The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Chapter 8:

Sarah was practically quivering with anticipation. Something about the idea of being recorded for eternity, of having her body lusted after for generations to come, of her oral skills being appreciated by more men than she could ever hope to fellate in a lifetime...

It turned her on. While living in the caves, she’d heard of slave women being taken to the warrior halls, and forced to serve food for the men. They never came back, but she could imagine what they were used for. They were probably stripped down, made to serve in the nude, constantly aware of the thousands of eyes on their bodies, never able to cover themselves in any way...

Just as she had grown to accept the fact that she was turned on by the rough treatment the men showed her, Sarah had eventually come to terms with the fact that the very ideas that she hated were incredibly erotic to her. She’d had more than a few vivid fantasies of herself as a serving-girl, the crude men slapping her large rear as she passed, her nipples constantly-hard at the attention they were getting...

Even her everyday dress had been affected, and she’d started strategically ripping her clothes so that they showed as much cleavage as possible. Where she knew some women were offended by men who never made eye-contact and spent entire conversations staring at their breasts, Sarah relished it. She enjoyed the fact that her body made men hard, and the tree’s spores had just unlocked a long-held desire to be constantly nude, constantly arousing men, and constantly helping get them off.

Cherry, too, was looking forward to the recording. She imagined the men fighting over who got to use the stone next, their eyes rolling back and their manhoods hardening as they watched her make love to Sarah, as they felt her delicate tongue upon them, as they unloaded themselves deep inside her, while watching her body be used by a dozen other men.

The images of what was about to happen were running through both women’s heads, and when Jesse finally stopped chatting to Hamish and his student, it was barely soon enough.

Finally, he cried out “begin!", and the show began.

* * *

As soon as Jesse cried “Action”, Cherry’s competitive side kicked in.

As a Princess, she’d always been the best, mostly without trying. On the odd occasion that something came between her and being the best, however, Cherry got...determined. Focussed. Competitive.

Some would say crazy.

So when she knew that this encounter, the next sexual embrace was going to be recorded for all posterity, some part of the young princess abruptly decided that she wanted to…no, had to be the sexiest thing about the images that the Seeing Stone recorded.

And so when Jesse cried “Begin!”, everything changed.

Sarah had leaned in to kiss Cherry expecting softness and gentleness, the opposite of what the older woman wanted when she was with a man. In return, however, Cherry almost pounced onto her. The girls had re-dressed in anticipation, knowing that there was something about seeing a woman go from fully-clothed to nude that was universally and inexplicably erotic.

Sarah’s eyes had been shut, she’d been ready for a slow, tender kiss. In response, Cherry practically pushed her over, and once the older woman was on the ground, Cherry had ripped her top off, and immediately latched onto Sarah’s enormous breasts with her mouth.

The slave woman had been prepared for some gentle love-making, an appetiser for whoever was holding the stone before the main event. She certainly hadn’t been expecting the sexual onslaught that Cherry had delivered, and when the young girl’s hand reached up her skirt, she found a pussy that was already wet.

Cherry roughly shoved her fingers into Sarah’s sopping hole, making sure to angle it in such a way that Jesse had a clear view. Do you like that, she thought, pretending to be unaware that she had an audience (while not being able to get the thought out of her head that what she was doing now would last for years beyond her own lifespan.) Do you like the image of a younger girl, a sexy little slut still fully clothed, fingering an older woman?

Do you like seeing me dominate a women old enough to be my mother? Does it turn you on?

While exhibitionistic thoughts of being watched were running through Cherry’s mind, Sarah was focussed purely and simply on what the younger girl was doing to her body. Cherry’s thumb had crept up to the slave’s tight asshole, and was applying a slight pressure—not yet penetrating it, but clearly poised and ready to strike. Cherry slipped another finger into Sarah’s soaked pussy, and a smile crept across her face as she realized exactly what she could do to really ensure that she shone as the most sexual creature in the video.

Still fully clothed, in her (now quite dirty and tattered) green dress, Cherry couldn’t resist looking up and giving Jesse a cheeky grin. The illusion that they didn’t know that they were being watched was shattered, but Jesse certainly wasn’t complaining, and he was sure that none of the countless men who would experience the next few moments were likely to object either.

The look of lust in Cherry’s eyes was familiar to Sarah; what alarmed her was the expression that she’d never seen in the young girl’s face, of determination, competitiveness, and a complete lack of remorse. Before she could reflect on exactly what that meant, another unfamiliar experience took priority in her mind, as she felt the young girl’s tongue upon her tight asshole.

Jesse’s eyes almost boggled, and he stepped closer to get the best look that he could possible get as Cherry enthusiastically reamed Sarah without even a hint of hesitation. Sarah’s eyes rolled back as the sensations seemed to ripple up and down her spine, ending at her throbbing pussy, and Cherry’s eyes closed in concentration as she simultaneously explored Sarah’s tight rosebud with her tongue and resumed fingering her, once more increasing the digits being inserted into the older woman.

“Ugh,” Sarah groaned as Cherry’s last finger made it into her pussy, and she realized that at this point she was simply being fisted.

“Mmmm,” Cherry replied, enjoying the dirtiness of what they were doing. Sarah’s ass had been the recipient of more than a few men’s seed that day, and though Cherry couldn’t pick out which mens’ semen she was currently imbibing, she was loving the taste of it.

“Gods,” Jesse gasped. Even in his spore-addled state, the idea of inserting his tongue into a woman’s dirtiest hole had never occurred to him, and while he certainly didn’t want to partake in the foul act, there was something supremely erotic about watching the young teenager in front of him sully herself so obviously—and enjoy the debasement so much. “Cherry, you’re…gods, there’s not even a word for it.”

Even as her first orgasm of the recording came across her, Sarah was profoundly affected by Jesse’s words. Sure, she was currently getting all the pleasure...but it suddenly became obvious that Cherry was getting all the attention. That would have bothered her at any time, but this was forever—this wasn’t just for the man in their immediate vicinity, this was for men for the rest of time.

If anyone was going to be remembered as the sexiest creature to ever walk the earth, Sarah resolved, it was going to be her.

Admittedly, at this moment she didn’t want to do anything that would halt the young girl’s administrations, but Sarah knew that she had to do something to divert at least a bit of the attention away from what the teenager was doing.

“Oh,” she began to moan. “Please...touch me. Touch me, please. Please, don’t hold back. Do it. Please. Touch me!”

Despite Cherry’s tongue being deep in Sarah’s ass and her fist being sporadically clenched by the orgasming woman’s pussy, the princess knew exactly what the older woman was up to…and exactly how she had to respond.

“You like that, don’t you?” she replied, pausing to take her tongue out of the cum-slicked ass that it had been lodged in for the last few minutes. “You like having a sexy little teenager fist you and tongue you. You like being the recipient of the sexiest little slut the world has ever seen…”

Not to be out-done, Sarah responded loudly and lustfully.

“Mmmm, you sure do you know what you’re doing, don’t you? You’re a dirty little girl, you hussy. Have you been practicing? I bet you’ve been doing this all your life, you dirty little whore. You’re such an expert, you must have been fucking and sucking since you were just a young’un.”

“I’ve been a sex-crazed little minx for as long as I can remember…” Cherry said, but before she could warm into it, Sarah cut her off.

“Well do you know what we do with bad, naughty little sluts like you?”

Without giving the princess a chance to respond, the slave sat up abruptly, lifted Cherry’s skirt to show off her pert young ass, and planted a hand firmly on the young girl’s bared cheeks.

SMACK.

Cherry sat up in abrupt shock. She’d never been struck like that, not in her entire life. Her parents had allowed her to run around and live up to her Dryadic heritage, a free red-headed spirit. She wasn’t sure how to react, and her face burned with a combination of fury and arousal.

A saucy grin came across the lustful slave’s face as she repeated the motion three more times.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

As the pain sunk into Cherry’s rosy ass-cheeks, it immediately turned into pleasure, one of the more pleasant side-effects of the tree’s spores. As if against her will, Cherry immediately found herself begging for more.

“Yes!” she cried, her brain not even remotely in control of her tongue. “Please, Sarah! Punish me! Spank me for being a naughty girl!”

Sarah purred with pleasure in response, and did exactly what the younger girl begged.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Her hand would have stung, if not for the same spores that were causing Cherry to feel such pleasure from the spanking. She threw her head back and cackled with joy, as Cherry cried out with happiness and arousal.

“More!” she screamed. “Hit me! Do it! Make me your little bitch! You own me, Sarah! You own me!”

The two had forgotten about their competition, forgotten about Jesse watching them, forgotten about everything except the combination of pleasure and pain that they shared. Jesse’s plan had been to wait until the girls had gotten each other off with their tongues a few times, but he was far too canny a businessman to pass up on an obvious opportunity like the one that Cherry’s words had presented him with.

“She doesn’t own you,” he said, stepping forward with an arrogant swagger. “I do.”

The girls’ faces lit up with joy at the small man’s words, and Jesse smiled, realizing how appealing their reaction would be to the wealthy men he planned on renting the stone out to. There’s nothing like two naked, sweating, obviously aroused women looking so excited by your arrival.

As soon as Jesse spoke, the girls remembered why they were doing what they were doing, and their determination to out-do the other trebled. Jesse was in possession of exactly what the girls wanted at that moment—a thick, juicy cock—and each was determined to be the first to pleasure it…or at least the one to relieve it of the sexy load that it contained.

With the knowledge that her behaviour and actions would be what made her stand out as the sexiest of the party, Cherry immediately dropped to her knees and submissively stared at Jesse’s cock, pausing until she received further instructions. Sarah quickly followed suit, but instead of waiting to be told what to do, Sarah began crawling towards the thrifty merchant, her hefty breasts dragging along the ground.

Cherry immediately imitated the older woman, slithering in the mud until she was coated from head to toe in the wet dirt, her wiggling ass alone a sight that would have made any man hard. When they reached Jesse, Cherry stood and took off her dress, displaying her pert breasts and taut stomach.

They couldn’t be doing any better if…well, they simply couldn’t be doing any better, Jesse reflected. These women are perfect examples of perfect beauty and perfect sex, and I’m about to get the perfect blow-job from them.

The pair standing before him were a beautiful contrast: where Cherry was the picture of young and untouched virginal beauty, Sarah’s fuller breasts and womanly figure suggested her lustful nature and plentiful erotic experience. Where Cherry’s nude body was perfectly clean and almost blindingly white, Sarah was covered in slippery mud, causing her to look dirty, in every sense of the world.

But the ladies shared one thing—the look of overwhelming lust in their eyes. They didn’t disappoint Jesse—not even waiting for instructions, they immediately commenced licking and sucking, using their impressive oral skills to the most of their ability.

The young girl and the older woman were the perfect ying and yang of fellatio—Cherry’s administrations were tender and gentle, and the youthfulness of her face contrasted perfectly with the crude image of her small pink mouth sucking on a testicle, or her cheeks bulging as she tried to take the entirety of Jesse’s cock in her mouth.

Sarah, however, simply made her entire mouth a warm, wet tunnel, and roughly took Jesse’s cock inside of it, gagging as she deep-throated him, or just putting his hands on the sides of her head and letting him fuck her mouth at his own pace.

They never stopped competing; Cherry would have finally wrapped her lips around Jesse’s member when Sarah would stick a finger up the young girl’s rear, causing her to start and lose the man’s cock from her mouth…and Sarah would lose no time in taking her place.

Occasionally they would forget the competition momentarily—while Jesse was enjoying each and every aspect of the pair’s efforts, these were his favourite parts, when they would just took a side each, and lick and kiss his shaft simultaneously. Once or twice he even moved his manhood out of the way, and enjoyed the sight as the pair made out frantically, as if hungry and somehow even hornier due to the disappearance of his cock.

All too soon, he could feel his orgasm building. He wanted to curse—he’d planned on the recording being a long, slow build, and not only had he cut off the girls’ love-making, the incredible blow-job he was receiving had only lasted a few minutes. The girls, however, suddenly amped their competition up, both wanting to be the recipient of Jesse’s generous load.

No sooner would Cherry begin sucking on Jesse’s member when Sarah would slide her breasts up the shaft, pushing Cherry’s hungry mouth out of the way, and immediately replacing it with her own. Cherry responded by once more inserting her entire fist into the older woman’s gaping pussy, and causing enough pleasurable shivers to run up Sarah’s body that she would open her mouth in pleasure and lose Jesse’s cock.

At the moment that Jesse’s arousal hit its peak, neither girl had managed to wrap their lips around him, and he was delighted to unload himself on both the girls’ faces, spurting a seemingly endless supply of cum and thoroughly coating the both of them with it.

Jesse stepped back, a huge grin upon his face.

Now, he thought, the recording really gets interesting.