The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact everything I have submitted is my ideas and writings. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Six: Taking Out The (Trailer) Trash

How to describe her...I believe that hot D-cup chest and thong covered ass, is not really all that descriptive. She had straight brown hair down past her shoulders; eyes green; figure slender; big tits; and a tight ass. Although she was not star quality her face was pretty with no noticeable defects. No excessive or weird piercing either. She was intelligent with an excellent memory. The type of person I would say had a salesperson’s personality. Not only remembered everyone but also what they liked. She always wore lacy bras and a limited selection of thongs. I discovered the thongs one day when she bent over. I joked with her about it and could usually get her to show me which one she was wearing that day.

She was always broke and in some kind of financial trouble. Her only defects were in her tattoos and her taste in men. She had six tattoos, one for each of her four children, one with a former boyfriend’s name and one butterfly and was talking of getting more. They were small and in mainly concealed places but I have never been in favor of tattoos or strange piercing. If I told you she went for good-looking assholes you might understand. If I told you she got involved with good-looking, but poor men you might understand. However, her taste in men ran to skinny, unattractive, hillbilly (i.e. poor, uneducated, unable to hold a job, etc.) types. Usually these men were short a number of teeth do to poor dental hygiene or brawls. Furthermore, she had been divorced four times and counting (her latest marriage was on the rocks) and could not get enough child support to raise her kids. While she did not live in a trailer she acted like the stereotypical person portrayed as having been raised in and living in one. Now a lot of people may find my attitude offensive and I say in response; I did not create the stereotype but I sure can recognize one.

I would stop in a few times a week to talk to and hit on her. I noticed I was not the only one and at least I showed some manners. I knew that I was not her type even after the changes wrought by Rachelle. First of all I was married and after a few confrontations with wives in the past she shied away from married men. I was not fat but would never be skinny; I just wasn’t built for it. Besides I was educated, well to do, had my own company, and still had all of my teeth. Lets face it based on her preferences I did not have a chance, unless I cheated. Well what is a good jinni for if not to help out?

I did not need to use Rachelle to cause her personal and financial problems; Betsy was more than capable of getting into trouble on her own. All I needed was to know when the right time was for me to make my move. When Rachelle told me it was time, all I needed to do was bump into her under just the right circumstances.

It was at one of those oversized multi-acreage outlet places that crop up. There were a number of outlet stores for high-end chains, various restaurants and small shops. I met her as she was just leaving from what turned out to be another rejection based on a negative job interview.

“Betsy, fancy meeting you here! I was just looking for a new wallet when I happened to see you. You look depressed sweet cheeks” (I used to make up bizarre nick names for her just to get a laugh, usually there was some kind of sexual innuendo like “sweet lips, guess which ones”). “Come sit on this bench tell me your troubles and I will try to cheer you up.”

“Oh, it’s good to see a friendly face.” She said as she sat down. “I was looking for a job and didn’t get it. I just don’t know what I am going to do.”

“What about your job at the store?”

“He sold the place and the new owners are bringing in all family to run it. In a week I will be unemployed.”

“What about your husband?”

“I found out he reported me to child services because I left my kids with my Uncle and he got drunk. When I confronted him he took off and I haven’t seen him for two weeks. He also emptied the savings before he left.”

“What about child support? Don’t you get money from each of your four ex-husbands?”

“Two are in jail one can’t be found and the fourth one is taking me to court for a reduction in child support and has put to money in escrow until the case is settled. Child services say I need a full time job and reliable care for my kids or they will put them in foster homes.” With that she collapsed against me and cried. I put an arm around her and held her while she sobbed.

“I can help you Betsy.”

“I told you before, I will not become your mistress nor do I fool around with married men and I know you told me you would never leave your wife. Don’t even start with that stuff.”

“Actually I was thinking of offering you a real job at my company. There is only one problem. You would be in the public eye and tattoos do not make for a good impression.” Obviously I was full of it. The last thing I wanted was to have the public aware of my little sex farm, I mean firm.

“Are you serious? Please don’t play with me I just can’t take anymore.”

“Yes I am perfectly serious Betsy but what about the tattoos?”

“Look if this is a legitimate offer I will get rid of them somehow. Now there is no sex and no fooling around. I have had enough of men to last me for several years. Besides I do not want to take a chance and ruin everything.”

“Does this mean you are going to switch to women?”

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.”

“If you really want the job Betsy I have a solution to the tattoo problem.”

“Like what, long pants and a turtleneck?”

“Now who’s the funny one? No I’m serious. We have a new cream that is supposed to fade out tattoos with little or no evidence it was ever there. We’ve got approval from the FDA, but we are not ready to market it.”

“Just what does your company do?”

“Oh a little of everything, I just invest in what looks good to me and my advisors. Come by on Monday and you can start. Here’s my card the address is on it. Do you know where it is?” I handed her the card and proceeded to get up.

“I...I know where it is. I hate to ask this but how much does it pay? I do need to take care of things.”

“Betsy, how much did you make last year? Tell the truth.”

“I made just under $25,000, it was my best year.”

“This is the job offer and I am serious: You start at $35,000, get a clothing allowance, bonuses, and we will pay for your children’s day care. In return I will expect you to clean up your life. One of my lawyers will handle your divorce, child welfare, and any other legal issues that may arise. If you get any type of public support, that will cease. You will cease to date lowlifes and for the next 18 months I will have to approve of whom you are dating. If you can’t do this don’t bother to show up on Monday.”

“Why should you decide whom I date?” She said with some defiant anger.

“Because Betsy, you have told me what happens in your life. There will be no more strip foose ball games or other shenanigans. Both you and your children need some stability for your sanity and to accommodate the child welfare system. It’s up to you; either you give up some control over your life or go and find a job somewhere else. I do not need scandal touching my company.”

“You know I don’t like to be told what to do.” She pouted.

“I know, but you will have to choose. I will see you 9:00 a.m. Monday.”

* * *

I had Rachelle make the lotion first thing Monday morning. Not only would it fade all tattoos and blemishes over time it acted like super powerful Spanish fly when applied to the skin. However, it would take 48 applications to completely remove all traces. Of course it was set to only stimulate women. Any women whose skin came in contact with the lotion would find she was growing increasingly horny. Her inhibitions would go out the window and she would find herself in need of sexual intercourse. As soon as she got fucked, within ten minutes she would find herself returning to “normal”.

Side effects: Once she had sex with someone under the influence of the lotion she would find herself both attracted and responsive to that person. Even after one application she would find it difficult to resist a seduction. The more sexual encounters under the direct influence of the lotion the greater the attraction and responsiveness. After 12 encounters she would find herself not only completely unable to resist that person’s advances but would pursue sex with that person with or without further application. After 24 sexual encounters with the same person she would be unable to respond to anyone whom she had not had sex with under the influence of the lotion. After 36 sexual encounters with the same person she would be that person’s sex slave completely and totally devoted to serving her lord and master for the remainder of her existence. She would not be able to connect the lotion to her actions until after she has become a sex slave.

“Right on time Betsy!” I said as she was ushered into my office.

“You really intend to hire me and provide everything you said?” She asked.

“Of course I am. In fact I will even give you an advance to get things straightened out.”

“OK, then I’m ready to start. What do you want me to do first?”

“First things first Betsy, lets get all the paperwork taken care of and then we can start on your duties and responsibilities. Kinky here will take you around and introduce you and then bring you back.”

A few hours later Kinky delivered a more relaxed and happier Betsy. I had her sit gave her a cup of coffee and sat down to talk to her. “For now you are my private secretary. That means you sit out in front of my office at the desk and handle all calls and visitors. After we begin to take care of the tattoo problem, I will have Kinky cut you a check for your advance and give you some money out of petty cash to jumpstart your wardrobe.”

“What exactly will my wardrobe include?”

“Short dresses and skirts mostly, some dressy hip huggers and upscale belly shirts that show a lot of skin. For my personal pleasure I expect you to get some new thongs that you can tell me all about each morning.”

“Just what type of job am I dressing for? I do not like the sound of this.”

“You are my first line of defense. I want my visitors off guard and distracted. It will be worth a lot to have the advantage over them when they are ogling you instead of concentrating on business. As for the thongs like I said for my entertainment but also when you show skin nothing gets a man’s blood rushing away from his brain like that hint of sex.”

“OK...now what about this lotion to remove my tattoos. Is it safe? Should I assume you want to apply it?” She said with a defiant stare.

“Not if you don’t want me to but it can not leave this office. I will expect you to apply it to all of your tattoos each morning, until there is no trace of them. Now if you want to use my private bathroom it is through there.”

She took the container and went to the bathroom. About 15 minutes later she called out to me. “Could you come in please? I can’t reach the ones on my back. Could you apply the lotion for me?”

I knocked and walked in when she asked said come in. She was standing in the middle of the floor facing me wearing nothing but her thong her bra and a sultry smile. Apparently her inhibitions were already gone. She turned and pulled down her bra straps. “Please do my back I just can’t reach.”

“I understand why you removed your shirt Betsy, but why your pants?”

“Oh...I removed them to do my legs and since you said you liked to see my thong I just didn’t see any need to put them back on. Now please, do my back.”

I applied the lotion to the tattoos on her back. She moaned in pleasure as I touched her. She even leaned forward and backed her ass into my crotch as I rubbed the lotion in.

“That feels good.”

“Its just lotion.”

“Not the lotion, although I like your hands on me, I meant that present you have for me in your pants. That feels great.” With this she pressed back further and moved her ass up and down. “Do you like my thong? I know its old but I made sure I put one on this morning just for you.”

“Its lovely Betsy and very patriotic, all red, white, and blue.”

“Would you like to touch it? It has a very silky feel and it feels great when it’s rubbed against my skin.”

“Well I guess I can, but I could have sworn you said no sex or something to that effect.”

“It’s not sex it’s just caressing, I mean massaging my butt. Besides you’re a letch and I know you want a touch I can tell by that steel rod in your pants.” As she said this she continued to move her ass against my crotch. “Come on it won’t bite, go ahead cop a feel, I know you want to.”

I gently caressed her ass feeling the silky feel of her smooth ass and the thong. She moaned in appreciation and moved in response to my touch. I stopped and she pulled my hands away. She tried to shift back to continue contact but I had stepped back. She turned to face me.

“You once told me you could tongue kiss me so well I would come. I think its time you made good on that promise.” She moved closer plastering herself against my body. She reached down for my crotch but I grabbed her hand before she could start undoing my pants. She moved even closer, which I am not sure how she did with out removing any of our clothing.

“I never promised I would kiss you. I just stated that I was good and could knock your socks off.”

She put her hands around my neck and pulled me to her lips her pupils fully dilated. “Well its time to put up or shut up.” She murmured as she planted her open lips firmly on mine and tried to penetrate my mouth with her tongue.

I gave way but soon forced her tongue out as I probed her mouth exploring every inch of her. Our tongues wrestled but her moaning response to my invasion quickened her capitulation as she leaned into the kiss. My hands wandered down her back unsnapping her bra on the way to her tight ass. I held the small of her back with one hand while the other caressed her sliding inside her thong reaching for her juicy center. She moaned deeper into my mouth spreading her legs to give me better access. I moved the other hand down and lifted her up by the ass moving her legs apart so that she straddled me. We moved as one to the sink counter where I placed her. I separated my mouth from hers, which she desperately tried to reengage needing and wanting my lips on hers. She stopped trying as I lowered my mouth to her now bared nipples. She cupped both breast presenting them to me as if on a platter for my enjoyment. As I suckled on her nips my hand moved to her pussy pushing against the thin material covering but not protecting her luscious hole. She moaned deeper pushing against my hands her already wet covering now dripping with her desire. I slid it to the side and penetrated her slick wetness reaching for that magic button. She came as I gave it a rub.

I returned to her lips, Betsy’s clit gripped firmly between my thumb and finger rubbing and twisting it. She came harder as I once again penetrated her mouth probing for her ecstasy.

“Take me. Take me now. Pleassse I’ve got to have you deep inside me I need to have you fill me up with your hot steaming cum.” She begged in gasping breaths as she came again.

“Beg me to lick your pussy.”

“No I just need you to fuck me. Fuck me now.”

“Beg me to lick your pussy.”

She began to look desperate as her growing lust overcame all resistance to my will. Please just fuck me. I need you inside me. I need you now I’m begging you.”

“You are begging for what you want not what I’m telling you to beg for. Now, beg me to lick your pussy.”

“Please, lick my pussy. Please lick my pussy now. But you have to promise to fuck me you’ve got to fuck me after you lick me.”

I dropped to the floor and grabbed her soaking wet thong to pull it off. Betsy lifted her ass to ease the removal process. When it was off she spread her legs further giving me a complete view of her cunt. She had shaved it, leaving a landing strip. I enjoy a good trim but I am not sure about half the job. I might have to order her to go completely shaved or perhaps to regrow the standard triangle. I moved in for a taste. I could smell her musky lust for me. I began to lick her pussy moving in and around the edges, avoiding her clit for now. She moaned and moved closer grabbing my head to keep it attached to her lust. Finally I moved to her clit. Grabbing it with my teeth I pulled on it as I inserted a finger, reaching for her G-spot. She came several times rocking back and forth and pushing her wet lips against mine.

“Please fuck me now. Please. I need you. I need you deep inside me. Please put that monster I felt through your pants into my cunt. I need it now!”

I let this continue for several more orgasms, however, as I felt a monster one coming on I decided it was time. I stood and undid my pants letting them drop to the floor. “Drop to your knees Betsy. Drop to your knees and lubricate my cock with your mouth. If you want it in your pussy you will do it now.”

She looked at me but was to far gone to even consider arguing. She dropped to her knees and pulled my monster free at last. She licked and tongued the length and width of my member and then she proceeded to lick and tongue the head of my cock, using great skill to torture me. Apparently I was not the only one who could tease. But I had the advantage; I knew she needed me inside of her. “Put it in your mouth now or put it away.” I ordered with what I hoped was the voice of authority.

She continued with her teasing. With effort I pulled away from her and again ordered her to suck me. She gave in taking me inside her warm wet mouth. However, this was not the hot damp place I wanted to be. So after a few minutes I pulled her up and placed her back on the sink. I moved closer the tip of my rock hard penis against her wet swollen lips. Once again I kissed her as I pushed inside, penetrating both of her moist lips simultaneously. She moaned around my tongue and shifted to get maximum penetration of both areas I was invading. Soon we were thrusting in rhythm her body entirely at my disposal.

We came together in shattering orgasms that seem to continue forever. I pulled out and forced her to the floor while the influence of the lotion remained. I placed my cock to her lips and ordered her to clean my member. Slowly at first but with growing eagerness she licked and sucked me clean. I left her to get dressed and wash up. When she entered my office I was already at work. Of course the immediate effect of the lotion was gone. But the residual effects were obviously working.

Betsy approached my desk. “I am not sure what happened but I really don’t know what came over me. Please I really want this job. I will try to control my lust in the future. It would help if you had resisted me.”

“No problem. You know I got the hots for you. There is nothing to worry about. In fact here is a $1,000. Go buy some new clothing this afternoon and don’t forget to select a few thongs and matching bras. I will expect you to model them each morning.”

“Do you really think that is a good idea? What if I can’t control myself and try to fuck you again?” She asked.

“It’s fine with me. Besides it might teach you some self-control. If not I get laid.”

“But what if I get pregnant? I told you I could get knocked up at the drop of a hat. We did not even use protection just now.”

“There is nothing to worry about. Now just get that cute ass out to your office and get used to your new position.”

“What does that mean, have you had an operation?”

“There is nothing to worry about.” I repeated as I shooed her out the door.

* * *

By the time three weeks had passed Betsy was not only used to her new position but we had tried a number of new positions and locations. After 15 applications she was ready for the next step of her enslavement. I could now have her anytime I wanted she was unable to resist my advances and would now actively pursue sex with me. I found that after a weekend she was usually eager to get fucking.

“Boss? I’m here for my lotion application.” I looked up and Betsy was standing there in her latest undergarments, obviously horny and waiting for my attention. When she noticed I was looking she twirled slowly giving me a good view. When her back was turned she bent over to give me a clear view of her “assets”. She straightened up and resumed her twirl. “You like? Perhaps you can meet me on the couch and put the lotion on my tattoos and your hands anywhere you want.”

“Not today Betsy, I’ve got a meeting today that I need to prepare for.”

“But don’t I need to put the fading lotion on everyday?”

“No, it will not reduce the effect. I can tell that your tattoos are well faded. I don’t see why we can’t put it off for another day or two.”

“Well...how about just sex than. You know a quickie. I really could use your cock in me right now.” She said with just a hint of unease at the possibility of not getting some action with me.

“Perhaps we should cut back Betsy. After all we are taking a chance on your getting knocked up, not using any protection.”

Now she was doubly concerned with the prospect of getting pregnant and not getting laid and it showed in the tremble in her voice. “You said you had a vasectomy.”

“No, I said there was nothing to worry about. I am not worried. If you get knocked up I will make sure you and the child are taken care of.”

“But I don’t want to get pregnant. Certainly not by a married man while I am in the middle of a divorce. I told you once I can’t use birth control.” She insisted with growing desperation and the beginning of real fear.

“Well I do not use rubbers so it is settled, no more sex. You said all along that you wanted a platonic relationship. Every day your first week here you would tell me how you regretted giving in to your lust and fucking my brains out, well now there will be no regrets. We will have an almost platonic relationship. After all I enjoy lusting after you and I can always fuck one or two of my other women.”

“But what about me, what about my needs?” Betsy pleaded. “You’re just going to give me the best sex I’ve ever had and tell me to forget it while dangling your cock in front of me day after day. That is just not fair.”

“Well why don’t you suggest some men for me to approve. I told you that I had to decide on whom you would date for the first 18 months, not that you could not date.”

“But I want you. I want your hands cupping my breast, your cock pushing against my ass, your mouth on mine, your tongue licking pussy, but most of all I need your cock in me. I really need you to fuck me.” She confessed.

“Well than I guess we no longer have a platonic relationship. I better set down the rules for our new relationship.”

Betsy looked at me with growing suspicion. “Just what type of rules do you have in mind, besides why do you get to set the rules?

“Trust me.”

“I don’t think so. So far our “relationship” has consisted of you doing whatever you want to me.”

“Are you saying you didn’t enjoy it?”

“No just that you’re saying to trust you does not fill me with confidence.”

I laughed. “OK. Here are the rules. I fuck you wherever, whenever and however I want. You are on call so to speak 24/7/365. Your pussy belongs to me exclusively, as long as we continue to fuck.”

“What about the other sluts? I know you fuck Kinky and some of the others on a regular basis. Frankly I’m surprised you get any work done here at all. Do you plan to give them up or just add me to your string of conquest?”

“Nope, I have no plans to give up my little harem. I will just be adding you to it. In fact some of the girls had expressed an interest in a threesome, in case you’re interested.”

“Why do you require me to be yours exclusively but don’t offer the same deal for you? And no I do not do threesomes.”

“Because I have the cock and as long as you want that more than I want your pussy I have the power and I decide the rules.”

“You are one evil son of a bitch. Well I plan to make my pussy the most important thing in your life, than we will see who has the power.”

“Well until that happens?”

“You’ve got a deal. I’m yours 24/7/365. Now would you please fuck me? I really need you inside me and I need it now.”

“Suppose you get knocked up?”

“As you said, you’re the one pulling the strings. That makes it your responsibility. Now I really need to get laid.” She began to remove what little she had on.

“I could have sworn I told you it was a busy day Betsy. I really need to get back to work and I left a list of things I needed done on your desk.”

She practically screamed in frustration. “You were serious? I thought that was a ploy to get me to agree to your insane demands. You really don’t intend to fuck me now?”

“Nope and get dressed we really have a lot of work to do.” She gave me a smoldering look grabbed her clothing and stalked out of the room. The rest of the day she glared at me when she wasn’t trying to get into my pants. I sent her home frustrated and horny. She later told me she played with herself until 1:00 am that night having orgasms but no satisfaction of her need for me. The next day she arrived early decked out in her sexiest outfit. She had no intention of taking no for an answer. To her surprise I was not there. She approached Kinky as soon as she got in.

“Where is he Kinky?”

“Well good morning to you too Betsy. What got your pussy in a knot?”

“Not what whom and you know very well who that is, I’ve heard the two of you go at it.”

“Fine! What do you want Betsy?”

“I want to get laid. Where is he?”

“He didn’t tell you? I drove him to the airport last night. He had to go out of town. He said he would be back tomorrow or perhaps the next day.” Kinky seeing the boiling fury slipped out before Betsy exploded and took it out on her.

I called about two hours later. I got an earful before I got a chance to explain that I was the boss and Betsy was the employee. She said she did not care and needed me to fuck her ASAP. She even asked if she could join me wherever I was. I told her I would be returning that night and expected to see her in the morning. I suggested she take off a few hours early and to buy some new outfits. I told her to get some cash from Kinky.

When I entered the office the next day she was waiting sitting in a flimsy, skimpy negligee with a pair of matching crotch less panties. She immediately lay back on a pillow spreading her legs. “Please I need you. Could you please just fuck me?”

“Sure Betsy, but you are in the wrong position. You need to be draped over the arm of the couch with your ass in the air prepared for what only I can give you.”

Rather than argue she assumed the position turning her head. “Like this?”

“Perfect.” I dropped my pants and underwear stepping out and approached her with my dick at its full extend length harder than a steel rod. I placed the tip just inside her lips. I pushed in but just a inch. She cried in frustration trying to get me in deeper. “What about your ass? Do you want me to put something in there? Perhaps a vibrator or a finger or maybe even my enormous cock.”

“I don’t do ass, just please, please, fuck me. I think I will go insane if I don’t have you deep inside me in the next few seconds.”

“I think you will do whatever I say.” I said as I plunged to the hilt into her tight burning wet hole. She came almost instantly. “I think you will do whatever I say as long as I keep fucking you. Now tell me again, do you want something in your ass?”

“No, I told you I don’t do ass.” She gasped as her next orgasm approached.

I pulled back leaving just an inch or two inside holding her ass checks to prevent any attempt to pull me in. “Are you sure about that, are you absolutely sure about that Betsy?” I pulled back another half inch.

“No, yes, no, I don’t know. Whatever you want, just fuck me please!”

“Say it Betsy”

“Say what?”

“Say please fuck me in the ass, please put your finger in my ass, and please put a vibrator up my ass. Say it and I will plunge back into you.”

“Fine, please fuck me in the ass, please finger my ass, and please put a vibrator in.” She screamed out as I plunged into her to the hilt triggering another orgasm.

I instructed her to say it again and again as I pumped into her. Than I told her to stop I still had not come; I was ready for the next step. “Beg me to pull out and go down on you. Beg me to pull out and lick your clit.”

“NO! I don’t want you to pull out. Tell me to beg you to finger my ass, I don’t care, just don’t pull out until after you come.”

“Beg me to go down on you. Beg me to pull out and lick your clit.”

“Pleasse don’t make me” she moaned. “Please anything I will agree to anything just come in me please.”

“Beg me to go down on you. Beg me to pull out and lick your clit.” I said as I stopped my motion, still deep inside her but no longer thrusting.

“Pleasse...pleasse...go down on me. Please pull out...and lick my pussy.”

I started up the thrusting again telling her to repeat her request. She did so again and again. Until Betsy was practically screaming out her request to be licked. I pulled out and went down on her pussy licking from top to bottom and back again becoming soaked in her juices. She screamed another orgasm than began to beg me to fuck her again. I complied instructing her to beg for a licking while I fucked her and to beg for a fucking while I licked her. I managed to tongue her three more times before exploding deep inside her, triggering her most powerful orgasm yet. She fainted. I pulled out my cock covered in our juices. I was going to tell her to clean me but she was still out. I tossed a towel on my chair and sat naked and hard. Phoning Kinky to come in and use her mouth to cleanse the evidence of Betsy’s lust.

* * *

I delayed applying more lotion to her tattoos. I wanted to string out the pleasure of her total enslavement. In fact I planned to have her completely under my sway before the lotion guaranteed she was mine. I worked her every day making her beg and plead before I gave her what she craved. I even took off occasionally just to leave her frustrated and in need for me. On one of those occasions I made her beg me to finger her ass while I fucked her, except this time I actually did. She made no move to stop me and in fact seemed to enjoy it. Later that week she actually requested it without any prompting from me. However, I needed to play my next card before she reached 24 applications.

I picked a Monday where I had not requested her pussy over the weekend. This had actually become a rare occurrence as I was fucking her almost every day. I called for her to come in for a lotion application. She came in and immediately stripped down to her thong with out a thought, her nipples hard with need for me. It was not until she looked around that she realized that we were not alone. Kinky was sitting in a chair wearing a slinky one piece “dress”, more of a short T-shirt considering how much thigh was exposed for all to see. Betsy covered her tits with her hands.

“What is she doing here?”

“I asked her to be here. You don’t have any objections, do you?”

Betsy had learned that any attempt to thwart my will ended in sexual frustration and delayed her getting my cock in her pussy. “No, I guess not. If you want her to watch I don’t think I will protest.”

“And if I want more Betsy what then?”

“I told you I don’t do threesomes. I am not bi nor do I want to be bi.”

“You lick plenty of pussy.”

“I do not!”

“Every time we have sex I have you use your mouth to clean my cock. You must have swallowed gallons of pussy juice by now.”

“That’s not the same thing and you know it!”

“What about my cum Betsy? Are you telling me you don’t like the taste of my juices?”

“I love your juices, I wish you would come in my mouth and all over my face so I could scoop it up and savor every drop of you. Sometimes after we fuck when I sit at my desk I finger myself to get some of you on my fingers just to taste it.”

“Well than you will be happy to know that a large quantity of my freshly deposited cum is available for your enjoyment.”

“Where?” said Betsy looking around for telltale globs.

“Right here.” Kinky speaking for the first time pointed to her now spread legs and obviously naked pussy.

“Yuck.”

“Perhaps, let’s get the lotion done with and than we can discuss what is tasty and delicious and what is not.”

Of course after the lotion was applied Betsy was interested in only one thing; sex, with a capital SEX. Instead of giving into her growing need I offered her an option. She could lick Kinky’s pussy while I fucked hers or she could watch while I fucked Kinky again. Given only those two choices she quickly buried her face in Kinky’s pussy lapping up the juices for all she was worth. I proceeded to fuck her brains out. When I told her to switch positions after I came she went along with it and I switched back and forth between girls coming a total of six times in their hot steamy cunts.

After that Betsy was hooked. I made sure that each time the lotion was applied a new pussy was available. After all she was now at the point where she was incapable of responding to anyone whom she had not “screwed” under the influence of that magic lotion. Of course I made her go down on Kinky almost weekly but she was never allowed to have just pussy. If I was not included she was trained to have no interest. Once Betsy finally agreed that she was my obedient sex slave and that I owned her completely, I allowed her to drink my cum direct, with the expected results.