The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch, Chapter Two

MC, MF, EX, MD, MA

Synopsis: What was a casual stroll on summer break has thrust Jon into the unknown with a power he doesn’t fully understand and has no control over. But what seems like a harmless gift will bring about consequences that go far beyond his understanding.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

It was three full days before I started to realize the truth of what had happened to me. This may make me out to be slow on the uptake, but here is something I want you to understand: people don’t touch each other. Not much anyway. Not skin contact, and not with the opposite sex. Perhaps if I was a businessman I would be shaking hands all the time but as someone about to turn twenty, skin contact is rare. So while it may seem obvious to you now -reading about it after the fact- to me it was slow to hit home. Because the really unbelievable is called that for a reason.

I drove East feeling violated and paranoid. Cars that would follow me on the Interstate became sinister. I was exhausted, but I didn’t want to sleep. I didn’t want to slow down, I didn’t want to stop. Finally, somewhere outside of Boise, Idaho when the dimming sun blinded me in my rear-view mirror I realized that if I didn’t slow down I wouldn’t stay on the road. I began to panic that a second accident would lead me to wake up in that same hospital again, right back in whatever that was.

I pulled some cash from a grocery ATM, not wanting to leave my car out of my sight. I drove twenty miles to a no-name hotel and checked in under another name. I wasn’t completely sure why I was doing all of this, but the last several hundred miles had boiled my thinking into conspiracies and paranoia. I went to my room and locked the bolt, then thinking better of it I slid the cabinet in front of my door. I lay on the bed but didn’t fall asleep, and eventually pulled blankets and pillows into the narrow garment closet. I slept there in the dark, with the door shut and waking every few minutes to the sounds of the rooms around me. I left before dawn, and made for Salt Lake.

The next day brought new, calming thoughts. They didn’t find my car back in Portland. That in itself was a big oddity; I had been found after my fall, taken to a facility, and held there for a day. But they didn’t know my name, and they hadn’t found my car or phone... so the chances were strong that I was not being tracked. Depending on the connections and sophistication of whoever was in charge I am sure I would eventually be matched up... fingerprints would give me away assuming they took them.

But that brought up the question of the people that detained me. I was able to slip out with the aid of a delusional sex maniac. If she didn’t work with the doctor and the others who were holding me, then why was she roaming around unrestrained? If she was one of the people in charge, how organized of a group could they be when they hired nymphomaniacs who sucked off their captives? I was settling on a theory that it was a mental institution, that I had been delirious and didn’t know where I was after the fall, and that one of the other patients had helped me escape. That would eliminate the idea that it was something more sinister and put it in the realm of a series of mis-events and incompetence.

But then why did the doctor lie to me about how long I had been there?

I was hungry, and so I made my way off the interstate in a town called Twin Falls. There was little to it, but now that I was outside of the fever panic of the day before I found myself starving and wanted some level of human interaction. The baseline paranoia was still there, but rather than avoid all people I was anxious to surround myself with a crowd. The small coffee shop I pulled into wasn’t going to provide the crowd, but at least it would get me a sandwich, much needed caffeine, and human contact.

There were three other customers eating and chatting in the small building, along with a heavyset woman behind the counter and an attractive girl around my age running the register. I considered my order, then got the girl’s attention away from her smartphone and placed it. I went to give her my credit card, then at the last moment reconsidered and paid cash instead. I was starting to calm down, but I wasn’t fully there yet. I fished out the necessary change from the hotel stay from my pocket, putting the bills on the counter. I looked back at the parking lot as she rang it in, but the shop and its surroundings were as dull as it had been when I arrived.

“Forty two cents,” she said, and dropped the coins into my hand, brushing my skin as she did so.

It wasn’t like a static shock, but it still had the sense of electricity about it. I heard her gasp, sucking in air as her body tensed. The coins fell with a clatter on the counter and I looked up into her suddenly flushed and sweaty face. Her eyes were wide, and they were looking at me with sudden surprise. Then she blinked, and there was a sense of startled comprehension. Then she blinked again, and as she did so she ran her tongue over her upper lip, her eyes unfocused and drunken. She gripped my hand, and I felt and saw her body shudder. She sighed, took a step back, and undid her apron. It hung loosely over her front, and she never broke eye contact with me.

“Taking a break,” she said, and she came around the counter and took my hand again, leading me to the edge of the room. I was taken aback and my mind was moving sluggishly to catch up to the situation. But on some deeper level I supposed that I knew immediately what was happening.

She half walked, half drug me toward the back of the room. Every person in the small room was now watching us, eyebrows raised at the sudden commotion. I saw the skin on the back of her neck redden with a flush, and with her free hand she subconsciously had begun to rub her chest. She let out a low groan and looked down at my crotch.

“No,” I said, and broke away. She looked at me, and there was something deep and primal in her eyes. Lust certainly, but beneath that fear. She was out of control and she knew it. But with another blink any hesitation was gone, replaced with nothing but deep, penetrating arousal. Without saying anything she crossed her arms and lifted her top. Her chest was heaving and I took a step backward, my eyes locked on the sudden reveal of her skin.

I felt my back bump the door and it was what I needed to get moving. I stumbled backward and out. The hot air hit me like a heavy blanket but inside I was chilled. Suddenly the terror was back, the feeling that my life was not my own and I was trapped within someone else’s game.

“Come back!” She was yelling at me, working at her bra as she stumbled forward. From within the coffee shop an older man who looked like a manager ran out, eyes bulging at the half naked woman in front of him.

“Jesus fuck... what in the hell...”

He pulled at his apron and tried to drape it around the woman who had begun working on the clasp of her pants. The action was slowing her down, and it allowed me to stumble into my car. The door shutting had a galvanizing effect on the woman, who let out a scream and ran to my car. Her chest slammed into the passenger window and there was a comical moment where her nipples plastered and flattened against the glass. Her eyes were wild, consumed with an animal-like lust and I felt an urge to open the car door and take her against the hot metal of the car.

Then I had found my keys and peeled out of the parking lot. In the rear-view mirror I could see several people outside now, trying to restrain the woman who was still screaming for me to come back.

Hours passed. I stopped to fill the car with gas a few miles down the road but said nothing to anyone. The landscape had turned into muted browns and dry desert. I drove in silence feeling unreal and contaminated. Miles passed as I made my way to Salt Lake City in silent contemplation.

Something had happened to me.

It wasn’t a coincidence that these events were random. I was the focal point. I was causing people to act strange, and the gaps in memory and time at the hospital facility... whatever it really was... were connected. It wasn’t about some mysterious them, it was about me.

These were my thoughts as the sun sunk low into the sky until finally I was driving in darkness. The hum of the road lulled me into a kind of stupor, and the next thing I knew the loud thumps from the road told me I was half asleep and in danger of driving off the road. I looked for an exit, thinking I would sleep locked in the car and secluded at a truck stop. But the slight glow from the approaching onramp turned out to be a cheap motel and I pulled into the driveway feeling grateful. The paranoia combined with the exhaustion was taking its toll; I knew that the more miles I put between myself and Portland could only be a good thing, and so a real night’s rest was a welcome thing.

I found the florescent-lit lobby abandoned of people with a bored girl sitting behind the counter. She had short, black cropped hair, a lip piercing and looked in her early twenties and didn’t look up as I approached the counter. She was buried in her phone and blew the occasional bubble with a snap of teeth and gum.

“Do you have vacancy?”

She looked up at me, her eyes full of contempt. “Forty bucks.”

I fished out my wallet and pulled out two twenties. I slid them onto the counter as she rolled her eyes in response.

“There’s tax you know, it’s not just forty...”

Her hand grazed mine as she touched the bills. There it was immediately; that small shock. I stumbled backward in sudden realization and the instant knowledge of my mistake. I had touched her. I had touched all of them. Then...

She coughed, shook her head, and looked at me with angry confusion. “What the hell did you just...”

She shivered in something like a small seizure and sucked in air through gritted teeth. “Fuck... fuck...” She gripped at her shirt as if to give herself room to breathe, and glanced back at me with panicked eyes that with every second was softening. She was gasping, a quick pant that froze me in my tracks.

The exhaustion of the last several days felt like a hammer on my skull. I was tired. Scared. Unsure of what to do. Of what had happened... of what was happening. Behind my eyes, deep in my head was a low humming that wasn’t stopping.

In front of me the girl had stopped gasping and was slowly licking her lips, her eyes lustful and boring into mine. With a dim thought I read her nametag: Mary.

“Come over here. Come behind the counter.”

She unbuttoned her shirt several buttons and then just yanked it down. Her white bra was loose on her shoulder and a pierced nipple came into view. Tattoos were on her shoulder and forearm. She ran her tongue across her lip again, and gestured me toward the swinging half-door that led behind the counter.

I was tired. Tired of trying to make sense of it all. I dropped my backpack where I stood and stepped forward.

“You want me to fuck you, Mary?”

She nodded, her smile creeping across her face. She started to unbuckle her jeans as I got behind the counter and pulled her roughly toward me. I grabbed her neck from behind and jerked her head toward mine, yanking her into a kiss as she sank her tongue into my mouth. I felt the metal of her piercing as I pushed my hand down the front of her pants and roughly probed her crotch. She had a patch of hair that I could feel, and then a hot and extremely wet pussy that yielded no resistance as I sunk a finger into her where we stood.

She pulled at my shirt and I broke apart to yank it up and off my body. There was a buzzing in my ears and I looked down at her increasingly naked skin with a growing hunger. It was as if a dam had broken inside of me and I felt a rush of intense heat throughout my body. I tore what was left of the bra off of her and leaned in to suck on her smooth, pert breasts. I licked and bit at the nipple, sucking it into my mouth and flicking the nub with my tongue. I pulled the silver end of the nipple stud with my teeth and felt her gasp in a glorious mixture of pleasure and pain.

Her hand had found my belt and yanked it free. With practiced hands she pushed my pants down and dropped suddenly to her knees. She looked up into my eyes with a grin teasing across on her face. Her bare breasts brushed my legs as she engulfed my stiff cock in her mouth. One hand was at the base of my shaft while the other yanked my pants fully down and off. She licked up one side and then the other before taking me deep into her throat. She gagged ever so slightly as I thrust my hips forward, feeling my balls slap her chin. She looked back up at me, her eyes making contact with mine. There was no more thinking, no more resistance. I was going to fuck this girl raw.

She spit on my cock and took it back in her mouth as I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth with earnest. A jingle at the door sounded as an older man stepped into the hotel lobby and froze as he saw us behind the counter.

“Good lord...”

Mary didn’t slow in the slightest. She just continued to suck me off as if nothing else mattered in the world. I reached toward the counter and grabbed a set of keys attached a plastic fob. I tossed it to the man, who caught it more by surprise than anything else.

“Here you go. Room 42. On the house.”

I pulled her to her feet and bent her roughly over the counter. I slapped her ass as the door swung shut, the man vanishing back out into the night. I grinned, and lined up my cock to her open pussy. I pushed forward, sinking it deep inside of her with one quick movement before withdrawing completely. She screamed, and I saw her bite her hand as I pushed forward again. I established a quick rhythm that I knew wouldn’t last for long. All of the tension of the last several days was blasting through me and as I gripped her hips I knew that I was going to lose it nearly as quickly as it had begun.

Beneath me she began to shake and quiver, and dimly I realized that she was cumming. We had been really fucking for less than a minute and already was brought to orgasm... her skin was hot like a fever and she groaned incoherently under me. Later this would be the moment I would remember as the clear indicator that I was causing a unnatural reaction, but for now I simply gripped her hips and ground into her. The pink lips of her cunt sucked at my cock as I sawed it in and out, building to my own release. The wet slap of my balls against her ass echoed through the small lobby, and I saw that she had reached down and was rubbing her clit frantically. I reached around and pulled roughly at her nipples. I was being more aggressive than I had ever been before but it was like I was outside of my own body... on auto pilot, fucking this stranger as she came under me.

With a groan I pulled out of her steaming cunt and let loose rope after rope of thick white cum across her ass and back. It shot up into the crop of her hair, and she screamed so loud that I’m sure people inside their motel rooms heard it. Slowly, she collapsed onto the floor and lay panting.

I stumbled back, clarity slowly coming back to me. Like a shot of coffee to a tired mind I was alert, the weariness of the day at least momentarily gone. I reached for my pants and pulled them on, then found my shirt and dressed completely. On the floor Mary looked sound asleep, but the occasional twitch told me that she was still experiencing aftershocks of her orgasm. My splattered cum glistened on her back, running down her sides and across her tattoo. The sight was incredibly erotic, and for a moment I considered taking her to one of the motel rooms and continuing on into the night. In fact, I had already loosened my belt and taken a step forward before I stopped myself.

Time to go. I thought, and with a feeling that was half wistful, half frightened, I retreated back into the night, to my car, and back on the interstate.

I was fully awake now, and headed for the glow in the distance that was Salt Lake. I wasn’t processing what had just happened, but a fact had settled into my mind: I was causing this. I was controlling people that I touched... or perhaps more accurately, I was making the people I touched uncontrollable.

I was still scared of what was happening, but now the beginnings of a new feeling were creeping in. I smiled, and the feeling felt foreign on my face with everything that had happened over the last several days.

Power.