kneeling at the end of her bed. Suddenly another Phil spontaneously appeared in front of her bed. She screamed at the sudden intrusion. The weaker Phil got up to defend his wife, but he was absorbed into Phil.

“Who the hell are you?” Rebecca inquired.

“Who do I look like?” Phil said with an air of confidence Rebecca has never seen from a man.

Rebecca got out of bed and came face to face with her husband’s image.

“Phil. But how is this possible.” Rebecca said as she felt Phil’s face and looked into his calm dominant eyes. “You’re so.”

“Handsome. I know. I never stop hearing about it.” Phil says with a grin.

Rebecca was not used to this kind of charm from a man. Her feelings were torn from being a dominant woman to being vulnerable with this new Phil.

“To answer your question, I am from another world.” Phil explained waving the remote.

“Whenever we world hop and meet our dopple ganger, usually the stronger one absorbs the other. Can’t have two Phils in this world, can we?” Phil said still keeping the charming grin.

“Which world are you from?” Rebecca asked.

“In my world, men are in charge. We use women like you as sex toys or trophies to show who has the biggest dick that is money.” Phil said with pride.

Rebecca was disgusted in such a world.

“Sounds like hell.”

“For you, yes, it probably is.” Phil said agreeing.

“Why are you here, to do the same to ours?” Rebecca returned back to her dominant self.

“No actually, when I realized this little device works I wanted to meet the strongest version of my wife. That’s what led me here. Now I do want to rule, but being King of the world is no fun when you don’t have a queen.” Phil said hoping to win her over.

“What about your wife?” Rebecca asked.

“She’s. Not the same. She’s basically a walking blow up doll. Honestly the only reason I keep her around is for the kids.” Phil said honestly.

“You’re a monster.” Rebecca slapped Phil across the face.

Phil grabs Rebecca and kisses her. She doesn’t resist as grabs her and holds her tight.

To be continued.