The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tools and Accessories

Tags: hm, mc, md, mf

Author’s Note:

The teaser for both stories is the same.

Same characters as The Written Truth

Synopsis:

Joe and Stacy accidentally teleport themselves to a different universe.

Joe ends up in a universe where women are in charge and men are used as tools.

Stacy ends up in a universe where men are in charge and women are used as accessories.

Chapter 2: Accessories

Stacy suddenly appeared in a living room of what looked like her house, but wasn’t. The biggest difference was naked women on display as decorations and furniture. One naked woman was down on all fours with a glass table sheet over her back to function as a coffee table. Two naked women posed seductively in the corner together as an erotic statue, both with voluptuous chests. Stacy was disturbed by the imagery as she looked around.

Stacy turned and saw another version of herself. This alternate Stacy was wearing just her underwear with her chest and ass noticeably bigger and her face dolled to perfection. She was startled at the site of another Stacy.

“What happened to you?” Stacy asked trying to comprehend the bizarre version of herself.

Stacy walked towards her alternate self, but alternate Stacy shied away.

“Only Master Joe is allowed to touch me.” Stacy said submissively.

“Master Joe? Am I in hell?” Stacy asked rhetorically.

Alternate Stacy tried to run away, but Stacy ran and grabbed her. As soon as Stacy touched alternate Stacy, the latter started to disappear and absorb into Stacy. Stacy felt the surge of another presence and it knocked her out cold.

Stacy woke up completely naked on a large bed. Joe was also naked and waiting tor for her to come to.

“Ah there’s my sexy sex doll.” Joe said playfully.

Joe crawled on to the bed, but Stacy quickly kicked him in the nuts.

“You little pervert.” Stacy yelled.

Stacy rolled off the bed and put her panties and a shirt on. She remembered the remote flashing green and the bright light knocking her out. Stacy found zip ties on the nightstand, probably used for intense bondage sessions, and zip tied Joe’s hands as he recovered from the pain.

“Listen here Joe, I’m not your sex doll. Which, by the way, is extremely gross.” Stacy scolded him.

Joe looked up at Stacy noticing her posture and the way she carried herself was different from what he’s used to.

“Then who the hell are you?” Joe asked.

“I’m Stacy, just not your Stacy.” Stacy said but realized it was as confusing as it sounded.

Stacy sat on the bed to think things through.

“Where I’m from, you are not this aggressive towards me and I’m certainly not having sex with you.” Stacy explained further.

Joe managed to sit up with his hands still zip tied behind his back.

“If you’re not my Stacy then where is she?” Joe demanded.

Stacy remembered touching the alternate Stacy and absorbing her. She tried to think of a way to explain that without sounding crazy.

“I think I absorbed her.” Stacy said with a hint of uncertainty.

“No way.” Joe smiled with interest.

“No way what?” Stacy asked.

Stacy helped Joe sit on the bed.

“The theory of inter-dimensional travelling. You’re from a parallel universe.” Joe declared with excitement.

“The last thing I remember was using a television remote with batteries from my father’s lab.” Stacy recalled.

“That’s how you got here. The theory also states the stronger of two selves will survive and the weaker will merge within.” Joe explained.

“So she’s dead.” Stacy questioned.

“She might reappear when you leave, but I got to say this taking charge thing you got going on is turning me on.” Joe said checking the new Stacy out.

Stacy punched Joe in the arm.

“If this is a parallel universe, why am I a slave?” Stacy asked, now more pissed off.

“Around here, women are just used for breeding or as accessories. The more successful you are, the better quality and quantity of women.” Joe said as if it were common knowledge.

“That is so misogynist.” Stacy said.

“I don’t know what that means.” Joe said scratching his head.

“How did women let this happen?” Stacy couldn’t comprehend such a world.

“Same reason you had to zip tie me. Men are just stronger. Eventually women stopped trying and fell in line. “ Joe said with pride.

“Look for yourself.” Joe walked over to the television and turned it on.

The show started with one of the richest men in the world Leonard Locks, showcasing his exuberant house. The cameraman zoomed up to the door and Leonard opened up.

“Hello everyone, I’m Leonard Locks and this is my big fancy home. Let’s take a tour.”

Leonard led the cameraman inside to his entranceway. There were naked women posed as erotic statues at the entrance, but Leonard didn’t call attention to them as he walked into his living room.

“This is my living room.”

Leonard’s living room boasted plenty of human decorations common in rich households from the maids waiting for orders down to the furniture. Leonard sat on the couch and put his feet up on his footstool, a busty blonde who smiled as she was being used. He grabbed the television remote from the coffee table glass, which was being held up by two African American women on either side and turned on the stereo. Two women were built into the television stand with their surgically modified faces and breasts only showing.

In the corner was an erotic statue of two females kissing the sides of a third female standing in the middle between them. Two maids dressed in revealing French maid outfits waited beside the television stand for orders.

Leonard put the remote down on the table. “This room is for relaxing and enjoying a few of my accessories.” He looked at the maids. “Make out passionately.” The maids turned to each other and begin making out. They would continue to make out until Leonard told them to stop, but Leonard headed toward the kitchen.

“Let’s go check out the kitchen.”

Leonard entered the spotless kitchen with the appliances you would usually expect and a few new ones. Beside the fridge stood two women dressed in aprons standing at attention. Beside the dishwasher knelt two more French maids awaiting orders. Leonard walked up to the women in aprons.

“You may begin lunch.”

“Yes master Leonard.” The maids said simultaneously.

The two apron clad females began preparing lunch.

“Now we’re off to the bedroom.”

Leonard entered his bedroom, which has more naked women posing in erotic positions. Leonard ignored his statues and sat on his bed. Lying on the bed was another female holding the position of an inflatable sex doll. Leonard picked her up to reveal large lips and a vacant stare. Her tits were inflated liked balloons.

“This is one of the better sex dolls on the market.”

Leonard let go and the doll dropped back down.

Leonard walked over to the closet and turned to the camera.

“And now my favorite collection.”

Leonard opened the closet doors to a walk-in closet. Expensive suits line one side ranging in color and style. On the opposite side was a line of attractive women of all ethnicities wearing several different color dresses. At the end of the closet were three attractive blondes sitting on a pedestal.

“Those three are for special occasions. Now off to the garage.”

Leonard turned the light on his garage and several nice cars were spaced out throughout. Beside each car was a female posing the classic showgirl pose with one hand on their hip and one hand on the car.

“And onto the gallery.”

Leonard entered his gallery and passed by the pop star exhibition. Taylor Swift stood in an incredible red dress posed with her hands on her hips while smiling blankly ahead. Behind her stood a naked Katy Perry and Selena Gomez in similar poses. There were empty slots for Britney Spears and Rihanna.

Stacy turned to Joe. “Is that really Taylor Swift?”

“Yes, she’s a singer, except when she isn’t touring, she’s on display.”

Stacy shut of the television in shock.

“This can’t be real. I need to get back to my world.” Stacy said as she paced frantically.

“Where women are free?” Joe asked out of curiosity.

“Free and equal.” Stacy paused. “For the most part.”

Joe turned around and emphasized his hands were still tied.

“I can help you, but you’re going to need to untie me.” Joe said trying to persuade her.

Stacy grabbed Joe and turned him around.

“I don’t trust you.” She said as she looked in his eyes.

Joe stared at Stacy and knew he had all the leverage in the world.

“You don’t really have a choice.” Joe said.

“How about we make a deal?” Stacy said trying to come up with any leverage.

“What could you possibly give me?” Joe asked.

“Well the batteries weren’t the only things your father has, there were other devices that you could use. Plus you can also universe jump whenever you want.” Stacy tried to sweeten her offer.

“So you help me find those items and all I have to do is send you home.” Joe asked.

“That’s all I want.” Stacy said.

Joe checked Stacy out again. Even if they find the remote, he could always change his mind when the time came.

“Deal.” Joe said.

Loud steps were heard down the hall as Joe’s father called out.

“Joe. Stacy. You’re running late.”

Joe turned around and held his hands up.

“There’s scissors in my drawer. You better decide now because if he finds me like this, he’s going to know something is up.”

Stacy looked at the drawer and contemplated whether to trust Joe as the loud footsteps approached.

Joe’s dad, Phil, opened the door and found Joe getting changed as Stacy knelt on the floor naked.

“Hey dad, sorry, was having a bit too much fun.”

Stacy maid eye contact with her alternate dad and then immediately gazed back down at the floor, something that Phil found odd, as Stacy never makes eye contact.

“Are you sure? Sounded like a lot of talking coming from here.” Phil asked Joe.

Joe looked at Stacy and then back at his dad. Stacy began sweating unsure if Joe will reveal who she really was.

“Yes, I was just talking to (friends name). He wanted to know what was going on this weekend.” Joe said after a long pause. “We’ll be done in a second.”

Phil nods his head and leaves the room. Stacy sighs in relief.

“To be too relieved, you aren’t going to enjoy school.” Joe said with a smile.

To be continued.